#1274- Pumpkin King Edition
Old thread: >The Basics
ACNL basics guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com or nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All furniture customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/ imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android app - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's Friend Codes in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
;_;

>Upcoming Birthdays
23 - Groucho
24- Snooty & Broffina
25- Portia
26- Eugene
27- Jambette
28- Gaston
29- Rodeo
30- Wade

>Upcoming Holidays & Events
31st - Halloween

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/camper reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bje_8Y7KUfM
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To give away I have:
1 globe (Katie item)
1 amethyst
4 unassessed fossils

I have all the standard ACNL Welcome Amiibo cards and figurines, plus the Sanrio Amiibos. Would anyone like me to scan a villager or NPC?

So how was everyone's day? Anything interesting happen? Anyone moving out?

I've been playing Gurren Laggan.

gettin' salty
My T&T keeps getting the same wallpaper and carpet
I had cheese wallpaper like thrice last week reeeee
and the spotlight item today was a covered wagon... I just want rococo stuff ;_;

From last thread obviously but yeah! I really want Pierre to come back too.
Had a date with Hazel, catching an ocean fish for Coco now and it should be raining by the time I get back from the island. P good so far, I'd say.

Hi wild world user again, does the feng shui crap apply to all rooms or just the main one?

I know there are wikis that explain this stuff, but they all give conflicting information, or none at all.

Pretty sure it's just the main room in older games. Check the wiki, they should have what you need.

I'd love to have that globe, if possible. You still around? My void should be clear, since Walt moved out but someone came to adopt him.

Yes I'm still here but I'm visiting Cookie. I'll open my gates in a couple of minutes

>Check the wiki, they should have what you need.
Which one? Wikia says it's just the main room, thonky and nookipedia says it's all of them. They don't seem that good, some outright wrong information on them.

The wikia hasn't let me down yet, so I'd go with it. Though maybe it might be best to experiment a little.

Thonky contradicts itself in a few places, using regional names for different items, for one example.

Gate's open

Sweet, thanks!

Yeah that one doesn't seem very good, the info they have for ww some fish bugs was completely incorrect.

Did they lower the camper spawn chance with welcome amiibo?

I don't remember it being that bad back when the game released

It seems like it, doesn't it? I don't know for sure. I really wish Nintendo games had better patch notes.

What's best for high hra scores, series' or themes?

I messed up big time guys. I missed out on Hanging out at pangos.

I feel so guilty when I forget about a house visit. Sometimes I won't play until the next day because they forget by then

I forgot due to more.. Personal reasons.

Unforgivable crime

pango will never forgive my masturbatorium setup.

That's what I gleamed from the "personal" nature of your reasoning.
I could never forgive myself if I disappointed Carmen in any way.

TMI.

I thought you was
youtube.com/watch?v=Bje_8Y7KUfM

>I could never forgive myself if I disappointed Carmen in any way.
See, it's funny. She's done nothing but disappoint me since she moved in.
>decides to wear ugly shirt
>mail her her starting shirt
>next day she hasn't changed, but wants me to run an errand
>rewards me with the shirt I mailed her
Stuff like that. Still isn't allowed to move away, though. She's cute.

Yeah Carmen disappointed me the moment she moved in right in front of THE MAIN BRIDGE. As in there is no way to run down the path back to my house in a way that doesn't require me to scoot to the left awkwardly.
But after that she's been so sweet, never gives me furniture/clothes I already sent her, ended up delivering a present to myself to her. Her house is as cute as she is too, 10/10.

They don't move in close to your house right? I'm worried someone's gonna move in next to me and murder my field of blue roses

They can move pretty close, the best way to keep them from moving somewhere you don't want is to break up any spaces big enough for a house with patterns or paths. If you want to protect those roses, put some patterns around them.

although at the moment its more like, a bedroom with a framed image of cherry (used the image to qr thing.) that just sits in a room filled with junk, I have since dubbed the room my warehouse of shit i don't use but like the look of. the image of cherry isn't too lewd though so my masturbatorium plans are on hold atm.

Tmi mean too much info.

my dude. I know what tmi stands for. I just don't see whats wrong about having a room dedicated to one or more villagers.

Moving the goalpost, I don't want to hear about your wanking, or your wanking space.

aight, apologizes are all mine dude.

Hey guys, if we were playing a game/challenge together, what would you want as a Prize?
A) Millions of Bells
B) Hybrid Flowers
C) Designs in your Able Sisters
or
D) MEOW Coupon Items

If you'd be fine with any or have your own suggestions, then please feel free to tell me!

meow coupon items or hybrid flowers
there's also gracie and spotlight items

Ah, I was wondering if people would want Gracie items. But obtaining money is so easy if you use turnips.
Hmm, I'll have to look up spotlight items. Usually when I see the notice I already have them, so besides space set and maybe the throne they don't seem so special. Still, interesting.

I'd like designs, can never have too many of those. And meow coupon items would be pretty great too.

Just found these.

>stitchesgetsbitches.gif

is there any easy way to get four leaf clovers besides time traveling?

I fell asleep, but luckily my 3DS was closed

Good to know.
Sometimes I hear people say that they wish their Able Sisters had QR designs so that their villagers wouldn't wear the crappy generic ones the game starts with.
Some people don't know how or can't be bothered with turning other's QR codes into ones that the Able Sisters will accept.

Getting one from someone who has extra?

ah, i was hoping to find a way w/out asking for someone else's
but i guess w/out duplicating or time traveling that's the only way?

I'll be honest, I did that with someone else's design for my alt and I can see why people don't do it more often. Maybe it was just my bad mood that day making me fuck up a billion times using the app but I don't blame people for not bothering.
Oh, these are nice. Subtle and classy.
Meanwhile, I took my favorite girls to make a gang but Fuchsia is fucking it up by dreaming about cute shit. Better be stealing those puppies in that dream.

what's the app?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner&hl=en
This is what I used, I don't know if there's a simpler one but it did work after I had a bit more patience.

Some kinda delinquent girl hangout?

And yeah, I can imagine people finding it a hassle. All the more reason to offer doing it for them as a reward though, right?

how 2 git gud at DIE
I'm terrible at it :'(

are you using amiibo or your villagers/play coins to play?

Yeah! I've got Hazel, Charlise, Bianca, Fuchsia, Carmen, and Paula's an honorary member because everyone uses her house to do karaoke at.
Seems like good enough reasoning to me! Or a custom design prize but of course by someone who can actually pull off designing without any issues. It's hard work!

villagers, I have an old 3ds and no little gadget to scan amiibos with

Didn't you tell us you liked MLP at one point?

ah! if im using villagers i usually try to have a cat villager (will run to a spot they can catch fish without counting as one of ur spaces) or a bear villager (does the same thing but with honey) or both which makes it a lot easier. if you have an abundance of play coins you can spend 3 to retry a fight if you get a bad spin as well.

So do I :^)

And who are you?

I said I'm not a brony, after posting pics of Julian.

So.. Is it true you can't get more than 4 mannequins?

4 per character, it prevents you from dropping them on the ground.

God damn it.

I remembered some argument about the show and your name, sorry. I also remember something about you liking Snivy or is that wrong too?

Don't fall for the fertilizer meme. I've actually never used it on my own hybrids.

This is the result of one single night. I got 5 blue roses in a single day just by using the can on them and then going to bed.

I don't recall mentioning Snivy here. It seems you are looking for reasons to deter me from posting.

I would kill for more blue roses. wish i knew where i put my fertilizer.

I started with two, and it just expanded from ther.e That's the frustrating part most people don't get to skip.
You have to get two blue roses that both have blue parents and then they breed no problem. Water them each time you remember to, keep Beautiful ordinance on, and whenever they spawn in a gap like in the pic, just pluck those out and take them elsewhere.

the problem. is that I only have one.

The fuck, I was just wondering if I remembered things right.

Also, what I could I do to stop you or anyone from posting? This isn't reddit, tumblr or whatever.

Mira is moving out on the 25th would anyone like to adopt her?

Anyone watching the Chuggaaconroy ACNL+Welcome Amiibo series? Shit's comfy as fuck.

who

yo i am watching that shit too my dude, i watched his legend of zelda wind waker (game cube) series back when I was a kid.

I've been making a spooky village for a while and it's time for renovations. Any nice qr codes? I've got sort of a 'vacation town that secretly murders tourists' thing going on.

Bump

I never played CF but shes adorbs and i wish she was featured in NL

what's your favorite villager type and why is it cranky?

He screams randomly and acts overly autistic. But then, that is the problem with any yters who have more than a few 10k subs.

Even though she supports towns hacked to fuck and back, at least MischaCrossing doesn't act like she's been lobotomized. Likewise for other female (or femme straights like wiifolderjosh) yters that actually take their time with playing/exploring NL while talking in a normal tone.

I've tried watching some of the ASMR AC vids, but they're too rape-y and weird (Fushi makes it sound predatory, albinwonderland sounds like a baby, soft serenity sounds gasp-y.) I think only Brittany ASMR did it acceptable, but she only does 1 - 2 videos a year AC related. But she makes these octopi sounding sucking sounds randomly.

Imakuni on twitch streams NL quite regularly last time I checked
She's pretty chill and actually plays videogames without resorting to screaming autistically

Anyone has a ladybug tank they're willing to part with? Broffina's birthday is tomorrow.

I have one

Your town or mine?

Wonderful, I'll drop by your town if that's okay. Would you like anything in return? Hybrids, fruits, paintings etc

Do you have bone pants or a mummy shirt? A robust statue?

are elephants cool or shit?

I have all tree! I'll be there in a minute. We have each other added right?

I think so

Thanks again! I hope Broffina will be happy with this.

No problem.
Does Blathers not give a speech for completing the art exhibit or something?

Never mind, I'm an idiot, I checked off one I didn't have

What's best for high hra scores, series' or themes?

I bought all that Spooky series that's on sale this month and put it in one of my side rooms. Next day I get a gold plaque and have 70,000 pts.

I've got a whole pile of loot on offer.
Everything is free to take except the Shop Ice-Cream Case, i'm holding onto that for trade to a high-spirits shirt.

Holiday Stocking x2
Wii U Console
New Nintendo 3DS x2
Shop Ice-Cream Case
Cosmos Fan
Lily Record Player
World Map
Pic of Kitty
Egg Basket
Egg Bed
Egg TV x2
Egg Chair
Egg Toy Set
Ink-Splattered Wall
Ink-Splattered Floor
Gracie Chest
Gracie Carpet
Gracie Bench
Regal Lamp
Rococo Floor
Master Sword

Bulb Bopper
Pilot Goggles

Flowery Painting x3
Solemn Painting x2
Famous Painting x2
Graceful Painting x2
Jolly Painting
Moody Painting
Moving Painting
Moving Painting Fake
Wistful Painting x2
Quaint Painting
Amazing Painting
Great Statue
Valiant Statue
Ancient Statue

May I take the holiday stocking, egg basket, graceful and wistful paintings?

I'd like a graceful painting as well

Locking down one holiday stocking, one egg basket, one graceful painting and one wistful painting!

Locking down the other graceful painting! Graceful paintings are now sold out!

I'll just check that you're in my friends list and open the gates, hang on a tick...