/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1317

Neppy's Thread Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/nrdEiT00

BundleStars is having an Idea Factory-themed sale: bundlestars.com/en/collections/idea-factory

CH starts a poll for the next character to be added to the CompileApp: twitter.com/compileheartapp/status/918796817713655809
Idea Factory art contest results are out: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/918227844265684992

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.05 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some post-game content: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DbqFgf64HrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tonight...

I love plut the cute !

>nep plushie
Cute!

I really, really like this picture of ploot.

Too.

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume.

With what game should begin my entry into the series?

Dedu Nepu, d-desu...

I'd say Rebirth 1 and then 2, 3 and then VII

where's the full pic?

Megadimension Neptuia VII. Best game in the series, and you don't have to really know much about the other games because it explains the basics for you pretty well.

If you really like the girls then you can go back and play the re;births. Also, don't forget 4go.

I want to sexually harass Pururururu~

Re;Birth 1 is the best starting point. The game does a great job introducing the characters and lore, all while having a nice relaxed atmosphere.
Just be aware that it's not related to RB2-onwards, you'll learn why later in the series.

tree

Praise Neptune!

Why can't she be real?

Even if she was, what makes you think she would be interested in you?

These anons get it
>later entry that expects you to at least be done with V first
>spinoff with barely any relation to the Neptunia world
Dumb 4gotard

Not him, but neppy and I are basically soul mates, so there's that.

>expects you to at least be done with V first
Except that's not even true. V is barely connected to V2 at all. You should try playing a proper sequel for once in your life because VII is not much of one at all. Seriously, the only connection is like 1 line where they talk about the old goddess's power. It's not a real sequel.

That's what you think.

>big dick
>still work out
>would spoil the fuck out of her
Plus I know it sounds vain, but I'm pretty sure I can call myself attractive. If it wasn't for my social retardation, I'm pretty sure I can pick up any chick.

>those 3 things
the last one makes sense, but wtf? How shallow are you to think those kinds of things are going to win over Neptune? Frankly, it makes me think you're just boring and have zero personality.

>big dick
>still work out
>I can call myself attractive

Sounds like you came straight from /soc/

you're clearly delusional

why does she have two right feet?

>Builds on V's multiverse plot
>Continues the story of Croire's interdimensional shitposting
>Zerodimension arc loses half its charm and makes little sense unless you know Histy, Arfy and Croire beforehand
And you should try actually playing the games before attempting to mislead newfriends.

>4gotard
>playing the games
lmao

>Zerodimension arc loses half its charm and makes little sense unless you know Histy, Arfy and Croire beforehand
wtf? No it does not. I played VII first and it was perfectly fine. Stop talking out of your ass.

>Builds on V's multiverse plot
u w0t m8?? It's not "V's multiverse plot," every single game in the series plays on the idea of multiple worlds, especially the spinoffs.

>Continues the story of Croire's interdimensional shitposting
Literally irrelevant. You can enjoy the game just fine without knowing that the stupid bug was in a previous game.

Stop reaching, this is really pathetic. Again, VII was my first nep game. It was FINE. More than fine, actually, since I liked it so much I went back and played every other game.

Stop shitposting.

You guys are just nervous that you have competition.

Can we now say that Nepfags are all delusional /soc/-normies?

Here, you can ditch that tiny one.

>normies

While you're yapping about your dick, I'm confident in the fact that neppy would actually like my personality. It's no contest, really.

Might as well put up the other two

>"I played VII first"
>proceeds to show zero knowledge of the series' most basic lore
And that, friends, is why you DON'T start with VII.

Vert doesn't have one.

You're fucking retarded m8. Try reading my entire post. I played EVERY GAME. I know very well what the series is about, and I can tell you playing VII first is more than fine.

I want to run my fingers through Marvy's gorgeous hair!

Plutie is a cutie.

I wouldn't trust Vert around small children anyway

>every single game in the series plays on the idea of multiple worlds
Opinion discarded.

I'm sorry that you're mentally retarded, user, but it's completely true. Where the FUCK do you think the makers come from in the re;birth games?

>I played EVERY GAME.
>can't even get the basics right
Sure thing buddy.

see then proceed to kill yourself for being retarded

>tries to make an argument
>proves me correct
Go play the Re;Births before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself.
Protip: Pay attention to MAGES. in ReBirth 3

I proved you wrong, dumbfuck. Every single game involves the concept of multiple worlds. You can't damage control you way out of it now.

>every single game in the series plays on the idea of multiple worlds
No.
Rebirth 1 is about Arfoire.
Rebirth 2 is about the Deity of Sin.
Only V and VII use different dimensions as plot devices.

The spin-offs don't even mention them.

I already proved you wrong. Once again, the Makers didn't just pop into existence out of nowhere. It's stated multiple times that they came from other dimensions. So, yes, the concept is there in the rebirth games. And the spinoffs involve multiple worlds by default since they take place within unique ones.

>I already proved you wrong
You didn't prove anything. Repeating the same shit over and over doesn't make it.
And having one DLC character saying stuff doesn't make it a plot device, no matter how much you'd like it. Just admit you're wrong already, everyone on /nepgen/ is already tearing you a new asshole for talking out of your ass while being a newfag, no need to dig yourself deeper.

>inb4 samefag

>Every single game involves the concept of multiple worlds.
Except they don't and only 5 games in the series do it, out of which 3 are directly related to V.
But it's not like you'd know it since you obviously didn't play any of them.

>doesn't make it.
Doesn't make it right.
Mmm, I'm going to bed.
I'm counting on you to take care of the new trash, /nepgen/. Be firm but fair.

Every single re;birth game + VII does. That is every single mainline game.

Every single spinoff does by default because they all take place in unique dimensions, AKA different worlds.

The entire Hypedimension Neptunia series takes place in a multiverse consisting of multiple universes where the stories play out.

So, YES, THEY DO.

Ninja, please!

>maybe if I repeat the same shit over and over again IN CAPS LOCK it'll make me right
Maybe that worked in r/gamindustri where nobody actually play the game, but not here.

>It's not true just because I said so
>Nevermind the fact that every game references it directly or indirectly
>I-I-t's not true! b-b-because I said so!!111
>STOP BULLYING ME :((((

RB1 expands on V/RB3 MAGES.' dimension hopping shenanigans.
Out of the spinoffs, there's GekiNoire with Tiara being sent to Gamarket by accident, and Producing Perfection, where Neptune goes to Producer's world to stay with him.

All other games are self-contained and never use the Nep Multiverse as a plot device.

Yeah, that's exactly you.

>RB1 expands on V/RB3 MAGES.' dimension hopping shenanigans.
Wouldn't call that expanding. She spouts some chuuni crap instead of giving a straight explanation, and it's not even relevant to the story.

>knows nothing about the games
>leddit spacing
Checks out.

Neither

VII: Crashing Dimensions together, literally Kurome master plan.

>Parts of the games that are inconvenient to my argument do not exist, I swear!
what did the retard mean by this

This is what happens when r/gamindustri try to visit. They embarrass themselves by talking out of their asses, and then try to do some advanced damage control but fail.

At least we can laugh at them.

>jersey dress
Worse than Hitler.

NepuBuran

For what purpose did you even repost it.

I want them to sandwich their clits on my dick~

cause he forgot an e
should have let it rock really

I've platinumed 4GO. Didn't really have to grind at all. Neptune hit level 99 when I was two quests away from finishing all of them. I had subbed in my lower level characters enough to power level them to 60 to get all their skills.
My only real complaint about the game is unfortunately the combat. Bringing back the Break system which they finally got rid of back in V-II left the combat against bosses very boring. You had to have characters that could spam magic attacks to activate guard break and then just nuke them as hard as possible until they get back up and then repeat. Only two bosses had any "mechanics" that you needed to pay attention to and that's the Minotaur's charge which would oneshot your moronic AI characters, and the final boss had a charge attack you needed to just run far away to avoid being instagibbed. Besides that the whole game was mash Square or whatever L1+combo you had for a magic spell. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think NepU and BvZ had better combat.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

>She spouts some chuuni crap instead of giving a straight explanation, and it's not even relevant to the story.

I want our lovely chuuni magician back desu

Eh, feels wrong to leave it misspelled.

Trying to clear all the DLC colosseum fights in VII. Characters sitting around an average of Lv.520. This grinding is getting to me. Why do I need over 100m exp per level now

My shitpostfu Ramalam is so cute!

Because Iffy is retarded and didn't bother to put easter egg grinding monsters into the game.

Am I horrible person that I want to see the twins get blacked and creampie'd?

Are you that one guy who wants to bred Ram with BBC?

>one guy
>Implying everyone doesn't know that Ram is for black breeding

Big Nep MUST be nepped!

I have to nep her! I have to give Big Nep a nepping! She needs a share rod inside her all the time!

i prefer the jersey dress over the hoodie because i dont like the pockets of the hoodie

i like nep

i like Uni

I like Vert.

/vertgen/

I'm okay with this.

I want to fuck Vert and her little sisters all at once!

Olly!

Daily reminder that Loli Vert would've been 10000000000000000000000000% better than the boring fujoshit we got amongst ourselves.

Is there anything new supposed to come on Steam since Sega Hard Girls ?

4 goddesses online early 2018

4GO early next year.

God bless

Thanks

youtu.be/DbqFgf64HrQ

>TFW 4go releases on steam with live2d

This is Vert. Tell her why you love her.