/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s01kvh2ZP7q7
vocaroo.com/i/s0eoZiX7gksr
vocaroo.com/i/s0hwrAcO1VHj
vocaroo.com/i/s1sVOsnCsU5R
vocaroo.com/i/s0tKH7aEQsgA
twitter.com/Sxoxnxo/status/805028856549634048
youtube.com/watch?v=0S5-Vx4hlr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

www.strawpoll.me/14194841/

I love Ann.

The only good Makoto

He's a wild card and was obviously lying.

Reminder

u rite

You're fast tonight, /pg/!
For heart!
For JUSTICE!

Claiming this lovely, lusty, luxurious little lad.
Best detective.
Most conscientious.
I'm so proud of Goro. I love him.

>still not a single vote for lasanga carol or justice
>not even chiyahoo bingbing oneup

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

>I'm so proud of Goro. I love him.
Same.

>here's the thing though, akechi didnt get his persona until after the pancakes event
But that's wrong

Obligatory Makoto Monday post

stop

>tfw you will never come home from a long day at work and pass out in the loving embrace of both tae and haru

yall ready for halloween?

>joker isnt a jester
dropped

we call it haruween round these parts, outsider

WHY

Where's Yusuke

fucking futaba

but he is a homosexual

vocaroo.com/i/s01kvh2ZP7q7

slither on back to hell

vocaroo.com/i/s0eoZiX7gksr

Do one for Ryuji please, you absolute madman.

joker to ryuji ryuji to joker or ryuji to ann

The only respectable option of the three.
Joker to Ryuji

vocaroo.com/i/s0hwrAcO1VHj

No FOR REAL?!/10
I still laughed

>bunch of people with 0 experience streaming things tripping over each other to stream the PBomb concert on YT and twitch and a couple of them were /pg/ centric streams
>/smtg/ can't get one fucking person to do it for their concert that starts in an hour so they're just sitting around shitposting angrily

I don't care what you do, but you need to do more. My sides are in fucking orbit right now.

give me a character

vocaroo.com/i/s1sVOsnCsU5R

Man P3-4 had a weird thing going on with robots, dunno how I missed it until now.

Makoto
Kawakami
Akechi
Yusuke

It's because /smtg/ is incapable of anything other than circlejerking their gorillion hours of smt and shitting on persona, they're antisocial autists at the core

For clarity, that's any of those, not all of them. It's extremely late and I'm very tired, sorry.

that's because /smtg/ is full of filthy lawfags

vocaroo.com/i/s0tKH7aEQsgA
kawakami

>/drg/ shitposting
>doomposting
>failed P5 hateposting
>stream begging
>Yakuza hateposting
I feel like /pg/ was just like this until very recently, then this place turned around for seemingly no reason

>for seemingly no reason
normie games for Q4 are coming out and /v/ left to shitpost the new flavor of the month

there's mario keeping all the kids in the leak threads on /v/, but there's also how puerto rico still has yet to recover and there's been proof that shitposters for various generals died in the mexican earthquake

I instinctively read this post in Shido's voice, and it sounds so much better than it already is.

I want to thank /pg/ for supplying those streams.

Dante, from the Devil May Cry series

SMT onii-chan is having an important anouncement today. Should we watch the stream and hope for the best to them?

Other than Naoto's mechavator and the Voltron robot shadow, what did P4 have?

I'd rather watch /smtg/ slowly burn like it is atm, far better entertainment

Not much if you don't count P4 arena ultimax which shouldn't have happened but it did anyway.

Nah. I'm an old man now, i'm tired of meme games like SMT.

I love my Queen.

Here you go user sorry for the late reply.
twitter.com/Sxoxnxo/status/805028856549634048

yeah you better be sorry

This SMT concert is the lowest budget shit I've ever seen Atlus do

Where are my Pixie doujins?

There's a general that's dedicated to SMT. And it's dead most of the time. Go use i.t

there are retards in there thinking that they're getting to watch the full thing with free nico accounts
why would I talk about SMT there

There are also retards here
I am one of them

Because this isn't /b/ where you get to talk about whatever comes to your autistic mind.

and him

just because persona is part of the smt universe doesnt mean smt is part of the persona universe
or threads
leave

it's been a part of the persona universe ever since SMT If... got released and Atlus made sure people didn't forget that fact when they did the P2 ports

What music can they even play? SMT music never struck me as being concert material, especially in comparison to P3/4/5.
I do want to hear their rendition of SMTIV's boss theme, however.

it's a very low key affair, none of the energy from any of the persona concerts and like 1/20 the crowd from pbomb

Labrys is more of a P3 character.

Depending on how you look at it sure, though she was introduced in P4 arena and I sorta count that as more of a P4 game with some P3 characters because fuck our emotions Amirite?

why was the answer so fucking bad

it was ok

why was metis so fucking cute

Metis was great but she can't save the shitshow of The Answer.

but you are my only friends

youtube.com/watch?v=0S5-Vx4hlr4
This scene but with Ryuji, Ann, and Makoto

>The city of /smtg/

>someone put up the login details for an account that didn't have premium
>someone bought premium for that account
>still no restream
truly a complete shadow of its former self
at least Meguro is there

>because fuck our emotions Amirite?
Kinky. Jealousy is mai waifu.

Too much grinding. Persona gameplay is best served by contrast. Slice of life breaks up dungeon crawling. Various tones come together. The Answer lacks all of that in favor of repetitive fighting against enemies who have a large luck component. Only weak to one element which they also dodge. Not fun.

Also a lot of characters kinda go off the rail.

SMTfags on suicide watch

I think this is more appropriate.

I don't understand how the fuck it got this bad. I thought /pg/ was the autistic side of the fanbase but now /pg/ looks like the normalfag side

Kawakami a kawacutie

Was the new game announced yet?

40 minutes
/smtg/ is imploding because no one will restream the concert and someone spent money on a nico account with public login details without it occurring to them that a bunch of retards would spam changing the password over and over just to log people out constantly

I just wanted to help. I had no idea what I was doing.

This is the timeline where Flynn chooses the White ending, isn't it?

Ah, thanks for the information. I didn't realize they were having a concert. It was super fun being in /pg/ during the Sound Bomb concert although it sounds like a giant clusterfuck over there.

>someone spent money on a nico account with public login details without it occurring to them that a bunch of retards would spam changing the password over and over just to log people out constantly

Persona has always been the normie side

smt fanbase is pretty much living off of hate for various other things so them not contributing is par for the course

The P3 crew will never be truly happy because they had to befriend door-Jesus.

The big reveal appears to be a box.

I guess we're now the thinking men of the franchise

there's no smt announcement for another 30 minutes
the real show atm is on /smtg/

What exactly is supposed to be revealed? Only new SMT game?

yes

Persona 6