>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1I4j8Lub8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for cute Seath, if only I still had the pics to post.

Seath doesn't get enough love, for being the one who invented sorceries.

Then again, neither does Nito or the Witch of Izalith.

still here?

Take this.

Would anybody mind helping me transfer items ? I'd like to run through the game on a new character using the Greataxe, but I don't feel motivated enough to bumrush to Farron. I'll also transfer a Cathedral Knight Helm
PC, High Wall, pass greataxe

>DaS3 Google Docs is horribly out of date, and the sliders sheet is locked
Does anyone know how to make a new one? Would be worth it at least to put the soundtrack and PvP data links inside.

Make your thread faster next time faggot

Hand it over. That thing, your dark souls meme folder

You can get a Greataxe off of the huge hunking greataxe hollow right next to the High Wall bonfire.

Been farming for a while with no luck, sadly. I got a friend to do it for me since he just popped back up online, so don't bother. Thanks anyway sorry for bothering you people

>Facing Lord of Cinder as Pyro/Dark build
>Second phase starts
>Gwyn combo starts
>Back off and throw a vestige
>It hits at the moment he slams his sword into ground for AOE
>Vestige reflects back at me but hits the ground
What the everloving fuck was that? Has he always been able to do that?

Probably. IIRC it could also deflect spells with WoG

I wouldn't be surprised, there are various animations in DaS3 that seem to have deflecting properties just for the hell of it. I don't have it, but there's a webm floating around of a guy activating a Gold Pine Bundle and deflecting an arrow with it.

>Seath invented sorceries
as usual there is nothing explicit. the 6 eyed sorcerers and Vinheim being a dragon school support the claim.
On the other hand, Oolacile clearly separates itself from Vinheim and the players crystal spells are said to be Logan's work

>get summoned as a blue to the Grand Archives
>host wanders off by himself while the other blue and phantom run off somewhere
>decide to babysit host because the red is bound to try and get him alone
>catch up and see the host and the red on the sage's bridge from above, I'm on the ledge
>red hasn't seen me
>he's backing away underneath me
>plunge attack him
>he panic rolls and accidentally buffs
>kill him in two r1s
>host points upwards to the ledge over his dead body

fucking ayy lmao, being a blue cop is surprisingly fun

What the fuck

Neato, if only it was useful for anything!

N-NANI?!?!

Ninja as fuck

man you apply resin fast as fuck
how come buff spells aren't that fast

Because Resins literally last for only 11 seconds. You can get 2 or 3 swings off at best, or one fully charged 2HR2, or one riposte.

They also only add either 110 or 120 damage, and a good Carthus Flame Arc or Lightning Blade can easily add twice that.

Seath developed the essence of it. Humans are not magical beings and cannot use sorceries naturally like Seath or the moonlight butterflies can. They can only express that idea through the use of a catalyst. "Inventing" a sorcery is finding the right "words", thoughts, to express it.
Seath didn't exactly create soul sorceries but he laid the groundwork for them. The dragon school is probably named after him, as there is no other dragon connected to sorceries, so Logan could very well have studied his work before developing soul spears/homomasses, as he later did with Seath's work on crystals.
Besides, the MLGS calls him the grandfather of sorceries and Dr. Havel here hated both sorcerers and Seath, although we don't know which hatred caused which (my money's on Havel admiring the dragons and hating Seath for betraying them)
>inb4 ADHD-user complaining about the first 3-5 seconds

if seathe invented sorceries how come a random cat knows how to cast them

Stomp also blocks arrows

Headbutting does not stop arrows. The more you know.

Aava? Who the fuck cares, a million ways this could happen.
>he created it or his spirit or whatever played part in making it
>the cat used to be a sorcerer that turned into a furry
>the cat is actually intelligent enough to have learned them like any other would
>another 999997 ways I'm not going to list

youtube.com/watch?v=J1I4j8Lub8w

>captcha: sherman police

well that's that. I'm guessing abyss sorcery comes from a different root

Probably. My guess is that most magics have a different origin, even those who need the same casting stats. Abyss sorcery comes from the dark soul, fire sorcery from the fire(life?) soul, lightning from the light soul and the dances from the death soul. Soul sorcery could be said to derive from "colorless" souls, the thing we get when we kill an enemy and could be a minute fragment of Gwyn's light soul or the accumulated souls somehow "filtered" by passing through the body. This is mostly wild speculation, dark souls never really explains most stuff, much less such technicalities that even the most plain and accessible lore of vidya seem to ignore

Can some eurobro help me with that singing lady at the bottom of dragon sanctum, she's a bitch to solo and the NPC summons are worthless.
1.78M SM on PC

Can someone help a brand new pyromancer out on PS4? I just need whatever stuff you can save scum, literally anything would help.

I'll be at the high wall, pass is "Arecibo"

>eurobro
The servers aren't split between EU/NA.

Wait so what does the cross-region option do in the settings?

Japan vs the rest of the world. FROM are a bunch of hacks.

enables japan's firewall

Song is pretty dank.

Feel like making a dedicated blue cop character now 2bh. Is the most active level range still SL25+2?

>From are hacks
Nope, it means that nips can choose to have VERY good connectivity with each other. And From self publishes in Japan so there's more incentive for them to please Japan specifically.

If you're willing to wait 15 min, I can see if I can drop you an Onyx Blade and Demon's Scar.

Can someone drop stuff for a new pyromancer at the high wall on PS4? Anything helps, like souls, weapons, armors, etc.

Pass is "Arecibo"

>cross regional gameplay disabled
>only regions are japan and the rest of the world
>not hacks
Stop sucking Memezaki's dick user. This shit is retarded in the year 2017.

Do people actually get way of white circle'd for disconnecting or is it just a fake threat?

I'm sick of these faggots vanishing into the ether when I'm about to murder them.

You need to do it a bunch for it to happen. Like, disconnect from literally every invasion that ever happens.

nvm fixed it
cunt spawned that fuckoff huge knight while there were still skeletons running around, why don't I ever get the piglets?

That's fine, as long as it happens.

Anyone around to kill Demon Princes with me? PC, NG+, pass is dsg.

congration
my strategy was murder her before velstadt spawns and otherwise die

On my way.

I would but honestly all the dlc bosses are just tedious to fight punishers who 1 hit for a single mistake and take 10 mins to kill. If I had to describe the bosses it would be tedious.

Nezarecs skin fucking sucks.

>land undead hunter charm
>host just runs the duration out
Honestly, with how hard it is to land the mother fuckers you'd think they'd last longer then 30 seconds.

>spend like hour to kill friede to obtain bones for arena
>finally do it
>realize i had to kill champion and his wolf goons instead to obtain it
FUCK
i dont know whats gonna be harder, getting there or actual boss

They're mostly a psychological tool. Hit a phantom with one and it turns their agression right off.

For some reason, whenever I invade or get summoned to Undead Settlement, the lighting/shading/textures/whatever look fucking weird. Anyone know what's causing this? This just started happening today.

it works on you too tho

Thanks lad, I got kinda fucked in that fight.

I really fucking hate how invasion meta is basically just roll/run away and you can dodge fucking everything unless you're using one of a few select weapons with good rundown ability.

I'm at the high wall

Yeah, Demon Prince is a bitch on NG+. My first time in, I think that grab attack did like 80% of my HP, I'm honestly kind of surprised it didn't kill you.

Something about being a blue triggers it. Blues can cause other glitches too like making some players invulnerable for a short period of time.

I don't have Demon's Scar, forgot to transpose it and I'm on NG+ but I can give you the Onyx Blade and a ring or two.

>>>/dg/

>greatshields have block frames during their shield bash
>low stamina move that blocks 100% of physical damage and deals damage at the same time
>can be activated faster than a kick but can't result in a guard break so it's kick-proof if you react fast enough
>give this to an NPC with literally instant response time

I am upset.

This hollow blocks your path to your waifu, what do you do?

Okay, strange. So to clarify, that's how it looks to everyone that comes in as a blue? I wonder why that is.

I was afraid my game was glitched out or something.

And I immediately know you are talking about the spear lothrick knights. Fuck fighting those guys. Best part is that if you fight them without a shield they will just spam that instant shield bash over and over again.

What if.. this hollow IS my waifu?..

My sign is down by the bonfire.

N-NANI?!?

They lower their guard right after the bash, so as long as you're standing just far enough away from them to whiff it, you can just R1 spam them down right after.

It's nothing new, it's happened to me maybe nine times out of ten when summoned as a Blue there.

>he takes fashion pics with HUD on
>he doesn't remove embers for sets that aren't fire-themed or wear untrue dark ring to get better buff effects
absolutely disgusting

I'm not sure if it happens to everyone, or every time even. I have been summoned there as a blue only once. Other Anons here have posted similar screenshots of that area too.

>playing Dark Souls 2 because your computer can't run Dark Souls 3

what a sad existence

Apply twinaxes to forehead

>Farron memesword man
>He doesn't press L1 once
>I switched to my Warpick for nothing

Colour me shocked

I'm mainly butthurt about Tsorig. Literally every attack or move he instantly interrupts it with a shield bash.

Dark Souls 3 made me appreciate Dark Souls 2 more.

>playing better game
where's the problem?

I don't see it

RATE MY MAGNUM OPUS /dsg/

is this actual helmet or what

Are you set to worldwide?

Love that Nito

Lure him to the black k****ht ,above the lava pool

Matchmaking is set to ON

Ayyy!

It's... beautiful ;_;

>gargles
>kalameet
>seath

CUTE, also saved.

Are we doing fashion?

This was his phantom and I didn't know they would be enemies.

I'm guessing you've never played Bloodborne

not anymore lmao

It is, the White preacher head.

I love the Black Knights in there. The first one you run into with the great axe I drag through the level letting him kill all the ghruls for me. He's ace at it.