pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9AXtsPXO2JY
youtu.be/nlOur3o5LSs?t=4m54s
strawpoll.me/14159468/r
twitter.com/INFILTRATION85/status/917438529382125569
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PLAY ARCANA HEART

X Zone should have been a fighting game.

what the FUCK did jive do to mike?

Not morrigan, but best op in a while. Good enough op.

>tfw no fighting game bro to FT50 with regularly

seriously considering buying marvel because I can't find a jive character I like

>mike just wants to be left alone
>everyone keeps bothering him

I know that feel all too well, luckily people got the message and left me alone. Hopefully they do the same for him

See me in steam AH3LM!!!!! right now

>Self-insert video game guy
>Bootleg Chris
>Edgy guy with an eyepatch
>Zero, Morrigan, and Strider AGAIN
>More ninjas
>FenixRite
>Mishimas

Nah

>this lack of devotion
lmaoooooooo way to expose yourself.
Morrigan had an op yesterday, but looks like you forgot about that

I keep wanting to ask informed players if KoFXIV is any good but then I remember it has Max Mode and know for a fact it's not. play KoFXII. it's better

just torrent it

He wants to dominate the OPs and make them all Morrigan. Maybe Lightning or Captain Marvel occasionally.

its also a full price game
I didn't pay full price for SFV, Tekken or MVCi, the fuck makes you think imma pay full price for king of fighters?

youtube.com/watch?v=9AXtsPXO2JY

bros istg this game is sogood like omg

It wasn't yesterday, it was 2 days ago. And this has been the best op since then, but not better than. I don't know where you got lack of devotion from.

butcha-U is one of the most /fgg/ approved doujin artists

If you're favorite artist isn't /fgg/ approved you have trash taste

ATTENTION

YOU CANT POST IN THIS GENERAL IF YOU CANT BEAT ST AKUMA AT LEVEL 8 IN TURBO 3 SPEED

best artist

y u postin then

yeah fuck ever playing fullprice for a video game as an adult in this day and age. even pathetic losers should know $60 for a game is too much money. praise gaben for steam sales and thank god that SFV is so shit that it's $20 at Wal-Mart within a year even if you'd have to be stupid to think it's any good.

there's a Windows dump of KoFXII that you can find a link for on YouTube. that game is fucking brilliant even if it was made on a supposedly "shoestring budget" despite it founding the entire sprite animation standard that people nowadays know for being extremely cost intensive for essentially being traditional sprite rotoscoping retrofit to high FPS 3D models. it also makes brilliant alterations to the format. the CC system is the best comeback mechanic in all of fighting games to this day. SFV ripped it off shamelessly with Critical Counters. and it isn't half as good

Honestly, I think it just made him realize he doesn't want to be the FGC's resident memer into his 30s, especially if he doesn't even like the game. If he goes back to playing GG alone he doesn't have to show off for an audience and be "LE READS MAN" all the time.

youtu.be/nlOur3o5LSs?t=4m54s

you ain't seen shit until you've seen how bullshit krillin is

>not having both of them maxed out

scrub. gj though.

personal crowning achievement in all of fighting games is being active in HDR when the blackscreen/invisible glitch was commonplace on PS3 and still beating Akuma players left and right, as Chun

Why do you type like a retard?

tfw when dbfz already has more varied meta than mvci and it's not even out yet

yeah, because everyone has the same dash n mash gameplay

No Arale, no buy

being a capcom shill sucks

What's the meta?

XD

>yeah fuck ever playing fullprice for a video game as an adult in this day and age. even pathetic losers should know $60 for a game is too much money. praise gaben for steam sales and thank god that SFV is so shit that it's $20 at Wal-Mart within a year even if you'd have to be stupid to think it's any good.

I can't tell if you're being facetious but the only fighting game that is 'near' full price quality is Tekken 7 and that has a few issues too. KOF14 doesn't look like a full priced game and SFV and MVCi are definitely not. They should all be half-priced.

Goku could have punished with a hc into jf that rekt Krillin's damage just as bad with one bar, if not more being that he's at full (Goku's skill tree gives him genki dama which is a lvl 3 with guaranteed kill potential)

even if you weren't wrong, a DB game with Krillin as high tier is all the more reason it's amazing. Chichi can wreck shit too. this game is amazing

vote Junpei

strawpoll.me/14159468/r

He didn't like the game, but the FGC decided that it's the only game worth playing.

who's a good character for scrubs in jive, I want to poke people and anti air

triggered

why isnt the outfoxies on fightcade?

necalli

>He doesnt know that the max level on arcade is 8 and max speed is turbo 3
>Console difficulty
>Akuma used by humans is harder than cpu ARCADE Gouki

Hey you normie...

ISHUN SENGKI!

thank god characters actually play differently in dbfz.

>infltration got divorced
>mike ross is depressed
>gootecks is hitting drugs hard and tried to run a failing business out of debt
>kbrad regularly wants to kill himself
>ricki is constantly in a terrible mood and doesnt even play sfv anymore
>everyone is trying to be esports and hollywood
>persia and yipes are scared for their futures

what other lives have sfv and capcom ruined

Was it actually a good series? Luvcheez is not allowed to respond.

Yeah man, but it has a pretty bad tier list (like 3s) and some of the mechanics feel really unpolished (pushblocking being the major one)

But just play the game on Fightcade or something, its a lot of fun.

Yours, apparently

Why are there 2 cats?

Good and evil don't exist, so it cannot be judged as such.

that's a good fucking question. the game that Smash Bros. ripped off should absolutely be on fightcade and pull a shitload of players.

a good character in Jive is anyone because they all have at least one normal that you can spam at mid range and be completely safe for "EPIC GODLIKE BLOCKSTRING PRESSURE." the game is shit, pick anyone and if you need advice to switch mains then you're fucking garbage.

not being facetious. $60 for videogames is too much if you work for your own money and weren't already well off prior to 2008. KoFXIV being full retail price for videogames in general is a fucking joke. they'd make their money back tenfold if SNK's president could stop being a pachinko laundering retard for 10 seconds.

and two dogs and two raptors

huh? my life is fine, watching capcuks suffer is great

but watching people like mike and co. get ruined when they deserve better games (like all of sfv players honestly) is a little sad

Whydontboth.png

ST was current when I was 8. go apply what you learned to a tournament environment if you want people to be impressed. if you're an adult learning fighting games this way, then hey, welcome to fighting games, you adorable little one

I'm having a lot of fun in SFV once I started playing only waifus.

The idea was to have it represent the two games included. Still looks silly though instead of having everyone and simply arranging the exclusives to one side.

>tfw everyone playing guilty gear is having a great time with their lives
Where did it go so right?

I don't have LM, sorry user I pirated it. Don't worry I'll be able to join you when Six Stars releases tho. Looking forward to play with you! I'm terrible at fighting games

implying this isn't the fault of Hollywood and American PC culture in general in tandem with fighting game players trying too hard to stay relevant and get rich on a personal level. skeptical about Ryan, met him, he was a cool level headed guy in person.

>they'd make their money back tenfold if SNK's president could stop being a pachinko laundering retard for 10 seconds.
Pachinko makes companies WAY more money than actual games. Why do you think Konami shut down game development?

*goobs growing increasingly worried*

Wait for me in Fighcade chunner

Just give me time to pay my internet bill...

>says watching people suffer is great
>posting thousands of hate posts about a single video game company as if you're paid for it
>it's all you post about, anyone can see that in the archives
I agree with that user, your life was ruined by Capcom

Based ButchaU.

Konami is still making games you easily swayed moron. MG Survive was announced well after their "transition" full on to the Pachinko market. And even then, nothing stops them from transitioning back. Are you some 12 year old who thinks real life works in absolutes?

>makes way more money
because it's gambling and it's huge everywhere. the yakuza are real. you should've seen the looks I got when I actually went to Japan and mentioned that name in public. randos were giving me skeptical glances as if it was completely subconscious and they were okay with that.

SNK's president is a fucking retard though. Playmore was a company created by the SNK president to provide for pachinko parlors exclusively iirc while the president knew SNK was going bankrupt, so that he could hoard money and buy their own company back. he doesn't know a fucking thing about the video game industry either. being that he makes a game that looks as dogshit as KoFXIV and charges people $60+ dollars for it.

What happened to Yipes and Persia?

They moved to Cali because MvCI was gonna be big and support them forever.

More importantly, what happened with Infiltration? Didn't he just get married? What is this about divorce?

they left the best state in the world to go to shit coast cause its better for them

>launch roster will be 24 characters

what do you guys think about that? Seems pretty fucking low for a 3 v 3 game. Also disappointing is that so far its one assist type. Even two different assists would already feel so much better.

twitter.com/INFILTRATION85/status/917438529382125569

>Clicks view translation

What did he mean by this?

The hairplugs didn't take

rumor mill says his hair transplant has gotten fucked up somehow

how did this happen

>thinking cell
I laugh every time

8 x 3 = 24

Gotta hit at least that number if they want a top 8 to have a chance getting full variety of characters.

I mean shit graphics and MCU roster aside it is more fun.

Monster Hunter waifuists and Sigma husbandoists

Are you two really that cheap and impatient.?

>the yakuza are real. you should've seen the looks I got when I actually went to Japan and mentioned that name in public. randos were giving me skeptical glances as if it was completely subconscious and they were okay with that.
Maybe they were wondering if this dumb gaijin was fucking serious. I'm making probably the same face right now.

those replies are retarded
especialy the vappa ones

so he's losing his waifu and his hair

Cell is the best part of Z.
Mr Satan being the close second.

CAPCOM

Yea. Sure. Plus 1. Something Something Upboated.

ALWAYS

lol yeah sure, or it's just common knowledge as was purported by the person I know who has lived there for years and you're a weeaboo retard

yikes. he's done for.

Just shave it off nigga go full bald monk

Fails to reach their projected sales goals for fighting games

Fuck you, I laughed.

Dude why is capcom so beautiful

I just asked my friend who's lived there for years too. He called you a sperg.

Poongko live was already ruined and its getting worse because of Capcom

Why the fuck is there no Outfoxies 2? Fuck Tekken.

>more fighting games than ever
>fighting games are dying

good, we need to return to the dark days.

Why don't people play anime games?

>gay akuma draw user
Not sure how I should feel about this name

your imaginary friend just told me you should kill yourself and no one should miss you

this desu

already way more interesting playstyles revealed but the contrarians won't admit it

Can your friend give my friend the Yakuza's number?

As long as I can find people to play in my dead kusoges, I'm all good.