/tbg/ Terra Battle 1 and 2 General #010

Cute lizards edition.

What is Terra Battle? Terra Battle 1 and 2 are puzzle + RPG games made by Mistwalker.

terrabattleforum.com/

TB2:
News: en.terrabattle2.com
terrabattle2.gamepedia.com/Terra_Battle_2_Wiki
terrabattleforum.com/threads/guardian-screenshots.13349/

TB1:
terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Terra_Battle_Wiki
crape.org/tools/terra-battle/mz.html
tbs.desile.fr/#/quick-start

Other urls found in this thread:

terrabattle2.gamepedia.com/White_Robe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That Piz'fer image has already been used. At least go for a little variety if we have another thread to follow this one. There actually are more than 10 different TB images in existence.

Well shit, sorry.

>There actually are more than 10 different TB images in existence.

Prove it.

I want to bahl bahl's bahls

November will be the Sakaguchi Redemption arc. TB2 will surge to the top as best mobage!

Suck balls?

It is mildly disconcerting that they made Bahl's earring a magic accessory in TB2. Also, don't even try to NTR my waifu's waifu.

I believe it!! TB2 is about to top FGO sales!

Is FGO the biggest? I thought it was PaD or Granblue

Usually pad, monst, or fgo are at the top.

I don't know I just know FGO makes millions a day.

We dont need money, we have integrity and friendship and generosity!

Y-yeah.. w-we'll keep the servers up with love and friendship!

It is an anime game

>my waifu's waifu
are you just exposing yourself as cuck here

Woo 60%.

ded

Nice, I barely made any progress today lol. Whats your goals for today?

>60.1%
I bet you're planning on sleeping again today.

Yes I am. In fact I'm eating right now.

Casual grinders and their sleep pff.

I bet he even takes a break to go to the bathroom.

Wow, not having a shit bucket when you grind? That's as casual as it gets.

Progress sure is slow today.

You can do it!!!
I'm not gonna make my haruhikari goals I feel though lol..

If I can do it than so can you!

I will try my best but I will prolly fall asleep again!!

Come on user. Let's both do a 24 hour SB grinding marathon!

Looks like regen flute wont boost your SB any since it's an 'equip' effect.

My sleep has been fucked enough lately that I really need a good solid rest.
I'm more after her 100% reward anyway, I sorta expected that the flute wouldn't speed much up cuz even with her regen she gains SB pretty slow.

I-if you sleep user who will save the thread?

I'm gonna be around for at least another four hours or so user, and I'm sure there's other people that love this general as much as I do!!

I wonder.. I think it's mostly just 3 of us and a couple others who only pop in once or twice a day.

I can bump for a little while more

The benefit of regen isn't in the cast, it's in the tick at the start of your turn, which is a separate phase from attack, heal, capsule or counterattack. The problem is, it appears that in TB2 regen doesn't tick if you're on full health like it does in TB1. Which means it isn't helpful for the current generator SB grind, since you're not taking any damage.

Well you could take spike trap damage by moving the last enemy and the rest of your team away and just standing in it for a couple turns. However since its an equip skill even if it healed I don't think it would give SB boost.

Im also here but mostly i just grind SB silently and Jojo post occasionally. I also shitposted my luckshitter account a lot early on.

Show us your progress and your hopes and dreams!

Was taking it pretty easy during the 2 week content gap but started grindan again.

I MUST KNOW WHAT HERMES BELT IS

>type up a response
>Veeky Forums eats the quick reply box and it's lost
Long story short, cast regen has a chance to boost like a normal attack phase skill. Regen ticks have a separate chance to boost at the start of the turn, independent of whether they were from a cast or equip regen.

The chance was always low, probably based off of 100%, since ticks are guaranteed 100% to happen as long as regen buff is active. So they're more of a bonus than anything you can count on, and TB2's added constraints make it not worth bothering with until there's evidence to the contrary.

Oh, I have one of those its body double which is 30% chance to reduce damage by 50% for 2 turns.

Well at least its useful if you use RNA, then you can do 50% resistance to M attk and attk.

Yeah, 50% physical damage reduction is pretty damn good.

Damn you have Zumba nice.

Fuck yeah 70%.

She's going pretty quick, considering you just started her like 2 days ago.

Well I started her at like 14% or so since I switched her to be my main healer.

You're really making some great progress you'll probably reach 100% on her tomorrow.

My stupid phone takes like 2 hours to charge up so I haven't gotten much in today. Normally I'll play it while charging but I hate stuck to the wall.

Yeah I'm expecting to get her to at the very least 80% before I go to bed today, and 100% for sure tomorrow then it's just wading through union for everyone.

Keep grinding everyone, I got this bump!

Good looking out user.

Anyone know which day they update the game? I forgot.

Generally on thursday nights isn't it?

It's generally Wednesday nights because they go by PDT. Last week's maintenance was 1:00am Thursday Veeky Forums time.

Damn, it feels like it's been a long ass time since the last update. Really hoping next pact don't suck balls, I'm getting an itch to roll.

I rolled a few times for some weapons because I hadn't rolled many initially, and that sated my need to roll for the time being. We're already two weeks without a rate-up pact. I hope this isn't going to be the norm. The first few weeks they were doing them and it seemed like they'd do something each week.

Whoops. My bad, time zones are the worst fucking thing.
Well we likely won't see anything this week anyway.

Dammit, this 300 energy is burning a hole in my pocket.

Don't worry, you arn't alone user, but together we can resist the temptation to roll!

Does the white robe get gud later? Right now i have no reason to use it over drops

Yes... you're right, now post more cute momiji's they make me happy.

Nope.

terrabattle2.gamepedia.com/White_Robe

I need to collect them into a folder and get more, I keep running out of them to post.

I collected lewd momiji's at one point lol.

I'm impressed at how barely better than a farmable A rank that is.

It seems like all S rank armor is total garbage.

I'd argue Zmey's armor drop even looks better

>we need more belts
The White Robe is really more of a cloak than it is a robe, but I prefer its design to the chuuni Magician's Garb.

Looking at it, B - SS cloth armor gives about 28 hp/level, while Z cloth gives 32hp/level.
Mdef has a better gain though, starts at about 0.5/level at B rank and goes to 1.3/level at Z

Armor.... armor? starts at about 34 hp/level and only goes up to 36hp /level even before Z, which is surprising.
Pdef gain is worse than mdef surprisingly, starting out at 0.5/level and only topping out at 1/level
Yeah if it's not farmable it has to be SS at the very least to be worth it, and even then the stat difference is pretty meh when you can make up for it by having a few defense companions or barrier skills.
I think I'm only going to roll on equipment if we get a 'weapons only' or even better a 'hats only' gatcha.

Right now the gacha pool is too small to do specific type gear only in an unlimited, unrestricted roll capacity. I could see them maybe do something like that in a limited paid-energy only capacity. Like, up to 3 rolls only daggers and then you can't roll any more. The best we can hope for is just rate increases for certain gear, similar to what they did when Leon & Jodie were added or they had rate increases on Earth and Fire guardians for Levi & the raid.

Oh yeah, it's 120% wishful thinking, I know I'm just going to roll on guardians so I have more shit to grind out, even if it's halfy meh shit.

how do i farm sb if my game freezes when i keep generators up too long. like in chapter 3 i get up to generators and game does nothing for a solid minute between me and enemy's turn.

Get a better phone? I think chapter 4 has a single generator at the start, if I remember right. You could try that, since more generators don't spawn until you get much further in.

It's because chapter 3 is laggy as hell, go do chapter 4 it's lag free.

I'm finding chapter 4 faster and easier to setup compared to chapter 3, less overworld enemies zoom to you if you go to the end.

Yeah, chapter 4 is great I've been using it for as long as its been out.

80% finally. Took longer than expected.
Time to assault my bed

Damn, nice job user. Look at Surge gaining SB like a slow ass.

He's mostly there for hobble honestly. The few hobble guys I have on my list like to change often or rarely have them up with no aoes.

Good night, may you have dreams of good gacha pulls and a pet momiji.

Yeah, that's the same reason I used him. Plus his 100% union is a levitate companion which will have its uses.

I want to dream of a sea of the fluffiest cats.
Yeah he's the only levitate guy I have so that's part of the other reason I'm getting him up.

I have a sea of cats outside my house. They're a real pain in the ass.

I love when you've got everything set up and then you forget to turn off the magnet one turn and fuck it all up.

Happened to me more times than I can count. I recommend using Re-act boots to fix it.

Are you suggesting that I actually use an item and not horde them all indefinitely?

Well, you can horde them if you want but then you'll have to fight 2 battles with your team out of position. Up to you lol.

user you know you can just buy more of them right?

I actually have a bunch of them from treasure hunting ch4 sync. I've never been able to use consumables, though. It just feels wrong to not have 99 potions or whatever the limit is sitting in my bag.

Well, if that's how you want to play then that's ok.

I just checked and it's the falcon belt that has body double, I have no idea what Hermes belt is.

Could be the magic resistance version of it I suppose. I guess ill just have to find out since nobody has beefed up Ohryu yet.

Nighty night.

user... no waifus allowed, only lizard men.

LIZARD WAIFUS

2 new posts in the time that I slept.

Looks like we won't make it through the day.

We will reach 750. Believe me.

Good morning general! What's everyone's SB grinding goals for today?