youtu.be/5XI2jkikLlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sfv sux lmaooo

"capcom is something so great"

- dank

NOWHERE TO RUN

Why SFV have no loli character?

haha, look how gay chariot is in THIS thread

Is there any fucking way I can see exactly how much I am lagging or if the lag in SFV is my fault? I swear to fucking god every god damn game is some laggy rollback piece of shit. This is fucking unacceptable

TWO BETAS

TWO BETAS

TWOOOOO BEEEETAAS

TWO FUCKING CFN BETAS

NOT JUST ONE COUNT THEM TWO CFN BETAS

AND THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING LAGGY AND SHITTY

I CAN'T FUCKING PLAY ONLINE WHAT'S THE GOD DAMN POINT

gud op

>swiping the furry's team and losing to a hawkeye
LMAO

If Makoto isn't in season 3 i'm burning down Capcom

TWO BETAS. STILL TWO. STILL TWO FUCKING BETAS.

NOT ONE BETA. NOT 0 BETAS

TWO, THEY HAD TWO FUCKING BETAS TO FIX THIS FUCKING SHIT

its you m8

This op succs.

>Ken's stubby ass normals
how do I play this character

>implying Hawkeye doesn't have at least a decent matchup vs both Jedah and Raccoon

no it's not

don't forget the 4 betas prior to release

Buy Monster Hunter

>Paid full price for MvCI on steam
I feel like a fucking idiot but I want the dlc characters, Monhun looks really fun, but 8$ a pop, that's nuts.

How do I become like Makoto?

what if she gets in but is bottom tier

U need to outsmart your opponent, play honest footsie game

FOUR BETAS PRIOR TO RELEASE AND THEN TWO POST LAUNCH BETAS TO GET THIS NETCODE RIGHT AND THEY FUCKING DIDN'T.

WHY? FUCKING WHY? FUCKING TWO BETAS, WAIT, SIX BETAS

OKAY, SO FOUR PLUS TWO IS SIX, THIS MEANS THERE WERE SIX BETAS

youtu.be/5XI2jkikLlc

But that game is dead. Add her to Jive.

Minus one that's five, quick maths

Buy MHW

humanbomb needs to die

It's still alive

>every god damn game is some laggy rollback piece of shit.

It's probably you, user. Wire up.

I'm serious though, how the fuck do you guys deal with how laggy and shitty the fucking online in SFV is? Seriously, like half of every single game you're not even fighting the opponent, you're fighting the netcode. It's frustrating as fuck, especially when you play ranked and you lose points because the netcode was like, "Your connection is too good! So, we're going to put all the fucking lag on your end and it's going to be perfect on theirs! :)"

Like what the fuck? Is this shit NEVER going to be fucking fixed? I can't just play locally, all of my friends suck and refuse to fucking play with me.

its you

Okay.

>bronze is ryus that throw fireballs and jump back
what do

Comes with the Premium Costumes. That's why.

Let's hope that bamco can fix crapcom netcode in AE mate

Who do you play?

why is kendrick lamar so popular?

>Muh netcode
It's you or your opponent's fault. Why are people so fucking stupid these days? Every time there's lag in a game they always blame the game's engine or netcode. It's insane how fucking brain dead everyone on the internet has become over the past 10 years. Kill yourself.

get off of mcdonalds wifi faggot

I have the LE preordered

Current EVO Japan entrant numbers
>Street Fighter V - 685
>Guilty Gear Xrd R2 - 385
>Tekken 7 - 338
>Super Smash Bros. Wii U - 271
>King of Fighters XIV - 179
>BlazBlue Central Fiction - 163
>ARMS - 120

Yeah but, the costume pack is another 30 too, shits dumb, I ain't gonna pay 100 dollars for stuff that should be in the game anyway.

Online for fighting games is inherently terrible

Haven't played Tekken (Steam) for over a month, tried to launch it today and I just get a black screen. I'm on Windows 10. Anyone else have this problem?

trying ken

>I'm serious though, how the fuck do you guys deal with how laggy and shitty the fucking online in SFV is?
Just watch some streamers, watch how they some times have laggy matches but most of the time they get at least decent matches. That is all the proof you need that it's probably you.

Bamco uses delay netcode, they can't fix shit only make it worse.

Based.

i imagine the sfv numbers will drop once capcom fails to apply good balance to their game

>Have a mascot of a fighting master
>Don't put him in either Virtua Fighter or Fighting Vipers
What was Sega thinking?

Real talk, has there ever been a really well balanced Capcom game? Has any of them ever been close?

Cmon guys streamers have laggy matches too. Some guy like prog using netduma router and still laging

Toukiden is better looking than MH.
You guys should be posting those sniffs.

>>Guilty Gear Xrd R2 - 385
>>Tekken 7 - 338
lol

Nope, sounds like you might need to reinstall.

But my internet is fucking god tier. It has always been the best and is 15 times better than all of my friends. I don't play on WiFi and I play on PC. Since there doesn't seem to be any way to PROVE that it's my fault (because I asked if there was a way earlier ITT and no one responded) then it has to be the games, or the other persons and if it's their fault, how come the lag is always in their fucking favor?
Wired connection.
Unfortunately.
They get shitty connects too and have to fight the shitty fucking connection instead of the fucking game. Idiot.

I'll buy monster hunter for someone on steam. You have to be in the US though. Steam won't let me gift mvci or the dlc to someone in EU and I assume outside the US in general.

all of them have stupid shit but sfv is the most constraint and streamrollish where skill doesnt matter

like sf3 wasnt that balanced but you could make it work with parries and sf4 ultras is way more balanced than sfv. sfv just lacks too many options so its stupid not to play the top 5

Capcom always wins baybee

Where's Unist?

I had a friend who really liked Monster Hunter while I've never met someone who expressed anything about Toukiden. Toukiden a shit.

post speedtest
what country are you from
i have good internet and do not experience many problems

I agree with you on both points. Even though Oro had a 2-8 match-up vs Chun you could still win. And ultras were better once they were toned down after vanilla sure, but I still hate comeback mechanics. SFV tho, yeah, the game is just too, like, samey? Characters don't stand out too far from one another, so little things put a character too far ahead.

>or your opponent
did you ever consider

maybe

your opponent

doesnt have good internet

woah

>tfw no fighting game player gf

your fault for not playing on wi-fi and making them rollback instead

Why do people keep posting these numbers like they mean anything. Prereg numbers don't matter until the month of the event, hell really not until the cutoff date.

How do I get a Cammy gf?

You can't say MH looks better than Toukiden.

ping and jitter/line quality is more important for online than raw speed. maybe his isp has shit lines or his opponent does. fighting games online is a crapshoot anyway, not much he can do about it except hope in the future japanese developers use ggpo.

hownew.ru

are they in a fighting game?

the same people get trash connections in sfv when they get pristine connections in other games. this has already been proven plenty

sfv's netcode is either fundamentally broken or it doesn't play well with some hardware or routes but that's on capcom either way

Your move.
But every single fucking time? I set it to 4-5 connection and it's every single fucking time.
Pretty much this. Whoever has the good connection gets fucking punished lol It's fucking retarded. You should be required to pass some kind of connection test before you can play SFV online. And a FPS test if you play on PC.

then why is mvci considered better than sfv with the same netcode?

do you people even think?

its basically who can get into and thrive in scrambles/ the lack of depth also hurts the game, and the characters that have some depth like menat arent rewarded for their hard execution when you can just st hk with necaili and get better results

Japanese Devs don't need GGPO in their home country, Japan has fantastic internet. They don't care if you foreigners have a hard time playing, you already bought the game.

Monster Hunter looks better than Toukiden

how is that even remotely relevant you fucking retard
tripfag posted some gay ass shit

>that image
Trademark compensation issues

fighting game are truly great

not wanting to pay for the rights to the actor's likeness and then having to pull the game(s) because the license expired.

Critical Counter-hits are dumb, shit is dumb in any fighting game. If you are going to put that on a move, put it on a high-risk move or some shit.

>then it has to be the games, or the other persons and if it's their fault, how come the lag is always in their fucking favor?
To clarify:
THE BASIC PROBLEM, that one player experiences no rollbacks and the other player experiences severe rollbacks, AFFECTS BOTH PC AND PS4.
It is likely that if you are consistently having flawless matches on medium- or high-ping connections, the other player is experiencing all the rollbacks.
The culprit is not the alt-tab, it's the fact that the netcode does not handle time-syncing between the two machines properly. One machine can end up "ahead" of the other. That's the basis of the problem, because when one player is ahead, they are constantly getting inputs from the other player "late" so they are rolling back a lot, whereas the other player is usually getting all the inputs they need when they need them, and doesn't roll back at all. If the game properly handled syncing, like GGPO does, then the other player's game would slow down for a microscopic moment to correct for your alt-tab hiccup, and both players would continue to experience about half of the possible rollbacks each.
Alt-tab allows PC players to shift the situation to their advantage, but that is not the actual problem! Even if you are only playing against PS4 players, this problem can and will still happen to you.

you didn't say what country

Oh, im kekken over here

>They get shitty connects too and have to fight the shitty fucking connection instead of the fucking game. Idiot.

yeah like one in twenty games is like that

Run it for jitter and packet loss. DL/UL doesn't really mean shit.

>Brave
>Grave

Choose one.

nice upload speed lol

The fucking USA
Fucking this. I can't even accept the times I win because they might have had insane rollback that caused them to lose and I would never know. What's the fucking point? If I wanted to fight online infrastructure, I would fucking get a degree in Networking, not play Street Fighter 5.

>Too dumb to properly troubleshoot his connection
>Muh speedtest
Yeah bro I'm sure it's totally Capcom's fault

IT'S NOT MY FUCKING CONNECTION, RETARD.

I SET IT TO 4-5 BARS EVERY FUCKING TIME. I'VE RUN EVERY TEST, I DON'T HAVE ANY PACKET LOSS OR JITTERING.

IT'S FUCKING CAPCOMS SHIT TIER 2 BETAS NETCODE FUCKING ASS.

>The fucking USA

that includes shit like
>alaska
>hawaii
>bumfuck nowhere midwest

also america is huge. if ur on west coast, your connection to east coast will be bad, and vice versa.

>ike sf3 wasnt that balanced but you could make it work with parries
>James Chen had this to say in 2008 about the Evolution tournament results:
>Street Fighter III: Third Strike - This year [2008], in the Top 8, we had Chun, Chun, Chun, Chun, Chun, and Yun. In 2007, we had Chun, Chun, Chun, and Chun. In 2006, we had Yun, Yun, Yun, Yun, Chun, Chun, and Chun. In 2005, we had Chun, Chun, Chun, Chun, Chun, Yun, and Yun. I don't think there's anything left to say about this game.
Meanwhile look at SFV's top 8s. There is one game here where it's not worth it to not play the top 5 and it's not jive.

reeee fucking selfish nips

Is there some version of MvCI that comes with all costume and characters in the future all nice and bundled up?

>shitters here literally defending crapcom netcode
You cant be serious, crapcom netcode fucking awful.

setting any online game to less than 5 bars is asking for trouble m8. 5 bars only is the way to get. you will still get plenty of 4 bar or less matches.

works on my machine

I ain't saying they are selfish, they would need to redo all the netcode from scratch to make it work in GGPO, when a large part of their consumer base wouldn't need it. Its time and money they don't want to spend just so you have a better time playing it online.
Like, I grew up playing in arcades, and online will always be iffy. For me Online is whatever, go play locals if you want a real experience.