/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Last thread reached bump before image limit edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmafia.com/game/6256273
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best giri.

Miu!

MUGI!

I need pictures of Hiyoko

Wow, you got first for a change.

Tsumugi!

Alright.

Okay so imagine this.
One day you're kidnapped and thrown into a Danganronpa show, when they brainwash you, give you a talent and fake memories, but no one actually dies and after the show ends you go back to your normal life with your original memories and no talent whatsoever.
But then you watch a season you participated in, seeing your brainwashed talented self killing, be killed or surviving. How would you perceive it?

I like Kirumi!

Good morning /drg/
A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I love Kirumi!

Moogs deserves better than that, dood

You can go a step further than that, can't you user?

Ahhhhhh, there we go. That's the stuff.

That's not so strange!

Study well today!

Koko! What a weird OP...

I guess it would be pretty cool as long as they don't give me some kind of weird humiliating character

I want to like Tsumugi but she might quite literally have the worst fanbase out of any character in DR, and that's saying a lot when characters like Sayaka exist.

High iq post

Classic Angie and her beloved Saihara!

Fuck off Rentarou.

You could just quietly like Tsumugi. How you view things shouldn't be affected by how others view things.

I'd be bummed out that I couldn't remember the experience and the thrill. What's the point in participating if you don't even learn from it?

The gorilla! You think so?
Oh man, these are nothing compared to the old asshats.

Not Jewell but yeah it is.

Hopefags and Kaedefags are worse.

Ouma and his beloved Saihara sharing a gentle, 100% lewd-free hug!

Mugifags have to severely overcompensate to make up for the fact that their favourite character's one talent is pretending to be literally anyone but herself

It'd depend what kind of a character I'd be given, really. Watching "yourself" be a total shameless weirdo on TV would be way too embarrassing for me to handle.

>Ouma's face when finally came inside

I see.

Oumafags are worse

I only hate the fact that DR3 really fudged her up. They turned her into a victim that dindu.

The DR2 Mikan I know was abused to the point where she had murderous tendencies that she had to suppress. She finally acted on those tendencies because of one individual that, in her own words, "influenced", her. She turned evil because of that person and stayed evil because nobody forgave her in Despair Mode except her beloved.

And then DR3 shows up and say, "Nope. It was just brainwashing". I prefer my Mikan to be a sociopath who would've eventually lashed back out after all the torment, and DR3 turns her into a good girl who was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't hate Mikan, but only if I ignore DR3.

That's the Imposter.

a little late Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

Who does it better, considering he can actually get the voices down

>Implying Imposterfags exist

Oumafags haven't been doing much lately outside of posting their boy or some Oumasai. I guess they stopped responding to bait.

Mugi can do way more voices though, and gets them perfect. Unless you're playing dub.

I exist, I just pretend to be a Togamifag.

this is our answer

Now THAT's dedication

Let's be real here. At least her talent isn't fictitious.

There is mitty and me.

God, Maki's a cunt in this chapter.

Animator!

Anyone's talent isn't, because if talents would work as placebos, according to Tsumugi's words, she couldn't have used her own talent because she would 100% be sure it's fake.

1-9 and Mugi is a good girl!

Maki's a cunt all the time though.

I'm surprised Mugi and the Imposter didn't have a bonus scene together, given their similar skillsets. The only thing setting them apart really is one disguises themselves are people while the other creates perfect replications of characters.

Good girl!

The JP artbook says normie Kaede has some piano skills, which implies none of their talents are fictitious. Just amplified.

It seems someone didn't get the memo about Tsumugi being plain in every single possible way, now, did they?

But I love her!

Yeah, everyone's talents are real to some extent, normie Kaede admits it in the prologue that she has an interest she specializes in, but she wouldn't go so far as calling it a talent.

I feel inclined to agree. I really don't like how she's like in this chapter.

What the heck even counts as Ouma's talent?

Being a leader.

What would a /drg/ killing game cast consist of? The mascot could probably be a green bear with a clover.

This again?

>tfw tulpaman gets endlessly bullied for the seesaw trick
>mfw tulpaman is actually one of the smartest characters in the whole franchise, having encyclopedic knowledge of anthropology, being pretty useful in class trials, keeping his cool during Angie's trial right until he gets found out, and the fact that he's the character who came closest to actually escaping the academy and only really failed because he got greedy
Daily reminder that tulpaman haters are full of shit

I think it would have been better if she got called out further for her actions. In the trial, they were kinda like
>"Oh, Maki is trying kill us? Oh no... Moving on!"
and it's not really brought up again.
A student council or club leader.

Wait, does the artbook really talk about their normal selves? That sounds like very crucial information for understanding the ending.

what the fuck happened to our drawfags

>1
2-5

>2
2-4

>3
3-5

>4
2-1

>5
1-6

>6
3-1

>7
3-6

>8
1-1

>9
1-5

>10
3-2

>11
1-4

>12
3-3

>13
2-2

>14
1-3

>15
3-4

>16
2-3

>17
2-6

>18
1-2

I don't like her much at all after my second playthrough either...

Yeah, I'd like a link to that.
Even if it's in Japanese

I still like her unpopular opinion, she's one of my favorites and I think the hate for her goes too far but the way she was treated in Chapter 5 left a sour taste in my mouth. Even Kaede had people calling her out on trying to murder in the first place.

>all of /drg/ gets locked inside an academy by monokuma.
>some epic memer says we should start a cult like they did in the game
>10+ victims on the first night
>the tulpafags start raving about the beauty of humanity during the trial
Let the class trial begin!
>class trial starts
>chiaki
>Mugi!
>It's not fucking fair terubros
>everyone argues over who's the real protagonist
>USO DA YO to every fucking statement
>kaito big dick
>implying I'm the killer
>USO DA-
>OUMA IS INTO PISS
>I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW HOSHIBROS
>kukuku in Nee-san's vagoo
>USO-
Upupu, this is fantastic! Such despair!
>liking Ishitmaru
>Delete this and give me back my baby boy
>Tsumugi's chocolate pussy
>FUCK YOU, TIGERFAG
>OKAY LET'S DO IT
>Ishitmaru deserved what was coming to him
>TULPAMAN DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG
>Nicessu, sis!
>Every day, I want to bully Saionji.
> -DA YO
>BASED MARURONPAPAPA
>Uso da-
>USO DA YO
>IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTLY STOP OUR BOY
>USO
>HWEY GAIS OMEGA BALWIN HERE
>KOREKIYO REIPU ENDLESS NIGHT
>Maki, we need to talk
>No we don't *goes to kiss her*
>Kaede is so fucking fat, she crushes her piano
>WHO CAN STOP HIM
>Maki is worst girl
You assholes are supposed to be figuring out who the killer is! I'm getting bored!
>I want Hoshi to be my little baby tampon boy
I don't-
>hoshi big dick
>nee-san big dick
>Do not stick a fucking knife up your ass user.
>kiibo's huge robotic dick
>Trashman is a cuck
>OTHER CHARACTERFAGS NEED NOT APPLY TO BASED WEEDMAN
>you will never gently remove 40% of the mass of his prefrontal lobe
>I just tried with my vaper a little bit
>I would stick him into my hoo-hoo and he would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas
Fuck this, I'm executing everyone.

>effortlessly commit a game-winning murder
>ruin everything by doing a terrible murder in the middle of the investigation for your first murder
>for no reason
I love him but I wouldn't say he was one of the smartest characters.

>implying the Seesaw trick wasn't 7D Chess

/v/ chased them out

A person on tumblr who translated artbook comments on normies made their blog private so no dice.

Give me a three dangans, I'll write a story about them.

Sleeping probably, the only one currently is kirumifag drawfag.

I also really like Maki One of my favourites as well but i find weird that she confessed her actions as soon Shuichi mentioned that he and Kaito made up as i'm sure she didn't do all she did in chapter 5 just for the sake of Kaito's and Shuichi' friendship

We need a new one.

weedman
Soda
Korekiyo

Toko, Nagito, Kokichi.

Kirumi, Peko, and Junko.

DRV3 survivors

Bandai, Imposter and Yamada.

Mugi
Twogami
Mukuro

Yamada, Miu, Imposter
make it lewd

Genocider
Chihiro
Korekiyo

Poor Chihiro doesn't deserve this

Yeah, it seemed her role was rushed through for the other stuff involved in Chapter 5, but it feels weird since she gets so much attention near the end of the chapter, and it makes her come off as a dindu.

epicmafia.com/game/6256273
1 more pls help

Well they didn't really have much time to give her shit because first they were sad with Kaito's death and then Kibo started blowing up the school.

Chihiro can get away with by lying to both.

Junko V3
Junko (Mukuro)
Imposter disguised as Junko

desu I don't think anyone could really have figured out the seesaw trick, since it's so weirdly elaborate.
Also, he did have a reason, he was trying to give his nee-san some friends
It's okay, just give me the Jap link. I can read it.

Amami, Tsumugi, chocolate

i honestly expected most of them to return after the english release of V3 to avoid spoilers, shame that we haven't really gotten any new drawfags out of the /v/ merge and only some namefags from there, but atleast we still have kirumifag

I want to fuck Kaito!

I would be around more often but I am really busy most of the time

It's been a month since V3 has been released. Chances are most of the drawfags completed the story, saw how shit it actually is and moved on from DR.

Meaty is currently banned, but she usually lurks anyways, Thomei usually lurks too. I sometimes draw but they often look shit so I don't post it.

We got the Kirumi drawfag, but yeah that's it.

good morning, I love my darling husband. (proposal edition)

I wish i had kaito's slippers

This is the worst timeline.

Drawfags have low iq's?