Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #927
Who is that Masked Edition...?

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

c.lewd.se/bB77tD_CouchDakis.7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aa3 when

hurry up and neck yourself. i want my sequel.

i still want answers

Oh, 86-91 are labed "NOT SPECIFIED" on my end. Looks a lot better but it seems I need to raise the eyebrows a bit.

more like this

>tfw renovating the room
I might need to repaint the place but can't settle on a color...

Now she's heckin' cute. Definitely raise the brows, but she's on the right path I think.

Impure mary-sue catslut

Looks fine the color it is tbqh

you got half a name, and now you have an image
i'm sure you can solve this

What's wrong with the hair highlight?

Ugh it's so default. I think I'm gonna be sick...

>told to change his hair highlight
>asks about his hair texture
Did you time away make you even more retarded? Fix your disgusting neon blue highlight.

thanks

Least she has magic cancer now. Though they haven't touched on it since then.
Still mad they brought back the midget and made Thancred from a lady's man to an edgelord.

>Baccano! poster
You have good taste. Sometimes.

>Thancred shit
I never won't be mad

I dunno. My real apartment walls are beige but I don't like THAT beige.

You too, friend.
I want to try my hand at Ennis again one day but I need to port a suit from PPD for her first. The others are too pure, cards never.

no true otaku would be caught in a room without white/off white walls as that is the color on which posters look best

What color you talking about?
Also I'm pretty sure any "true" otaku would keep the room so dark that they couldn't see the walls in the first place.
That or they'd cover them so thoroughly as to get the same effect.

>not replacing every image with Kitty in various poses

I've become retarded.

You're 2 years behind on the times.

but the meme, cuck! the memes!

I un-ironically like Punished Thancred.
I just wish he had more shit to do. Him knocking that elf kid on his ass and telling him to grow the fuck up was great.
Also the mans true waifu was taken from him. Also Shtola has never properly been a Mary Sue. WoL is still the key to all of this Because they're a stronger character than we've ever had.

who is she supposed to be from final fantasy 14?

Senpai you could probably type in "Miqo'te" into google and she'd probably be your first result

Y'shtola

Who is this masked stranger?

No one knows, but they say she stands to protect the innocent and the bullied.

Wow, white/off-white looks pretty damn great.

Run the hair highlighter and sclera replacer. If you're going to shitpost old cards you can at least make them presentable.

Hey aa2g,

I checked the pastebin for the first time in a while and noticed the Touhou Vault got updated with Junko, Clownpiece, and Hecatia, which is awesome. Unfortunately, I don't know where to get the proper hair / headwear. I have the most updated HEXA hairpack. Where can I find the proper hairs for them?

Thanks in advance.

hi, i made those three.

you don't need to download the hats anywhere else, download the regular and the _m cards and the _m cards should have the hat files embedded inside of them when AAU detects them

Thanks a bunch. Good work on them, btw, glad to see that LoLK got filled out finally.

I'm brainlet. I got the sclera replaced although I could have sworn I did that already last year but don't have a clue how to run the hair highlighter even with the readme.

Where do I put the hair highlights? Do I just run the bat file after setting up my directories?

Wait. Why are you not using AAU?

But I do use AAU?

>manually applying mesh and archive overrides to every singe card you ever downloaded or made

Wait. You're right.

I'm ACTUALLY retard. Why the hell was I trying to replace hair highlights for every card I have?

What I'm trying to do is change hair highlights for older cards individually.

why don't you want all of your cards to look the best they can?

Replacing the hair highlight globally doesn't make all your cards look the best they can, it gives you an illusion that your cards aren't outdated and bad (they are).

Because it's a sin to mod other user's cards that already have specific hair highlights built into the mod card?

the sclera replacer and highlighter to not override anything added with aau

Oh, then I was on the right track.

I just wish the hair highlighter readme was a bit more clear.

desu a lot of things about the documentation of this stuff could be way more clear.
I'd even say most things.

In the end, I couldn't get the hair highlights working. My cute girl posting career is over.

it's okay senpai just do it for them individually over time

you said you already did the sclera changer thing. IT's the same exact process

he probably used the hexa replacement files instead of running the script

>script
You mean the batch file?

probably? that has script written in it, right?

batch file is a type of a script

I was trying to use the 2nd method given in the hair highlight readme. So I set up my AA2 play and maker directories in the batch file via notepad but I'm not sure why its asking for 2 SET directories for the scripts so I just set them to the same location.

Then I ran the batch file and the those were the results I got.

protip: use a notepad++ or something similar instead of the notepad. The syntax highlighting would give you massive clues
Because it's a merged batch for both the regular hair highlighter and low poly highlighter the 2 makedirs are there so that it's usable for both(you can only run with one of them at any given time)

It takes like 4 seconds per girl user

Okay, user-kun. Can you show me how?

Hi, I got a problem with Hecatia's skirt texture not showing up. I know the t-shirt itself doesn't support skirt textures, but I'm too dumb to find out how to make it work.

\AA2\AA2Maker\data\override\hair_highlights

Make a file path that looks like this.
Take the highlight textures from the highlighter and place them here.
Use AA2 to enable the highlight.
You're done!

I said AA2, I meant AAU

I've been wanting to replace all the old card hair highlights in one shot but this will work too.
Thanks user.

>no one posted the hair highlighter for dummies image

Do you have it? feel free to post it.

I'd post it if I had it

did you make sure aau grabbed the files?
are you using the right outfit?

are there any Secrossphere cards?

post new cards!!!!

I might port it when I'm feeling less lazy, thanks
Thank you for contributing!

Your quest reward: c.lewd.se/bB77tD_CouchDakis.7z

a follow-up poser quest: make a pose using the daki you submitted

And what will be the quest reward for that?

why do you ask if you're not getting it?

>implying I won't get it

i don't remember an xzibit daki so the implication is not unfounded.

Why don't you have the guide mentioned here on the highlighter mega?

because I don't have it. And it also only explains the method I recommend against using.

Why do you recommend against using the easier method?

Where can I get other props?

>fat gyaru
>fat

Where am I supposed to put props? I put them in poser/items in my AAU folder, which I think is right. And how do I use them?

>decided to learn to port models for props
>first prop actually works
Oh man lads. It's time to finally make the band.

Is it going to be a reunion tour or did they change the band's lineup?

I actually don't have any members other than the lead guitarist.

Cute, Could use some mesh editing to stop horns floating, but looks good so far.

>ignoring the shoop
Way to burn everyone who joined you on stage, dick.

But that was a school event and everyone there was from music class.

I assume this is the right folder?

Here's the outfit. Is there a newer version, or something?

>cuts off the file path

fuck i thought i captured that sorry

>have to fix registry
>download TheShadow's registry fix
>this shit happens
It won't let me go to full screen or widen the window. Is there anything else I can do to rename the directories?

try the AA2 install version of it. Inside the program itself.

Clearly their time together didn't mean much to her at all if she's so eager to get rid of them. How cruel...

Okay okay, I feel bad now. They are in the band. I'm working on the instruments.

Any recommened hair mods that aren't included in the hongfire pack? dont want to download everything now, i'm just trying to jerk off. this is getting pretty excessive.

If you get the HEXAHP, HEXAOC, DoLLs and tot packs from the pastebin and google doc you will have most of them.

Looking forward to the reunion tour! even if it turns out to be their farewell tour before they go their separate ways... ;_;

Alright, i just got done setting most of everything up, textures, skins, highlights, 3d rooms, MCP, and everything.
Give me your most creative full classrooms to play, Props if you include the cards.

No more than 3-4 males

Every good band has a last show. Sounds sort of depressing desu.