/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

No lifeboats on this ride

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous Thread:

1st for CVM and PIP

who /RNN/ baghold here
in at .60

STOP WITH DRYS!! ITS GARBAGE!! IT WENT TO 100 ONE TIME AND THATS IT, ITS DONE. GIVE IT UP.

BUY NMM INSTEAD

>got memed by AMRSShiller on AMRS
>got memeed by kingshiba on CRVS

NEVER TRUST TRIPFAGS

.60 here also, hoping for the best, lubing my ass up for the worst.

Same here senpai

PIP @ .77 is cheapcheapcheap
Buy it up now and take in the gains when it pops up to mid/high .80's in a couple days.

In at .5 it'll be okay my son.

In at .44 and plan to keep holding
Let's hope it can get to $1 for the both of us

Crvs is recovering from the dip at 9?

>memed on CRVS
how lol
were you that guy who posted about getting in at 10.50 yesterday?

To be fair CRVS wasn't bad advice, KingShabas timing was just way off.

If it makes you feel any better I wasted a day trade to get out at 10.20. Made less than half the gainz I could have :(

Pretty sure you're referring to me, even tho I got in at 10.30

KingShiba was right though. CRVS went from the 9's to 11 today.

>CBIO

I am fucking enraged.

This is pump/dump scamming bullshit. The chart makes absolutely no fucking sense at all. It coerces one to buy, but as soon as one does, the fucking price drops almost instantaneously.

This is price manipulation, plain and simple. This isn't basic market fluctuations. Fucking nonsense.

>u mad?

Yes, I'm fucking mad. Company should be fucking investigated by the SEC.

$BSTG is dipping watch it

Where's AMRS shiller? What do I do?

Yeah but it was above 11 when he told people to get in.

The correct answer was to get in at 9 or lower.

If by dip you mean absolutely bleeding out, then yes.

BSTG has a dilutive share structure be careful. You might want to read their filings and look into their preferred series c shares.

Uh buddy...

cry more bruh.

BSTG had a juicy 10% pop today, would be good to make a short play on it if it trends that way again.

huh? i bought as soon as i saw shiba's post and i'm sitting on +15% from it right now

what the fuck are you on about, yesterday's thread he was telling people to get in at 9.50~10.

I just sold. It's going to steady.

Also, PLUG... Albany signed huge deal with Amazon. Why isn't this fucking exploding

TOPS is going to be pumped soon

Why do you say that?

Is RNN recovering?

Yes, and to the user in the last thread who was completely blasting me while I stuck to RNN saying it would be fine and to hold and buy more while it dips, lick my ass.

No. The first time he posted it was around the 11 mark. Hence his apology and all the people bitching at him.

Look at the chart history.
At an all time low too.
Plus it's a shipping company that always gets pumped.

>NMM

can't you guys think for yourselves? The correct answer it to await its 2-3rd sell off

Thoughts on PLUG?

>RNN is down over 8.5% from yesterday's close
>HAHAHA IT WENT UP SUCK MY DICK BITCHES!!!

What is this idiodicy? Unless you shorted this is nothing to be happy about.

VRX ...I like it long term. It's "too big to fail" due to all their subsidiaries. They sell very popular products in retail (renu, eye vitamins, etc)

It could dip further, I'm thinkin $5, but under 10 might not be bad entry for starters

just picked up some shares at 2.10

also, RNN is unstoppable

So a dip is causing panic? Do people really trade on emotions? Does no one believe in recovery?

buy NMM under 2.05 you won't regret it

>stock goes up 30% in 1 week 150% in 1 month
>daily gains
>keeps recovering to increase on daily average
suck my dick bitch

It hasn't recovered yet. Maybe you should keep it in your pants until it's actually in the green for today, let alone recovered what it's lost yesterday.

It wouldn't have been a bad day trade but there were several better options posted here.

People are hesitant

>tripfags have their own shills now

THAT IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!

HE CALLED IT AT $12. CHECK THE TIMESTAMP

I've been green all week, thanks though Warren. Day trade? For something that is projected to be above 1 by eom? Hmmmm....

I bought it at 11.30 but bought more at 9 because I'm not /fuckingretarded/

WTF you quoting me form. I agreed with your sorry ass.

KingShaba is wrong far more than right. But aside from his timing being off this was a good pick.

it was $9.69 when i bought. i didn't even check it until a few minutes after he posted, dum dum

I did check the timestamp. It was around 10 when he called it. It wasn't even close to 12.

>the city of IMMU

Wtf

Someone tell me why I should buy NMM seems its already mooned

someone bought $100 million worth of shares at 2.10 one of their "partners" they don't buy that many shares unless they either know something or have EXTREME confidence in the stock price. the past year it's been under accumulation. Theyve beat the last 2 quarters estimates by over 600% they just did some refinancing on their loans that will reflect on their next earnings. BDI is also up this year and is expected to continue up. NMM is in a clear uptrend that is easy to swing. There is also a gap at $7

PIP looking bad to me broke down from its triangle

Alright, will throw some shekels at it

fucking TASR this news makes me want to taser myself in a public pool

I made 16% (iirc) off shiba's heads-up yesterday. He alerted and I made my own decisions. Anons just have to learn how to use tripfags' advice. Hint: prioritize their calls when doing your own dd. You will miss out on a lot of rockets doing dd... But you will also miss being burned.

it's okay, user. you'll just make it up somewhere else!

I got in during the dip this morning. Up 15% now. I can't believe this stock. Have been playing in and out since it was around .12/share. This one might be real.

I made 10%.

But the "Do your DD" meme needs to die. None of us stand a chance against the financiers with college degrees and multi million dollar firms behind them. And thats when the info out there hasnt been manipulated or is outright false.

We are supposed to help each other out, that's why we are here. It's the only way we can even remotely compete.

Let the trend be your friend.

Tfw holding DRYS from $100

He's a fucking coward. he's not going to show himself now.

this!

NMM is in a nice uptrend don't fight it people, join it

I agree with you to a point. Never go in blind. I had enough time to find out why it was dropping. Ive seen over-reactions like that enough to be comfortable risking a bounce play. I had time enough to pull up a real-time chart and monitor OBV until i saw a reversal. In fact, shiba's early call is the only reason i had enough time to get in without being blind. So, while i encourage personal responsibility for individual actions, i generally agree with your sentiment re. helping each other out.

Fuck kept waiting for PLUG to go lower

It'll probably be up and down all day, so you'll still get your chance.

Kys

But why

Come on bstg pop for me do not make a goy out of me this time you always moon for a bit whenever you reach .32

Toxic stock. Warrents hanging over it's head and the preferred series c shares will destroy it. stay away. You'll have a better pop from DCTH at this point.

Short FL

>he didn't buy the CARA dip

Sorry user, I have a private jet waiting for me I will take you to 5 Below some other time.

NMM trend is your friend

I averaged down on it thank God. How high do you think it's going, I'm already well in the green.

I'm in on CRVS after getting in during the drop but volume mega is mega low right now. Should I hop off now or hold until later this week?

SL 74.90, TP 67.35

here... check it out. pic related is what I did. pretty piss poor DD to be sure - only knowing the catalyst and watching a chart - but that's what memes are made of. xD

Bought RNN at .64, any chance of it going back up or should I sell now at .6?

anybody that can trade OTC check out ICLD right now!

Back up to $20 at least. Gonna take a couple days though. Strap in and enjoy the ride.

How do I short this?

so... TASR just announced they are offering a free body cam and year of service to every police officer in the US

this is huge news, short term pain for long term market domination

What's up with ARTX stock? Government contract received and stock goes down? Is there something I'm missing

Anyone have an opinion in HTBX

they're giving away free shit and this is a good thing? i thought we buy stocks of companys that have good profit margins and make good money. I didn't know we were here to give shit away.

what kind of pig wants a body cam probably would pay not to have one

if they can afford to do it then why not

they just locked down the US bodycam market
how can anyone else compete now

pretty good marketing strategy. it might be the deciding factor that helps a city or PD decide which system to invest in. anyone know what $ percentage the actual bodycams are in relation to the overall system?

the ones that want to be exonerated in court and prevent mass chimpouts when jamal gets shot during a robbery?

You wanna short the company that is STILL making money hand over fist on a 4yr old game? Especially in a yr when their next highly anticipated game is set to release??? Did Mommy drop you excessively as a child?

a free bodycam doesn't do anything without the system that supports it. this is a marketing play to get police departments to buy into the tasr system. think program, storage, support, etc. My guess is that the bodycam hardware is a cheap incentive.

Who got murdered by TVIA?

how are people on this site this fucking mentally retarded?

Was gonna sell my AMRS and buy...Glad I didn't

Looks like rnn is resuming its climb after that dip. I got the fuck out, but maybe I should have stayed.

I have both meme stocks. Kill me, should've jumped when I was up 9%

same as here... except everyone on ST is a tripfag. the host is entirely pure cancer.

>these are the kind of people who are always calling me a communist

I'm in at .5557 and have a limit sell for .62. keeping my fingers crossed. I won't be upset if it doesn't sell today. rnn has been a beast and I never go full memetard.

F