Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hcjN5BNU9CY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=bvyCAFV9MbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you need to go back

ALL HAIL THE REINHARDT

with

Is a -Atk +Def PAOlivia good at least as a support unit?

Pick one for my flier team:

Hinoka
Cordelia
Shanna

Ride the bike!

Feathers!

Me

best boy coming through

Posting in an EPIC thread lol!

Kill all faggots

More lolis when? I'm tired of hags

I hate this whore so much, she broke my pity rate on the TT banner when I wanted Ayra.
And she's -Atk, so she's only good for fodder.
What should I do with her? Use her for fodder or keep her even if she's -Atk?

Unironically the most beautiful FE girl

As long as you don't expect her to do any damage and still die to any melee, sure.

Fodder her

DD6 it up

Feed Hinoka to Cordelia.

le xd teh reinhardtz

rude!

>Arden has 16 SPD at Lv. 40

So what does his ring do exactly? Turn him into a quad machine if he initiates at above 50% HP?

It's like reverse QR.

>red flying unit dies to archer and blue mage
No way. I guess you're gonna tell me Fae dies easily to Alm

She's still pretty good, even with -atk.

If you don't like her or already have solid red mages though, DD3 is a very good skill, especially with the DD3 seal we have now.

Simply epic, upvoted.

>So what does his ring do exactly?
Unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack when unit's HP ≥ 50% at start of combat.

Basically brash assault but above 50% instead of below

Are Jugdral fans really falling for the "DONT ROLL THIS IS A BAIT BANNER THE BANNER THAT MIGHT NOT EVEN BE HALLOWEEN BUT COULD BE HALLOWEEN IS COMING NEXT" gyp?

Where are the Cumilla rips?

fucking niles kek

>what does his ring do exactly? Exactly what it says it does?

Ah I see.

At least he has 60 HP so I can slap PP3 seal on him

So if he has the brash assault seal he can just always follow up?

This is what confuses me. Brave Roy is monstrous on offense. He does silly shit like snipe a dancer across the map turn one and gets away for free. He acts as a sniper that can either escape punishment or sweep up a team easily, Reinhardt isn't even a problem because he's just Galeforce fodder. As for Hector, it's not like you need a dedicated counter. Tons of people run Brave Lyn and she busts him and almost everyone else up.

>Not Brash Assault seal for guaranteed doubles below 50% as well

edgy

Post TT grinding music

youtu.be/hcjN5BNU9CY

No. I don't care about Halloween, I'd have rolled on this banner even if the units were bad.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=bvyCAFV9MbM
This and Fire Emblem should do a crossover collaboration.
I think they would fit well together!

That is so fucking dumb it might fucking work well

>tfw I wasted 100 orbs on this shitty banner
Why won't Ayra come home?
I'm just a poor F2P and I need a power creep unit too, fuck this shit.

The Reinhardt! xD

Draw two cards.

What's the best special for Tailtiu? Moonbow?

Seasonal units are always trash/anything-but-groundbreaking to compensate for being limited, so this doesn't even make logical sense. You only really, competitively speaking, needed to gamble for Spring Camilla and Summer Corrin.

>Atlus
No thanks. Not after last time.

Fags are disgusting, please go away

Wait, don't tell me you actually manually do the TT? What the fuck?

Can my wife beat your wife in a fight?

They might have some more valors and exp boosts though.

I finally got Slow Bro, but it took quite a few potions to get there. I hope I get an Arya soon.

I really like Wendy, and I personally believe she's better than Effie on armor teams.

They really need to remake Genealogy as soon as possible

Brash assault requires the opponent to be able to counter but wouldn't expect him to fight mages with that res anyway so pretty much.

>mfw Sigurd with DD seal and bonus unit buffs
My god, he's unkillable.

Do you really think I'd trust the AI? They'd get stuck in dumb Assist loops and would do dumb shit like have a red run face first into a blue. It's literally up to chance.

I'd rather do this shit myself.

Wasn't even Atlus' fault, really, it was idolshit getting in the way, if anything.

Like who the fuck thought "Y'know what this game about fighting demons and mythological figures using medieval-themed anime characters needs? Idols."

Not a chance

>Because Reddit also happens to like Reinhardt, you're not allowed to like him!
Go home.

benchtime

xD

I want your wife to beat my wife and then rape me in front of her as a trophy

>please leave this is my safe space ;-;
/pol/acks are the worst

Atlus is known for that shit, though.

Really? What do you run on your Gwendy? I have a +atk Effie I eventually plan on working on, but I like Gwendy a lot more. What do you do?

need a safe space, user?

>tfw I don't have a 40% unit
This is pure suffering, why did I think it would be a good idea to try to grind without a 40%?

And now possibly "Fall ___," the only flying red mage.

Sol
Having her as my main way to kill things in TT and not needing a healer is surprisingly efficient

big tits

SMT isn't known for that in the slightest. Even for Persona, shit like DAN was a little out there.

>Niles is an archer
>also a gigantic faggot
>Leon is an archer
>also a gigantic faggot

What is IS trying to say?

leave it to a sjw fag to beg for a safe space immediately lmao

Hopefuly I can win some orbs so I can try again at the genetic banner.

You'd rather do the whole TT manually than take a little bit of time assembling a team that can consistently beat Lunatic-5? Are you sane?

>Seasonal units are always trash/anything-but-groundbreaking
Bridelia says hi.

>Fall Hinoka
>red flying mage
>still has Hone Fliers locked to 5*

固い!強い!遅い!

Archers made someone at ISIS mad (probably killed their pegawaifu) and now all archers are canon faggots

i know right? /pol/sjws are just cancer

My cute wife Olivia is finally even more perfect!

She has a big, FAT RES stat.

Please say something nice about her!

I need her for TT bonus. She's -Spd.

I don''t have one either and I'm almost at 15k with only 2 pots

I've done past Tempests manually.

I don't see why this would be any different. I really have no faith in the AI at all. You'd need literally unkillable units that you can auto and have it be braindead. Basically you need Sigurd, and I'm not getting him.

Same, I'm just trying to get all the orbs I can get to roll for an Ayra just so I can throw her in some corner after TT for my Elincia.

I just don't like disgusting things, I also hate cockroaches

Brown Tits

Who and how strong would the next free unit have to be in order to quell people's buttblastedness over Ayra?
I'd fucking love for Aversa to be the next GHB already (because I fucking missed both S.Camilla and S.Corrin) but cosidering what they did to Arvis she'll probably end up being a flying lance instead of the red mage flier everybody wants

>Localization team didn't include the 遅い part in the English text for Heroes

How the fuck do I get Anna's Memory in chapter 15. It says I have to find the real ???(gharnef) after he reappears. But I know which fucker it is but anna won't spawn. even when I hit him below the shadows threshold before despawning.

yeah, it's always impressive that they manage to cry /pol/ over every single "microaggression" and made it their entire identity so that they never stop talking about it

Go team! Go!
Win this tempest that I'm getting increasingly bitter about and accrue infinite sp!

>AI suicides my xander into a sully

Why is the ai such shit?

Any Animal Crossing fans here?

Scared that you're most likely going to have to gacha for your favorite villagers, it makes too much sense, they're not going to ignore FEH's success. Now Tom Nook's going to be an ACTUAL jew

You can act like it doesn't matter, but they're probably the two most common units in Arena and they both have two more range than she does. I love my Elincia, but it's a major issue.

> I also hate cockroaches
you should stop hating yourself

>Seasonal units are always trash
>but you need these two seasonal units

They did good with Valter and literally all of the Magvel banner, I'd say its too late to give up hope for her