/csgog/ - Counter-Strike: Global Offense General

Hello darkness my old friend edition
or How I learned to hate NA and embrace EU dominance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1NR2K-gazo
youtube.com/watch?v=5AMjXG_nPc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone out here?

Now that C9 is not longer /ourguys/, how much do we want Mousesports to win this.

sadly the thread always dies after a few posts

dead game

dead thread

who is your CSGO waifu?

First of all, C9 were literally never ever our guys, reddo. Second of all, these new commentators suck dick.

Gets deleted I bet...

Jordan was our guy fuck you!

Fucking Cloud9 wtf are they doing...

winning the fucking game and going to the Grand Finals.

YEE HAA

Great fucking overtime, C9 could pull this.

youtube.com/watch?v=d1NR2K-gazo

Grand Finals coming up!

Hopefully we get some more love in this thread...

hello reddo

how come i can never find a csgo thread?

dont u fagits play gud games?

Play too much, no one actually watches the pro scene or care anymore I guess.

Is it only me or has Dust put on some weight?

Almost looks like BreakyCPK.

I like csgo!

>tfw cant discuss csgo with your Veeky Forums friends (only friends) cause thread is always dead on arrival

It's okay, we're still here.

bump

I haven't played CSGO in about a year. Why is this thread so dead now? The game itself doesn't seem to be all that dead.

CSGO is a solved game. Sure it's still kinda fun to play but it's been pretty much the same game for so many years that there's nothing to discuss about the gameplay that hasn't already been discussed.
The only thing left is esports, and even that doesn't keep the thread alive like it used to since valve banned casual betting.

>valve banned casual betting.
you know betting still goes on and has never left the game

Yes, that's why I said "casual" betting
You can obviously still bet but after lounge died a lot of people just don't bother anymore
Like me for example, back then I could just dump a few skins I didn't want before a match and it would make watching it more exciting, now I don't really care

>tfw don't want to spend real money on items in CSGO
>tfw will never have nice weapon skins
>tfw will never have a cool knife

Sucks, I only have shit tier $0.10 forest skins

>not scamming little 12 year old bois for $300+ knives

I haven't played csgo in a year, got bored of it

can't believe tf2g outlived csgog, sad

I'll bump your thread for a bit though, I miss this place and the memes, especially dosia. I feel like with effort csgog could come alive again

I play gwent now

how

Wow, I never thought csgog would die of all generals.

Not with the player counts on steam at least.

Wonder if they are false, since for the last 3 days I've tried to find a comp match but the queues blow out to 10+ mins before I give up.

I was global like 6 months and now I signed up to prime don't know if that effects it.

does everyone good (or cheaters) play faceit now?

I knew csgog would die, the csgo community is too normie it doesn't have the autists that keeps generals like all the weeb trash alive, vg is a board for autist games

reminder that black ddk and ddk are live right now

youtube.com/watch?v=5AMjXG_nPc0

get in

also csgog dying is 95% because of the discord, which took posts away from the thread and focused people into a discord circlejerk that fucking sucked

you weren't here for imcute who ruined this place 24/7 with their autistic weebtrash shitposting

that being said, most were chronically depressed gamblers so it makes sense they left once it was banned

oh wow i remember every time someone posted that discord how everyone said it would split the community up and kill the thread

also they were all stuttering ERP fags

I think cheating is just getting cheaper and more rampant now. It's become commercial, easily obtainable...

Seriously though why can't I find a game?

I was here for imcute, I've been here since 2013 though I stopped around a year ago or so

they fucking sucked, but whatever. thats the kind of shit that keeps a thread bumped. without any autists you dont have bumps to keep the thread alive

open the stickers and ill que with you my man

I can't imagine a second person will make this work

ping issues maybe, or did you blacklist some servers using that server picker or some shit

its probably that, considering I've gotten in a game since you posted

well i just tried my old lem smurf account and queue is nearly up to 5 mins

my max ping is 125, and there's a heap of community servers with normal ping (30-50)

I'm on computer that has never used that server picker before

im an ausfag though

only thing i can think of is i lived in america for a while, do i need to set a mm region?

im positive ive played since moving back though

dont know, youve got some issue though my matches are basically instant even on less played maps at prime ge

>oh wow i remember every time someone posted that discord how everyone said it would split the community up and kill the thread
I've seen 4 generals killed by discords

it turns into a circlejerk of regulars, then they stop posting in the threads

dust let himself go once he realized he would never cast a major

dont die csgog I want another home general

ah fuck whatever, just die I guess

ded game
ded general

Anyone else make some dosh today

kill yourself

The death of csgo lounge took a large population of the csgog, then the discords started to pop up, and that was it, I do enjoy the general when the dreamhack, minors, majors are on.

I don't really have any gun skins. Should I buy cheap $0.04-$1.00 skins or buy the cheapest stattrak skins?

discords kill generals, it is known

spend all your money on skines

the more I play this game the worse I get at it