/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3367

Emi's Growing Up Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Shimmie Replacement: cripple.booru.org/
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/

Oh shit! After a decently long relationship with your katawa waifu, Yamaku Industries has developed new technology, and is offering it to your waifu for free!

Shizune: Near-invisible hearing aid implants.
Hanako: Surgery which will mostly remove scarring (some small marks may remain, mostly around the eye)
Lilly: Surgery to fix her eyes or some shit idk. Her eyesight won't be too good however (still well enough to mostly function without aid), and she won't be able to wear contacts, leaving her relying on glasses for perfect vision.
Emi: Pic related. Functions like regular legs, much less risk of injuries from friction.
Rin: Robotic arms. Adaptor-type things will need to be permanently added to Rin's arm stumps so the arms can be attached and detached.

Do you both agree to get the offer? If so, how do you help your waifu cope with the changes, and how do you help them appreciate it? If not, why not?

It should be impossible to be angry while posting suzu.

One for Mish.
Soon

>Do you both agree to get the offer?
Who am I to disagree?

It's bait for people who love the disability, not the waifu. I left it slightly open-ended in the case of people believing their waifu wouldn't take the opportunity, though.

>give Rin a pair of sleek, state-of-the-art robotic prosthetic arms
>still prefers to paint with her feet

Rin does a lot more than painting, though! For example, hugging!

agreed

Nth for headpatting Hana!

It would be up to her, not me. As long as she's happy I'm happy

Good point. She might like to do that with arms.

Nice.

another example, fugging

None of them is my waify buuuut... Glasses are cute, Hana is beautiful in general, and Emi with legs... I'd let her leglock me.

>Nice.
cameltoes are hot

Don't know how much arms would help there, though.
I mean, he was already in.

Of course, you may apply a comparable disability recovery to any katawa not listed.

Reminder
>Never pull a blind person, or change direction or elevation unexpectedly
>always hold out your hand and allow them to find it
>Never walk with your hands in your pockets while leading
>if a noise spooked you it frightened them, try to explain what it was
>if you go shopping with a blind person, prepare to explain everything and read a lot of labels. Do not sound annoyed.
>they can't see, be careful around them when they have a knife, or just in general. Many eyes have been poked
>I feel like it can't be stated enough that you have to explain everything. Maybe a paper fell and it made a noise, to you it mightve just been a paper falling, to them it could be anything. Noises can be terrifying

Why does all of that sound so fun.

>inb4 Kenji starts sperging out again
>he get banned again
>the thread get deleted again
He shouldn't be allowed to make the op

>just seems like run of the mill nice fanart.
Thanks anyway.

>who/what is it about?
Hisao, Emi, Rin, Emi's mom and Emi's dad

Don't bully the blind user

Emi's dad
I am very worried. I'm not sure I need more feels.

>Shizune: Near-invisible hearing aid implants.
To be fair, Shizune could already have this option. So like with all the offers, it is up to the Katawa.
>pic
Did you create that?

Who's your waifu? I can quickly write you a scenario.

I like my waifu the way she is.
If she wants it for herself then I would support her, but i would not try to influence her one way or the other.

Now now, user. We've seen what happens when we act like that.
Let's try to have a nice time, eh.

I didn't mean like that, I meant that overcoming all of those things would be a very interesting experience.

>Never pull a blind person, or change direction or elevation unexpectedly
And yet Hisao RUNS with Lilly in the pouring rain. What a fool.

I want Emi to use my face as her seat.

>I am very worried. I'm not sure I need more feels.
Don't worry, it is a comedy

>Let's try to have a nice time, eh.
Agreed!

>Emi with legs... I'd let her leglock me.
thought the same heh.
>inescapable leglocks, holding you against her while she grinds herself onto you

He shouldn't be allowed into the threads at all. Look at him, no remorse, no feeling of guilt, nothing. Just like he did nothing wrong.

Progress of my contribution to the Halloween challenge thingy.

It takes time, but as you start doing things subconsciously they start appreciating you more. It definitely strengthens a relationship and makes you more conscious of people as a whole.
Anxiety is always high in a blind person, but they'll be more calm around someone that follows the basic rules, it takes a long time though, a long long time.

Another thing is the ears. Hearing is a lot more important to a blind person, anything restricting their ears is a nogo. Headphones are an exception, usually at home, but only when they're really comfortable.

Lookin' great as usual, man.

>nobody talking about after the change, only talking about letting the waifu decide

Y'all gotta be prepared, guys. It's gonna be a big change, especially for Lilly and Rin.

>waifu is Emi
>tfw you will never see her get weirded out on the first day because she doesn't need to take her legs off to sleep
>tfw you will never see her be able to properly wear shoes
>tfw you will never watch her run twice as much as normal because she has even less of a reason to limit herself

Not even into hanako, but /would

Yeah that scene kinda made me laugh at the thought. Lilly already has a hard time walking, NOW you're gonna make her run in the slippery rain?

Hisao isn't very good at handling the disabilities

Misha!

I guess in the end, for anyone with a disability or not, personal space is a sacred thing and it really says something if someone else is willing to trust it to you.

But Rin still keeps doing things with her feet :(

Brain surgery to make her not-retarded. Also she becomes much more durable overall, preventing such horrific accidents like a broken nail from happening again.

>spoiler
But does she get a recovery for her crotch in constant need of fanning?
I hope not.

That's fukken rude!

>Brain surgery to make her not-retarded

Ah, right, right.

>Misha will never stroke you with her brand new diamond-hard rainbow-colored fingernails

Misha isn't nearly as retarded as people make her to be imho.

She's (obviously) not a particulary deep or intellectual person, but aside from random shit she spouts without thinking about it, she rarely says anything retarded. Hell, Hisao says LOT more retarded things than Misha.

Just that discussion Misha has about Shizune with Hisao, shows that she's capable of thinking/understanding others and all. She just has a bad rep because she's always so cheerful and laughs at everything and all that, and people think smart people aren't like that.

She's certainly not among the smartest in the story, but she's not as dumb as people say of her.

Cheers Brain surgery to make her not-retarded.
Top Kek

New here ?

Worth it.

>Brain surgery to make her not-retarded
That's something Rin desperately needs.

I like the expression in particular. Expressions can be really tough to pull off but I think you did well there.

Indeed... I think.

Interesting, do you have experience with this? I want to know more so I can write Lilly better in my writings.

that would be nice

>yfw when you can feel the snail trail she starts leaving on your thigh

Not all blind people are the same user, but if you want general stuff I can answer some questions
I married a blind woman so I got as much experience as that gives me

I'm curious for any sort of anecdotes.
We've had some nice blindgfbros in the past.

>hfw her selfies of going out with the girls will not be as awkward

s-stop
I can only get so erect. And I try not to have TOO MANY lewd thoughts about Emi

Evening guys.

Looking great my man.

>Hisao isn't very good at handling the disabilities
MASTER OF ROMANCE.

>people think smart people aren't like that.
All smart people are clinically depressed.

>everyone optimistic and diplomatic is new

>being willing to desecrate Misha's soul for an handful of you
Monster.

>And I try not to have TOO MANY lewd thoughts about Emi
why? i don't think she'd mind if you were going out.

Hellooo.
How's it goin'

Afternoon man, how are you, anything good happen recently?

>Let's try to have a nice time, eh.
heh, look who's talking, huh

Yeah I got some small stuff

>begin dating my soon to be wife
>end of date rolls around kinda wanting to leave but not
>say "okay blindfemanon it was great having a date, I'll see you around"
>kinda freeze for a second as what I just said dawn's on me
>she says "you will but I most definitely wont" and laughs as she closes the door

Everytime before we go to bed I'll also make sure to lock all doors and windows and our balcony door. I'll rattle the knobs to prove they are locked and announce "door lock check, window lock check, perimeter secured!" To make sure she is comfortable and ready to sleep knowing she is safe

>we are baking a cake
>decide to surprise her with a kiss
>lean in and try to plant one on her forehead
>I get smacked with a spatula full of frosting because she was turning around
>we all had a good laugh

Life with her is an adventure

oh come on you can't just post that and make me feel bad after i mocked misha for free (You)s

I do believe that only new people can be optimistic toward kenji

I see a guy havin' a nice time.

Your day goin' well?

Nice, thank you.
>Life with her is an adventure
Seems that way very much, as I suspected. May it continue to be a lovely experience for the two of you.

Didn't realize I posted that... whoops, I need to pay more attention.

how can she be so hot and so lewd and all, and at the same time so goddamn adorable that you want to hug her and never let her go

And they very often learn truth the harsh way

That's the power of loli 19-year old sporty zoom zoom cutie with barely any tits but incredibly hot ass

I dunno, man.
She's not my top katawa but I can appreciate the qualities.

there, better

good job lad

think that's the best description of Emi I've seen.
Tho I liked Zoom Zoom flattie too.

Also, that picture, hnggggggggg.
Think it's gonna ruin my chances of completing my no-fap october 22

Not bad, just about to sleep. You?

>anything good happen recently?
Well I got a second job, which is good and bad, but definitely a change. You?

>I do believe that only new people can be optimistic toward kenji
Ah well, that's your prerogative.

>Tho I liked Zoom Zoom flattie too.
T-that was also me

I'd peg you for a winner.

Possibly gonna do the same.

you are now my favorite person
well let's say my favorite non-emi person

>I'd peg you
>emi picture

reminder that, while lilly and emi are both good characters, lilly has a higher sex drive than emi (emi gets laid 3 times over a month, lilly tries to get laid 3 times over 4 days) and yet is still pinned as just having a "healthy adolescent sex drive" while emi is called a slut

>got a second job
That's good to hear man, hope you can do well with it. As for me, weather's been staying at a good temperature.

>emi is called a slut
only by judgmental monsters.
I would never call her anything like that. unless she's into that during bedplay

mwehehe~

T-thanks

So much Emi love lately, loving this. Emi and Suzu.

Refreshing and comfy!

>Suzu
literally who

you should write an Emi story for halloween

Seconding this. Emi up to shenanigans spooking people with Hisao!

Why would I write a story of all people that come across these threads? Where did you even get the idea from?

rude!

Because Emi wants you to, user! We believe in you, too! Bet you're actually decently good at writing if you put your mind to it.

for Rin

You seem to have a good eye for Emi
not the guy you're replying to but I think it would be cool.

not that user but agreeing with him!

Also I have to believe that the person who came up with Zoom Zoom flattie has to be a great writer.
And also I want some Emiiiiiiii stuff to read! IF there are any participations in the event there will obviously be 80% Lilly focused.

B U S T Y

For Rin.

Thanks guys, it should be finished by tomorrow if you're interested.

Yup, well she deserves it, she is second best katawa after all

It's a shame there isn't more Emi x Hana art

Bloody fucking hell I might as well smear some mud over a piece of canvas and it will have more artistic value than any of my writings. No, no way, I ain't even trying, someone else do her the honors.

Did I fucking stutter, user? Emi WANTS you to. Neither she nor we care if it's literal garbage, what we want to see is you show your dedication by doing your very best.

>It's a shame there isn't more Emi x Hana art

Don't be so hard on yourself.