/dng/ /dlg/ /yugo/

YGO General #2630
Dark Law edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator. There is NO ETA for Links on Percy.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
● G2pro is also an automated simulator that currently has Links. You will have to download images separately, and will have to re-download for updates (link will need to be updated each thread).
>G2pro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/dvzkn3ya9bs4fmy/g2pro.zip
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)

●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/livingthedecchanlife/
youtube.com/watch?v=zlJrEwEMIpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including decks that already run Dark Law

I'll ask again: Vylons or Noble Knights?

Sigma OTK

#
I admit I am a casual but this is how it feels playing against a competetive deck for me

>go first
>summon effect monster to start my combo
>opponent activates handtrap and negates or destroys monster
>can't finish combo so all I can do is set some defensive traps
>opponent plays twin twisters and destroys all back row
>starts a long combo where he is constantly sending cards to the GY activating effects from the GY drawing new cards from the deck and summoning monsters just to go into an xyz or synchro
>at the end I am faced with several monsters that negate effects or destroy a card during either turn
>if I summon a monster the effect will get negated or the monster destroyed
>if I play raigeki it gets negated
>any defensive trap gets negated or destroyed before it can even activate

It seems like a more elaborate game of rock paper scissors to me.

unironically considering running mask change 2 in ba

>implying it isn't
dont play meta

It is.

i think because you can play it in any damage step and not when the oppo attacks?

Cardfu

my cardfu since i started playing back in god knows when

What's the easiest way to summon him?

Synchro summon him with 1 Tuner Synchro Monster and 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters

>Wanna play Krawlers
>Decide to buy a set of worm bait cause why the fuck not.
>see some guy complaining about some fucker buying worm bait and the price skyrocketing
MFW

Accel, Junk and Jet. It's pretty easy to get out all 3 pre-Links

only girl I run in my deck unless you count Odd-Eyes

Does this thing have an out outside of Kaijus?

activate effect to be negated, summon necroface

Did you read the card?
So 2 cards? Nothing with 1?

Cryston link can easily summon him. Just have to set up 2 lvl 4 synchros which isn’t hard to do, then summon a lvl4 synchro tuber with the links effect and synchro summon blazer

God damn Pendulum Magicians can bring him out. That Crystron Link is getting hit just like Long Cock.

>Oct 1 banlist killed every deck except Spyrals
>Oct 1 shooting killed everyone except the security guard

Where did you buy your Worm Bait because I got a playset from Cardmarket for 30.

SuperPoly could but its banned.

>waiting for Percy to add Link

How many days is few days?

Tcg market. All were lightly played so $20 each but now I think it’s about $40 for a lightly played worm bait

Who did anyone say its few days? They just said soon.

can't believe it lads, enemy controller archtype

ygorganization.com/livingthedecchanlife/
>Ghostricks
>With Slifer the Sky Dragon

>Worm Bait is 3 fucking Euros
what the fuck

Actually not a completely awful idea. I always get a ton of cards in my hand when I play ghostricks

>there are people out there STILL recommending Closed Forest as a Set Rotation target alternate to Oracle/Gateway

I think they're just trolling new players at this point.

Tomorrow.

Would Slifer count as a counter to SPYRALS what with its effect to pop monsters on summon that have their attacks reduced to 0. Probably not.

Only if you buy non-English cards.

>lightly played
>$20 each

What the fuck? I paid only 10 euros each for Near Mint condition cards. Is Worm Bait exceedingly rare over there or something?

Design an enemy controller boss monster.

in italian with poor condition maybe

No since you have to summon them in attack position to get destroyed

Playing magician, thinking of building a deck for always going second

Does this count

hey guys, haven't played since pre-synchro years. been looking through all the archetypes since then, and i'm wondering are Ancient Gears and Darklords still viable?

add evenly matcheds and more hand trap

borreload?

The only way to get it is the bundle with Tag Force 4.

Darklords were that old?

Anyways both are pet deck teir

no, but their mechanic seemed interesting from what i've been rooting through.

i'm assuming pet deck means something along the lines of only for casual play?

>i'm assuming pet deck means something along the lines of only for casual play?
Pretty much

>tfw

It's the same over here.

It was in a tag force pack I think and was never printed after that it’s kind of like wightmare over here where it was never printed again so it’s a little pricy. I would’ve bought near mint but I didn’t want to pay $90 for a full set of worm bait.

not what i was hoping for but i'll use them as re entry tools for learning. any easy decks in the current meta?

SPYRAL is the only deck worth a shit right now

Trickstar is rogue tier but fairly straightforward; either burn your opponent to death or do droll and lock bird + reincarnation cheese combo

Yes and not only that darklords are also pretty pricy. The best card is darklord Ixchel and last I checked she’s about $30. All in all unless you really like darklords you shouldn’t build them unless it’s online.

i'm only playing on ygopro until i get my footing again, but thanks for the warning

So, if I have the choice between:
>Starter Deck Yuya
>Starter Deck Link Strike
>Raging Tempest: Special Edition
>Maximum Crisis: Special Edition
Which one(s) should I buy? And in which quantity? Take into account that I am just coming back to the game and have absolutely no cards anymore.

Starter deck link strike. Good link monsters, some decent staples, and gets you into the new mechanic which is going to be super important to learn.

Structure Deck: Cyberse Link is also not a bad choice either, it releases on November 2nd/3rd.

If you have the money get both Cyverse link and link strike for more links and staples.

Hmm, I see, Link Strike was also my first choice. How many copies should I get? Just one?
Oh, also, I just remembered that my local store also has the Odd-Eyes, Yugi and Kaiba Mega-Tins. Is any of those worth getting?

>tfw bought playsets of all Darklords
Haven't played them yet
Bought them because they look nice in my binder
Is there something wrong with me?

If they're 2016 yugi and kaiba, not really outside of ghost ogre. If they're 2017 I would pick them up because desires and proxy dragon are nice to have + there's some good cards in the packs.

1 copy of link strike and 2-3 copies of Cyverse link because it has some great staples in it like cosmic cyclone and D-barrier. If you’re okay with buying singles then I would suggest also buying 2 more copies of link spider as he’s insanly good for making plays.

>If they're 2017 I would pick them up because desires and proxy dragon are nice to have + there's some good cards in the packs.
Uh, weird. I am looking at the wiki right now and it doesn't list Pot of Desires or Proxy Dragon in the 2017 Mega Packs. In fact it doesn't list any Link monster. Is the wiki wrong?

Not at all the artwork is beautiful.

SMT archetype FUCKING WHEN

They don't come in the packs. They're packaged separately in the tin.

I don’t think the proxy or pot of desires are in the packs themselves but you do get them in the tins

The entire Yugioh is SMT.

How do you even make SMT archtype?

SMT?

Spell Monster Traps?

youtube.com/watch?v=zlJrEwEMIpM

Darklords and Infernoids already exist.

Oh so persona

OF COURSE IT WAS DNG FUCK YOU

Anyway, have you played the deck much at all? How viable is trying to go Dragoons rush instead of playing it slow

>Tomorrow

Source on that?

I’ve played a little and what’s worked best for me is the slow grind using the floating effects of the links. Your worst enemy is of course spyrals but also your opponent negating the summon of your links. if the summon is negated the links cant float so watch out for that. I’ve never heard of dragoon’s rush could you elaborate a bit more on what that is.

By Dragoons I mean Atlanteans, as in Qualiark's 6 Krawler on field ability. I figured having Worm Bait would facilitate that since you only need to have 2 links out and then can WB into the third and double summon off of World Legacy in Shadow to get the 5th and 6th Krawlers and flip the last one up using Pawns so you have 6 face up and can go for game.

Level 9 / 10 vanillas when

They can't make a Vanilla stronger than Blue-Eyes.

They can. And it doesn't have to be stronger than them, just having a level

That sounds pretty interesting actually. Usually I don’t go for Qualiarks 6 krawler on field ability because it’s just not consistent enough in the build I’m running. The thing is usually the links aren’t surviving your opponents turn unless your opponent is as rouge as you are so getting 6 krawlers on the field and the link is tough but possible.

This guy would make you pretty salty then
A reprint of this card in Weevils deck possible?

>The thing is usually the links aren’t surviving your opponents turn
Right, but unlike the Main Deck monsters they also float from destruction by battle so you can just re-summon them on your turn. Still, that pretty much means you either have to 2 Synaphysis in your ED as Scapegoat targets and both the field spell and Scapegoat not getting destroyed until you've used them. Or instead of Scapegoat then Pawns like I mentioned before. But as you said I'm sure it's fairly inconsistent.

I'm not that mad because I figured if by some miracle they ever did get good the card might get a reprint. But they'll probably be ass for all eternity so it's not that much of a loss.

>Worm bait in krawlers
its nice but i feel like there's more fun to be had with things like destrudo into seahorse or junk synchron shenanigans, especially with the subterror and crystron links existing

>destrudo into seahorse
?

I side destrudo and ancient fairy. I would put in junk synchron but I don’t have hi speedroid chanbara so I don’t think he’s worth putting in.

Ramming Qualiark into something while World Legacy in Shadow is up is quite fun.

yazi

I’ve never thought of doing that. That’s hilarious.

Ah okay. Cool

Moron

How rude

It’s true

>target alternate to Oracle/Gateway
Speaking of which, why the fuck is gateway 20 bucks if its only use is petdeck shit or a second set rotation target when zefra actually tops and their field spell functions the same?

xth for links saved the game desu

This is a pretty good tech for Cyber Dragons in this format. I've had a couple opponents quit after they've finally killed Infinity and then I just bring him back with this. I only run it at 1 though.

Linkuriboh will be first printed as a promo

Youre quite late with th at

What about Cyverse gadget?

it's never been confirmed until now

Apprentice Illusion 2: Electric Bugaloo

There couldn't be a worse company to run a game for us Euros