Previous Thread:>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYQVj7nsAf8
teamsalvato.com/blog/ddlc-store-translations-fan-work/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Daily reminder that there is no happiness in /ddlc/.

>i just noticed Monika's figurine is in the trash
looks like im crying myself to sleep again anons
i remember when all my emotions were sealed up, it was fun

WRONG

Help! Natsuki drank too much milk!!!

Is it legal to commission a writer to describe in explicit detail Natsuki being taken advantage of by a rich teacher?

don't remind me

Weekly reminder that if you have sex with a girl with a dick like Natsuki it's not gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYQVj7nsAf8

I keep watching this because I love the music.
But it hurts ;_;

No.

>commission a writer
You have my full attention.

Be the person Yuri would want you to be user

Sayori died for your sins.

Reminder that Monika is here for you even if nobody else is.
I-I'll finish this later, I swear.

Probably but I'll fight you if you do

If you want to paypal me I'm all ears

are you a writer that can write smut

Just look up Can't Help Falling in Love, user. It's a nice song

You can do it, user. god that's adorable

the milk carton sploded.

That's not milk!

Remember to be kind with other anons and their waifus

That's too cute, user

Nameless writefag here, I'm bored and want to write something cute.

Any requests?

The girls hanging out and being nice to each other while doing some activity. From Natsuki's perspective. (You) can be there too.

write us a nice poem!

Cute trip to the bookstore with Yuri
or
(You) visit Sayori at the hospital after her failed suicide

T-thanks

Staying inside on a snowy night by the fireplace while Yuri makes tea for both of you

I'm ashamed that I expected a screamer the entire time.

That's gay, user

user brings Smash to the club. Chaos ensues.

That me is comfy must best udge is?

letting natsuki stay over at your place and (platonically) sleeping with her

Very important

I associate Mambo no. 5 purely with Monika now because of you shits

The Store

I’ve had so many people asking when the store will be live, and it’s true that it’s been pretty substantially delayed at this point. There are a couple reasons – I’m new to some of the aspects of running an online store, so it took a little bit longer than I expected to get things set up with a fulfillment center and all that.

But the other reason has to do with the keychains. I’ll explain for the sake of transparency: Upon receiving the keychains from my supplier, they simply did not meet the quality standard I am comfortable selling in an online store. While they look great under normal conditions, if you inspect one while shining it in light, air bubbles and light scratches can be visible on the acrylic. I feel that selling these online could lead to disappointment from fans who are graciously willing to support me. Because of that, I wanted to try getting that sorted out before opening the store – that is, finding a new supplier, approving the samples, etc. Sadly, that process takes a fair amount of time.

What I will most likely do is open the online store in the next couple days, with a disclaimer that some items may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship. I will also go through my current keychain supply and hand-pick the ones that don’t have blemishes, so I can use those to fulfill as many orders as I can in the meantime.

I’m very glad to see so many people willing to support me with merchandise, so thank you very much for all of your patience. I’m doing my best to make sure that I don’t let anybody down.

what?

More like Monika no.5 am I right

Is there a deeper meaning to the Wheel poem or is it only Yuri being cray cray?

>I will also go through my current keychain supply and hand-pick the ones that don’t have blemishes, so I can use those to fulfill as many orders as I can in the meantime.
Dan the man, impressed with how much he cares

I wonder who everyone would main

So many good suggestions... This game's consumed my brain so I'll do more one day.
I still need to write a cute after-story piece for Yuri, so I'll do this. And it's cute!

This comes close second. If I ask requests again and get this I'll do it.

The deeper meaning is that Yuri was a motor enthusiast the whole time.
linear gear box

Need more Doki Doki Literature club. Where can I get more Doki Doki to be oki Doki? WHY THE FUCK EVERYTHING COMES TO AN END.

>mfw she started singing along to the music
>mfw I knew the music sounded familiar, but couldn't place it until she sang along

Cynical perspective: He knows he's caught lightning and is trying his fucking best to bottle as much goodwill as he can to save for his next game.

That perspective sucks. Dan is awesome.

Alright boys, I'm ready to write a large, plot-driven Doki novel. Overline:
>Normal Doki, less exaggerated anime features
>Year goes by without crazy shit, cute character development and foreshadowing
>Shit starts going down
>Girl is chosen

Interested? What kind of shit should go down? What girl should be chosen?

I hope he realizes how much money he's lost by trusting a lowest bidder supplier without a sample.

>tfw recognized it from the first few notes because I've been listening to it on loop while drawing something for a friend

Natsuki best girl
Sayori's fine too

I want a story like this but MC goes and finds her in the bathroom and fucks her while she bleeds

>Girl is chosen.
This is a problem. Don't leave this up for a vote and write whoever your favorite is. Everything will be better if your heart is in it too.

Nice and clean, my fellow Dokis. Nothing like that fresh shower scent. Post your favorite /ddlc/ pictures before I retire to my bed for the night.

Every thread.

Goodnight fellow doki
I hope you dream with your waifu

w h o l e s o m e

>get inspired by all the OC in the thread
>bust out my tablet
>try to draw something
>get frustrated and quit
Oh boy, I love this episode. It's good to be back. My head hurts. I'm going to bed.

art like this but they're in underwear and she's tickling her armpits when

Cleaned up and reposting because I like this idea.

>Reading a book with Yuri, like you do every day.
>Go to turn the page when our hands meet.
>She gets flustered and apologizes, but after a few slow seconds you realize she hasn't actually turned the page.
>Just as the silence is starting to get awkward, she starts to lean into you.
>She grabs your hands and whimpers about how soft they feel before bringing them up to her face.
>As she presses your palms to her cheeks, you can feel she's burning up.
>Yuri spends five straight minutes just grinding her face against your soft hands, her movements becoming increasingly jerky as her quivers slowly grow into spasms.
>Eventually, her body jerks so strong that she pushes you over onto the floor, with your leg somehow ending up between hers.
>Yuri instinctively bucks her hips against your leg and starts quivering violently, you can practically see the steam coming off her body and her face is so hot that it's almost painful to touch.
>Her body spasms slowly die down, but her hips are still twitching, and her face is still nuzzling against your hands like a lonely puppy.
>Suddenly, she bolts up and looks down at you in shock. Ger face is beet red and her clothes are stuck to her body like latex from all the sweat.
>She mutters a horrified apology before fleeing the room, returning briefly to grab the bag she forgot without making eye contact.
>Moments later, she's leaning against the wall of a stall in the girl's bathroom. Her forearm is in tatters, and her hips are bucking against the heavy handle of the still-bloody knife.

browse this general until shitty memes kill whatever joy you derived from this game

at least he said it will be out in the next couple days but keychains will take like a month to ship because the shitty supplier

Alright, Sayorifag Writefaggot here, after my 5 post sayori fanfic, here's my natsuki one.

>Be Natsuki
>Graduated culinary school
>Get job as baker
>Life is pretty good desu
>suddenly fame appears
>A "Cupcake Wars" competition comes to town
>Fuckyes.jpeg
>Win prize and hour or so of fame
>Later fall in love with Veeky Forums tier user
>Open business with user
>He proposes to you on opening day
>You say yes and you're married in a month
>You want a baker's dozen of children
>user says it's a bit concerning of a goal
>Pout and go with 3-5
>Should take a few years right?
>Concieve Triplets
>Fuck
>You're forced off the sweets for like, 33 weeks before the doctors preform the c-section
>all girls
>You name them Nagisa, Kanako, and Tsunade
>they all have your fucking pink hair
>To help support family, start cooking show
>Get good ratings
>but one day you accidentally let slip a slur
>Fired from network
>Can't get worse right?
>Bakery is firebombed by those you accidentally offended
>your kids and husband die in it

not the ending you wanted, but hey, here ya go.

I believe in you, user. Please don't give up. Everything will be oki doki. Even stuff as simple as this is stuff I personally save. I'd be glad to have your work in my collection.

rip, I wanted my Sayori keychain

post your personality type and your favorite doki

there might be a few that should ship out soon apparenatly, dan said the ones he got had a ton of low quality ones in it and he was going to hand sort them and find a new supplier

Wait, Natsuki is Paula Deen?

Why did you let Sayori kill herself, user?

because i love monika more

To save time I'll just note that this thread's myers-briggs type is INTJ

You're an inhuman monster.

Pretty much. The joke popped into my mind as I was finishing my sayori one.

Could you not

But the game don't let me choose otherwise

Would Natsuki enjoy getting spanked and slapped in bed?

I knew from the moment I laid eyes on one of the keychains (I think it was Sayori's) that they were possibly gonna be shit quality. The metal ring bit above it looked like they just cut a thin rod and then bent it into a circle.

delet

Cause MC-kun is a fuckin dumbass and only related to me within the first day or 2 of the first arc. Some shitty friend he turned out to be.

>>but one day you accidentally let slip a slur
I don't believe Natsuki is the type of girl to accidentally say slurs during heated gaming moments.

Cease this

Haven't you read her masterpiece, Amy Likes Niggers?

>Implying DDLC wasn't explicitly designed to attract as much attention as possible.

>motherflicker

That's pretty lewd

Also who the fuck does live cooking shows? I've never seen one, only prerecorded

INFP, Sayori

Definitely not true. He could have easily made Natsuki trans for even more attention and chose not to.

I'm straight up gonna marry Natsuki

INFP Natsukifag here

Over my dead body. I'm marrying her first!

Post THAT Natsuki image.

and now we have tripfags, who dont even make content
this general truly is dying
just remember user, all good things come to an end

As innocent as Dan might seem, DDLC is cynical as FUCK from a business perspective. Cute girls, horror, streambait content, meta 4th wall stuff. It has all the ingredients for mass gamer appeal.

I just came here to say fuck you all even though you have nothing to do with why I played this.

I played and liked this for the psychological horror aspect and now people think I'm into moeshit high school anime girls