pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR (embed)
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previously on /twg/ Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7jrkj3VF2A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch4rc5W4dKY
wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Apothecary_Putress
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for B O R E D T I L M E

I just imagined something like
>yeah that fucking queek guy, what an asshole
>yeah fuck that guy

4th for Grace is a filthy goblin

no bully

I'm gonna non-consensually love everyone with Beastie Boys!

Let's check
>autistic
>has cape
>loves swords
>waifufag
>can solo mostly anyone if actually tries (always does)
>acts tough
>suffers
They are literally the same characters, except Tyrion is more Veeky Forums

Is that the ME map?

Looks really smushed

>less sea
good, I fucking hate sea

OW is pretty much just transplanted over and NW has a bunch chopped off, 's kinda lame

""""great"""" """"ocean""""

So did they reshape Ulthuan or just shrinked the sea between the continents?

Reposting because I didn't realize the it was newthread time.

What's a good location for a tyrion migration in ME? I want to play him, but I have zero interest participating in knifeear politics on ulthuan again

what was everyones source for October 26th for ME?

I always feel like I'm one of the only people who thinks mommy Morathi is a fun legendary lord.
I honestly like fucking up everyone around me with corruption.

Tfw I'll never make rough and raunchy love to Morathi while we enslave the known world together.

Best total war youtuber coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=x7jrkj3VF2A

That's not Turin. He's the best by virtue of not being shit at the game.

What's the deal with the Dark Elves and Chaos anyway

Morathi loves it of course, but the others don't seem so into it.

Nobody cares about the shit atlantis island.

But this isn't Legend.

They will get the axes of khorne up their arse in the future once chaos divided shows up.

Not worth it to search ruins. Just colonize. Hold your lord over for a turn, half the time it's negative

Yes yes it's all well and good if they can play the game well, but can they lift 300kg?

>not turin for skills
>not indiepride for close ups
>U-thuu-an
Literally who is this monkey?

I need a game to get autisticly into while waiting for mortal empire.

Whats the next thing worth it to upgrade? i'm planning on upgrading ram but to go form DDR3 to DDR4 i have to replace the motherboard aswell.

i run W2 mostly fine but i get some lil lag on 20vs20 unit armys and gets pretty fucky when it gets 40vs40 when chaos gets involved

was hoping to find a sale during Black Friday/Cyber Monday but last years was kinda underwhelming

Well Legend puts his voice through a program to make it sound deeper, so I'm going to guess no.

When they lived in Ulthwan, their homeland was the most affected by Chaos raids, which led to their reputation of the most warlike elves. Even now they despise the insane lunatics.

Current day the follow the cult of Khaine and the other undergrond Gods, but there are rumors of Chaos cults festering under Malekith's burned nose.

GPU, it's probably the area that would give the biggest benefit to upgrading even though you have a 980

I have half the processing power, 3/4 of the ram and a shit graphics card and I still can run it (although it lags like a motherfucker with reinforcing armies, even on the lowest settings.
You'r fine.

Playing malekith on hard, just got my grips on the northern part of the continent after 70 turns on hard.

This game is tough! I can't imagine how hard the Norscans would be with their full roster.

Probably easier because they lose their
Outrageous income bonuses that let's them field so many armies like in the good old days of Surtha Ek

>he doesn't know The Golden One
bugman spotted

Morathi may or may not have been a follower of Slaanesh. She pretty much started the cult of pleasure to fuck with factions in Ulthuan after mommy's little boy didn't inherit the title of phoenix king.

Long story short, Dark elves are just debauched with a superiority complex, not chaos worshiping assholes . Morathi and the cult of pleasure are debauched with a superiority complex, who also happen to worship chaos gods.

>dat voice and accent
Thank fuck

stardew valley

Okay about to start my first Krog campaign and lizardmen in general. What they good at? Should I make Kroq a killy or leady general

There's an option other than killy? News to me.

It work well.
Ultra units settings from medium to high.
Loading times killing me but rest wok okay.

Am I the only one who thinks that CA should make a Pillars of Eternity type RPG with all of the assets they have now for Warhammer?

I want to have a real open world Warhammer RPG so fucking bad. Seriously they have everything to do it now. I'm sure they would have zero difficulty adapting the engine to an isometric style adventure game.

The beauty of a CA RPG would be the inclusion of massive battles, scripted or not. Just imagine the stories that could be told with this game engine.

God dammit I've been thinking about this for so fucking long.

>Okay about to start my first Krog campaign and lizardmen in general. What they good at?
Practically everything, you will not struggle, the only thing they lack is artillery but trust me you wont need it.

Time to Osprey

So what are the powerlevels ingame for the races that you guys have found? Are Skaven at the bottom?

Did you know there's a warhammer fantasy mod for mount & blade?

can you be a skaven?

yes. This is Skavenblight. Not everything fits with the Mount and Blade mechanics, you have lizardmen following a feudal system, and Gorfang Rotgut the "Claimant to the Orc throne" attending Karl Franz's feasts. Nippon is also added in as an expedition force separating dark elves and lizards.

>Are Skaven at the bottom?
Pretty much yeah, almost every fight feels like a pyrrhic or close victory but it kind of works out because unit replenishment is ultra-fast, upkeep for rats is dirt cheap and they have some of the best mechanics in the campaign.

I really like the fact that cities appear as ruins, so many times I've caught AI armies just obliviously strolling through my territory.

SSDs are worth it, i'll probly save years off my live comparing the loading screens

Get an M2 drive.

Not the same. . .

Top down point + click move and interact with the world. The maps could be so absolutely freaking massive, and populating them appropriately would be a piece of cake with warscape engine.

I seriously believe that it could be done with what they have already and minimal adjustments to the whole system. The bulk of the work would be designing the open world and filling it with stories and quests. I would hope for 100 hours content minimum.

But you know, just having used the engine for so long and now being able to make intricately detailed custom maps, I feel like this RPG would be totally possible given the current state of the engine.

Neat, name?

Problem is warscape does absolutely nothing else well

Yeah, it's among my list of "thing that I wish happened but will never happen."

I just want to roleplay as an elf princess or a female dreadlord

>M2 drive
>250G
>120 Britbong bucks
ugh

Is there gonna be a sale on DLC during the ME launch?

How much is Mortal Empires going to cost if I don't own both games?

That's bullshit. There are loads and loads and loads of scripted events that occur in the battle map engine.

They have demonstrated that they are extremely adept animators. They have so much content to work with here and probably 75% of the assets for such an adventure game have already been made.

The only real obstacle to overcome would be making convincing AI for NPCs and creatures. Even then, I'm sure there are thousands of methods for creating believable behavior in characters, whether or not it's true AI or just scripted action.

>i can be a rat in mount and blade
why did i even bother buying total meme memehammer 2?

Is anyone here an experience modder?

I really want to change Morathi's spell selection, as it's terrible. Would this be tedious?

This fucking guy.

Is there a mod that removes the dreadlords mask? I want to kiss her lips

Use it as your boot drive, and keep the games you want to play/play most frequently on there. Put everything else on standard drives. 250 should be enough for you if you just keep the actual games you give a shit about with load time on the SSD and the rest on your regular drive.

yes

It’s coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth

literally my army composition

this is unironically correct

Why are governor skills for LLs such shit in comparison to martial ones?

they really need to make it possible to upgrade units to the +shield or +armour variation, so you can keep unit experience and not have to buy a whole new unit

Why are White lions so shit?

mediocrity without low cost gets you nowhere

Eat a dick bitch.

>army of elite units vs trash archer spam

sounds about right. hope you just autoresolved.

Autoresolve had me losing.

Doesn't Morathi only worship Slaanesh? Don't think the delfs care other chaos gods.

>lost a black dragon to babbys first archerguard stack
Sad!

It did it's job. AI was too busy trying to focus it out of the air that I got to walk right up to them.

>what is khaine

they aren't, they are just completely useless in sp since they require their own building. In mp they are the staple of the helf roster

0 kills though, you could have at least used the breath attacks.

Dead

post screenies my meanies

Didn't get close. They skirmished into a river and it died before the breath attack could go off. I pre-fired it.

I mean openly chaos.

What is that in the top left?

Wrathgate
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch4rc5W4dKY

wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Apothecary_Putress
World of Warcraft character that sprayed plague all over everything, immediately thought of it when someone mentioned taking Skrolk on a vacation north and promptly started a Skaven Chaos Wastes migration campaign.

I miss Arthas.

Me too, a really cool if not entirely original villain. It's kinda neat watching that again and realizing what parts of Arthas character were taken from Warhammer, which i'm sure took it from something else

Dark Elves are kind of agnostic, they still worship the Elven pantheon (focus on the 'bad' gods over the 'good' ones) but they'll generally do whatever suits them to get power.

Malekith hates chaos and will rape the face of dark elves that dabble in it if he catches them but he's either blinded to what mommy does (she and her sorceresses have been the ones keeping chaos influence in Elven society) or willing to ignore it so long as it suits his ends. Dark Elves have allied with the Mung on occasion in their history though they usually are at war with the chaos tribes to the north.

>Ulthan Undefended
Made me laugh a bit.

Does anyone have a list with all the traits one earn after kicking a LL's arse?

>we will never get a mod replacing Vlad or Mannlet with Arthus

yeah it always annoyed me to have rank 9 scrub units, you should be able to upgrade them.

so what If you only own total war warhammer II?

I'm trying to look around on this matter for mortal empires since I never bought first one.
I'm not exactly looking forward to paying 80$ CAD for a game I wont even install along with over 80 dollars "worth" of DLC for it