grimtools.com/calc

>wikis
grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Grim_Dawn_Wiki
grimdawn.wikia.com/wiki/Grim_Dawn_Wiki

>mods
www.nexusmods.com/grimdawn/
www.moddb.com/games/grim-dawn

>can't launch
Be sure to install everything (manually) from _CommonRedist folder in game steamapps folder.
If still no go, then in steam library right click game name > additional launch options add /d3d9 (force use of DirectX 9)

>previous bread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vw7I9fTSqtx9s3a4WVvkgiOGZ7leM81n1H1RrwrOzLc/edit#gid=0
grimtools.com/calc/xZyDQl0V
grimtools.com/calc/mN4DLzRN
grimtools.com/calc/a2d1me9V
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The new classes are great in their own ways.

You're great in your own way.

Is it worth it to go all out with my brain matters to craft this shit?

i love you, guys

Worth it for transmog alone, wtf

Maw is a pretty good helmet, but not really amazing unless you know exactly what you're going to be using it for. Judging by your items and skills, it's going to be utterly useless for your current character.

The skill only triggers when YOU are attacked, as someone who does not want to be attacked. 20 flat resist reduction is good, but not worth that, nor the investment to craft it.

Unless you just want a sick skull helmet in which case fuck yeah dude

your current build
favorite constellation
best deity
most overrated mastery
waifu (hard mode: no loadscreen girl)

>2h ranged tactician
>targo the builder
>oleron
>demo
>moira

>not linking the (updated) resist chart

yes

>Caster Mage Hunter
>Kraken
>DREEEEEEEG
>Soldier, no contest
>Load-screen girl, fuck you, but demon posing as a little girl in that crypt in A3 is a close 2nd

>dual wield ranged vindicator
>ghoul
>soldier, fuck a "passive points dump"-mastery
>wat? this is an ARPG you sperg

pic related tho

here's the updated resist reduction doc, put it in the OP next time pls
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vw7I9fTSqtx9s3a4WVvkgiOGZ7leM81n1H1RrwrOzLc/edit#gid=0

This is a straight improvement for what I'm using now, I don't have enough chaos resist and it looks like a good defensive skill. Also might be good for my future characters.

HOWEVER
That's a five fucking brain matters and I'm not sure about its farming and drop rates.

>current build
see image inb4 where's the masteries
>fav constellation
Huntress
>best deity
Menhir
>most overrated mastery
Nightblade
>waifu
Sahdina, except before she got the new voice acting

Also Demo isn't overrated, it's honestly pretty godly, but people praise it for the wrong reasons most of the time.

Do some Death's Vigil rep grinding and buy a helmet from them. Or literally any other faction. Easy to come by, and generally pretty decent, no need to waste your precious resources crafting something you'll want to replace with something that suits your build.

Unless you just want the sick illusion...

grimtools.com/calc/xZyDQl0V

What do you guys think of the devotions?

I'm miffed I'm missing Crook and Typhos, but I think being able to get this decent mixture of damage + resistance abilities is good. I tried messing around to get an extra point so I could also get Rattosh's devotion ability, but couldn't do it. I also tried getting crook, typhos and guardians of nature but it just detracted too many points as ascendent doesn't really go well with other pet bonuses and my vit damage skellies aren't interested in Mogdrogen

Also I REALLY want fangs on my skellies.

Try this: grimtools.com/calc/mN4DLzRN
Ignore the gear, I've literally just ripped the build from the forums yesterday to see how much I could improve the devotions.

My intent with this is balls to the wall hardcore, and I'll be playing this relatively soon.

WELL YOU'RE IN LUCK, Fiend and Bat do the same shit, so just hot swap em.

First time playing.
If I've dumped 35 points into mastery have I fucked myself over? I feel like I do no damage and I have barely enough points to invest into skills

at what level?

A lot of people actually like to max their mastery early on.
It makes it a bit harder at first, you have to take advantage of skills that components and items provide.
But you should be fine once you got all the important stuff.

you should be putting points at a rate of about 1 skill/2 mastery, occasionally dumping all into skills or mastery if you need damage or defenses. You just need to level up a couple more times to dump points into skills.

Find one good skill and max it early before you actually invest much into your mastery. I made that mistake, too, when I was new.

You should be able to respec points out of your mastery in the recent patch (unless I'm mistaken and it's Malmouth only? Maybe you even have Malmouth idk).
>points are scarce
Get used to it.

Oh yeah the respec lady is way north in the jail area of Devil's Crossing, before you ask. But it costs $$$.

Well, the illusion itself doesn't suit him at all. My skelemancer is also looking way more comfy than edgy.
And yet it seems like a decent boost to survivability, I don't know.

>The infamous zero-class build
M-masa ka?

Doesn't fangs heal skellies on hit though?

I never even considered dying god. IDK. I think I'll end up fucking about once I'm a higher level and have a few more devotion respec potions.

I'll definitely give this a go at some point though. I do feel its too focussed on bonuses to me as opposed to my pets though. Having said that, I have no fucking experience of ultimate and only a minimum experience of elite so what do I know

>1:4:48 play time
>only made it to Homestead before Malmouth hit
>trying to catch up to make sure quest exp remains efficient
Jesus Christ it's so slow, but at least I'm tanky as hell thanks to Runebound Topaz being hilarious.

Pet builds stack pet OA. This means pets crit a shit ton. Dying God gives immense crit damage. I BELIEVE pets double dip from Dying God, since I BELIEVE they get the +% pet bonuses, but also your aura (if you're close enough).

Fangs heal skeletons, yes. And I like fangs on skeletons, too, I've run it for a while. Flame Torrent also deals absurd damage, and killing shit before it kills your skeletons can be pretty important.

Any ritualist out there on high level?

Does it sucks ? should i use gdstash to reroll in to Necro+Ocult for pure pet build.

heh... you want edge, kid?

I'm the level 74 ritualist from last thread, vitality caster with main damage coming from devouring swarm and storm totem, haven't hit a ceiling yet.

>Not playing a shadow strike reaper
nothin' personnel

Dying God works at pets, cus it's aura with bonus to pets and allies, and pet's count as allies too.
Range is pretty huge, so no worries.

Tell me how that meele pet build is working out lategame once your there, I'm honestly curious.
Thats the next build I want to make.

Ah its not melee, I literally don't do shit except cast dreeg's and curse of frailty

Check my equip in , the shield and weapon are illusions and they actually give awesome pet bonuses and good necro bonuses

I'm not well geared as a Ritualist summoner but it isn't bad at all. Devouring Swarm and Wendigo Totem are nice with all the Vitality damage from Necro and the Shaman pets pull their weight in damage. I only wish Briarthorn can get threat a more often.

where does the new aetherial nemesis spawn?

also rate my edgelord mog

Needs more spikes

Would the aoe of this be apllied around the character or is that an aoe around every enemy that is hit by the proccing ability?

I'm underleveled as hell suddenly. Progressing through the second difficulty, cruel, nightmare, whatever, and I'm facing level 51-53 mobs at level 47.

What's a good place to grind or how should I solve this? The mob exp gain is stupidly slow now compared to how much the quests give.

You can run faction bounties. Skip any material bounties, take only kill bounties. Go back to the menu and open a new game if you run out of bounties to accept.

Also there is nothing wrong with going back to the last difficulty for some level grinding.

>11 skellingtons

dick status: MUH

I'm actually missing 1 more +1 to all necro/skills gear to get 12.

Oh, right, this game had those. I'm not dying here yet but I reckon I will soon start doing that once the level gap grows too much. Thanks.

>separating the skills in the skill bar
apparently im not the only one, thank god

What Devotions should i take for a Bloddy Pox build ? I guess Wendigo, Bat and Rattosh are standart, should i get Maticore too ?

Dying god probably

Yea, the extra Damage is nice, i guess i try to work out a devotion path.

>Still not dye option

C'mon Devs step it up

ez nemesis

Late game gear looks fucking crazy.

Post fashion of late game.

Reposting

ohfuck

>Blew all my iron in to transmog

HELP ME IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Which class skills and armor look the coolest?
I want to play only the coolest looking build.

What are the fastest ways to farm beast and kymon/order infamy?

>fastest ways to farm beast infamy
Fucking Homestead bounties. I haven't even finished normal and I'm already very close to getting a nemesis.

I always forget bounties give infamy, thanks.

90% of Homestead's missions are to kill Beast shit or take you through huge swathes of Beasts. And getting to at least Respected with them is easy. I don't think I've ever had to try to get them to Respected.
Set filter to Green+ and just pick up EVERYTHING. Sell all Greens.

Well, this seems like it could be used by shitloads of builds

should i get aeon's hour glass or will later items provide enough protection? i'm currently running a 2h purifier.

Why does everything in this game punish melee? Every other boss/elite spills some shit on the ground that you have to get out of. Rangefags can just fucking walk two feet and keep firing.

If you can't facetank you're building your char wrong

who here /overcapped/?

>finish Veteran
>Start on Elite
>instantly lose interest

welp

Here's my skelemancer, i wish there was purple glowing hand thing instead of blue.

>1700 OA
Retaliation build?

I want to make a 2h warder for max unga bunga me shaman me swing big stick. Savagery or Primal Strike

My attempt.

There's a teal and red one. Some of the legendary's look crazy.

Begone, Aetherial scum!

I want to be a 2-handed melee Necromancer with a skele army. What a good second class to pull this off?

It started off as a joke
Then became a pretty interesting experiment
It taught me a lot about gearing and item skills

I intend to finish it because, well, I've gotten THIS FAR, may as well.
Also bragging rights.

Also because I think it's funny to be able to say "well I dunno what your issue is, I managed to get level 100 solo without masteries" when someone whines.

Shaman gives you nice 2-handed boosts, plus some auras to make your skellies nice and bulky.

What are good classes to go with DW Nightblade?

savagery for bleed primal for lightning

None because it'll peter out by late-game. You can wield a 2H weapon and be a Necromancer with a skeleton army, but getting in and wrecking face alongside your minions is suicide.

>spoiler
You forgot:
>On Hardcore

you're a madman. Keep doing the Lord's work, soldier

You know, that actually does sound pretty interesting.
>A random peasant got possessed by an Aetherial
>Is just trying to stay alive more than anything

it was meant to be just a meme build to overcap all the resists, but it might pass for a retaliation build

Oh yeah I forgot about that little detail

I'm trying, but progress is getting slower the further I get. For a while, I used to be unable to kill certain "regenerator" elites until I switched to fire damage (I was aether "Arcane Blaze" proc back then)

Also I'm worried that my DA might not be high enough anymore. I'm eyeballing level 90 for more potential skills I can use, and 94 so I might be able to swap out some items to bind new devotions to; until then I might have to rely on salves for health regen. At least I'll have some pretty significant DA upgrades when I get there, so I'm hoping to reach around 4k.

Yeah that was part of the motivation. I considered writing a little story about the character and how it progressed.
This is obviously not selffound, but it's pretty much the equivalent of fucking batman. Rich as fuck dude with no superpowers whatsoever. Technology (or in this case gear) does all the work.

Though maybe devotions might be cheating that a little.

Yeah but which can I do without getting melted on elite? I feel like lightning is gonna kill everything but if I go with savagery I can sustain better and also get procs out the ass with that

>devotions might be cheating that a little
A gift from the Aetherial that possessed you.
Cause if we were being legit on that idea, you couldn't use Rift gates.

>aetherials
>not the most based damage type
ISHYGDDT

>no Rift gate run
That'd be painful, especially if you didn't do it all in 1 sitting.

Yeah, but there's weaponized autism, and then there's being a mouthbreather repeatedly punching yourself in the face because your retard instinct told you so.

Also, I'm not even entirely sure how much the possession has to do with "The Taken" (the player character)'s abilities. Like you'd think all the meme characters would use actually useful skills, especially given that retarded technology like flashbang exists. But no, apparently the second most renowned character is just some gay nightblade posing as a cook.

both can work, I think savagery has overall more dps but idk

I believe the PC's classes and skills are attributed to the possession having given you accelerated learning abilities or some shit.

A cooked cucked cook.

how did you get all that defensive ability? it's all from gear or also from devotions?

Savagery still does lightning damage though doesn't it? As far as devotions I don't think there's a really big bleed one to work towards so I would probably still build toward the new Ultos one

"yes"
grimtools.com/calc/a2d1me9V
I could "only" fit 3 DA devotions into the build, but they're all the most valuable ones, as far as I can tell.

I technically don't even need Wolverine anymore because pistols have become my go-to weapon for the poison bomb, but I don't have much reason to adjust at the moment.

Attributes are by far the biggest problem, hence pants and shoulders. I'll probably need attribute suffixes on at least some of my gear if I ever switch it out for greens at 94.

there is unknown soldier but otherwise I guess not

Is Occultist a must have if you're playing Necro skellies while scaling vitality?

Uh. I can't access inquisitor/necro after just purchasing the dlc. Any special requirements? I don't have crucible.

Yeah, download the update.

Derp it's steam being a bitch and not downloading it for no reason even though it's checkmarked. Fucking hell. Sorry for shitting up the thread.