Slablands General

I wont eat you edition

GAMES
Slablands: mega.nz/#F!BgcgBRxD!iTqbr5QmQ5IwUOAEZSBpyQ

Slablands Design Document:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ACXD-AWlYHDrXmS726OBihS4CSz7c9nL4kZtB4fifH8/edit?

Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
pastebin.com/8c2sLaZP
History of /slabg/
docs.google.com/document/d/10rpdpabjVzkTmy37wo18sN-PvDTNaxrYVbWjY_ZKERE/edit
No pastebins allowed, use etherpad or google docs for your writing.

>Variable reference and style FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1P-irx43qxBg2nFN_YieZ52g9uLmRXJGIIZb4n8kQyc8/edit?usp=sharing

Sheepies guide to writing mobs
docs.google.com/document/d/1cUmHJ6IS7GEoxmAncl0A4Fegx3fJZTbAO_OtCUuKdyU/edit

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
General: pastebin.com/qMvXVtXw
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1WHpHx_mZ0lV9r-I9XdsgyLuN5Yiaf61v3IhaDbSuvQs/edit
No pastebins allowed, use etherpad or google docs

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/

Slablands maps:
dropbox.com/sh/hpoqlyo2euujm8m/BtAMkXHp2c

Friends of Slablands
pastebin.com/dtr2Lxg5

Music to listen to while browsing the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=TdBSoy9F9NA

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/slablands/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/390385585/#390427768
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lies

Cries

No u

Ruined series

Alright, I concede that it's not a main complaint, I was definitely exaggerating. Please do shit all over how stupid I'm being though and please explain why we definitely do need The History of CoC general doc in the OP when it doesn't exist anymore and we have no reason to be caring about ancient drama? There's just no reason for it to be there at all.
It's about how we present ourselves. The only time we get mentioned on /aco/ or /v/ or anywhere else for that matter is people saying "lol slablands aren't they just lazy spiteful people who hate furries?". It's pretty much the only thing I see when we get brought up on /v/. If the OP and all the stuff in the OP are all old and still mention Fenoxo when he doesn't even care think about this game anymore it only serves to reinforce that and then people will continue to call us a CoC clone without a second thought. The game has the main complaints, sure, obviously, but no one is gonna care if all they remember is that we still hate fenoxo so much that we keep a doc there.
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/slablands/
I'm sure in a perfect world people will just forget everything in the past if we make the game better but that's not really gonna happen. No one is gonna bother clicking anything if the OP is cluttered as fuck and no one is gonna care if they see that the OP is the same as it was 7 years ago and no one is going to think differently of us if we still look like lazy spiteful assholes who have their heads in their ass pretending they don't need to change anything.

So yeah, go ahead and lampoon me for wanting something to change and complaining endlessly when things don't change. I'll keep doing it until we stop being laughed at for our lack of effort to look like we're making progress. I was one of the people that kept bitching until we actually made an /aco/ thread and I also kept bitching until people started talking about changing the intro. But of course no one cares right?

Wow coc fans hate us what a surprise I'm sure that will change when we will never allow furfags here

>CoC fans
Look again. A lot of those archived posts hate CoC as well. > this one sums it up pretty nicely. Like literally get your head out of your ass. People were interested in Slablands because it's not CoC and they want something that's not CoC or made by the same person. The baggage serves us no purpose and neither does assuming everyone who complains about us is CoC fanboy.

Sorry, this one boards.fireden.net/v/thread/390385585/#390427768
Thought it would link

Milky way cannons

One for the road.

noooooooo

MOONSTONE CANNON

cancer comps

whats that from,

dbz I would assume

Mufuckin Skies of Arcadia.
The Delphinus, a special airship intended to be the flagship of the Empire, ends up in your hands. It's the ship you use for the remainder of the game once you get it.
It's equipped with a moonstone powered (the magic things of this world) cannon with incredible power. Every time you use it in an airship battle your MC shouts that out.
There probably is something similarly named, but I would know. Probably from a movie villain if anything.

ambos

Where's that update?

I've been coming to these threads for 2 years now, and I've yet to play the game. I just come here for the monster girl art people dump.

What monster girls or fetishes do you like? I'll recommend some docs for you to read and you can see if playing the game would be worth it

Tripping and falling

Monster girl transformations, Slime girls, melting into being a slime girl, Gender Bender, Transformations in general.

Being bored with immortality

>immortality
That shit would get old fast.

Gate powers

There's three slime girl docs, two are unfinished though, and the one that isn't is for fempcs. One of the unfinished ones does talk about her transformation though

Hippos

Blind girls

I'm going to lampoon you for thinking that we should forget why we left that hell of furry femdom and for thinking anyone read the pastebin to begin with.

Only if you were a boring person before you were immortal.

Ah yes because watching everyone you know and love get old & die repeatedly is the most exciting way to spend eternity.

>hot spring and sunrise
Fuck that sounds good.

Still waiting

Which one?

I cut it because it's not comfy, practical or sexy, but if it's very popular i'll add it back

That goes in the human's glory theme obviously

Very frilly, feminine french style. Think Marie Antoinette, the 1800s, the girl on the swing painting, etc

That's one vote to get rid of military

I've posted an updated intro and redone the pastebins, but no one seems to want to change it, which I think is a big mistake

Successful girls

tilting

y'know, the weekly update we're supposed to get on sundays

The one that I updated yesterday and it was documented on the changelog? It's on the shared folder.

You get used to that, user.

Sounds like the road to insanity or becoming a sociopath.

Nah. In a normal life, you get used to the idea of losing friends and family as you get older. Some people start to shut others out, but others just embrace that old adage about treasuring the time you had together rather than worrying that you're now apart.

God of classes

God of class

God of ass

>reading survey results
>ovulation is degenerate
uh

If they're reading this, the word they were looking for is oviposition.

What exactly is supposed to be sexy about furniture? Forgive me but I don't think I have that fetish yet.

cop dog

war girls

Creepy clown girl

Raccoon thief girl

Which came first, the kitsune or the fox girl.

Squirrel girl pretending to be a kitsune

Knights of the triangle table

Having trouble sleeping girl, so you dick her to sleep.

how

Aliens

Mutliclassing

Being abducted by aliens

Being addicted to aliens

Rude tsundere lolis

Shapeshifters