fuck off

Malig Master

AAAAAAAAAAAA

*eyes glow*
*teleports behind you*
*backflip kicks you up into the air and slices your throat*
nothing personnel, Begnion scum...

>Tfw doing well on Arena Assault
>constantly running into funny shit like heavy blade Valter but still pull through, having lots of fun
>last battle run into this
>mfw I get careless and she pushes my shit in
Not even mad for giving that madman an (You). Rest of the team was shitty but still.

Explain yourself Pelleasanon.

Who's gonna explode in popularity with the FE4 remake?

Wait, is that a promoted Edward?

free summon, clearly

+atk, -def
While he'll tank the Cock, he might struggle a bit against Blyn

reddit

>nowi died on initation
>azura died on initaion

Dude just run 4 Ayra's, this bitch is crazy.

All of the strong units + the girls
And Arvis
I want to know how many will ask if Reinhardt is in this game

Should I promote this fine gentleman? +atk/-spd

not an argument

>He didn't promote Edward

>deleted

still better than -Res, since he needs to run bowbreaker to tank them both.

How did you manage to do that so early?

Sigurd will and Arvis will find a new spot of infamy in everyones hearts as he burns an entire new generation of fire emblem players favorite characters alive

>-spd
Send him home

They're scared of putting Superior Verdane Males into FEH because they will steal all the princesses for themselves.

I want Eldigan to step on my pity rate.

muh Reinhardt

IS THAT A

you'd be better off giving someone his vantage 3

I want to get spitroasted by Sigurd and Eldigan

You give him an Energy Drop and watch him and Nolan carry the Downs Brigade, thereby getting all the EXP.

as owner of -res bitch boy i know the pain of tweaking him to survive both.

Alright, I NEED help. I'm playing SD H5 and I'm not sure if a unit died because I skipped a turn. I'm on chapter 4, units alive are:
Caeda
Cain
Abel
Draug
Ogma
Barst
Bord
Cord
Lena
Navarre
Jagen
Wrys
Darros
and Matthis.
Gordin, Castor and Julian were not deployed.

is HUSS /ourguy/?

Don't worry! By spending $10 on Miracle Crystals, Sigurd and his pals will be able to survive the onslaught and live to fight another day!*

*no dialogue changes in 2nd gen

SHUT UP QUAN

If Thracia doesn't have any support conversations and the translation isn't even complete, why does anybody actually claim that characters from the Thracia cast (other than main characters) are their favorites?

Is it just hipsterism?

Also put all of your bexp into Jill and Aran and let them actually be useful in part 3

Julia

>when this unit is introduced, you'll Summoner Support S-Rank them immediately

What's their name, /feg/?

>Arya isnt even S+

wait why was reddit freaking out about Arya then? if you didnt know better everyone was acting like Arya was the most OP unit in the game, but according to the tier list shes not even on the same level as Rein/effie/bridelia, etc

12 hours until

Edain was the MVP mother right?

Who is gonna be the first good green and red mage cav?

All of the females because waifufags

MIA
I
A

R8 my palette swaps

If you skip a turn and a character dies, their "death" will play. Also, did you sacrifice Frey?

Can someone post the actual numbers for this? I'm trying to decide if Arden is worth investing in.

TEAM - THE WALL
Lukas (+Def -Res)
Arden
Deidre (DD6 build)

I've got a magic WALL and 2 physical WALLs. What'd be a good final unit? Bowbreaker Fae for a Lyn WALL?

I panicked and put Fort Def on her and she's somehow pulling Defense wins

Reds can't be S+ because of Reinhardt.

Characters can be your favorite because of gameplay reasons.

decent execution but terrible taste/10

They are deep

There's no prologue on H5
Thank God I'm good to go

Lex.

>Trusting the meme tierlist that puts Tana and Cordy above Elincia when Elincia completely outclasses both of them.

Some people just like the designs/little/backstories/their perfomance/reason to fight

>he cares about characters' "depth" in FE

(lol

Lilina looks great, others are meh

Can't you literally say the same thing about any fire emblem game before 6, unless you count lover conversations as support convos?

>freaking out about infantry

reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/7826j6/more_halloween_palette_swaps/

Hello fredbtwist

>cordelia still s+ when lyn/tana do literally all of her builds better
>8 units in the same s tier

Holy shit

The only one for me.

>non weeb Hana

>est, draug, leo, raven, cuckdelia, and cecilia
What the fuck is this shit?

It's less that she's broken and more that she breaks conventions that help keep powercreep in check.

She randomly has BST higher than a normal unit, for no explainable reason. She has an extremely powerful unique special and weapon. And she got added to the game on a banner where she was the only new unit.

Apply any of these things to a unit that isn't an infantry sword, and it's opening a can of worms.

>Deirdre's jap voice
DUAL AUDIO WHEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>mustard yellow
Fucking disgusting.

>Boss Mode: Repatriation
>vs Ashnard: Mad King
>The 13th King of Daein who sought to create a world of strength. Ambitious and powerful.
>Gurgurrant: Allows user to counterattack regardless of distance. Enemy inflictiled with cooldown charge -1 if unit has >=90% HP.
>A Skill - Belligerent Breath: Grants Atk +6 when unit is under attack. Accelerates special cooldown by +1.
>B Skill - Blessing of the Goddess: Nullifies all "effective against" bonuses. Halves all damage on this unit.
>C Skill - Gaze of a King: All units in cardinal directions suffer Atk/Spd -5.
>Special - Lehran's Medallion: Cooldown of 5. Deals damage as if unit has gained +50% in all stats. If unit were to suffer a fatal blow, survive with 1 hp.
>60/50/40/45/25
i was bored sorry

le firesweep lance xd

Yeah. It's a good job Deirdre stole Sigurd's heart, otherwise he might have taken her for himself. Dew, Jamke, Midayle and Azelle all wanted that princess pucci and then her beauty transcends generations and Lana uses it to seduce Seliph.

Nah, most of the best Thracia characters already came directly from FE4, there are like 4 oher original characters in it that get any sort of development. But a lot of people like them because they're OP or have a nice design too.

There's only room for one no-effort palette swapper around here, and I ain't leaving.

It is not because of how powerful the hero is, it is because of how she was implemented into the game. Put on a banner with older characters and unannounced, this shows us that IS might continue to release statistically stronger units out of nowhere.

The fact that she was not part of the main Holy War banner is also what made some people upset.

>People are still linking the shitty gamepedia and gamepress tier lists

Brave Hector

Halloween Setsuna.

Embarrassing Reddit

Taste Olivia.

Sounds fun if not insanely difficult. Do more.

pastebin.com/744tvFZS
Here's the finished Hinoka thing. With typos fixed, line or two added.

Any advice?

I want to be Verdane'd

is there a better one?

why did she get a halloween costume again

Morgan!

>+Spd -Def Pieri

Do I run Brave or Firesweep on her?

I think lover conversations would apply, since they give you a better idea of a character's personality than you would have otherwise.

And yes, you could. The difference is that all of them except Thracia have gotten later remakes/additional content to flesh out those characters. Hell, even if you ignore New Mystery or Genealogy's lover conversations, there's a ton of ancillary content like the manga that flesh it out.

*blocks your path*

New banners when? I'm sick Jugdralshit and Dancershit.

Ah, a man of culture.