/fg/ - Falcom General #119.5

Ded edition

Previous thread: Watch out: CS3 Spoilers in the thread.

>Cold Steel III Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fr-8b6S6HOQ

>Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Ys VIII released, but PC release date delayed due to issues with the port: steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1484356232247880393/

- Trails of Cold Steel III is out right now, news/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Sen III trailer has been subbed: youtube.com/watch?v=QGfoGCWHLgI

- Cold Steel PC guest blogs (written by port programmer Durante, of DSFix fame):
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163720373505/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-3-from

- Ys Seven is out on PC: store.steampowered.com/app/587100/Ys_SEVEN/
gog.com/game/ys_seven

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA. Please complain to Falcom, not XSEED (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjBYysp60I4
clyp.it/zec4ajxq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is it so dead right now? Is it the end of the Falcom threads on Veeky Forums?

People who escaped the spoilers arent coming back in a while. Those who played the game ran out of meaningful topics to talk about. Only shitposting left.

Post Estelle.

Try not to die this time guys. I'm sure we have tons of non Kiseki games to talk about as well.

>tfw you're a protagonist but somehow don't quite excel in anything other than making goofy faces

Currently playing Ark, but it's not like i have much to talk about on it, aside from possibly asking on hints.

Playing it on catastrophe mode?

Nightmare + Standard. Currently trying to beat Geis inside of the ruins just for bragging rights, but the timing to hit him is so small it feels annoying, especially when he rapes my asshole in 3 hits.

Yeah, which 90% of this thread will never play cause they're not actually Falcom fans.

Well, thats gonna be easier than Catastrophe, since you got an item button. Theres always the common tip of leveling up if you can't defeat him. Start hitting him with downward attack and escape, thats what I usually do. Been years since I finished Catastrophe Nightmare so I can't give a specific tip,

Oh, and go practice that Dash attack, you'll need it alot, for platforming purpose. (Its not a bad attack as well for boss, its a quick 3-hit attack if it connects)

Falcom ARPGs are incredibly boring (although all ARPGs are boring).

that fucking dash jump, never again

Then stop pretending you give a shit and fuck off from these threads? You can always start a Trails thread on /v/.

Or I can talk about Falcom games I like in an existing thread on Veeky Forums. Don't tell me what to do.

Remember, its not move+attack, its move, then attack. Tap forward, stop then attack. There is always the Thunder Sword but I think it will not work on some areas due to lack of space to move.

Has anyone tried out the Zwei patch?

It's out?

Well, it's in alpha, but yes.

Would you adopt an Altina?

The early 90s were fucking weird, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=CjBYysp60I4

Angie, you shouldn't have followed Guy's example there.

Because then you end up the same way. Lone wolf action gets you in a lonely grave

>still no magical girl alisa translation

I wonder who could be behind this.

It amuses me that Jusis always gets included in the Mahou Shoujo Alisa shenanigans.

The second best girlfriend(male)

ITT: horrible investments that you should avoid.

I don't think an infinity sword +1 is a bad investment.

You'll eat your words when she comes back as a mahou shoujo with a grown up body that can switch between sword form at any size and human form.

Mark my words, nerd.

We didn't get Crossbell back!

I hope best boy can get his waifu back even if she can never be free from the haremshit.

You'll never get it back.

I'm playing the pc version of celceta by joyland. It's really wonky, though. xseed pc port when?

wake up

Semen demon.

man... rip /fg/ until Tokyo Xanadu ex+ and Zwei 2 releases I guess

>Making an Emma route when she has the worst connection to Rean out of all of the Class VII girls
It should have been Alisa, Laura and Fie.

Emma and Celine should have been fused into one character, discuss.

Laura is for friendzoning only.

Dang it, i meant Fie.

And speaking of Emma, her confession event in 3 is so simple, she doesn't even get a hug.

Wrong.

At this point we should just be shooting for Crossbell not to get wiped out.

Even if Fie didn't get a route, I'd prefer Towa over Emma.

Sure. Emma's such a terribly written character anything would be better. I mean know falcom has to move with the times to get money but they tried so hard to fill every harem archetype they forgot everything else.

We have a picture from the ending of Ao that clearly shows that won't happen though. Hell, from the looks of it, Wazy and Wald will come back to try and fix this shit too.

LEWD

What did xseed mean by this pinned tweet?

what? why would you call me that. I was just trying to be playful to get on your good side

>going for literal mind fuckery
>so obsessed with Rean comes out creepy as fuck
>playful
She needs to be tied and thrown into lake with a weight

>heart rejects all witchery and mind control shenanigans
Go Divergent Laws!!

Go away, Lloyd.

DED
E
D

terrorist should be executed

now that I think about it... Lloyd has to do something to help crossbell be free... he wouldn't just stand aside and let all this shit happen and have crossbell be saved by someone else.

but then again, scooby doo level detective work isn't going to stop osbourne, so fuck

The Falcom Gakuem characters sure like to bully poor western box case drawing Adol.

GO FIGHT

mishishi~

Only last saga shitposting can save us now.

>CS3's ending

clyp.it/zec4ajxq

I made you guys something. please no bully I know it sounds like shit

I rate it endearing/10

Nice, I like you user.

Looking back at all the NPCs that make an appearance or are mentioned in Sen III made me wonder; do we see or hear anything about Paula? Most of the other first years were in the game somewhere...

What is her deal and why does she want the Rean?

Do you want stance system, guys?
I personally want to see more of it other than Juna's.

Altina use her Arcadis Gear and Rean goes bare handed like when he use Valimar previous game.

Rean is jacked and tries to protect his friends

She want hero dick. What else get a noblewomen wet?

Crow could have dual pistols and Darth maul mode.
The rest, I don't know, maybe kurt with just one sword or eight leaves style.

I remember made one for virtual piano thread on /a/

The mid-boss theme and regular battle theme actually sounds better than actual boss theme in Sen 3.

What happened?

I just need allies right now, I just can't ask directly ok.
Trust me I have a plan and I can see the future if you follow my guidance we can... wait don't go please !

Watching Osborne outplay someone that can literally see the future in sen IV will be fun.

HEED MY CALL

Why is he so angry?

How they make Rean failed to call Valimar multiple times is a bad joke. He should just whisper to call Valimar, expecting someone will jump in to interrupt him if he scream loudly.

Eh, that's still understandable. Introducing every old characters with "saving Rean at the right moment" is more laughable.

Halloween costume never

>Be cool swordmen
>Bitches dig those cool ass dual swords style
>Your girls still want you to dress like girls

Joshua and Kurt have it hard.

You forgot the part where they're actually cuter than their bimbos.

I'm pretty sure her divinations are not accurate descriptions of the events.

ded

what would kiseki pvp look like?

I really wish it happen with Akatsuki, but nope your enemy is still AI.
Though if actual kiseki pvp exist it will be a very long battle, just like chess.

Unless they have cooldowns for shields and turn manipulation, very very broken

>Oh shit double turns
>I'm going to steal it by activating s-craft!
>Nope i'm going to
>It's okay i still have another character to s-craft
>But i have one too
That would be amazing

>best place to talk about Kiseki or Falcom games
>threads dead because virtually nobody actually played the game
best place is still 2ch, maybe /fg/ will be good once the game is released in english

>whispering to summon your mecha
Heresy.

>Interrupt Summoning/Transforming/Gattai
Why is this allowed? Those are supposed to be free actions

Valimar, stop going to page 10.

Will she get a mecha like her dad?

>implying it wouldn't be a combiner with her dad and whoever her mom is

Calvard when?

Why are you so dead, /fg/? Do you require my return to bring you to your former glory?

I got the platinum for CS2 and now I feel like I have to play Ys. Do I start from bumper car combat like you start from Estelle's dumbass days?

No, fuck off, Cedric.

Fuck off. I don't need dumb Crossbell girl who couldn't even tell Thors main branch uniform.

Emma is the heroine of CS2!

Rean probably will swtich between his normal sword and his Nep sword.

You know, I really prefer the new uniform for Thors over the old one. Certainly would have prefered to run around CS1 in that rather than the one they had back then.

Same. The old ones made everything look too garish. Sen3 has a much nicer palette in general.