twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any tips on not sucking close quarters?

40 posts too early

and you didn't add the tier list from the previous thread pastebin.com/14x4DcD4

shotguns

Theres a discord invite missing in the op for the other, more alive, server
discord.gg/hJMSTFq

Hf

If I have a Mini-14 and a full M416 with a 4x which one should I use for long range combats? Which one has better bullet drop and damage?

Mini. Faster bullet velocity, less leading needed to hit shots.

mini. the tradeoff is 600m+ wide noise for 200+- velocity and 5 damage.

worth it? maybe.

When to sell?

When the game releases for full, the price will spike for all rare clothes as tonnes of new people join.

>this car is undrivable because she's in a 5" puddle
N I C E

howd you get those?

>TWITCH PRIME set
Gee, really gets the melon jellin'

Ah, yes...

admin bans for no reason

OP's discord is less cancerous

based fucking lirik is strimming (streaming for u normie's) again bro's

>lirik

Kill yourself underaged retard.

t. summit1g/shroud/dr disrespect watchers
lmao loosers

Dragging items from the ground doesn't play the animation, so it's faster
Right-click when looting from bodies though

how would you move it without a winch

it's a jeep
there's only one wheel in the water

based and kino af bros

>no reason
:thinking:

>water reaches around motor and stuff
>undrivable
HMMMMMMM

Why does the mini no longer do damage?

>there are people here who still play fpp

You're hitting the arms.

So, does anyone have a solution for the "network lag detected" issue?

100/100 mbps with cable

t. Babby bush camper

>shilling your pathetic stream on Veeky Forums
You are so desperate.

that's their servers fucking up

Surprisingly I've never gotten that. My internet cables are supposedly in extremely poor condition too, with packet loss out the ass and jitter.

It's likely server lag from your area. NA server hosts are more heavily burdened than OC servers, despite the 20,000 chinks a day.

is the amount of information you can gather in TPP too much for you?

>unironically playing TPP.
It's a terrible game mode and you should feel terrible.

Stop being a stupid idiot and realize that good speeds don't equal a stable, jitter free connection.

Well the weird thing is that I can see people move around with no lag at all, while im just frozen behind a gray screen. Im on EU btw
thx for the fast replies anyway boys

>he thinks bush camping isn't a cheap babby strategy

Instead of aiming down sights, hold right-click and blast them that way. The reticle tightens and and you get a slight screen zoom instead of ADS.

>me peek
>me shoot
i guess if you come from cod you can't appreciate the tactical side of the game.

I've been pinging google with almost all the pings returning in 20-30ms. ~1/200 pings will be 50-500ms but that really shouldt equate to me being frozen for 5-15 secs.
Also stop being a faggot and just ask if had cheked for any jitter..
thx for the suggestion anyway faggot

Oh and 0% packet loss btw

plz you can appreciate the tactical aspects just aswell in fpp. Stop tying to emulate your own reaction pic

Personally the reason I don't like tpp is because it runs muh immersion. How is my character able to see behind himself? Also I hate that if I want to rush someone, they immediately have an advantage on me, by simply being a coward and hiding.

Fag who wrote that here, I didn't post it last thread because I forgot but I fixed a bunch of spelling errors, added a couple of minor changes people suggested and added some misc shit at the end after playing a couple of games with some friends who were new to it. Mostly I just wanted the bandages comment in there because people never seem to figure that shit out fast enough and figured I might as well write the rest in too.

pastebin.com/nqxCekjG

>a ping command is the ultimate network testing utility

How the fuck is FPP MORE peekshooty than TPP? In TPP you see exactly where people are, you literally just need to peek and shoot. In FPP you need to actually actively look around. You have actual tactics in approaching things, because you can't just see everything.

Seriously, what "tactical side" is present in TPP but missing in FPP?

You really having trouble not sucking dicks dont you ? Why dont you reccomend me a tool instead of gargling cocks?

Should have installed a snorkel

>those faces

I remember you dumping them in discord i had a laughing stroke. saved.

THIS
fuck armaa

is ninja still a whiny little bitch

Do girls with vagina play this game?

I know a lesbian who plays

This or fortnite?

the intake is well above the water line. i would think it would be fine

does the compensator even do anything for the kar98?

The point of the comp is to reduce recoil. The bolt cycling takes so long that recoil is not an issue. Give that comp to your teammate with the mini or SKS.

>Mini
>recoil

Anyone having issues with cheaters? Last few days have been awful.

6 games, 3 had pretty obvious cheaters. Other games might have had cheaters but I never ran into them. FPP or not, Duos and Squads.

1. Obvious speedhack is obvious + double-tap w/ Uzi from 200m.
2. Obvious speedhack, potentially wallhacks?
3. Obvious aimbot. Gibberish name, killed me and teammate in moving car from 200m in < 2s, then another duo within another second.

well it's more than a kar

I've had some hard to judge cases, Can't tell if it's cheating or just the bad netcode, peaking around on an unaware opponent and just instadeath.

I've had an FPP game where I came up to a shitshack with a window opposite of a door, as soon as I opened it both kids were at the opposite window and hosed me down. It was FPP so there doesn't seem like there should be a way to know I was going in there unless they just got lucky.

Any mandarin speakers here? I need a detailed breakdown on how to pronounce Baizuo

better luck next time tbqhfamalam
if it goes to oh shit he is right in front of me, it s rng, dsync, and luck. unless u have the aim of a limp wristed faggot

>friends are so shit that you have more coordinated games with automatched allies who don't speak

Is the game dead already?

Not the user you're replying to, but if you're playing TPP correctly, you should be thinking more tactically in approaching something than in FPP because of the risk of the third-person peek.

Running up to a building in FPP and don't see anybody? Keep running. Run up to a building in TPP and you had better anticipate each possible way somebody may be peeking you. It's always going to be more likely that you're being watching, and more likely that you're about to take incoming fire.

Not a "this mode is better than that mode" post, just answering your question.

does anyone want to play?

i just bought the game friday

>tpp
>tactical
laugh at this retard plz
we have already settled tpp is the pleb/casual mode

If the engine is off and the exhaust is below the water line, it likely will not start.

Been there done that offroad, battery died on the truck so the winch only got it part of the way, then we had to use a block and tackle, and then push, and then push start it.

tl;dr: if you ever drive through deep water DON'T ever fully let off the gas.

>thinking tpp tactical

join one of the discords

Are there any sure-fire ways to fix the long loading times for buildings with a HDD? Other than buying an SSD, which I plan to do next month anyways.

I've tried launch commands, tinkering with config files, killing any drive-intensive processes, but I still usually wait at least 30 seconds for my shit to load in once I land.

I have most of my settings on medium because I found I was getting better frame rate than on very low for some reason, any other tips to remedy this?

No; Grenades.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFvCMeQDoWI

More RAM.

Is 8gb really insufficient? I was more asking for tweaks that didn't require me buying something new, as I assumed it was just my hard drive that was the issue. But I guess I can get another 8gb while I'm at it.

>jump right next to boat
>i'll just go to georgopol
>circle is almost centered on georgopol
>manage to loot almost 5 apartments completely alone
>lay on roof and watch some guys on other apartments shoot eachother
>get back on boat and wait in the water
>sit on rocks while it ticks down
>final 3 end up behind one of the last two other players
>easy kill from behind
>last guy shoots me and pins me down
>use first aid kit from apartments
>go up, out of the circle and around
>he rushes the spot i was at, then I start shooting from behind
>miss a bunch, eventually come down to the beach and kill him
First win was with 7 kills, this time I didn't even have to shoot until final 3.
This game is like 90% rng, and why does it still fucking run like shit?
thanks for reading, subscribe

>having to compensate for a shitty mechanic is tactical
Or you could not play tpp and not have to bother about needing to worry about a faggot waiting around the corner and have to make *actual* tactical choices as you dont have that cheating tpp safety net

8gb nowadays is by no means an amazing amount, wont cost you much at all for another 8

i hope all the chinese hackers continue to cuck you TPP preachers. Have fun getting superman punched and pistol headshotted from across the map while FPP remains hacker free

TPP? FPP?

Tpp=first person
Fpp=third person

TPP is like an RTS
FPP is like a FPS
You have more information in TPS so you are making more decisions that are more complex. In FPP you have less information so you need to use better gun play to compensate for this.

retard

I have a gtx 1060 6g, 3.8 ghz i7, and 16 gb of ram with all settings on low or medium (except for view distance) and the game still runs like absolute shit to the point where buildings sometimes dont even render.
This goes beyond early access woes. This feels like an actual alpha build of the game

i have gtx 1060 too, it's just a dogshit card senpai, but usually i can run around 20-30 fps and sometimes 60.

>have gtx 1060
>play with this settings
>stable 60

idk what you guys are doing, but you better fix your shit.

i have no idea what it is, it just runs like shit in almost everything.
any tips?

TPP is about as autistic as dota, i.e. most "mechanics" can be explained by
>it was like that in WC3
Yeah it's different, and it's a mechanic, it's just fucking stupid, like spamming right click in dota because WC3 pathing was shit, but was actually ported to dota2 so that everyone can continue to jack off.

Spotted the league shitter

I don't get what you mean at all. Its a third person shooter mode, I think you are over complicating it.

LoL baby the post

No guys wait let him explain why it shouldnt have turning speed, creep blocking and denial mechanics and why they just make the game too complex

MOBA shitters

League is even worse, but nice arguments, here's a fucking book about how retarded you are.

learntocounter.com/why-dota-sucks-1/

Is running away from every engagement when you get caught in the open a viable strat?
Always seem to lose because getting into a firefight just announces your position to everyone in a kilometer radius, regardless whether you win or not.

Stop using the 3GB card, poorfag

Did he go out of his way to only take photos with midgets?

>no brain
Avoiding engagements.

>small brain
Attacking enemies you see

>medium brain
Chasing gunshots you hear to attack enemies

>large brain
Staging fake firefights to attract enemies

>huge brain
Strategically killing your squadmates so they drop boxes to attract the enemy