Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StreetFighter/comments/4vly4x/the_fight_money_system_needs_to_go_through_a/
youtu.be/p6WJ8pE1RJc
oddshot.tv/s/SmVEgg
youtube.com/watch?v=eKl7fuCHXwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bullet!

Man it's a good thing i never liked DBZ sheesh imagine being a sheep for your nostalgia

Hey guys, stop paying for games you like because you have to pay for them.
Support Capcom because you can get characters for FREE.

>8 cgaracters
>anime music pack
>Commentator pack
So not just season pass but extras in there

Calm the fuck down everyone

tomorrow is special day in sfv

ArcSys Season Pass:
>Characters are new
>Characters look good
>Characters probably were not finished before release

Capcom Season Pass:
>Characters are old
>Characters may look bad
>Shown to be done before release

Wow

Cant wait to see ourguys broski and brick play and stick to dbfz after all this support they're giving it, hoyyyp

>game is not even finished
>is already the peak of the fighting game genre
How does he do it bros?

Come on now, no one said that. But SFV's model is objectively better for the consumer than any other game's.

If you genuinely believe that people complained about the fight money system and use that as a reason for why SFV sucks or how Capcom botched the game, you're delusional and literally making up arguments to support your claims.

I would agree if I didn't pay 60€ for it at launch which is the double I paid for the base versions of ASW games on steam.

In a vaccuum sure.

>ONE HUNDRED NINE AND NINETY NINE CENTS
>for the full game

>tfw had to remortgage my house to buy dbzf

>If you genuinely believe that people complained about the fight money system
But lots of people complained about it, not even that hard to find people saying it is not good and not well implemented
reddit.com/r/StreetFighter/comments/4vly4x/the_fight_money_system_needs_to_go_through_a/

Capcom will take any chance to back out of a system that lets them jew less

woah there that sounds like capcuckery we don't take to kindly to that round these parts

Are they announcing that Laura will be removed from the game permanently and replaced with Sean or Blanka in AE?

No one cared about anime games having music packs and announcer packs and shit before DBZ was competing with Marvel

>the virgin works
>the chadcopm

mvci was 90 bucks for the full game, and that is without season pass

legit spat out my coffee.. fucking hell

>not chadpcpom
one job

>not even that hard to find people saying it is not good and not well implemented
No, it's not hard to find people saying it's not well implemented. No one is saying it's bad or it shouldn't be in the game. I've never seen anyone claim that. What I have seen is people complaining that the amount of money you earn through normal play and how much money you need to actually unlock shit people actually care about is not fun or fair and should be adjusted. It's basically blatant that Capcom only added the system as an attempt for good will, but didn't actually want people to be able to get everything via free in game currency so they slanted the numbers to push you to pay for shit. Typical business design.

Besides that though, no one says SFV is a bad game because of fight money. No one says that fight money needs to be removed. No one says that fight money is a bad inclusion. There's a million other things that are wrong with SFV but that's not one of them.

>yfw you didn't fall for the scamco and jewsys tag team money milking

This is the ideal fighting game. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

based capcom saving fighting games

Is DBFZ going to beat the player count vanilla SF4 had at 2009?

The NeoGaf rejects are already coming in, I see.

This is the ideal sniff. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>he thought a game made by the greediest companies in fighting games would be cheap

Well the DBFZ deal is pretty standard for Bamco games, they're greedy as fuck. Take One Piece Burning Blood for example, they got people's money for the season pass then proceeded to fill it with a bunch of Luffys in different clothes that counted as separate characters and with Rob Lucci even when he was already in the base game too.

Well at least the best fighting game on the market is only like 15 bucks

but i am a db fan

>not even looking at the screen
>still bodying fchimp
BASED

I don't have a pic that fits the level of disgust I am feeling now. You're a grown man what the hell...

tfw everyone around u is a capcuck or an acruck or a namcuck and you're the only enlightened being in the universe

All of you are B A K A

You ungrateful little SHITS will pay whatever the FUCK you're told to pay for fighting games because you're NOTHING. You're less than nothing. You're dumb, smelly, and ugly, and you belong in the trash. PAY UP right now faggots. I want to see Benjamin Franklin and his friends, also named Benjamin, before I start to get upset and slap your bitch ass right in the mouth.

Why is Arcsys so based bros?

youtu.be/p6WJ8pE1RJc
Lets party if you can keep up

when its her turn?

No shit, no one plays your game.

So we hate ArcSys now and love Capcom again? I'm trying to keep up here.

Capcom is dying

>We

There isn't a "we". This isn't a hivemind like NeoGAF or Kappa. People have different opinions and they don't get banned for it.

*jives*

Capcom is on its last breath

Says increasingly nervous goober for the 27th time

Capcom is on its death bed

What if you just don't buy the Season Pass?

>Blaming ArcSys
Namco are the publishers, they're the ones who decide that shit

bros..

>not being able to learn matchups
death sentence

No one blames anyone, only falseflaging.

You can't do that with SFV/MvC:I as well.

nobody in here except broksi trainingboars matchups, don't lie to yourself

I dunno man. You can get banned on this site for saying that Nintendo is shit on a goddamn video gaming board because it's nintendo fanboy central.

d-delete this!! SFV is perfect!!

AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OH GOD I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE EXCUSES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hol up

So what you’re saying is that Capcom scrapped the green goblin in mvc3 because they couldn’t make the glider work but then went ahead and made MODOK work just fine?

oddshot.tv/s/SmVEgg

Morocco has a KoF scene as well?

anyone else just bans training stage?

arcsys has done a lot of jewing before any namco involvement, arcdrone

CAULIFU SAVE US

>banning the best stage
why?
youtube.com/watch?v=eKl7fuCHXwc

Its the least laggy stage when playing online

>b-b-but capcom!
lmaooooooo

>comparing the whole series to a single entry

King of Fighters got btfo but at least compare tekken 7 to street fighter v, or stick to "tekken" vs "street fighter" vs "marvel vs capcom"

anyone else just goes into the menu upon starting the game, disables music and picks training stage as favorite stage?

>most in the screenshot are on ps4
not an argument

More like
>b-b-but every other fighting game on the market!

>King of Fighters got btfo
How?

That's always going to happen with games for thing like One Piece. They base their selections on what the core demographic of Japanese children wants. Any and all Luffys will top any poll or focus group analysis by default.

training stage
>picked by the highest level players around like NL

meme stages like that SF2 one in your image
>only used by online scrub kens

makes me think

uhm.. yes it is

Because SFV and MvCI are individual entries. My complaint was that "tekken" as a whole was being compared instead of "T7" or "tekken 7". King of fighters was searched as a whole series and still got shat on.

all stages perform equally on ps4

I'm talking about /fgg/, post-2007 /v/ sucks ass.

>falling for the licensed anime kuso meme

uhm.. no they dont

is it worth it to get into king of fighters now?

I want to get away from capcom's shady DLC practices and the gameplay seems almost the same compared to switching to something like blazblue or tekken

LMAO

>playing on a shitstation4
Literally no reason to.

this.

It's not exactly the same style, but they're fun games.
I never understood the "is it worth it" part though.

you don't have to deal with all the drivers and things not working for no reason and your system deciding it needs to restart itself to update while you're playing

with KoF14 you also get DLC character backs and then zero support past that.

enjoy.

the fuck do you mean "this" ? is this based on what you'd like to be true?

yeah, except for having people to play with
lmao

Sure but KOF suffers from the no players no buy meme.
Plus I personally thing KOF 14 looks terrible in KOF 13, if anything I'd buy kof 13 for fun since both games are dead anyway.

>things not working for no reason
>your system deciding it needs to restart itself to update while you're playing
>baww drivers

lmao computer illiterate console babbs

stop posting this bottom tier whore

Was meant for

Blazblue's a lot of fun and has more neutral than something like Guilty. If you can put up with the animu aesthetic you'll enjoy it- it feels like a fighting game from 10 years ago which is generally a good thing. It can be a pain to get into though since almost every character has their own mechanic.

SFV, MVCI, Tekken. They are all just waiting rooms at this point till DBFZ drops. Completely irrelevant at this point.

show ps4 online right now.

In comparison to*
God I wish 4c would let you edit typos in posts already.
Thank you I just woke up

>has more neutral than something like Guilty

lol

>and then zero support past that
It hasn't even been a year since the last update, we have no idea what SNK's plans for the game are, and you act like KoFXIV is in dire need of patches. The game is fine and in a great spot competitively, the only change that could stand to happen is nerfing Beni but that's it. Nothing else is explicitly needed. It would be nice to get more changes, maybe buff some of the weaker characters, but it's not necessary because the game is good.