/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General # 330

"Trick or Treat" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but the biggest trick is how to give the best treats.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14219477
d20srd.org/srd/classes/paladin.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sometimes I wonder if there are threads that die without anyone noticing them.

Don't forget, Trick or Treating gives 1 point to whichever person you visit. Treat each other well.

1 point of what?

Friendship and love.

How much have you blown on your waifu? Be honest.

Oh, go check out MCC. There's a "Trick or Treat" button. When you use it, you receive 2 Event Points. If you're visited, you receive 1 Event Point. If you use the pumpkin button in your room, you get sent to a random Myroid, but you can visit Myroids and use the Trick-or-Treat button to visit that Myroid specifically. If you get enough points, you get items. There are two prizes to get and you can get them multiple times.

A little over an hour till DG gets the Yokai event. According to the info there's no maintenance.

Thank you for the reminder.

Does the RPS algorithm have a slight preference towards wins? I always have 10 more wins than losses no matter what I do.

Whoops, there's another hour to go.

I think you're just lucky.

Fuck I'm excited, I want that yuki onna.

I've only played paper and I have 27W 34L 29D

I just kind of switch around and have 66W 55L 56D

strawpoll.me/14219477

Where's colors.

>not in the discord
literally doesn't matter

Whoa rude.

But Steven is an option.

I hate /mkg/ so much

Then why are you still here?

I want to see the general die

TTK isn't in the discord.

how the HECK does the builder work

Which one? Though they all work on the same basic principle. Each item has a number that refers to it and you need to find that number and put it in the right field for it to display that item. The builders have a test function to help you find items. Browser play is extremely useful to help you find items, but not necessary.

>the crotch on that angel warrior outfit
Jesus fucking Christ.

Here's the preview image for those who don't play DG.

Im not part of the named ones on the list

So whats your name user?

maybe you're just retarded, but listen to

that means your a nobody

My NP must be cursed. Everything I got besides an R outfit was a copy including 4 SR backgrounds. While a coupon roll finally got me the RR background I've wanted and a ticket got me the x2. The event also nicely gave me back the ticket I used too.

My tickets must be cursed because I also got 4 SR copy backgrounds from my attempts to roll, and no x2.

Not important

I used to be somebody

used to be

Which tapjoy offers get you the most things?

This is the worst kind of attention whoring.

Quit being a coward and own up or shut the fuck up.

If you can see her butt fangs with this kind of outfit that must mean her butt is completely exposed

Sorta similar on the bodysuit part.

They'll never share their secrets with the common folk.

There's not a whole lot to it. Videos always pay out, app downloads usually do, visiting websites tends to if it's a low award amount, etc etc. Going for quantity rather than big payouts usually ends up being the better winner, but sometimes there are choice big payouts that are free and low-to-medium effort. Surveys are tedious to do and many disqualify you if you aren't the right demographic, sometimes when you've already done a lot of the survey; however, the ones from Tapjoy usually pay out, and when it has several thousand respondents then it'll probably take you. In the end, you'll get an eye for it given trial-and-error. And it's a waste if you are doing something tedious and the Tapjoy payout isn't enough to compensate for your time if your time would have been better spent on something else. Try app downloads for games. Not only are they generally reliable, you might get to have some fun for a little while.

I always run out of the little offers somewhere between 50-100 though, and then they don't refresh for weeks. I could never get a knack for surveys. App downloads do usually work, but when I spend 5 hours fulfilling an app download game's qualifications and it doesn't work it's pretty depressing.

Yes, that happens. If I'm going to get invested in playing a game just to get points from Tapjoy, I have to enjoy the game at least somewhat so that it's not a total loss if it ends up not paying out.

There's also free trials.

>book = MAG/INT and sword = STR/DEX
Uh this looks fucking stupid AMB, it's usually one or the other. Even for angels, christian archangels wield flaming swords and shit for example. Guess the chuuni players with undefeatable OCs will like it.

d20srd.org/srd/classes/paladin.htm

Yes these are shit by design too. Makes no sense. You need a free hand to cast grimoire spells and your second hand will need to grip the sword hilt with your first when fending off a blow

>paladins are shit by design

We've got a hema badass over here

Dunno what that literal who of a website is, but real paladins don't wield a grimoire and sword at the same time

>fun art has to be practical to some kind of reality instead of just displaying a concept in a visually stimulating manner

Pickup Mix Gacha, probably coming to EN soon.

The thread better not die while I sleep faggots

>literal who website
>real paladins
lol
You moved the goalposts. First it was about the mismatch of swords with magic and that putting swords with magic together is uncommon. Then it was about the how it's so hard to use two things in two different hands which is a totally different argument. The paladin example showed a martial class that was also a spellcaster without being overpowered and it's in D&D one of the most famous fantasy games.

Sakana means "fish", but can also refer to something you have along (to eat) with sake.

The ToT dialogues got boring really quickly.

For the contest

post your best ToT dialogues

If you stock up on the Halloween Candy items in DG right now, you can keep them in your box until the New Year's omikuji, then take them out and recycle them for shells to play the omikuji for the chance to get gacha coupons and tickets.

They sell for 50 miserable shells. No way I'm clogging my gift box with that

not a fairy

>4+ years playing these shit games
Kill me.

you can leave

?

we can never leave our girls/roids

Poor boys/fairies.

Why are there so few yellow outfits?

Ded thread. Post funny recs or something.

Still ded.

You will never stick your head into this thigh gap.

That sword looks horrible.

Y'all should watch this tonight if you're bored.

What is this and how is it related to /mkg/?

The big fuss right now is that DG's Chinese server is shutting down, so those players are migrating over to the EN server. If you check the Enstylopedia, you can see what items the Chinese players have brought with them. It looks like this could have gone over better on AMB's side, but what can you do. Be on the lookout for an announcement of this on the EN side; so far, no word from AMB to this server just yet.

This is gonna fuck over our events isn't it. Great job AMB. Why couldn't they have shafted the Chinese players on the Japs instead?

The beginning of the end.

Some people are still waiting for FD's shutdown notice.

Wow, you mean AMB is allowing them to move their accounts over? Wish they did that for Eng FD to Jp, but I guess they can't since the Jp app stores are supposed to be region locked. So China can access the western stores?

In regards to events and ranking, the fault would lie entirely with AMB if they do not expand their ranking brackets to account for the new players. The prizes, after all, are only artificially limited.

We need to build a wall and make China pay for it.

No wonder my rank is so low.

From what I can tell, AMB invited players from the Chinese server to download the EN app and then use their Transfer ID, like if you were moving your account to a new device. So they're using the same app we are, I guess. Since AMB did this, the Chinese players get to keep their items.

How big was CN anyway?

Oh, wait, I get what you mean. It's confusing to call it the Chinese server just because it's Chinese language. The server is for Taiwan.

Yeah same

To clarify: the server is/was the Chinese language server. The area it served was Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau.

Lewd angels just can't be resisted.

No willpower.

If you thought DG event rankings were bullshit now, just wait until you have a few thousand chinks shitting it up.

I don't get it. It's entirely in AMB's power to determine what effect this migration will have, but already some of you are gearing up to blame the players who have absolutely no say in the situation. It's not only absurd, it's dumb.

No one blamed the players.