/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Veeky Forums edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmafia.com/game/6254893#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Peko!

Finally a good OP

I love Kirumi!

Go to the folder of your favourite dangan and post the top 5 or close to the top 5 pictures of that dangan that you like the most.

im gay

I love Junko!

Rise and shine ursine!

Kaito is not interested in men

I love Maki!

I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Have a nice lecture.

Toko is cute!

>thinking im capable of maintaining organized folders

Nice try buddy

The

>forgot his picture
Good for nothing bully.

>folder of your favourite dangan
The most DR pics I have is one of my OTP

I love her stinky sister!

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!
t, Maki

Kaito was a loud retard but he was actually pretty cool in the ending of chapter 5.

How was your book place?

Mommy!!!

I love Kaito!

I want to fuck Kaito!

Sorry but I'm not gonna look through 4.9k pics.

epicmafia.com/game/6254893#

Junko loves Naegi! Also, I'm taking a nap. I ran 10 km today and I'm a little tired.

Mugi!

Shirogane best girl!

That's right, he's only interested in cute boys!

missed the conversation but do you guys watch vrains?

DAMNIT!

S-shut up!

Best giri.

I still doodle a bit! It'll just take a little longer than I'd planned. I don't give up that easily.

See ya later

I want to bully Ouma!

What are your go-to tags when you wanna rub one out?

>tomgirl
>yaoi
>eng

I'm like 7-8 episodes behind.

Tenko!
EVIL Tenko!

Hi Atua.

Very scenic but not very good for selection, guess they cater more to tourists or at least people with less picky and eccentric tastes

Good mugi

Bully-kun btfo

I am. Really enjoying it so far.

New thread, new Tenko!

Do we know what your issue is?

Also thoughts on this motherfucker?

Kotokyuutie!

Otigan Adeamok here to remind you that hope is just a stepping stone for a greater despair

Chiaki but she has a big belly

Crossdressing, yaoi, dark skin

I love Tenko!

I'll bully Ouma and stop bullying you for today. That little shit deserve it too!

Futa

Hang your head in shame and go sleep in your baguette bunker, you've lost this thread.

Chiaki is healthy with no big belly

So we all agree that Chadkoto Naegi's Hope gets all the girls wet?
>Junko
>Mukuro
>Maizono
>Kyoko
>Aoi
>Kumaru

she's a futa

Irrumatio.

I feel like they haven't really made me care for much of the characters really yet other than Akira, Yusaku and Aoi. The plot's kinda a mess but it's getting much better.

Only if I don't have this 4.

But I want it to jiggle erotically whenever I slap her ass

What are you even trying to do, fool? You're gonna run out of time!

No vampire hitler books then, boo

I would berry my dick so far in that ass that whoever could pull it out would be crowned king Arthur.

Your favorite Dangan watches the last anime you watched. Do they like it?

I loved Sora, then again I loved most of the Fusion Scum.

I'm super behind, I watch it with my brother and we both haven't been that invested in it. Yuusaku is meh.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

trap x neesan
shota x neesan
gangrape/ganbang
blowjob
loli (as long as they don't look too young)

That's a good list of girls

Suddenly I love Bully-kun now

yoohoo

Damnit.

DON'T SAY THIS WORD! I FORBID YOU! SHUT UP!

No just kinda normal books, I got In Cold Blood by Capote since I've been meaning to put that on my pile for a while, just gotta find time to actually read my backlog over the winter now

If I have a 4, you'll never post again old man

>Biman
>tfw the first game was translated in Finnish

What's the point when everyone there speaks the superior English language anyway?

Ill give you one.

She is so cute!!! I want top pinch her cheeks.

Wow! This one is really really gross!

Yeah, that's true. But ever since the new director took over, I feel a lot more positive about the series.

______________________________________________:3

>eng
>mindbreak
>BDSM
>sex toys
>mindcontrol/hypnotism
>Loving sex
It varies depending on my mood, but I'll often return to ones get me going to the most.

It's a shame ARC-V kinda lost it's momentum near the end, even nips have threads where they do nothing but hate on arc-v

Agreed, the quality and flow improved a lot. Go still a shit though.

Post the uncensored version, bet you don't have the balls to do it.

Gyaru
Facesitting
Smell
BBBBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Miu big family

Bullying

Trashman pls go

Somehow I keep seeing this guy as a male Ibuki

no
u

I will never ever read my backlog

chikan
yuri
facefucking/oral
biting
roughness in general, ehe
): But the uncensored isn't even that good...

i headcanon normie tenko as a "nice girl who needs a fedora"

Who knows really. What's even funnier is that the English patch still hasn't been completed. Also
>superior English language

>ACCEL SYNCHROO
Kek. And that's pretty sad considering they love the shit out of Zexal which has only three good things: Vector, Mizar practically BTFO'ing himself and Shark's incest adventure.

It's Sunday today, don't forget to send a prayer to Atua!

What is next on your list after braps

Fuck off retard

I probably wont either, both due to a lot of books kind of being better for randomly thumbing through and a ton of mediocre paperbacks I only got for their price

Vanilla