>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Anyone know a solution. I have Fire Emblem Heroes on the Ipad as well as on my phone. But the game wants to redownload itself every once in a while on the Ipad, but not on my phone.

MOMMY

Sexy Lexy when

JULIA IS PRETTY AND CUTE

what are the best incest couples

Slaying weapons banner tomorrow

I saw people on reddit complaining about that, it seems to be some kind of issue with iOS 11 but I don't know how they fixed it

Is the Tiki Amiibo worth buying for Warriors?
I ended up getting Chrom with the game. Do any of the other FE amiibos give you something specific for the game or are they like the non-FE amiibos and give you random rewards?

does anyone have the "GREEEEN MOOOMY YUUUUUUUUUUUUUM" clip?

>want to get Arden in time before the Warriors maps leave
>only at 15k and feeling fatigued
>stuck with a stupid 20% bonus unit

I already want this to end. I'm gonna try to soldier on because the thought of this quad hitting monster with HUGE HP and Def is... a good one, I guess.

Need to know for tempest trials what's a good team to build around ayra. I was thinking possibly Lancina and green azura and ike/black knight.

Or maybe Lancina, Azura regular, and nino/julia

i also have a reinhart

IT'S TIME

She gives you on the first use a Tiki's Stone which is an E rank weapon with 75 dmg, +50 hp and +5 all stats.
Answered in the other thread, but you deleted your post.

Arvis x Dierdre because its canon

>Used all my stamina potions
>At 29,600 points

So close to the golden Arden, All I want is Arden... and the orbs I guess.

It disgusts me how many people here just casually admit they're from reddit / serenes / discord / gamefaqs / gaia.

How much cash have you sunk into FEH?
$900 here, please tell me this is normal

I'm using ayra lancina cherche and a dancer
pretty easy so far

Synergy with his B-skill?

Who cares you autist.

That isn't normal at all, stop before you kill yourself

Hey guys I like Midir

>Sol Katti Desperation 2
>Wrath 3
>Brash Assault 3 Sacred Seal

Looks like Sword Lyn is back on the menu boys.

Thanks for answering twice. Just didn't want my question to get lost in the dead thread.

it was in spoilers for a reason

$0

Lucina x Severa

$20

Right, people should pretend to be some sort of Veeky Forums purists the way you're pretending. We're all so very cool and edgy because we choose (pretend) to avoid other communities even though plenty of those people have enough good discussions and content to warrant visiting.

Yes, yes, we're all impressed user.

$125

wait a sec how does she even pee

How many have you used?

Reddit is no matter what you believe, more information than Veeky Forums. The dedicated sub-reddits helped me a lot by gathering information and making links to them.

That's nice Gandolf

Julia is bland and autistic

I'm genuinely impressed by this. How many stamina potions did it take?

A friendly reminder that the Sigurd banner is fucking cursed.

I'm THIS close to uninstalling the app

Real money? Like $10. Fake giftcard money I should have saved to buy the Superstar Saga port instead? $50

Probably done for the year though.

>this slut
>being important in anything other than a glory hole

Post sky squads so I want to make one

$200 for Celica, got 2 Seliphs and unlinked my card

Honestly, maybe like... five to ten bucks at most. Just money I've had leftover. Nothing has come of it, and I'm not gonna go out of my way to spend more. Unless my wife gets added to the game then fuck it, I'm actually going to spend money

The big boon of Veeky Forums is a more fluid comment structure and not having any upvote system. And no/fewer nazi mods, obviously.

I think I'm settling on lancina, nino, and pazura

this one?

If only Wrath were easy to come by

What seal should I put on Ayra if I don't have the DD seal?

if only she could ues regnal astra :^)

the comment setup is a bit more tolerable if you sort by "old" but yeah image expansion is better here too

Bless TT orbs holy shit

I agree. You can hang on several sites. I keep posting on Veeky Forums, but I browse reddit for information.

Too bad she's still shit compared to Ayra.

Why is Julia so strong? I have more trouble killing her than BK in the last Tempest.

I wish Robin romance his daughter

The power of autism.

Sol Katti, Vantage 3 and Brash Assault 3 seal. Pretty wacky combo.

In total probably about zero dollars.

why aren't you using arvis even he is 4* he still has +4 stats and best way to get him HM

Have you ever wondered why /feg/ is so bad? Well here you go.

Because you are a shitter that refused to use Arvis

Reminder Eliwood faked his illness so Roy could take over all of Elibe.

Why is DD bad on Sigurd again? This thing and a fortify buff made this stud survive a +8 Reinhardt with his attacked honed while Siggy was below 40% health

>Implying other parts of Veeky Forums are any good

BALLISTAS WHEN

Probably about 500 since release. The occasional 75$ after a fatty paycheck doesn't hurt too much, but no we're not normal and should probably feel bad but I have fun so whatever.

Just bring a red? Sigurd with his inflated stats can take her down easily

He didn't. But we're in /feg/ now.

Reminder that Ninian is dead. And that Eliwood is too good for that personality-less plot device.

You forgot crossboarders /pol/ /v/ tards

>Arden's voice
Why does he sound like a failed standup comedian?

>powercreep isn't a thi-

$700
I wish I could stop.

Although I haven't sunk more than $10 into this game, I did spent tons of money on Marvel Heroes for PC. Decided to let that be my one whale game.

Then I went ahead and spent around $60 on Goddess Kiss, and while on a whale scale that's obviously tiny amounts of money it's still a fuckload for an okay mobile game when you can get a full release for $10-$60.

>Gaia
That place still exists in 2017?

>Why is DD bad on Sigurd again
who said that

DC is bad on him because it ruins his B skill

£0

Veeky Forums is one of the most normie invested boards

If there was a serious poll I seriously believe dubs would be more popular here, it's bad

About 35 I think. I had around 150 and ended at 63 but I'm not sure of the exact number.

For good or bad, yes. Yes it does.

How many points do I need daily for all rewards? 7150?

>Unironically use normie on Veeky Forums

about $70 and I regret it

Yes

The game would be boring if there wasn't powercreep

>reddit
Iredeemable garbage.
>serenes
If you've cared about FE for more than a few years then you'd tolerate Serenes considering how much it has contributed to the western community.
>discord
Sure, never heard of problems with them though
>gamefaqs / gaia
These are dead.

Has heroes given up on staff units?

Jesus Christ, user. And I thought I was bad by being at 40k now.

>much sekrit club
>user is leegun!
Fuck off.

Well that's a surprise
Who actually went/goes to Gaia anyway, everyone knows the real pros spent their preteens/early teens shitposting on the ROBLOX forums instead.

I have the version of the drawing with her pussy, but i dont think that was allowed here so i posted an edited version

FEH is getting boring. When will FE switch come out.
>roll for characters, tempest, gauntlet
>roll for characters, tempest, gauntlet
>not a lot of interesting choices for new chars left
>Even if there is we won't see them because LOL YOU GUYS WANT MORE ALTS OF XANER AND LUCINA

Not really. If anything it makes her even more irrelevant because literally everyone in the game can run her desperation brash assault gimmick now.

We need Berserk/Sleep.

Gorilla

I mentioned it in the old general, but I was exercising most the time while mashing that MFing auto-battle button.

$0. You should seek help before it gets worse, seriously.

Newly introduced anime fans maybe.

No? We just