>Eliwood's son is extremely popular
Someone try to convince me that an Elibe seasonal banner isn't going to exist

Probably close defense

>tfw you hit 40 and all your stats go up

Deflect Magic
Deflect Missile

Deflect Magic
Close Defense

Because they could just do more fatewakening shit and get more money.

It's very likely, but probably not until next year when they run out of nuFE shit they had planned for a year in advance.
I'd love to see IS's faces when they realized the older games are still relevant and that not all of their fanbase are 3DSfags

What are Xander, Ryoma, and Leo's promoted classes called in Warriors?

Some already have a basis, like I'm guessing Robin's is Grandmaster, Lucina's is Great Lord, and so on. But Ryoma and Xander are already prepromotes. What do they get called when they promote?

>implying I didn't save the other 2

Which missing character do you most want in Heroes?

And how much would you pay for them?

Can I get uhhhhhhhhhhh Sigurd from my 5% pity rate

>Sigurd machine broke

Hone Spd
Def Ploy

Brash Assault and Boots

That's not how HM works, user...

>both the dancer banner and Jugdral banner have their final day on the 29th, they both get replaced on the 30th
>the one that replaces it can be a regular banner and last for 16 days and be replaced on the 15th of November
>the one that replaces that can be another regular banner that lasts for another 16 days until the 31st and will be replaced on the 1st of December
>the 1st of December also happens to fall on a Friday, which is a perfect time to start up a new banner
>can run the entire 31 days of December and be replaced on the 1st of January, which happens to fall on a Monday
That's what I'm expecting. HF3 should be in November too according to the 3 months thing.

Should I keep def ploy on Arvis?

>realized the older games are still relevant and that not all of their fanbase are 3DSfags.
I mean, the majority of the "fanbase", or at least half of it are factually 3DS fags. Whether they do actually count in the the "fanbase" is another matter seeing as they don't "participate"
But ~300,000 people doesn't make up the opinions of like, a million+ that aren't participating in these polls and shit.

I just now realize Zero -> Niles as in "Nil", as in "Zero".

This isn't showing his HM, it's his SP count
Otherwise his border wouldn't be golden

>HF3
>when CYL was just a month ago and the new Judgral units are also OP

Ideally you want a ploy that would help him instead, and the only ploy that his tome doesn't already include is speed ploy so if you really want to roll for Deirdre just for the skill, go ahead. He still makes good support with def ploy and some physical hitting teammates.

The 3 month thing is probably just a coincidence.
If HF3 is a thing it will probably be either on Chrismas or for the 1 year anniversary

Sod off spic

bravo

There can't be a new HF yet since there is no new dancer for the banner.

Cumilla!

True. Still, it's hard to get an accurate composition of what the totality of their fans are interested in if the majority of them are very casual and show little interest outside of the core products.

holy shit man why she isnt in heroes yet?!
i need her step on me

>Training unit in 10th stratum
>Final SS paralogue map (the innes paralogue)
>Seth on the far left, Elincia in the centre, Innes furthest to the back and Draug near the destructible wall tile
>Bait Seth and Elincia and kill both, Innes goes away from corridor down the centre
>Draug suddenly just jumps over the fucking wall tile and rapes my P.Olivia
>Checked his abilities
>+Atk 3, Lunge, Armour march, Pavise and a rally

What the absolute fuck? Is the game deciding to just ignore it's own rules now?

anyone else hyped to see more legendary tome animations in heroes? i love that valflame and how it actually looks like the oldschool one. Can't wait for Mjolnir.

>Amelia
>Sigurd/Ayra
>Reinhardt
>Boy Lyn
That can easily be a HF3.

Having it before Christmas will be perfect for baiting people hard though. Obviously they're not above doing something like that.

i'll just poke him with a stick and if he survives i will just stare him to death

Post f2p barracks

That looks amazing. I know we probably won't, but I hope we get something of this visual quality for FE Switch in regard to flying units.

is axura worth it

JRPG antagonist

ugly as sin.

I have thrown 350 orbs at the Sigurd banner so far. First I reached a 4,5% pity rate that got broken by a -Atk Leo. Now my pity rate is above 5% again and I'm scared that when I get some orbs from the TT tomorrow and roll again it's going to get broken by someone like The Bull.

>Less popular characters will net more money

????

Bow* Lyn.

what exactly is my gambit that arvis keeps talking about

Figured while we're sharing obscure art, here's a few doodles from a 25th anniversary FE artbook I have.

Oh I agree, and I'm hoping we see more Elibe/Tellius/archanea/valentia/whatever seasonal banners.
I just think taking it as them being "more popular" is somewhat of a stretch, because that varies depending on what you're looking at. In the heroes userbase that's almost definitely the case. As a whole? Extremely doubtful, because most of the fanbase isn't playing heroes nor voted on the poll.

I'm afraid that's not possible.

>Boy Lyn

Hot.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>f2p

>Another titty monster

Yes please.

>best healer cav during attempt to kill pity rate on dancer banner
Whats a good build for her? +Spd/-HP in case anyone needs to know

>4* unit for a Hero Fest
Delthea or Neph are probably the best blue options right now
BLyn is kinda debatable when Iness is a top tier archer too

>that hit rate with WTA

Wow, you guys weren't kidding when you said FE6 axes were shit

He's the one asking you.

Keep them coming, I'm interested in this

No doubling in this game unless you miss the first hit (or you use a brave weapon)

>f2p

>Reinhardt
You do know that they only use 5* exclusives right?

>BLyn
They're not gonna put CYL units on it

Shut the fuck up, I don't want to learn that I wasted 50+ coins.

Lucina!!
So cool!!!

I always keep animations on with Ragnarok and Naga. I haven't 5*d Arvis yet but will as soon as I can.

big tits

The Aztecs had a "sword" they called a macuahuitl. It was a wooden club with either shark teeth or shards of obsidian(volcanic glass) lined along the edges. The Spanish wrote that it was capable of lopping the head clean off a horse but would be destroyed if it made contact with their superior steel armor. Now consider how the Omega Yato is made with some kind of magic and the blades move.

have fun when you need to use the hammer to dethrone an armor boss

>Implying Heroes casuals aren't the majority now

They're only hurting themselves by having seasonal banners filled with Fateswakening characters that nobody cares about

The only good axe unit is Gonsalez followed by Geese.
If you don't want use a axe unit then just use a Hero

If Cain is +spd, throw Darting Blow and a 3-charge special on him and watch him wreck face.

AYRAAAA

>focus turning from her thighs to her breasts
>Warriors Lyn may inspire more people to give her spats
The death of beauty.

Sigurd has been one of their most profitable banners and he's not Fateswakening or seasonal

I mean, you can't be the majority with an active playerbase of like, ~400-500 thousand.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD DRAGON

Were these jokes in the Japanese version too?

Unfortunately that book is a lot more interview text than sketches, though there's a few nice ones in there.

I've posted this one before - same book, an artist's depiction of how the devs envision the weapon triangle works in the FE6 section. I saw a translation for the page somewhere but can't really verify it, though apparently it says something along the lines of:

"If wielding a sword against an axe: guaranteed double attack. If wielding a lance against an sword: always strike first. If wielding an axe against a lance: negates enemy’s defense.

Additionally, if an unpromoted unit was facing a promoted unit, the unpromoted unit’s weapon triangle advantage would be negated because of the promoted unit’s superiority."

Supposedly they had a lot more intended for the weapon triangle at first.

Wrathful staff

Not saying you're wrong, but the question for me is how much of that is how good they are?
If you release an awakening/seasonal banner with some new powercreeped Chrom or whatever. It'd probably get a boost from the "OP factor" alone.
Not that 4 isn't popular, but I don't think popularity is the only factor in this kinda shit. Whales tend to be massive meta-gamers.

>"If wielding a sword against an axe: guaranteed double attack. If wielding a lance against an sword: always strike first. If wielding an axe against a lance: negates enemy’s defense.
>Additionally, if an unpromoted unit was facing a promoted unit, the unpromoted unit’s weapon triangle advantage would be negated because of the promoted unit’s superiority."

Can this be in FE16? I want this. Sounds like fun.

this one carried me through every tempest so far

Goodbye Sigurd
Can someone shop a Deirdre behind Arvis?

>even if they release another cav archer, it won't matter because they made lightning "perfect in every way mai waifu ^w^"
the game was dying long before ayra my dudes

Cipher, Heroes, and now Warriors is making her into a tit-cow rather than a thighs girl.

Your new brave Heroes will be Hector, Reinhardt, Eirika, and Nino

Units that are shit in Heroes get dropped at least 5 places

Post comfy images

The TT's t-tomorrow, r-right?

>New cav archer
>It's Lucina on a horse in her wedding dress using a bow

Wolf will powercreep her.

I mean, Lyn already did kind of break rules and ruin the game, yeah. Especially since she was free cancer.
But there's absolutely nothing stopping them from slapping exclusive OP shit on whoever, giving them even more bonus stats, and Min/maxing their stats now that they have to pretense to keep up anymore.

Here you go:

imgur.com/a/GyOzD

40 atk bow cav Atlas with villager BST will surpass her.

I want him so much
He better be BLyn tier

>Dorcas was less than 50 votes from being 11th and less than 100 votes from being in the top 10.

>close defense
Big if true

PUTTING A BUN IN NOWI'S OVEN!

who the fuck are these

Who's ready for the first staff unit since June?