/LHG/ Light's Hope General

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

QUICK TLDR ON THE SITUATION: The server broke into two servers due to original /elyg/ creator (crogge) selling chars and gold. /lhg/ is the the less corrupt server and it's less laggy than ever. /lhg/ got the better System admin and poached the main developer.

twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

note: You may need to fix your WDB folder after the update due to it describing item stats wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/lightshope/comments/77h7hf/fresh_an_examination_of_the_hype_train/doqikkk/
nostalri.us/anathema.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FRESH SERVER WHERE WE AT

I’m fresh I’m fly I’m so damn high I’m fresh I’m fly I’m so damn high

Remember phoosy doesn’t want fresh FUCK PHOOSY

WHERE'S THE FUCKING FRESH SERVER

upvote so the redditfag staff cant ignore the freshbull community

reddit.com/r/lightshope/comments/77h7hf/fresh_an_examination_of_the_hype_train/doqikkk/

F
R
E
S
H

fresh?

>Dude whitekidney is so BASED he isn't corrupt at all xD
>SO glad we left all the corruption behind on elysium!

freshcuck already got btfo

This summary is wrong on so many levels.
First off besides code being open source a project has to fulfill following to have a good fresh start: 1) Protection from Blizzard 2) Good infrastructure and staff 3) Reputation and/or injection of a large amount of people
So Shenna and co. can not fulfill staff or reputation, and new unknown servers can't either so I don't see any threat in near future. Would you roll on my 2 man server? No ?
Comparing Anathema and Elysium is actually very valid. First off patch is same as Anathema was on before fresh server hit and saying Anathema was in bad shape when it came back is just plain wrong. Almost all guilds were back with like 90% of members and plus some new people rolled. Natural attrition killed it, like it would Elysium. Anathema had 12k population before Elysium launch so current 9k Elysium population won't help and "You must also keep in mind that Anathema will eventually be merged into Elysium, which will inject a decent amount of population (~1-2k) into the server" is also bullshit, yesterday pop was 1k, by the time merge is close it will be WAY lower making it irrelevant.
Your "~5k in February, down to ~3k in May" is wrong also. Check nostalri.us/anathema. You can see 8k on 2. Feb and 6,7k in May more then DOUBLE of what you wrote.
This whole post was made to present half truths in a wall of text for fresh server that would 100% do the exact same thing to Elysium as it did to Anathema.
If you were to argue Anathema was losing about 1k pop per month and that with that Elysium should hit Naxx with enough people it would be different story.
PS Blizz never allowed fresh servers, at best it was fresh server with same patch.

Enjoy your time for now puppers.. This time Mandate will have the faster clear!

what did they expect by containing all conversation to a site that has an easily manipulated voting system? the top posts arent even discussion its just 'no fresh ree'.

Blizzard also had servers with 5-11k on

oldcucks on suicide watch AGAIN
just like old times when they were crying about their anathema char

fuck off pendragon

so BASED

did you even read the original post? ana was closed for a year and had to compete with a fresh server that was announced before it even came online. the initial wave of population was due to future elysium players wasting time until elysium released. the population held up til feb/march because elysium had long queues. when people hit 60 on ana they realized no one wanted to do dungeons since they were all geared already and they couldnt even get bis. this is occuring on elysium already. we can have those people join a lights hope server or move onto the next fresh server and watch as the community splits again.

>the freshcucks are now the oldcucks and /a/nathemas are now the oldoldcucks

Remember if you go against Fresh you...
likely have witnessed Pottu and Phoosy transform into Ragnaros while half of your guild buried their heads deeper in the sand and the others clapped like a fucking Ian in LH general chat.
>Phoosviewers
Are Fiers and have dedicated a great chunk of your life into making the best possible version of yourself in game. Min to the max what what
>Fears (Fiers) or Elycuck
Are buying ranked, duped items, or gold and are scared that your Chinese overlords are going to have a two week hiatus to farm on fresh
>WK bingo boys
Ironfoe bridge loggers
>GLprio anyways they’ll cry no matter what probably tried out Ares and if it was even 1/10 good they would have left/raidlogged

FRESH FRESH FRESH YOU LOVE POTTU AND SHENNA FRESH FRESH FRESH

Enjoy your Asscandy, cuck

God I hope the memes dont come true this time

Based Pottu. Watching out for number one. He'll make sure he doesn't have to play on a fresh server where he won't be able to get unfair advantages through boosts, gold and gear.

HAHAHA
the only people who want fresh are literal newfags who think they can never catch up on a server where people are doing BWL
btfo so fucking hard by faggot pottu

Here let me just transform into a Barrens Gazelle hahahahaha g-guys? That’s when Pottu realized his group for Deadmines thought he was a fag.
Pottu: Man, I miss having a crowd of 40 to clap along with. FREEESHKEKS NOOOOO

rather be a literal newfag then an ironfoe raidlogging neokronoclique phoosy sucker

>pottu thinks it's in his hands if there will be a fresh server or not

we'll see about that

many of the gms have said this. until theres an official announcement or whitekidney says it then its not official. whitekidney stepped in when one of the gms said it in discord and told them not to say it because they were still reviewing it. the entire gm team is against it because its less likely they can get away with exploits under the new management.

>Less likely they can get away with exploits under the new management
>whitekidney
>less exploits
LOL

fresh

If they're trying to project an image of transparency and legitimacy then they'll be much more strict. It's more likely now that only those at the very top will do anything and it will be hush hush to avoid getting noticed. The new team isn't going to allow their GMs to ruin the perception of the server.

YO!
fresh post

>girlfriend reading me books while I farm
>asking about farming, how i'm making money, etc
>this game is really dumb but some of it is interesting
bros...

If only Prepdabull wasn't such a normie faggot

I'm not sure which is worse, you lying to other losers who hate themselves on the internet, or the fact that you think having some bbw screech comic books into your ear while you're finding mankriks wife is comfy.

bur

I don't want fresh, I just want TBC. Vanilla is archaic garbage with very little content and like 6 viable specs in the entire game.

TBC has group finder, mounts at 30 (and only cost 35g), double (or more) viable specs, way more content and also way better optimization.

Only a treadmill addicted faggot still plays vanilla

>user what are you doing?
>Farming gold bby
>How long have you farmed?
>Just 60mins every day since April
>Doesn't that get boring? Why not try something.. fresh?

>do you ever feel... not so fresh?

i want tbc too but there isn't anywhere half decent.
Medihv is shit and dead'ish. Ares is even more shit and even more dead.
There's a pve server that i forget the name of which is also dead.

not lying, she's reading me comfy new release in golden compass series. She's also not fat or a nigger and is my long term gf whos virginity I took.
Just face it, some of us are chads and not disgustingly ugly

We don't want to hear about your disgusting tranny bf lumi

ok golden compass is anything but comfy so you've been outed as a super liar.

Of course the GM & CM team are against the idea of fresh. They have been able to treat Elysium as their personal playground. They fuck around in game to the point of identifying themselves and then banning people for noticing. They've been able to take advantage of who knows how many 'perks' that involve getting their characters or friends characters items, boosts, gold and various other in game advantages. If the new team is actually trying to be transparent and prevent things like this from happening in the future then these same GM & CM are terrified of the idea of a fresh server where they can't use their powers to get a step ahead of everyone else.

THANK YOU BASED WHITEKIDNEY SAVIOR OF THE FRESHBULLS

boipussy > pussy

who?
>children getting btfo
>not comfy
?

>tfw i leveled an enh shaman to 60 only to find out i was going to be a healbot

Pottu is a child.
I’m with you brother. Purge the forsaken. Fresh!

threadly reminder kikeshoax players are a joke

'Everyst'. Is your lead developer named Marquand?

>literal who server ran by literal whos
what could go wrong?

Everyone told you before that if you're a hybrid class in vanilla you will be a healer for raiding

>chink server ran by known gold sellers
what could go wrong?

Probably incompetent vapor fags. There is a need for fresh right now and none of these memeservers are capitalizing.

So who the hell is even going to run Everyst?
Is it some new project, light hopes fresh server or is it just the next northcraft/playtbc/ares meme of the month?

>exists and has a playerbase
>does not exist, does not have a playerbase
hmmm which one

>chinese server ran by someone who openly sells gold, dupes characters, and cries for years about not getting lvl 60 first on nost because his pet ran away

What can go wrong?

somehow the last part is still the most pathetic to me

by all means get a server going with a steady playerbase. everyone can talk shit about elysium but i dont see anyone doing anything thats going to take its spot. this entire community is full of shady people. its what happens when you're in the gray/black area of copyright use.

How many times will you guys be fooled by these new meme servers like Everyst? Remember hellground? Remember Gummy (4 HOURS)? Stop getting hyped up for shitty servers that won't live for more than a week.

People just want something that will last longer than a month that's not flooded with chinese niggers

They had that in Kronos but they ran off to the new shiny toy Elysium and now they're forced to switch servers again and keep playing with a corrupt admin team

As a massive attentionwhore i wonder when tbc server comes out, vanilla is too samey right now

>mfw making shit tons of money farming bijous
too bad the price is already so far down, will farm a little more to squeeze the last blood from the rock

>hellground
>new
reddit nostkiddy newfag detected

>tbc releases just like yesterday
>gee i wonder when the next tbc release is

hwo retarded are you/?

Did they announce the fresh server yet?

>just like yesterday
not fresh enough

not yet, but soon

a real tbc server. not a server that is running stock code. there were countless bugs for my first few hours of leveling in hellfire. one would think that area would be one of the most polished. the fel reavers are like ice bergs walking with 80% of their bodies underground. it also had the typical twinstar lag issues like kronos 2 had at release. except this server only had 1-2k people online. to be honest, medivh has better code than ares though its not much better.

Why is pottu so BASED.
The only people wanting fresh are fresh cucks that think everyone with a higher level than them paid to get this character from a GM

Ares was complete shit it's already abandoned because the devs didn't fix any bugs like beginning quests and hellfire rampards being bugged

Was it not just a test server ir somethig?

>mfw the drama died down and now have to look for something else to entertain me
cmon WK, do stuff....

See u on fresh lads

>pottu phoosy discordgenerals reddit
don’t want fresh - pack it up boys they won again

Kronos announced that as Naxx has been released, it's undergoing bug testing and fixes as well as AQ content. This is going to take a while. After that, Kronos BC will be launched with no instant 60's, it will use a new core with Kronos vanilla base & Chero's staff programming it (NO Ares core), and it will character account transfer from Kronos vanilla.

Then a fresh K3 server will launch some time after the K: BC server is out. So that's my best bet for avoiding the chinkfest shitshow on either Elysium or Light's Hope. Chero will continue the VPN & Proxy bans on all of those projects.

>you think you do but you don't
t.pottu

>all the shitters who couldn't get to 60 begging for fresh

kys oldcuck it's time for fresh

uh oh found the neokronocliquer! how’s the IF bridge?

What if this was created by members of the Light's Hope team in preparation of leaks coming out in the near future? Whitekidney even commented in discord that he wouldn't be surprised if 'more fakes come out in a few days'. This provides them with a deniability regarding any discord discussions that show Light's Hope staff in a bad light.

What if whitekidney is actually a blizzard spy that will shutdown the server a couple of weeks before the new retail expansion lands?

>What if this was created by members of the Light's Hope team in preparation of leaks coming out in the near future?

I guarantee that's why they """leaked""" all of this information and took over the site. Someone was going to do it soon so they did it themselves to make whitekidney look like the new guy even though nothing will really change

hopefully I’ll be able to hit 10 on fresh before theb

If you're giving WK an ounce more trust than you would have given Croggie/Shenna then you've already had the wool pulled over your eyes.

hello darkness my old friend

FUCK YOU PHOOSY FUCK YOU POTTU

absolutely based.

why did normies have to steal and ruin nice things like the word comfy

yeah faggot you want to level? fuck you all i do is raid log and its not raid time. so im going to sit in low level zones and gank people because im shit at equal level pvp.
>no we dont need a fresh server the community here is fine

Or the staff could just release AQ so the bored level 60s will have something to do instead of forcing people into raiding MC again for months which will just have you getting ganked again after two months once the new fresh server comes out and those people get bored again

Remember when all those "fakes" came out about the Elysium staff?

Yeah...

they havent even done the aq prepatach with the world dragons yet. zg just came out. if i had to guess the aq prepatch comes out near the beginning of the new year and aq officially releases in maybe march 2018. im sure the server will be fine and we wont see players leaving to play elsewhere in that timeframe.

is this real? wasn't whitekidney ten-years-old when Vanilla came out, is that why he cares about server firsts on a Vanilla private server?

there's no way to prove whitekidney didn't just fake all those private discord logs.

Should I roll horde?

I don't have any friends to play with

I know who is doing most of this fresh shitposting
he played with the clique on k2 but gave up on Elysium rather quick after reaching 60

and no it's not Mocky but someone equally pathetic

>thinks there's only one person on here that would like to play on a fresh server
hell, i'd bet more than a few current elysium players wouldn't mind it just to experience fresh again and possibly try a new class. they would continue to raid log on elysium but it would provide entertainment that keeps everyone under the same server management.

The redditfags are in MELTDOWN mode. NO FRESH NO FRESH ME AND FIERS SPENT 8 24 HOUR SHIFTS FUCKING IN A CAVE MMM BIG BOY POTTU

>it's okay when WK sells gold!