League of Legends general - /lolg/

Star Guardian Jinx edition

OT: eyosongive.us

Yes, because feeding is also part of the strategy.
>but muh c9 games
They literally won every game they got Trist and lost every game without Trist. They could have picked ANYTHING once they got Trist with a shield bot

First for Fiora

This is an edition I can get behind

So is the only way to get out of silver to just carry your ass off every single game?

Because every time I try to play modest as in I farm, play generally Good, but don't do crazy shit, it just doesn't work. People are so retarded in this Elo. Particularly not knowing when and when not to fight.

Or yelling at you because you didn't engage a 3v5 with them. Shits annoying.

>bot pre
is there a bigger red flag?

And Jinx is a Star Guardian I can get behind
to rail her asshole raw

This is partly true. Part of it is that if you leave you KNOW that other guy is going to ram your tower down. Guaranteed every time. Like, even if you play it all perfectly, you force them to recall, push a wave into their tower, timed in such a way that their wave will hit yours under twoer in time for the next wave of yours to get under their tower... you've still got a very limited time, 1 minute, maybe 2 MAX depending on the time of the game, to roam, recall, and get back.

Teleport + recall time is 12 seconds. So you've gotta TP, make the play, base up, and get back into lane before the other guy has pushed the wave into your tower/destroyed your shit. And that assumes the other guy doesn't have TP. Sometimes it's worth it to sacrifice your tower, depending on matchup etc. I play GP so if I can get FB tower bot lane or a kill and infernal, I let the tower go because fuck it I can freeze/farm and play back. But the point is a lot of the time with top, when you roam, you're making a significant trade.

If you have a good knowledge of the game and also good mechanics:
Play your champions with highest winrate
/mute all
And you'll climb

God damn riot let me pay money to you for level 30 accounts at least
not only is it a chore making new accounts so i can play with mates but it isn't fun stomping normals going 20/0
i feel really bad for people who are clearly trying out the game and they just spend their last 15 minutes getting evaporated by a fed diana smurf
ain't fun for me, ain't fun for them
take my money rito please

>This is partly true. Part of it is that if you leave you KNOW that other guy is going to ram your tower down.
This. I play top and it's tough having to decide whether to TP bot or not. Because if I TP bot I HAVE to get something out of it because my opponent will take my tower 100%. Vice versa too, if my opponent ever leaves lane I just shove and get free tower damage. It's hard to play around because if your opponent stays in lane it basically forces you to stay there and counter them. Usually if it's obvious that my team needs help I'll call my jungler up to push my opponent out of lane then take their tower. That gives enough space to make roams without instantly losing my tower.

Best SG coming through move aside

What about the other Star Guardians?

>smurfing
kill yourself

sorry?
I can't play shit with my mates because I'm more than a division or whatever it is above them.
what do you want me to do cunt?
never dog the boys

>Still sticking with Tahm.
This meta does not favour Tahm at all. It's not his time in the limelight; you gotta drop him in favour of someone else.

I mained Tahm as well but he's just not strong enough right now, and his lategame is pure garbage.

KITE BACK KITE BACK KITE BACK

Lulu lost her ADC lolg, can you help her find him?

tough luck asshole

Which champ should I start spamming then, Naut, Blitz or Braum?

>but it isn't fun stomping normals going 20/0
what? evertime my new acc get permabanned for flame this is my favorite activity

I mean Braum is a pretty reliable pick in most situations

Alistar motherfucker.

i want old fiora to step on my face

new is fine to

Quick /lolg/ how do I play Maokai? Deciding to play him for the first time in Flex. What do I max and what's a decent build?

>Still have to wait another 2 weeks for preseason
bleh

Reminder that vayne adc is NOOBAIT

if you are going to play Vayne then ONLY play her Top

VAYNE IS LIKE A BETTER SCALING LUCIAN

use your early range and poke to bully and control lane using condemn to deny trade attempts. If the enemy team has squishies then rush IE into Shiv otherwise Rageblade into Bork.

DO NOT PICK VAYNE BOT

VAYNE BOT IS JUST BEGGING TO GET SHITSTOMPED BY HIGH RANGE CHARACTERS.

At least they have tits.

Thing is top is a good lane to main because you can exert a TON of pressure on the game through this. But it can be hard on your teammates. Especially if their top is roaming and you're getting stuff and putting pressure. I play GP as I said. I've found that much of the time, I can ult into a fight bot lane and that's almost as useful as TPing early game. Lets me either keep people from dying or picking up kills or whatever. Which helps put me ahead. I farm assists with my ult, or I use it to stop pushes etc.

Mostly use my TP for pressure/pushing. But sometimes my team doesn't realize that the most useful thing I can do against a TPing Darius is ult their fight and shove his tower. I can't TP and fight Darius for you at level 7. I'll admit I definitely get a bit lane tunnel vision-y and should help more in mid/late game. But the thing is you really do need to be careful about leaving your lane. Even late game when yeah you wanna group but if I step away for a minute, we could lose an inhib. And it's not always visible but if top is strong and pushes, two people have to go deal with him regularly which puts a LOT of pressure on their team/frees up the rest of the map for you guys a lot.

reminder only the virgin vs chad memes made my chads and women count

nerds have no idea what it's like to be a desirable male

>be silver surfer
>spend an hour in practice mode csing, resetting until i have almost perfect cs by 20 minutes
>go into match
>pick veigar
>build tank while having 400 ap at 20 minutes anyways
>delete anyone dumb enough to get caught with a stun
>freelo
i've played on and off since season 1 lolg why did i never think to learn how to cs. having 140-160 cs at 20 minutes alone is enough to solo carry matches with the right champs in this shitter elo

Q > W > E
Sunfire, Iceborn, Visage, Warmogs, Tabi, last item up to preference.

Do not pick against Fiora.

Notice how nothing in this post has anything to do with lego legends

it really trigger me when shitters are bad at using memes not only here but on whole Veeky Forums

Do they ever?
Does this bitch ever say anything relevant?

it is a lol chadwalk meme

Im very desirable some girls even said i was funny and didnt look that bad

Ornn

Yes I know you mean support, but he works there too. He's no worse at support than Naut is desu, although you trade early power in exchange for late game.

user, as long as you don't look like Vlad irl, she's just going to say every girl who's ever complimented you was a tranny or a crossdresser and it's all part of some conspiracy.

I am autistic and even I can tell he was being ironic

Daily reminder that Darius is /ourguy/ and Vlad is a faggot and a sociopath

not him but i look like marquis vlad irl

I wasn't talking about what he said, I was talking about what vladfag says every single time someone dares have some self-esteem.

Complete obliteration of all so called hypercarry adcs when?

when tanks become killable

"muh tanks" - adc baboons

They're both shit tbqh.

Vlad is definitely a sociopath who kills people for kicks and power, but Darius basically left the love of his life to be Swain's little pawn.

On top of that, he didn't even know she had his children and his own son died in battle trying to make him proud and he didn't really give a fuck.

>no ouch! on the shirt

same senpai

imagine if somehow vayne, jinx, kogmaw and tristana were trash now
tanks would just kill everyone while also tanking all dmg and not having anything to fear in the game

>Complete obliteration of all so called Tanks when?
There, better.

Vayne top is GoodNasus more than she is SideGradeLucian

This is a filthy accusation user no such thing ever happened.
Reminder Darius is a shit husband and a gay icon.

But then the tanks become unkillable.

how are vayne and nasus even remotely similar
Ill never this meme
unless its the "LUL HYPERCARRY" meme which nasus isnt since he spikes at midgame, although the recent buffs did help his lategame

>no such thing ever happened.
Bragging so much about being autistic has made your brain rot, vladfag.

vladfag if i cook u a nice meal will u be my gf pls reply

Vladfag where do you live? Si we can have hot sex and maybe make some babies

xth for my wife Syndra

but she isn't wrong about Darius being a shit-tier husband. The comic was basically proof that he is. Or rather, would be. He is or would be a fucking shitty father as well.

You want real men, you turn to Braum, Lucian, Jarvan, Taric, Kassadin, Jax and maybe Yi, Xin Zhao or Lee Sin. Those are honorable men.

I really never did that user why would I be against someone feeling comfortable in their skin, if anything I want to save you from chasing unrealistic ideals that are not even attractive like Darius and the like.

Guys I come here to shitpost not look for bf

this man knows

Jinx IS subpar right now

>Braum
barabait
>Lucian
nagger, cares more about his wife now that she's dead than he ever did when she was alive
>Jarvan
Arrogant meathead
>Taric
Homo
>Kassadin
??? raped by the void and became an ugly weirdo
>Jax
??? raped by the void and became an ugly weirdo
>Yi
Grandpa
>Xin Zhao
NOWAG grandpa
>Lee Sin
NOWAG

I mean, I don't disagree with you on this point, but I'm talking about Vladfag in general, not about whether either Darius or Vlad would make good parents. Which they wouldn't, they would be absolutely terribly.

Vladfag, you literally shit on everyone who doesn't want to look like Vlad or Talon. All the time, constantly, every single time you're in the thread. Why the fuck did you think so many people hate you. You're not posting some revolutionary idea and enlightening people's minds, you're just coming into people's fantasies and telling them it's wrong and they should feel bad. Why do you think people tell you Vlad is a faggot.

>love Rakan's theme and personality, always drawn towards "charming" type characters
>hate playing support
whyyyy couldnt he have been a midlaner

isnt tf charming
he has that smooth talking thing going on while being a hustler

He was talking about their loyalty and relationship value user
Didn't know that was defined as "self-esteem"

They have no relationship value

Vladfag use your fucking brain for once and think why would someone fantasize being like Darius over being like Vlad.

They either were gentle loyal husbands or act like they will make ones.

I've already explained why they are neither of those things

twitch is a fun little rat

Not him but all your explanations smell like bullshit and made up headcanon.

I'd add Varus to the list as well, but he pretty much went batshit crazy after his family was killed off, so no to that one.

At least Lucian, Yi, Jax, Kassadin, Taric, Xin and Lee still retained their sanity and good will after all the shit they went through.

toxic masculinity
You gave one word slurs most of which are not true.

If were being realistic wouldnt both darius and vlad be bad husbandos? both dont exactly lead lives you'd want to live unless youre a hemomancer or a soldier yourself. I mean dating a swain seems more realistic. He just does the big bussiness stuff like most leaders.
Thats why its a fantasy isnt it

How the fuck is anything I said bullshit lol
Is Taric not a homo
Is Master Yi not a grandpa
Was Kassadin not fucked by the void

>toxic masculinity
Holy fucking shit you're a moron.

I wanna make LSD with Lulu!

>You gave one word slurs most of which are not true.
Literally all of them are true, ya'll just don't want to admit league has really shit husbandos for some reason

dont you mean in?

Darius: humble, strong leader, wants the best for his country.
Vladimir: a sociopath who only cares about power

W I T H

Darius: noxian grandpa, married to his job
Vlad: poz-seeking degenerate

>Braum
Just being muscled doesn't automatically make him gay.
>Lucian
You haven't even seen how he was with his wife before she was killed and you're already assuming he didn't care.
>Jarvan
Read the fucking lore instead of just going for the first impression.
>Taric
50/50 on this one.
>Kassadin
>Jax
Just because they're mutated doesn't mean they wouldn't act the part of a good parent. Kassadin WAS a parent, in fact. It's half his motivation.
>Yi
>Xin Zhao
We don't even know their ages.
>Xin Zhao
>Lee Sin
Asians that don't get any don't get any because they're tiny ass nervous wrecks with small dicks. Xin and Lee are both way better built than your average NOWAG and also way more confident.

how is this even possible

I said husbands, not husbandos.
Taric isn't a homo check his VO
Yi was a good man so whoever married him lucked out
Kassadin had a family and a daughter he loved dearly

They're both shit people but
at least one of them can be enjoyable to a female person

Darius's abandonment of his lover and kids was literally - dare I say it - nigger tier.

A real man doesn't abandon his family or the love of his life like that.

>We don't even know their ages.
We may not know their precise ages but Yi is a grandpa for sure judging from wukong's lore, and Xin has fucking graying hair and was friends with Jarvan's grandpa

Garen would be the best husband and father, if you were strong and independant yourself. Because his sense of duty is very strong, but you'd have to accept that that duty goes to more than one thing.

Xin I think is too single-minded.

Swain would be kinda cold.

Olaf would be a good dad within his culture.

Jarvan would be a very strict husband and father

Trynd would be good I suspect

Taric is unfortunately homosexual.

tfw playing the destruction man on 3v3, this is so much fun i've not had so much fun playing this game in a long time

Where the fuck does Xin have graying hair? And we don't even know at what age was he rescued by J2. For all you know, he might have been 20, J2 could have died 5 years later and now he's not even 30 and serving J3. Nowhere does it say that Xin Zhao has been in Demacia for a whole life, or that he was already old while a gladiator.

who the fuck is destruction man
brand?

>homo
>hits on 3 female characters

THe comic was literally written for people with toxic masculinity issues to jerk themselves off to

so you give olaf the "its his culture" pass, but not swain?

I know Taric isnt 100% confirmed to be gay but its pretty obvious, and the game is played all over the world and in some countries where league if popular its taboo so they can only imply that he is gay.

>bored
>try aram on level 9 account
>

Lulu skin when????

>Taric isn't a homo check his VO
n1, don't just quote the quote itself or anything you fucking faggot

I think you mixed up Garen and Jarvan there, considering their characterization lately is that Garen is a hardass who constantly struggles with balancing his duty and relationships while Jarvan greatly enjoys chilling out and just keeps being a leader because of his duty to his people.

Garen, the human beyblade