/drg/ - DanganRonpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

moogi is OOGLIE

Best giri.

I love Junko!

MONACA~!!!

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun! feat. Kaito

I liked Kaede and would have liked to see her remain the protagonist, but I can see how the Shuichi-Kaede thing might have ended up being too close to Naegi-Kiri. Still, might have been cool.

Naegi-kun! You want to play something with me?

After the cafeteria scene the next day the status quo reigned once more. Wouldn't say that.

Are all Amami fags gay men?
I mean I expected girls to like him but most of the people talking about him a guys.

Kotokyuutie!

.lrig tseb eht si oyoyK taht rednimer A

I want to fuck Kaito.

Mugi!

i want to be friends with kokichi ouma

Angoku!

Who would've been the first killer instead of Kaede then?

I love Kirumi!

It was impossible to not have one of them killed in the first chapter. They were way too close.
I was sure Saihara was going to die because I didn't expect them to pull a protag switch.

Animator!

Just finished V3 and besides the ending it was a pretty ok game. Question I have is what is Rantaro's first talent? He got his second talent as Ultimate Survivor for surviving his first game but what was his first talent during the game?

I just speculated he's Ultimate Luck because he reminds me of Makoto and Nagito and looks like them. I probably won't be playing the extra modes because I'm pretty busy this week.

I like Amami a lot, but I'm not gay. He's not quite best boy tier though.

Why do boobs always look better in sweaters?

>another Ishimondo edition

Adventurer

Maki's in Garry's Mod!

They were Naezono 2.0. One of them had to die in chapter 1. I'd have preferred both dying in chapter 1 if it means we get Amami vs. Ouma shenanigans desu.

we’re all manly men here user!

Again, just like Kaito, it's really the MMD maker's fault here, not the Source Porter.
It also would help if they weren't full front for the preview picture and it were a profile.

nice of the princess to invite us over to /drg/, eh Luigi?

Shuichi

I want Tenko to step on me!

>The smartest thing to do would be to make friends so they don't want to kill you.
True but it also runs the risk of letting your potential future killer get just close enough so you would not suspect a thing. It's a double-edged sword.

Akamatsu was way too similar to Naegi and I didn't liked then people other than protagonist already knew/deduced everything and yet maked him say that they wanted him to say by giving hints.

Besides, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

I'm a girl and I want Amami's dick inside me every single day.

There are no girls on the Internet, after all!

Give me ten locations in the V3 academy, /drg/.

any 10 of the dorms

>Why do boobs always look better in sweaters?
They are trying their hardest to escape from that prison of fabric.

>Women
Oumafags
Saiharafags
Kiibofags
>Men
Kaitofags
Amamifags
>Even split
Hoshibros
Tulpafags
>Not enough data
Gontafags

Adventurer? Weird talent but he kinda does look like he sails the seas too.

Cafeteria, Gymnasium, Class A, Class B, Class C, Men's Bathroom, Women's Bathroom, Library, Game Room, AV Room

Any 10 of the labs

Mommy!!!

>Make gun
>Somebody kills somebody with that gun
>Get blamed for the victims death and people want me to die because without my actions they couldn't have killed as easily.

I want to hug kokichi ouma

>Amami vs. Ouma shenanigans
I would give an obscene amount of money for this.

>starting classroom
>school store
>love hotel
>Seance room
>Ouma's talent room
>Miu's lab
>kitchen/dining room
>flashback light classroom
>warehouse
>sasino

exactly! so lets do manly things, like seeing who has the biggest dick!

We have talents like fucking Supreme Leader. Adventurer looks a lot more logical than that.

Cuckichifags VS Zeussufags.

Alright, fags, listen up! I've heard a lot of shit from around here about my bro Shuichi being a cuckold, and let me tell you, that's not the case! My man Shuichi would never be a cuckold! He might not get all the girls he might want, but any girl he gets is staying with him! Unless she dies. Can't do much about that.

And I know this for a fact! Even if they hated his guts, they wouldn't be able to turn away from his delicious tears, his arousing pit-stink, and his fruity semen! Bros help bros find their good points, and I've experienced all of these things! No self-respecting woman would run away from that delicious and creamy sperm, let me tell you! Now, back off and quit talking about how he's a "cuck", or else!

Junko loves Naegi!

I want some sweater Kiri art. Not that I'd look at her breasts or anything!

I agree with everything in this post. Ouma having someone like Amami to butt heads with mentally would have been cool. Like they'd probably have this weird frenemy relationship.

>delicious and creamy sperm
Prove it

How many times do I have to teach you this lesson Monomi?! I'm gonna beat the crap outta ya!

Stop ressembling to Monokuma! Bullying is the perfect answer to everything!

I've had enough of this nonsense. It ends today. Stand back everyone. Leave Bully-kun to ME.

>calls everyone a fag
>talks about how good his bro’s tears taste

is there something you’re not telling us kaito

oh wait you mean, like, the other kind.

>we could've had it all

Being surrounded by manly men... what a wet dream.

Haven't people been kind enough to Tenko to translate a full doujin about her? If only all characters got that much love!

I love her stinky sister!

It's not gay if you say no homo afterwards!

>it's that same girl balween's been arguing with forever

I love her crispy sister!

Good night, sweet prince.

So, that are you going to do? If you answer me with words that does not satisfy me, I'll have to punish you.

Since when bros taste the tears of their bros? Did you bullied Saihara?

Fuck Kaito. Amami should have been Ouma's rival. His experience with past killing games would have made him the only person who takes no shits from him.

Miu big family

You shut the fuck up. Kaito has a manly, powerful scent that any real loyal bitch should be happy to have spread all over her. I, for one, want to lick the sweat off his chest and spit it into a cup so I can boil it down to the salt and use it to season my food while I fantasize to the thought of him working out more and providing me with more delicious man juice. Anyone else would feel the same.

I have that and a few others, but there's too little! I love sweaters so much man.

I mean the comfy and warm kind, cleavage ones aren't as good!

Do you like Chisa pizza /drg/?

I'm in love with Kaede!

that is very true

I feel like Kaitofags are the new Tulpafags in terms of depravity

What the fuck was Junko's problem?

I really like her seiyuu.

t. Ouma

low iq post

I want to lure her into danger!
It's not like she'll tell anyone where she's going

Miu infertile
Miu spontaneous suicide
No-one cares

I want Kaito to deepthroat my dick! I want him to choke on it and start coughing up blood on it! I want him to lick all of his own blood out and then kiss me with his blood stained face! I want then to use his own blood as lube for his ass!
And then we fuck.

I like vaguely unsettling art like this.

>someone who's been in a killing game and trying to "win" traditionally vs someone who's never been in one and trying to win it by ruining it
Now that's a compelling rivalry.

We've always been fucked up

high iq post

>kissing each other the cheeks is totally a thing bros do shuuichi!
>There's nothing wrong with roughousing with your bro from time to time!
>Oops! Your dick accidentally got stuck in my mouth? I'll suck it off for ya'! Bros help bros!

wtf

cooking and eating kaito's legs

She already has one monokub so there's no reason she couldn't just adopt the rest!

Shuichi and Maki Roll please.

cooking and eating Kaito's colon

is this loss

no KF, cannibalism is wrong

When you smell his colon

Nothing unsettling about doing stuff with the wax figure of a dead guy you barely knew.

Where did he gets his horse mask again?

everyone post kaito

this is now /kg/ for kaito general