/xg/- Xeno General

Talk about xeno games here, specially the upcoming Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

>What's the best place to play Xenoblade Chronicles 1?
On Wii U bought off the Eshop or emulated on dolphin.

>Do I need to play Xenoblade Chronicles 1 to understand 2?
No, you can play 2 without playing 1 just fine.

>Has dual audio been confirmed for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 yet?
No.

>Is poppi best blade?
Yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OfNgkxkM_o
xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Going_Viral
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/151389602/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most are on /v/ desu also will any anons yell at me if I cheat on the end boss of X because I based my guy around skells and it turns out the boss takes your fuel and my guy sucks when not in the skell

>my guy sucks when not in the skell
how is that even possible?

Idk I think I spread em out to thinly so much micro management compared to XBC

Next rare blade when?

did you finish mastering classes before switching to other ones?

Yeah idk I just suck at xenoblade X dunno why
I beat XBC two days ago was no where near as hard

Xenoblade 1 was way better then it had any right to be, it's became probably my favorite game ever

same. what was your favorite area? I really liked the area around the High Entia capital, specially at night

My nigga, you know what's up

Valak Mountains night anyone who disagrees needs to be killed
Also melia is best girl

>based my guy around skells
Fucking what lad

W-well I spent all my monies on skells and my armor improves skell fuel Regen it was a new mechanic so I decided to go for it :(

HMM, A RATHER ADVANTAGEOUS POSITION

Isn't it a month too early for Veeky Forums?

there's generals up on Veeky Forums that are years away from a new release, and a years away from any new/recent releases. I think it's fine.

Next Japan time when

>Xeno General
>As in not just Xenoblade
Are the fanbases united enough for that to work?

I'm sure the handful of xenogears and xenosaga fans won't mind

>Poppi
>best Blade
>Blade

We now have confirmation that this guy is named Vandham

We do?

Here is the proof

I wouldn't call that hard proof that Vandham refers to him but he probably is anyway.

I think it's pretty much confirmed because we also saw that his blade was with the party at this point, so it all fits together

"Vandham" could also refer to somebody you meet before him, or he could be the acquaintance in question depending on when the demo takes place, but again, it's probably him anyway.

I'm just excited for the possibility of a playable Vandham/Vangarre character

He's a big guy

Pick one. And then pick another one because you've actually still got a slot open.

If you want to keep the thread alive responding to discussion prompts when I give them might help.

I'll take the bird and the pixie girl (boy)

So what do we do come Japan Time? We run the usual /v/ thread or try to roll everybody into here?

I'm not the guy who usually makes a /v/ Japan time thread, so he'll probably go ahead and make one there tonight anyway, which is fine, but if that thread goes down because /v/ is a shithole at the moment full of neogaf drama this thread will always be here as back up

I don't think it's just one guy. I've made a handful, including the one yesterday.

Was it confirmed that Xeno2 has multiple guest character designers other than Nomura for the bad guy with the mask? I mean, these artwork differ very much in style one from another.
And I like that

It's confirmed for Blades. Everything else is up in the air. Also, Nomura did the entirety of the Torna organization from members to machines to probably even their flag.

will any track in XC2 manage to top this masterpiece? youtube.com/watch?v=7OfNgkxkM_o

That's really nice, thank you.
Having multiple guest designers is really interesting to me and, as long as the CG art is consistent (as it appears to be), having many people coming up with interesting concepts for Blades is just added value. I guess it is safe to assume that it also suggests a serious interest from artist towards the game (or the software house).

I have to say that I wasn't really convinced about Xeno2 at the beginning. It somehow seemed less distinguished than the original Xenoblade (haven't played Xeno X myself, I'm hoping for a Switch port), but after the E3 footage I've grown consistently more and interested, detail after detail.
To be honest, I'm quite hyped now.

Y/N and how would they play?

Is the 3ds version of xenoblade any good?

Same. Rex and pyra didn't seem that interesting to me at first, but the nintendo direct really sold me on the world and the characters.

I'd be down for Elma but I'd rather Shulk come back with some better moves than Rex get in at the moment. Might change my opinion on him after the game comes out. If 8 smash comes out you have to account for the potential of 8 Rex players with 8 pyras channeling a beam to them at all times, they have to take into account how taxing that will be on the framerate. Elma would be a fast character kinda like shiek and call down a skell for her Final Smash

It's...playable. but not recommended due to it being an absolute eyesore on the tiny screen.

I've recently finished it as a second playthrough, my first being the original for Wii. I have to say that somehow it's not as involving as playing on the tv screen, while it's nice to have it handheld. It's comfy, but unsatisfying due to really harsh graphic limitations.
Also, my C-stick has become an utter mess, making the game almost unplayable.

I would dick Elma

What a shitter.

playing XCX trying to grind to beat boss with shear overwelming HP
AND FUCK THIS QUEST
xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Going_Viral
FUCK IT TO HELL

compare that image to this on dolphin.

XCX has a ton of really frustrating quests.

ITS LITERALLY
I NEED 2 THINGS GO GET EM TIGER
OH I NEED 4 THINGS
GO GET EM TIGER
OH I NEED 6 THINGS GO GET EM TIGER
I SWEAR IF IT MAKES ME GET 8 THINGS NEXT IMA BE REALLY MAD

Oh the stupid quest is over finally and I get a tiny amount of exp yayayaya

I hope the quests in Xenoblade2 are better than X

Who was in the wrong here?

Melia can do no wrong she is a perfect and pure girl.

she should have atleast tried to tell Shulk how she felt.

I wish so to Fiora is inferior to Melia

Fuck. Forgot the board letter.

OP, you'll have to try harder if you want this to be a thing.

What would you suggest?

I'm not even sure starting a general this early a good idea, but if you want to keep it going you're going to have get some people in here and find some stuff to talk about.

I think the problem is not the lack of conversation topics, but the lack of people. This series is very niche and the fanbase very scattered. But fine, I'll see you all in December.

Someone will probably make a XC2 general around launch time anyways. The XCX general lasted a few months and was pretty active. I get obsessed with figuring out how the game mechanics work (the XCX spreadsheet with traits and damage formulas is mine) so I'll be around for XC2.

I wouldn't mind if we just made it a Monolith Soft General to have it last longer though. There's generals for falcom and alicesoft, so I don't see why it couldn't work for monolith. Either way, all the info from the old XCX general op could probably be put into a pastebin for future threads. I think this was the last one: boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/151389602/

cool, I'll save that info for later

you really should have waited for the game to actually come out