>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Guide for the Recently Started and People Who Haven't Been Back Since Before One Tamriel]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes. And the thread is worth bumping!

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
tamrielfoundry.com/topic/introduction-to-pve-damage-calculation-homestead/
youtu.be/FopyRHHlt3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

whats the most difficult boss to tank so i can practice on it? untauntable bosses like the cunt in direfrost keep shouldn't count

Something with a lot of adds or funky mechanics.
COA2 is loaded with shitty bosses.
Also the new dungeons too.

vet bloodroot forge at stage 4 vampire will put some hair on your chest

If you're practicing solo, try to kill Zandaadunoz the Reborn in Wrothgar.

pre-bed loli bump

I hope you don't wake up pedo

Try tanking vAA mage with 100k group dps

How much damage do crits do in this game? I'm used to it being 100% in other games.

50%

Other than Skooma and Alcohol, what are other drugs do the denizens of Tamriel use?

Coffee and Hist sap, but I'm sure there's plenty of stuff that can be done with illusion magic.

Thanks. So if I get 23% crit damage from Elborn, does it add to 73%, or is it multiplicative or something?

Pretty sure it's damage*the crit modifer*whatever that's added trough elfborn.

So something doing 1000 would crit for 1000*1.5*1.23=1845 but I'm not completely sure.

Check out this thread
tamrielfoundry.com/topic/introduction-to-pve-damage-calculation-homestead/

Dharil is basically argonian coke.

Does buying a werewolf or vampire transformation through the crown store let you re-acquire it whenever you want if you cure it? Is it account-wide? If not, then what's the point of buying it with crowns?

No, you get a consumable scroll that turns the character you're currently playing as into a werewolf or vampire.

So it's useless, like everything else in the crown store.

They grow tobacco in Cyrodiil so probably smokem that stuff.

They are one time use so there is literally no reason to buy it when you can probably find at least 1 person throughout 5 guilds or even beg someone in zone for it.

Clockwork City in a few hours.

I wonder how expensive the personal retrait stations are going to be

>tfw can't play this game because computer is shit, been like this since it was announced, even bought the game on steam sale

Think it's something like 50 grindstones per trait.

no I mean actually owning the retrait station

>in a few hours
haahhhahahahaahahahahahahahahahaa

Get a new computer??? and don't tell me you're a neet

>frogposter

it's pretty much a given

not a neet, still don't have the money tho

can't wait for tomorrow

are there sets you refuse to use it no matter what?
I can't use valkyn skoria, it's so damn ugly even with hiding the helmet the pauldron ruins my style

so i bought this game a couple of months ago. i've reached lvl 40 questing.
Should i start with public dongeuns? i want to make most of the game before buying the dlc.

Public dungeons are just slightly harder overworld content. But its a good start if you haven't fought anything tougher than a quest boss.

Fuck this stupid plant level

Says here people not hyped for CWC are faggots.

I'm hyped for the retrait centre alone

I never have to farm vICP, vCoAII, vCoS, or fucking hell any of the dlc dungeons ever again with pugs

Even fucking trial items.

Praise the divines this is the best update.

>Dunmer stam nightblade
>have to make clothing, blades, and bows for my character
>get level 50 in clothier and blacksmithing and 48 in woodworking.
>currently branching out trait research to heavy armor, two handed weapons, staves, light armor, etc
>now have a dedicated crafting toon
>but every single character I have had try alchemy and enchanting has fucking failed
Why is leveling alchemy and enchanting so hard? Am I just doing it wrong?

Also what's best for light armor, destruction + restoration staff pure magic sorcerer? Breton or Altmer? I'm hesitant, because I already have a light armor flame/restoration staff Dunmer and she's fucking terrible, especially in PVP. I have no idea how to create a good sorcerer build using exclusively light armor and staffs.

>Alchemy
Just use spider eggs and scrib jelly for that sweet powerlevel

>Enchanting
Get someone to make you a bunch of runes to deconstruct.

>get buff argonian boy to 20k health
>plant spawns where I rolled

What character are you using?

stamdk sub 500 cp

I'm a madman

How is TESO? I have been looking for a new MMO and I figured I play something in a setting I know.

fucking fantastic

I've been playing for 5 months straight

is it one of the click to target and slap the keyboard type of mmo's or is it more "action" based.

Do you just have to buy the game or is there a monthly fee? How pay2win is the cash shop, I only assume there is one.

No the combat is actually engaging. You have to pay attention to the enemy, your surroundings, and git gud at damage rotations.

You have to buy the game. There is a monthy sub system that allows temorary access to all dlc that isn't a chapter upgrade or a character pack. That being said, buy the gold edition just in case you like the game. You don't want to be like me, and own nothing but the base game, and all the good shit (malestrom weapons) are behind a dlc wall.

>is it one of the click to target and slap the keyboard type of mmo's or is it more "action" based.
action based, no cooldown on your abilities other than a global 1s cooldown
>Do you just have to buy the game or is there a monthly fee?
it's buy2play but there is an optional monthly fee (ESO+) which gives access to all DLCs except Morrowind + 1500 crowns (cash shop money) + a bunch of useful bonii like increased xp gain
>How pay2win is the cash shop, I only assume there is one.
not pay2win at all, only cosmetic shit

Would I want to get the gold version or the Morrowind version. Is Morrowind separate from the game?

It seems Humble Bundle is selling the standard edition for $12. So I want to know if it would be better to get that or just buy a better version.

right now it looks like its best to buy the humble bundle and then get the morrowind upgrade

the morrowind gold

that's a thing right? whichever comes with all the dlc

Isn't Worm Cult stuff supposed to be bind-on-pickup? I'm seeing it in guild traders now.

There are like 5 versions of the game to buy.
a collectors edition of morrowind
morrowind
an upgrade for morrowind
gold
standard

I don't know why this isn't straight forward

>collectors morrowind doesn't come with all the dlc
WHO DID THIS

buy gold and then morrowind(optional) if you want.

spell power cure sold at vendors when

I don't want to farm wgt for jewelry anymore

Anyone know if there's a pdf/epub version of 'The Emperor's Guide to Tamriel'? Reading it from TIL is suffering.

over 1000 writ vouchers

I believe 1250 to be exact.

morrowind ce just comes with a bunch of useless shit like the Morag Tong conversion, which is works like the Imperial conversion, that is to say NOT AT ALL. non-set drops and crafted items only.

maintenance ends WHEN

I'd say 7 hours, and then another 5 hours of emergency maintenance.

In the meantime:
3rd last digit is your alliance: 1-3 DC, 4-6 EP, 7-9 AD and 0 is free choice

2nd last digit is race: 1 Altmer, 2 Argonian, 3 Bosmer, 4 Breton, 5 Dunmer, 6 Imperial 7 Khajiit 8 Nord, 9 Orsimer and 0 is Redguard

Last digit is class: 1-2 Templar, 3-4 Sorcerer, 5-6 Dragonknight, 7-8 Nightblade, and 9-0 Warden

Roll and see what you should play in CWC.

DC Dunmer sorc get

the quickest i've leveled alchemy was 18 mins, 2-50, no guide or really forethought, just lots of mats (PTS)

>Get someone to make you a bunch of runes to deconstruct.
alts work. make the highest level purple you can, then decon with an alt. never waste mats deconing stuff you made on the same character, but alts work as if another player made them.

Enjoy your Argonian Templar, Basks-in-Sunlight.

CUTE!

I already have all but one slot filled and won't make a new char specifically for cwc but it's patchtime so let's go

but i wanna playyyyyyy

>patch notes
>Transmuting
>Jewelry cannot be transmuted.

This is the patch that kills Tava's for tanking, yes?

Yes, unless you're a nightblade.

here we go

In fact, the more I think about it the more I'm convinced that NB are the go-to tank if you want to constantly spam warhorn.

I haven't done the numbers but the fact they're the only ones with access to heavy armor+major evasion without the hist bark set is a big deal.

>3.6GB

Have fun without me guys, I'll join in someday...

>tfw waiting for gears

>Clockwork now
>Summerset soon
Murkmire when?

I don't mind this, except I wish warhorn wasn't such a meme.
Just end the stale DK tank meta.

IT'S UP LADS
REV UP THOSE GEARS BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO CLOCK IN

I was pretty bummed about having to grind vet wgt for spc gear because the stuff I have is all reinforced/ impenetrable stuff but just saw this update that comes out today. Thanks Zos

So does changing a trait bind the item to you?

Yes.

Thank

Will it be possible to solo Asylum Sanctorum?

>using re-trait for armor
yeah you might just have that full SPC in like 4 months

the /idle3 and /idle4 poses for zombie personality bend characters over quite a great deal, ERPers take note.

>Observatory Prior: 12k ZeniBux unfurnished, 15k furnished
>no gold option
t-thanks

>no gold option
>actually expecting one
youtu.be/FopyRHHlt3M

>The Tribunal isn't *BURRRP* real M-morty

God no.
You can do it with 10 people though.

Why wold he praise the Tribunal when he's the same age as them

Sotha Sil's ex girlfriend telling it like it is.

You mean his sister

I thought so at first but other memories talks about how she leaves him because he's cold and they've grown apart and how she can't be with him like this because they're not equals. Ofcourse, she could be both.

>implying she wasn't both

I have a templar healer (wormcult+spell power cure) and a stamina nb (vicious+mother). Are there better sets now?

Not really.

Not like weird sex is out of character for the Tribunal