/dg/ - Destiny-Alpha Team General

>>REMINDERLIVE EVENTS Royal Pools > Calus
Nightfall: The Pyramidion - Torrent // Timewarp: Zero Hour
Flashpoint: Titan
Xur: Titan - Sweet Business // Winter’s Guile // Doom Fang Pauldron // Raiden Flux
Trials: LOL?!?!

>>NEWSCLANSLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14224745
guardian.gg/2/class-stats?mode=5&start=2017-09-06&end=2017-10-23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no Failsafe gf

first for PCucks enjoy sloppy seconds and scraps

>tfw bought this on pc and have NO IDEA what i'm doing

gonna be fun, man

>tfw no thicc, muscular, Titan gf/wife

When is the PC clan leader usually on?

oI,

strawpoll.me/14224745

is there any good shader for the raid set

>female titan

should i do it even though im maxed out on the xbone

yes, you wont

kill yourself

no
it will be deader than console, both xbox and playstation

Just fucking post the name you use in Battlenet, stop making it an issue. Look how the console crowd LFGs and go from there.

PC: Faggot69
PC - Faggot69

4/6 Calus. Come be disappointed.

Didn't Alpha Meme finish 9th?

yeah they couldn't even get top 5 lmao

>>that one person who has a thick accent no one understands
Sorry user, its not something I can control.
t.Anedime.

will KB+M make handcannons viable in pc?

>inner circle jerk in OP
kys faggots

Where are you from again? The worst accent I've heard was from this Finnish dude. He's a cool cat but I can barely understand him.

I'm here, my man. I'm usually on most of the time, but something came up and I had to pop out; I'll be home and sorting out invites etc. very soon (on the bus back now)

>The Virgin PC player
-Asks endlessly for weeks what subclasss to use and what kind of build to set up, even though it hardly matters.
-Has to ask the thread and make strawpolls because he is not sure how he should format is name in the thread.
-Plays destiny for the first time
-Plays a game that is already dead

the salty consolefags

>Before I'll tie those around your neck.
>Before I'll tie those around your
>Before I'll tie those around
>Before I'll tie those
>Before I'll tie
>Before I'll
>I'll
Its "Before I tie them" not "Before I will tie them"

No because they're outdone by other guns that don't take as much skill to use.

Nice cabling

ign fag who played release build says handcannons are the way to go on pc

What console retard

Croatia

>Asking eraser what console.
If you have to ask, you can't play with him, and you should just go back.

handcannons were meta in the PC beta crucible

Literally no one has heard of you faggot, Ive been here since D1 beta and have never heard of you.,

>Iktf

>he hasn't heard of the thread's second team to beat calus

enjoy being irrelevant!

PC babies have to take public transportation
HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

From your accent, you sounded somewhat Israeli. I've been to Deblejak once, it was nice.

>Literally no one has heard of you faggot, Ive been here since D1 beta and have never heard of you.,
First of all I'm not eraser so you're using the wrong pronoun. Secondly, no, no you haven't been here that long, because you would know who eraser was if you actually were.

LMAO Second team to beat Calus was Das a Wipe. Nice try irrelevant no name.

No one here pays attention to namefags, most of us ignore circlejerk and just use the thread for LFG. You may think you are popular but no one knows who you are.

I'll go, let me set up my PS4.

Show proof DasAWipe shitters, Eraser's team can fuck you over anyday.

>on the bus

could pc players be any more virgin? get a car you cuck

>This much damage control.
You really need to go back dude.

sorry no hicks aloud

my Ferrari is in for MOT, fagit

Youre a shitter dude, no one cares about you and you shouldnt expect anyone to know you. Good players dont pay attention to thread politics or pay attention to thread shitposters.

Only people who are known around here are people who are good

you guys know wcD? he's sick as fuck

>challenge mode Calus
>"must kill one(1) red bar enemy in throne room"
>thousands of players unable to get emblem

(You) must go back.

BTFO'd, literal who put in his place

Ladies, calm yo' titties. Literally not been responding to any of these posts. Team is full now.

Says the newfag noname shit KD garbage player

Better Devils and Minuet was the shit on the pc beta not sure how well they will compete againts mida and uriels

>Get utterly destroyed
>HAHA wasn't me I swear....

You are pathetic

Is it always this much circlejerk or is it because of the tomorrows pc release and autists feel insecure about it?

HAHHAHAHA dasawipe shitters moving the goalpoast since they know they didn't beat us to threads second

Yes and yes

They're waiting for you user, there's no time, you must go back now.

this general is garbage but the impending PC release has all the autists at full tilt.

Only retards think of this general as different platforms, yours truly believes all platforms are fun a welcome to play with eachother!

LMAO no one even knows who your clan is. Ive been playing since Destiny Alpha and have never seen Eraser1990 in a /dg/ raid once. Go back under your rock shitters.

i don't know who anyone is, so you're clearly all dogshit.

People not knowing who the eraser1990 is fucking pcfags lol

>Keeps using the wrong pronoun.
Autism.

>He doesn't like female titans and male warlocks

Go back to where you came shitter, you just embarrassed yourself.

PC release is tomorrow so all the console autists are screeching mad and think their shitposting will somehow dissuade PC players from posting here.

It actually makes me laugh. Like, a lot. This moment is even better than the game itself honestly.

funny, since you are participating in one

PC bros what emulator are you guys using for aim assist?

It's pretty much always like this my dude

Absolutely seething.

Aight, im just gonna assume this place isnt gonna be fun for PC players after the game comes out. I dont know if its PC players antagonizing console players or what, but there is some INSANE hostility towards them here. And this isnt my first general on Veeky Forums, but has been by far the least productive. Literally nothing is discussed, and after not being here for 4 days, I feel like I have missed nothing. It just sucks the only other options are Reddit, or just playing the game by myself and with my friends, but i guess that will have to suffice.

A mouse.

embarrassing t b h

nice pasta

lol no one is actually doing this right

nothing of value lost

:thinking:

why are you so upset user, I'm playing on PS4 until midnight tonight.
And then I'm quitting for PC and never looking back

Its like you werent around when dark souls went pc

Truely this is the worst general. How is this general this bad? phucking BDO at least discusses their game, and thats some gook hentai game or something.

>not finishing raids with eraser and joff every week for maximum britpower gains

>:thinking:
Highly doubt that.

Very few people post here so its extremely easy to subvert the general by samefagging and posting as user.

were you not around during beta or mth

guardian.gg/2/class-stats?mode=5&start=2017-09-06&end=2017-10-23

So are nightstalkers considered to be the "good player" class, or is there something in their toolset that sets them above pulsetitans and voidlocks?

nice to see the peasents are clearing out

invisibility turns off aim assist which is highly needed for controllers
also invis and swords/shotguns are really strong since the maps are small

>glitching Calus with 14 year olds on LFG and we still can't even get past two rounds of callouts

fucking end me, but I need to get this done before reset

Smaller sample size

help I'm retarded how do i see clan founder on the extension clans for pc

>muh dark souls
every time. what about console exclusive generals like this that were trash from the beginning?

Am I missing something or is the Etana SI4 just a straight upgrade from Last Hope? It's got the same stats and rate of fire but trades a sliver of range for faster reload and a significantly larger magazine

nope

in my experience the teams trying to glitch are usually the worst. As counterintuitive as it may sound youll have better luck with people doing it legit

I dont see here much gay/futa shit mixed with anime avatarfags so its not the worst.

Strange, I thought everyone was of the opinion that hunter was shit in this game. Glad to see that isn't the case.

hey guys pc player here lets get along!

what class should I play if I want to carry my shitter friends?

affliction warlock probably