Touhou General /2hug/ #51

Seija is gay edition
Previous Thread →

>So what is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN. Instead of ship or robots it features anime girls fighting youkai and such.

>Why isn't this in /jp/
Some Cirno poster made a thread just for a get and now we're here.

>Where should I start?
the games until 5 were designed for the PC-98 platform, which would require an emulator. It's recommended you start either with the sixth (first Windows game) or the second game (as the first one isn't a bullet hell) and work your way up from there some games aren't your usual bullet hells but should be played anyway
1: Arkanoid
7.5, 10.5, 12.3, 13.5, 14.5: Fighting games
The others follow the basics of the bullet hell genre but usually add a game play twist.

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.weebly.com/classic-era-th6th95.html
moriyashrine.weebly.com/retro-era-pc-98.html

>How to Touhou for bakas
m.imgur.com/s1JmZu8

>West Replays
replays.gensokyo.org/index.php

>Please git gud!
moriyashrine.weebly.com/introduction-to-touhou.html

>eraTohoK (plus other era games):
pastebin.com/6CULQcKd (embed)

>Touhou 16!!!
mega.nz/#!Dt91QDDa!w7dlOkuBP8tYwRfI3clq3wvf3v7I3DLDUneUhOUTEOY

DEMO LINKS:
AoCF:
mega.nz/#!g4d0hRqS!cyFKIH3U_On3zUBNA6GtcIjNjrN3IK4StJBPalFafQM

>1cc charts!
imgur.com/a/LmjDC

Touhou could be a videogame, but I'm not funny so I won't post a joke or something here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.touhouwiki.net/index.php?title=THWiki_Popularity_Poll&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop#13th_.282017.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's okay, I'm gay for Seija

>Seija is gay
I could see it, just to piss off everyone by pretending to be a homosexual.

>pretending

Shit OP. Do we have enough people to start a thread war?

Shit OP with a shit 2hu for a shit general.

>LoLKfags talking about taste

Thread war you say? Does that mean I get to bayonet somebody?

en.touhouwiki.net/index.php?title=THWiki_Popularity_Poll&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop#13th_.282017.29
>LoLK on 6th place
>DDC on 8th
DDCfag has shit taste

>Those fucking spell cards by doremy

Guys this game is fuck.

When I become president of the USA eventually I'll be sure to make same sex marriage illegal again and all gays will be alienated as mentally ill freaks just like it was meant to be

DDCfags are worse than TDfags. At least TD is somewhat good.
The only thing worse than DDC is probably HSiFS.

>That unrelated image is from LoLK!
>That must mean they are LoLKfags!
Are you that braindead to recognize reaction images? No wonder you like Seija so much,

FAG

Dumb Hot Topic poster

>wanting AIDs and HIV
Fag

>When I become president of the USA eventually I'll be sure to make same sex marriage illegal again and all gays will be alienated as mentally ill freaks just like it was meant to be
Calm down Pence
You are playing an anime girls pink ass looking game. You'll be thrown with all the fags

>Outlawing the purest form of love
Faggot

>Last thread
>#49
What the actual fuck.

Seijafag is dumb. More news at eleven.

>purest form of love
>yuri fags
>muh purity

>Implying I made the OP
Dumb anti-amanojacute posters

>That'd be Alice
That'd be 90% of the 2hus
>ZUN is just waiting for the right time to make ISC2
I hope he does it but without Seija
Oh fuck, sorry.
Last thread:

It's okay. Everyone makes mistakes. Even amanounko.

Amanojaku is a stupid name

>Last thread:
user...

Have much of a fuckup are you god dang it.

Anti-Amanojacute fags everyone

It's all r-ruse!
brb, gonna go to Gensokyo

>Try practice mode
>Just end up bomb spamming instead and don't actually improve
>Discouraged from doing it again because I only need to practice the spell card and don't want to go through the whole stage again

DON'T GIVE ME THAT FUCKING FACE DOREMY

Man Murasa must have you cursed or something

While i'm at it here you go guys.

>When you fuck up the last thread twice

>bomb spamming
user, you're not supposed to use bombs in practice or PD. Why do you think ZUN disabled them in Spell Practice?

FUCK GUYS I think I got it now.

Last thread:

user, you should've just accepted the fuckup, you made it worse by trying again and again.

Never give up, guys!

What do you expect from the murasafag?

I got it right the third time, notice the 5 second diference between both posts.Please don't shame me even more,
I already shamed myself enough ;_;

Wait can't I just use the checkpoint system as my spell card practice? I can go to any checkpoint any infinite amount of times correct?

It's okay user, I understand.

Do you mean in PD? You get to retry the same chapter until you finish it without dying. When you finish it, you're in the next chapter.
The game becomes much easier of course.

Damn so it doesn't work like I thought.

Fuck, well if there really is no spellcard practice then i'm in for a long ass ride, this is definitely looking much harder than SA.

>Nobody talks about Okina

You mean Junko Yakumo?

I'm sorry I haven't 1cc HSiFS yet. I'll try going for it after I 1cc UFO, ok?

I guess she's cool, but she really is just a mix of Junko and Yukari.

Who? are you quoting?

Is she from Okinawa?

Everything past stage 3 of that game was lame.

Stage 4? Chinese Bootleg Reimu.
Stage 5? Literal Back-up Dancers.
Stage 6? Some Yukari Wannabe.
Extra Stage? The same Yukari Wannabe, except now OH SHIT SHE'S STANDING UP

ZUN really dropped the ball on that one.

Hey fuck off, Narumi is cute. She's better than Baba Yaga or that Larvae

I'm honestly worried about the roster for AoCF, I already wasn't a big fan of ULiL, I'm worried their gonna make it worse, since apparently nobody from Soku is returning.

>make it worse
>when it's ULiL+new characters
>implying SDM and pals were better

>nobody from Soku is returning.
And how is that a bad thing?

>literally every Boss from EoSD except for Rumia and Flandre:The Game
No thanks.

>Wake up
>user is attempting to 1cc LoLK
This will be interesting

>5 characters from the EOSD in a game with a roster of 20 characters
>covers the rest of the games pretty well anyways

Soku is fucking shit for tertiareis

>5 bosses out of the 7 bosses from EoSD

t. "real" touhou primary

I don't see the issue when there's still another 15 characters in the game not from EoSD

Yeah, 12 (not counting the 3 original ones) characters from 6 games against 5 characters from a single game

Post scary 2hus

I guess it could dialed back a little, like not introducing Cirno and Meiling, but I don't have any issues with it myself, since everyone is pretty fun to play, who would you put in their place?

Hey, circlejerk faggots, is the AoCF demo in the op at least the new one?

I just thought this post was funny because you guys only have 12 unique ips, not including me.

>haha let's just come here and pretend I'm better than anyone haha

I take it you recently discovered mefomefo then user?

>Try to do a Patche cosplay in ds3
>Fail miserably because magic sucks until late game
Fun.

>haha I'm not going to answer his question.
You're only proving me right, secondary.

Should be reversed, if we're going by what happens in PCB.
secondary faggots

But why, since she's not ever fully revived in PCB, her last spell only ever getting to 80% resurrection, so if you go by spell card order, that is accurate. It works both ways Mr. Primary. But no, I don't think the AoCF demo in the OP is the more recent one, but I don't see the rush to play the new demo when it only adds a stage and Doremy.

>hahah dude I'm being le funneh so primary even though I know nothing, look at this random fact haha did you know that Marisa's eyes are yellow? haha so primary

When you get to her in PCB, the tree is already nearing full bloom. She even says as much in the pre-fight dialogue. The implication is that the cherry blossoms start falling off during her last card (which is why they're dropping constantly for the duration) ending with the tree being completely barren once more.
You'd know this if you actually played the game.
>I don't see the rush to play the new demo that includes a new character
You are a colossal faggot.

>Angry secondary sounds intensify.

Kill yourself

>who would you put in their place?
I think Meiling fits perfectly, I would have removed Patchy and Cirno though. I think Ran + Chen, Yuugi, Kaguya, Eirin, Mokou, Momiji, Yuuka, Kanako and Suwako as their own characters would have been good choices, not all of those but some getting in would have been interesting.
Nah, I've been in love with his art for a while

>secondary faggots

Get out please
Ask /jp/

>Implying I didn't go to /jp/ first.

>Get out please
The fact that the term upsets you implies that there's an element of truth to it. If you guys really want a secondary circlejerk, why not just join an irc already?

The tree ramps up it's bloom the whole fight and dies off after you win. So again, both ways are accurate really.
>I don't want to rush to play a demo that includes a new character
Yep, there's not much new, I play Doremy before she's balanced for 10 minutes at best to see how she plays and drop the demo until the next game comes out. There's no real reason to rush Doremy before we have the full roster.

First off, one of the reasons I ask is because the most recent demo is supposed to include a good amount of characters, aside from just Doremy.
As well, you're delusional if you really think we're getting that many new characters. Expect like 3 more.

Where the hell did I imply I was expecting more characters? I know we're only getting exactly 3 more, and to my understanding there's only been Doremy added, they just improved the character select to have all the characters, barring the three hidden + debut character, silhouetted.

Made it to stage 4 boss, but this is the end of the line again it seems.

Only 12? Damn I didn't know we were that small

>wings
One wing, actually.

>Only 12? Damn I didn't know we were that small

The thread is still young. We probably have around 50 people from various time zones.

not long ago we were at 100 unique posters. Though I haven't been really paying attention the number of unique posters as of late, since I'm not some /jp/ autist who thinks he's the only real primary in a world filled with secondaries. That and the thread is still pretty new.

If /jp/ doesn't know then you won't find it here
I don't get bothered for getting called a secondary but I know you are gonna do either a shitflinging about why /jp/ is better or why we are shit and derail the thread into shitpost or stay and be a petty bitch about how we are all secondary circlejerk
>irst off, one of the reasons I ask is because the most recent demo is supposed to include a good amount of characters
I tought the other 3 characters were going to be released in the full game. Didn't they say in /jp/ it was just Doremy plus a new stage on the new demo?
>Only 12? Damn I didn't know we were that small
It's because the thread was just made a 3 hours ago, on the next days the number of posters should rise

Oh wow 50 people, that's almost as much as KSG!
That's ignoring things like dynamic ips and what not, though...

>Derail
Yeah, sorry I know you guys are always super on topic.

>That's ignoring things like dynamic ips and what not, though...

We usually have way over a 100 unique ips at the end of a thread. The 50 is just a rough guess but taking dynamic ips into account.

Pretty sure that's not what Sumireko did

Oh, right, she's gonna be in AoCF. Any ideas of what she'll be doing this time around?

Oh so you are gonna stay and be petty while bitching about this circlejerk? Didn't you already got your question answered? You don't have to stay anymore.

>Replying to low tier bait

Well she did shoot someone, just not herself.

Anti-HSiFS faggots are worse than whatever you come up with

TD was pretty bad, not really hard, it just refused to give you resources so if you die early on you may as well reset

I dunno, you got resources every spell card, the game just refused to drop them, so you had to hug the boss and run back to get the drop. Which is a problem in of itself.

I guess it beats TD and HSiFS because it had characters that changed the status quo, but I don't think lore makes a game all that better

Lore can save games that have a lot of lore focus. A touhou game that serves the lore well but is bad gameplay wise would be a shit touhou game, because ZUN gives pretty much zero fucks about lore and continuity.

No wait shit I meant TD beating DDC and HSiFS

That's why I'm saying I don't like TD. It has good lore but I can't stand the gameplay

Yeah it's pretty trash I don't see how the lore is good either, it just added a taoist faction to the game and doesn't really improve the lore at all, just adds more shit, which is Touhou's biggest issue, adding more stuff while ignoring the previous stuff.

Then again, maybe Okina is going to show up in the mangas and do something, just like Yukari in FS