/svg/ - Shadowverse General

thank you dragoncraft edition

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/

September nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

openrec.tv/live/t5TDk03dEMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neutral blood spawn was better than this cancer dragon meta

This.

openrec.tv/live/t5TDk03dEMk

Just hit face and reach 100k MP

>even the anime sucks
It has been an awful year.

RIP Floral Fencer

Reminder that there's a discord user/redditor who tries to argue that neutral Blood meta was fine and constantly shitposts in this thread

He also plays blood, the discord vampy meme was real.

i hate dragonniggers so fucking much

>neutral Blood meta was fine
No one said that. Just that PDK meta is worse. Fuck off back to /hsg/.

Thats literally this meta though

>Do you want to live and die by your curve?
Play sword

>Do you want to play whatever and still win?
Play dragon

Both go face, both play storms, both shit on everything right now but you can at least tech against one of them.

Go make another post on reddit defending a tier 0 Blood meta by trying to deflect some more

>literally no argument

Reminder. With everything /svg/ said the opposite happens so next expansion expect Tier 0 Haven meta for maximum butthurt.

>deflects to nblood himself
amazing

Autism is the greatest argument

the board lock play into albert, sasuga

>i-if I keep r-repeating it was better maybe they'll eventually start believing me
>the mind of a neutral blood shill

Does it make you sad that you cant stop everyone shitting on your favorite craft?

Just use fire rats bre

"happy set" sword OTK

>deal with 3 atomemes
>he drops a death tyrant
What a fucking bullshit deck. Even if they don't get a highroll you still have to deal with the countdown to tyrant.

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

>people actually play this kusoge seriously
>people actually try counter dragon retardation and lmao hundred storm sword

Does it make you sad that nobody will actually ever be stupid enough to think the lowest point in the game's history was better than the point right now when multiple decks are actually ladder and tournament viable even if one of them is clearly too strong and everyone knows it will be nerfed anyways, but pathetic crybabies like you can't help but continue to start random /v/-faggot-tier "classwar" shitposting in every thread because the class you play isn't tier 1 and it seriously upsets you so much you have to ruin ever thread to remind everyone about it.

Thank you forte for ruining both the threads and the game!

I cant wait for you to be gone forever so I dont have to see your ugly face every game!

>still complains about shadow
ToG has been 2 expansions ago.

yep, you sound preetty sad and angry

The exact kind of person who flocks to dragoncraft because they need the handicap and big guys to beat anyone

M-Mean...

That bitch just need to fuck off. I hope she dies in the anime like all his fellow shitty dragons. She is canonically the worst girl to date and everyone playing dragon should feel bad about it
Seriously look at this shitty fucker, look at this ugly thing. Look at this BBC-gurgling slut.
Look at her shitty friends Sibyl, PDCuck and Bahamut.
I don't know how people can play these things, they probably lost all their humanity and/or sold their soul to the devil, but they are clearly not humans
They are monsters destroying this shitty game.
I really hope Cygames realizes Dragoncraft was a mistake, they either need to rebuild the craft from ashes or simply deleting it from the game.
Otherwise, in 3 months nobody will play this shitty game except BBC-gurgling sluts and brainless unga bunga
Mark my words. You read this here first.

>not even cblood can counter this

I'm sure the incoming nerf will solve it.

>lowest point in the game's history
>0.003% leaders in the gacha
>Two decks take each half of the playrate and wins while everyone else just autoloses to them

lamo

just blood moon into revelation bro

Why do people play meta decks in unranked? When I see a runecraft player play Insight, I just quit. If i don't it becomes a long ass match of them casting spells and taking forever to think. Until they drop 0 chimeras.

Same with aggro, but at least those can be decided by turn 3-4.

>The one who is mad is the person mildly enjoying the game somewhat more compared to the last two awful expansions.
>The one who is not mad is the person who shitposts in this thread calling the game garbage and threatening to quit constantly but never does because he's a dumb cuck who loves complaining more than having fun

Damn sure got me there

>0.003%
I kind of believe that bullshit. Especially with the ever elusive Daria.

Cosmetics drop rate dont measure if the game is good or not

>the one who writes angry paragraphs filled with insults

Who else other than sad little dragonshits would be this mad

>DShift is meta
Not even rune player, but at least complain about those bringing PDK and aggro sword to unranked.

The ladder can't handle my enormous intellect.

It sure adds to the shittyness.

You cant play the game because two decks take turns raping everyone in the ass and you cant even make yoursel better by rolling that one leader you wanted because they're 0.003% when opening packs.

Amazing game you got here dragoncucks

lately people has been bitching about BnB, I think the only reason is doing ok it's becuse the meta decks doesn't have a counter for it. Dragon ramp a bit less so they don't drop big guys like before and dropping sahaquiel benefit BnB. Rune and heaven could do something but they suck and rune run dshift and doens't use mutagenic or caprice.
maybe with the nerf it will back down a little, who knows.

I really hope they nerf BnB so I can vial my 3 copies and make actually good decks instead because this card fucking sucks

>opened 400 packs
>still don't have both leaders
It has come to the point that opening legendaries doesn't faze me one bit.

Anyone who wants BnB nerfed is probably a Shadownigger because they lack the ability to deal with it and refuse to tech in full moon man like other decks.

Otherwise I'm in the same boat because I have 5 of them and would love to get a refund because fuck neutral shit.

I heard Quickblader and Ta-G are dating.

>go first and eachtar
>or just evo atomy
so hard
haven would be the one complaining about it since they can't remove it without acolyte but who the fuck would use that

>shadow
>no way to deal with BnB
It's 2 zombies as always

shadowlog says dragon stomps neutral forest

it stomps aggro sword though so swordfuckers whine

Quickerblader-G, Katana unsheathed
0pp
1/1 storm

>it stomps aggro sword though so swordfuckers whine
It doesnt
The match HEAVILY relies on you drawing all your wards because if you dont then they're going to party all over your face with nonstop storm and buffed attacks from neet

If you miss a ward then you're fucking dead

It's Nep players though. They basically can't run any of the shit that kills it

yeah obviously not many control decks can deal with it

>Nep players

Literally where
No nep decks exist anymore and I never ever run into one unless i'm running it myself

More like Blood.
4PP 8 board clear or balanced Emeralda suddenly doesn't work anymore.

I think it's good against aggro sword, but it's such a retarded deck even if you ward every single turn you still can lose

You can still ward it off until your morde come out, as I got from streams. You need to drop BNB on turn 6. Any later and it won't be as effective.

They have Atomy, and he's more recycable.

Sword can win if it just go first, like everything in this shit show of a game.

you can just check its winrate on shadowlog

I've played it enough, I know how it works

Its pretty much like If you drew all your wards and can afford to ward every turn then you win but if you didnt then tough shit.

That webm also doesnt show when they get neet and get to remove wards that have 3 defense or below for literally free and go to town on your face so you need beefier ones and tons of removal/wards.

hey bros, how can i fix this deck

so you know better than the results of thousand games

stop playing cblood

B&B isn't THAT good but it still is one of the most cancerous designs in the game.

>anything I don't play is cancerous
ftfy

>B&B
which dragon card is this?

remove
>imp lancer
>erinyes
>fenrir
>lucifer
>unica

Not that guy but I play B&B and I think it's retarded.

Erin, Imp and Fen out, Bapho and Moon in.

>Needs 3 neutral cards for immunity
>Needs 5 cards on hand for +2/+2
>Turn 6 do nothing
>Dragon has a million answers
>Rune has several autoinclude answers
>Forest itself has a bunch of answers
>Haven has a bunch of answers

The only ones that might struggle to remove it are Shadow, Blood and sword because they dont commonly run big fatass followers to ram into it.

Just deal with their 9/10 and they usually fail to recover from there. It's the other guy's fault if he refuses to tech in cards like Acoylte's Light and Petrification

It's fine with 2 conditions attached for it you have to sacrifice a tempo turn to meet both requirements
Staircase needs nerf tho.

>dragon has million of answers
Aside from Saha into Bahamut, how?

The deck is also an one trick pony like this posts suggests

If you deal with their 9/10 then that's it for them unless they're running other dank shit like the saha package or king unga

>How can the craft with the fattest and earliest followers in the game deal with one enemy fatass

seriously tho wtf is b&b

>Needs 3 neutral cards for immunity
>Needs 5 cards on hand for +2/+2
None of those things are hard to accomplish. Also, you always have at least one evo left at turn 6.

>insight means its instantly a meta deck

You're an idiot

What followers can one-shot BNB without getting itself killed?

>without getting itself killed

No wonder you keep losing against it greedmaster

hello bestiality

me on the right

Infernal Dragon :^)

Gigas

I am not even a dragon player, but go on with that projection if that will make you less salty.

Dragon players are so spoiled and entitled that answering and removing a follower isnt enough, your counter has to survive and stay on the board.

Seriously, someone please erase this shitty craft from the game.

meant for

Hand disruption would solve DShift and B&B problems. Discard would be too strong in Shadowverse though.

bahamuth

>said dragon has thousand ways to deal with turn 6 BNB
>didn't offer one other than Sahabaha
May the salt be with you.

trading two followers into it

omg, they change one card for two!

>hand disruption
Fuck off already. That shit is broken and you know it.

>STILL complaining about a deck that isnt even good

kys

I have no idea what it takes to create a person filled with this much impotent rage

>can deal with PDK using DoD
Wow.

Not even that, dragon will always have sibyl on t5 on board so you cant BnB on t6 or it'll get removed

Then the constant spam of fatass followers makes it literally suicide to play a t6 do nothing for it to be wounded badly and easily removed next turn leaving you naked to storm and anal ravaging.

bread and butter, gotta have your basic combos

Please stop posting anytime.

>tfw when dragon runs out of things to deflect to so it picks random garbage decks like BnB

nerfs fucking when

>people are so retarded they think their opponent being forced to trade two evolved followers into their one to kill it and lose all tempo at the same time is somehow a NEGATIVE for them

>Dragon
>Ever losing tempo