/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: Mooncancer Liz soon. Trust me.
>Halloween 2017
October 25th
news.fate-go.jp/2017/halloween2017/

>EoR III is live
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou/

>EoR III Rate-up 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou2/
Raikou: 25-1
Shuten Douji: 20-24, 27-1
4* Saber: 20-28, 31-1
4* Assassin: 20-26, 29-1
>Sasaki Kojirō animation update

>EoR III Rate-up 1
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou/
>Musashi and 3* Lancer are always in the rate-up.
4* Archer: 21-26, 29-1
4* Assassin: 23, 27-1

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Reminder

Not sure if Roman is being genuinely ignorant or not

>Narita might actually rush to finish SF before he dies
Now I really hope that he has cancer.

Liz thread

LIZ THREAD

Even better, TWO LIZ THREADS

I'd rather he die and leave SF unfinished than rushing it.

>fate grand order "events"

>farm 40 ap node 500 times to buy things in a shop

lol

>retarded gilcuck makes a fanfic and tries to wank gilgameme
>gets cancer
JUST
U
S
T

>Myeloma bone pain usually involves the spine and ribs, and worsens with activity. Persistent localized pain may indicate a pathological bone fracture. Involvement of the vertebrae may lead to spinal cord compression or kyphosis. Myeloma bone disease is due to the overexpression of receptor activator for nuclear factor k B ligand (RANKL) by bone marrow stroma. RANKL activates osteoclasts, which resorb bone. The resultant bone lesions are lytic (cause breakdown) in nature, and are best seen in plain radiographs, which may show "punched-out" resorptive lesions (including the "raindrop" appearance of the skull on radiography). The breakdown of bone also leads to the release of calcium into the blood, leading to hypercalcemia and its associated symptoms.
Jesus Christ, what a painful disease. Literally your bones are getting holes ripped open in them by insane cancerous white blood cells. And then there's the anemia and secondary infections caused by having HOLES IN YOUR FUCKING BONES. No cure, treatments are only effective for temporarily preventing worsening symptoms and pain. Fuck. Narita sure chose one hell of a cancer to die from. It's almost poetic given Shizuo Heiwajima's whole deal

I rather have an unfinished one rather than a rushed one.

I just want to know what Pale Rider does

>Multiple Myeloma is bad shit with no cure, since it's a cancer of the white blood cells that cannot be simply cut out of the patient like most tumorous cancers. RIP Narita if the PET scan confirms the diagnosis.
Reminder this is your future if you are a cancerous and retarded gilfag.

Reminder.

It's time to choose

make niggas sick

I hope it's just a false alarm and Narita is OK.

My greatest fear isn't that he'll rush it, but that he'll give it over to someone like Higashide or Sakurai to finish it.

IT'S NOT FAIR HERKBROS WE WERE SUPPOSED TO FINALLY SEE FULL POWER HERK, WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO /OURGUY/?!?!

How do people like Liz? She has no redeeming features. Ugly colors, outfit, theme, personality, underdeveloped body.

I'm fine with him just writing a 1 page summery for it and ending it so that we can finally get the SF servants in GO.

Why are there so many assassin girls with small, fuckable bodies?

SF confirmed for never ending

>doing Bedi's interlude
>awwwww yis going to a date with my girlfriend (male) (sh)he's so cute when (s)he blushes
>starts to talk about Tristan and how he used to go camping with him
>he just keeps talking about him
O-Ok

>tfw no new LIZ THREAD pic for this year's Halloween event

Jesus christ that's horrific

Pestilence is way more impressive than Ozy going by lore

lol

>assassin girls
That's how they get you

Elizabeth Báthory’s role in the game is almost analogous to Nanami’s role in Utena – a comic relief character, but also an important central piece to CCC‘s story. Liz is a thinly-veiled parody and critique of idol culture – the game describes her as having a great voice, but wastes it singing crappy, out-of-tune pop songs, to the point that her Noble Phantasm, Báthory Erzsébet, literally has her bring out giant speakers to blast the eardrums of her enemies and put the Curse status on them. She describes idols as the greatest form of torture because she can hold the attention of a legion of fans as they listen to her soul-crushing music. But most importantly, her obsession with idol culture also ties into her desire for eternal youth.

Liz is obsessed with remaining eternally young, chaste, and beautiful. She is completely in love with herself and wishes for the world to revolve around her. This obsession is also partly due to the expectations put on her by the people around her – she’s a noble; a countess whose duty is to rule over her people and to remain eternally beautiful. Believing that she’ll keep her youth by bathing in fresh blood, she continues to torture people throughout the game.

Unfortunately, CCC has a bone to pick with that attitude. The game doesn’t stop making fun of her attempts to become “pure and maidenly”, at one point even straight-up making fun of her for having completely no sexual experience. But most importantly, CCC wants to make it clear that her strong self-love and desire for eternal youth because nothing remains perfect and untarnished forever.

/fgoalter/ LITERALLY on suicide watch

>EoR3 utterly BTFO for not featuring Lancelot
>not Naritacuck is getting BTFO for trying to wank Gilgakek
JETCHADS ALWAYS WIN BABY

It's not even confirmed, quit doomposting.

Kills the Author

Okay, but what can he actually do that's so great?

We don't even know what this year's Liz is going to look. Give it some time

I'll get Wu.
Get her good.

I choose both

Hush, little boy.

Bedi and Tristan were the Middle age OTP what did you expect?

I used to be ambivalent-to-negative about her but I've hung around in these threads long enough that I was basically brainwashed into liking her.

>legitimately more excited for Liz event than for EOR3 after we found out what it really was
>still haven't made any real progress in EOR3
I don't get
Where the fuck is the money going
How could they have a rushjob singularity at this stage of the game

>famous last words

>Narita is probably going to take the SF Servants to his grave.

>guy complains to Aniplex USA about gacha rates
>they give him the number to the suicide hotline
Brutal.

Nobu a CUTE.

Make niggas sick, duh
So far he's been able to unconditionally brainwash people and force them to act according to his master's ideals. His mere presence was enough to scare away Enkidu.

>he also talks about Princess Helena and how he failed to reach her before she became a disfigured corpse
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but wasn't the giant who held her captive also an ally of Rome?

Should aI eoll for Munenori now or later?

>implying he won't be summoned to finish his work

IT'S NOT FAIR GILBROS ARE WE LTIERALLY GOING TO DIE FROM CANCER??? I WOULDN'T HAVE SHITPOSTED ALL THESE YEARS IF I KNEW THIS IS HOW IT WOULD END.

What did Ozy do? Conquer some lands and in the bible for being BTFO by Moses

Pestilence on the other hand is a horseman of apocalypse, highest kill count f basically anyone throughout history.

If we wank by IRL lore Ozy won't even compare

>HERKEK AND GILFAGS BTFO
PFFTTHAHAHAHAHA, INVINCIBLE JETS ALWAYS WINS

In 5 minutes

FUCKING IS NIPPLE A THAT

?

IS THAT A FUCKING NIPPLE

I feel sorry for their customer service.

What does Shizou have to do with Narita's potential cancer?

I just want to manhandle her tiny body while fucking her hard. She wouldn't be able to live without my cock afterwards so my life wouldn't be in danger.

fluffy

You can't wank Ozy by IRL lore though, Sakurai made him literally the greatest Pharaoh ever who has all the other Pharaoh's shit.

Shizuo got retarded superpowers from breaking his own bones nonstop, over and over again until they healed back many times stronger than they were before (not how it works IRL at fucking all). This gave him strength enough to fling soda vending machines down entire streets with pinpoint accuracy.

Real Mexico hours.

LUCIUUUUUS

>Still no apocrypha subs
wtf are utw doing? I wish Apex user never stopped.

Don't mind ghem, they are just like chihuahuas but uglier.

I thought he was just born with huge strength but it took breaking and letting his bones heal all the way through life until the present day before he could use that strength without being injured.

Did he die? Then he's lesser than Pale Rider.

Apoc is shit, who else dropped that shit after Dracula died?

SPOILERS

UTW deliberately wait to release their subs just to spite APEX. They don't need to, anymore, but they still do because they're spiteful cunts.

Pretty much. He did it throughout his childhood and kept fucking himself up until he could handle it.

>Nasu turns it into a Singularity

YOU PEOPLE FUCKING DISGUST ME WITH YOUR FUCKING CANCER. NARITA IS A HUMAN BEAN, NOT SOME FUCKING JOKE.

>giltard
>not a joke
KEK

Avenger Narita? Ruler Narita? Blood Cancer Narita?

>gilfag dying from cancer after shitposting and being cancerous for decades
>not funny
Nice try gilfag

Do you like muy halloween team user? Also post supports

HAHAAHAHAHAAHA GILFAG LITERALLY SEETHING

>85 Astolfo
why tho

>What did Ozy do? Conquer some lands and in the bible for being BTFO by Moses
As a matter of fact, the bible's "pharaoh" is never named at all because the timeline of events doesn't really fit any known pharaoh
Making him Ramesses was something adaptations like The Ten Commandments did, which caused kind of a mess because Fate tried to follow both the Bible adaptations (where the pharaoh dies) and real life (where he lived to 90 and had a glorious reign) so we ended up with the "he looked at the sea parting, thought "eh fuck this" and went home" thing

Reminder that Liz did nothing wrong and Extella isn't canon.

>pathetic spic now shitposting about Narita getting cancer

Why is this kind of people allowed to live? Spic genocide when?

When Teddy RO becomes a servant

This is your neet Bed warmer

What the fuck is that thing?

>Spic genocide when?
If you are so eager to die then just get cancer yourself like your hero Narita KEK

>gilfag BTFO again
JUST THEY JUST CAN'T CATCH A BREAK

Kill yourself, Adachifag. You are failure a human.

>he looked at the sea parting, thought "eh fuck this" and went home
Who wouldn't?

DESTROYED

>wank gilgameme
>die of cancer

can't way it was a good life

>Narita chose a POWERLEVEL cancer to suffer from
how unexpected. Couldn't just be a regular one.