Neogaf General - /NG/

Feel free to post here GAF refuge
Keep neogaf and video game related

lol

Neogaf is videogames right? Can we talk about it here?

Are you guys EX-neogaf? My pseudo was shinobi201 there
Since it was a video game forum community it should be allowed here

EX-neogaf members will only be given refuge if they can answer a simple question:

Why didn't you want us to play our games?

LET ME PLAY MY GAMES

GET ALL THIS POLITICAL BULLSHIT OUT

FUCK OFF

I'll have you know kiddos i was a big deal on the GAF (yeah that's what we people in the know called it) and i'm just here to lay it out for you guys. We're gonna make this website cool again, just like that orange nazi except without all the fascism.

I hope you're looking forward to it because you have no choice, btw don't fuck with us we're a pretty big deal ;))))

Threads on Veeky Forums are for the discussion of a particular game or a group of games, please leave meta shit on /v/ or /pol/ or /trash/ or /b/ or anywhere other than the places where people want to talk about video games.

kys

SHUT IT DOWN

>Mods could have avoided this whole shitstorm if they'd just clarified exactly what counts as video game culture and what doesn't
Just saying "video game culture" is way too fucking nebulous to be properly enforcable.

CULTURE

how do we solve the /v/ moderator problem?

rapefugees not welcome

>Leftist censorship machine wa shinda.

shoo shoo merchant

delet

He said nothing wrong. She has a mediocre body for Brazilian standards and an ugly face

By ending welfare.

Beam and her mudbaby would starve to death without any government or father to provide for them.

Clean sweep

Get in faggots, we're gonna take a shower.

>delet

kiss my ass

lmao

>you'll never kiss the robutt

He looks like a hobbit with gigantism.

kirby is cute

post things that triggered neofags

He literally did nothing wrong with that girl but fuck neogaf

Not gonna lie, I actually envy his confidence.

Doujins should be fine.

>Being a girl fetishist

Fucking disgusting.