Why don't more people see the business behind weed...

why don't more people see the business behind weed? am i the only person that thinks there is a lot of money to be made in it? dispensaries and farms and such. reasons why a website or store selling weed and other weed related products would be a bad idea? (all of this when its legalized, of course)

Because weed is for loser degenerate faggots.

The perfect market.

Yes, you're the only person who thinks this is a good idea. Truly revolutionary thinking user

sage and kys

Everyone knows it's a cash cow, but right now it requires you to be in the right place with a lot of money to start up any sort of dispensary. That limits most people.

If you put yourself in the position to open a store the second it becomes legal in your state, you're in a good spot. But you'll be competing with every company that's very well established in the current legal states and those that provide medical marijuana in your state already.

It's a tough business to break into. You need amazing lawyers, a knowledge of all proper licenses, and enough knowledge of growing pot itself.

It's not a new industry, and it's not as easy to break into as selling dime bags to high school kids.

>don't start a business in which you can make a lot of money
i agree weed is for degenerates, but i don't want to smoke it or consume it, i want the money you dumb fuck. alcohol and cigarettes are for degenerates too and look how much money those companies make. is this a serious post?

The store owners in brecknridge made 30 thousand on the first day they opened when marijuana became recreationally legalized in 2014. It was on the cnn special called high profits i think

The licenses begin at over 1 million dollars

Yeah, being the first place to sell something gets good sales.

Problem being, what they sell is cheaper and easier to grow than corn.

It's artificially inflated pricing because reasons.

MJ is literally a 'weed'. A seed can fall into your yard and a few months you have MJ without any effort on your part.

People are claiming it's then worth a few thousand $$

Nah.

Despite being legal in some states, the regulations on it are fucking insane so no weedBay or Dank's List

Plus, should the federal government decide to give the states the finger and begin cracking down, you could be eligible for the death penalty if you've moved a certain dollar value of product

That's in your backward ass country. In real countries like Canada it doesn't work that way

Money wint be worth it with only 7/10 of a gram for $10 if it becomes legal.

>real country
>limits free speech
kek/10

>thinking the United States of Cuckland is any better
top kek

Someone needs to crash the weed market if this is true

Is it only expensive cause it's illegal?

>Everyone knows it's a cash cow, but right now it requires you to be in the right place with a lot of money to start up any sort of dispensary. That limits most people.

or you could buy canadian weed stocks, otc investments aren't very hard

canadian producers claim costs of $1-2/gram for indoor growing

>Weed is so easy to grow
>Why even buy wine just ferment juice
It's not that simple not only would your weed's quality reflect the lack of effort, you also have to properly treat it after it's grown

>MJ is literally a 'weed'. A seed can fall into your yard and a few months you have MJ without any effort on your part
this isn't true at all, weed is hard to grow, plus you need to cross pollinate
> and farms
yeah, because I have a bunch of arable land I'm not using.
> dispensaries
be at the mercy of wholesalers, have compete with anyone that opens across the street.
don't get me wrong,t here is a money there

yes, there is considerable risk in selling something illegal in the US so druglords can charge high prices. some of that price will go away with legalization I imagine. imo the best thing about legalization is killing off druglords' easy money in selling a casual recreational drug and beginning the process of ending the stupid war on drugs

Spotted the person who has never grown weed. Living in WA I have not only grown weed but seen the explosion of the recreation market. This is something you could make millions on if you got in early.

too much government regulation atm

Uncle Sam waged a hundred year war on Cannabis. That propaganda is buried deep into the minds of elderly voters. As they die off, in droves, those states go legal.

I'm actually shocked Florida has gone medicinal considering how many old fucks go there to die.

>having a bunch of degenerates as your market.

>T. assmad drugtested wageslave

>T. butthurt burnout loser

I think the tons of immigrants down in Miami tipped the scales.

Do you realize, that every major tobacco company has their own strand of weed developed, b/c everyone thinks that it's gonna be legalized in the next 50 years? How are you gonna compete w/ fucking Marlboro?

How does anyone smalltime compete with anything new ever if the big companies are going to get in on that shit with better and more expensive resources? Serious question, how the fuck are you supposed to make bank in a budding industry nowadays?

You have to pick a niche that isn't lucrative enough for the big companies to invest time/money into, and you have to usually be a pioneer in an industry. Essentially, smaller companies comb over the scraps which, depending on the industry, can be very lucrative.

So weed would be a bad idea, then. I'd probably end up like a coffee shop owner next to a Starbucks.