/ddg/ - Dragon's Dogma General

Previous link in the endless chain: >Tips for new players
You can change vocations at level 10 at the Gran Soren inn or BBI.
Character appearance can be changed later on.
Dont miss your sidequests: dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Side_Quest_Progression
Further info on "Must Do" sidequests: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qS9A47duONEwozGu8A6_oX_HyCxgBwbquGmlZqEQqqg/edit?usp=sharing
Understanding the romance system: dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Beloved
Hard Mode doesn't change enemy AI, it adds higher Stagger/ Knockdown resistances and increases Stamina consumption and Health damage recieved. More info about it in the wiki. Recommended for NG+

>Wiki you lazy shit
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon's_Dogma_Wiki

====================================

>/ddg/ Pawn Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/156IeHCRWMcCTU4nkIIwGgjVBetjVu47C9TvAlAc5HUY/edit?usp=sharing

>Stat Growths
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Stat_Growths

>RC Calculator
opsc.dark-arisen.com/calculator.php?cmd=calculate

>In-depth Beginner/Advanced Player Guide and FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/17Avxu-W6BCjDrglXtHg8Z3sKB_z_5tlWhV1Vmf_YWHw
gamefaqs.com/boards/626514-dragons-dogma/74291952

>Character Creator Sliders
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QfNzxImmAvPk0jUhfKdyjxwUBg8OUl9iQhLMBL_pEl8/edit?usp=sharing

>Mods available
pastebin.com/jcbPgLdj
pastebin.com/XqfsTx3G
piratepad.net/ep/pad/view/ro.uXOgwZkXAy5/latest

>Hotkey Script for PC Players
pastebin.com/7gju0zt8

>Modding on console and old pawns
pastebin.com/NMTBXnxA

>Guide to get DDO
pastebin.com/mx95PT0w
reddit.com/r/dragonsdogmaonline/

>DDO Beginners Guide
pastebin.com/xgzbcXNg
pastebin.com/338KVa5X

>Screenshot Guide
pastebin.com/6YtfNbcb

>Make webms
pastebin.com/4ipnGRND

first for faggot's cuntma

i'm going to fuck my pawn

woah bro don't brine me bro woah bro all eyes are on you bro
say faggot again!

faggot's cuntma

4th for trying to fight Death sub level 100

double dead dragon

My pawn is gonna fuck me. I'm going to fondle him in an inn room until he can't contain himself and I'm going to watch him come helplessly inside his twisted leathers.

Anyway as I was saying, I'm trying to make a decent healing mage, how should I set him on the Knowledge chair?

faggot's cuntma

Just a Reminder for the Xbros that there is a club on Xbone called "Dragons Dogma General" where you can find people to friend request so you can fu-SUMMON their pawnfu.

faggot's cuntma cuckeral

I believe in you.

Buy potions from the guy at the riftstone at the encampment. Utilitarian and challenger is good.

really bored, accepting challenges to make a pawn of some anime character or some shit

faggot's cuntma

does free friend pawn summoning work yet on xbone?

can you try to make a good saber

So, how exactly did this asshole write the note?

make the evil mustache dude from bleach

Bullied a goblin into doing it.

MUSCLECUNT FAGGOTS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

Cheers I'll try that. He's mostly a healing/buffing pawn, so I've got Grand Ingle, Fire Pact, Holy Affinity, High Anodyne, High Halidom, and I'm tossing up between High Comestion or another defensive spell.

Anyone have a DPS Sorc or Mage Pawns that are Level 200+ that i could use for a good while on Hardmode. Leave your PSN and I'll add you

I've been meaning to make a Megumin pawn, but I never get around to it. That one wizard hat in BBI would be perfect

stop being a sperg

It never goes well.

No. I love muscular pawns. I'm going to post about it.

>200+

and how did that goblin do it?
there are people all around, and pawns don't seem to need to sleep

Yeah, shits kinda funky though sometimes it can take a while for the server to update. Good news is though even if they don't friend you you can still fu-SUMMON their pawn as long as you "followed" them or whatever BS they call it.

Fucking love the Adept's Hat. Shits me that it took until Dark Arisen for us to get an actual wizards hat in the game but I'm glad I got one at all really.

I'm playing through with an old man pawn who's a mage at the moment and that hat is goddamned perfect.

POST DUOS.

I must have killed Daimon roughly 10 times today, never gave a lot of thought how trivial the fights in the game become when you fall down the periapt slope. I hope Zoltan and Bortha got at least something usable out of the cursed pieces.

Andalt the best boy hit 190 I fucking hate leveling up in this game. and all his gear save for the bow are goldforged. If you hire him or have spare Beastial eyes and/or Thunderwyvern horns, I'd love to get them.

He just strolled right in there, everyone assumed he was your pawn

>GOBBED

fuck man they even look as sad as that picture is

DEAR GOD STOP SETTING THE VERTICAL POSITIONING TO -2 HER FACE IS LITERALLY THE BOTTOM HALF OF HER HEAD

Thanks for the lvl 3 weapon yesterday mate, got good daggers for Ayana out of it

now that's just rude and untrue
my pawn is not a 5 foot, red-skinned, single-minded monster

what spell is most like X-PLOSHUN
she's only gonna have one spell equipped
also now I want a full konosuba party

Happy to hear, I grabbed her for 1/2 runs today as well but I lost track of who got items and who didn't. I added her to the list of good girls who get a hire when they pop up in the rift

any cool dwarf pawns i can go on adventures and exchange banter with

well, bolide summons meteors
but the closest to a direct explosion would be seism, I guess

Somehow you made them both look like Wojack.

my current Arisen, a tall beefy Amazon called Violet, and Old Man Wulf my continuing pawn from my last playthrough.

Headcanon is that last playthrough his Arisen ended up ascending and left him behind in the rift, masterless, until he was called on again by new Arisen.

thanks for the comfy streams

You know, aside from all the monsters, Gransys would be a pretty cozy place to live. Maybe build a home in the woods somewhere for you and your pawn. Would be nice.

I don't know, ser. Bandits take up maybe half the population.

>aside from
More like "because of" or "in addition to".

Post game is fun as fuck. Drop some pawns for me to take for the ride. I'm on psn lvl62

for the konosuba party, I guess I gotta be kazuma? kinda want to make lalatina my pawn, desu, thoughts?

Was he autistic?

Wouldn't Aqua be more thematically appropriate as Kazushit's pawn? As for Kazuma, Assassin would fit his "playstyle" to a tee. Invisibility, keen eyesight, daggers, and a bow.

Level 55 Mage, Zeal
I'm looking for tips; as a Warrior, it's hard for me t gauge his usefulness

whomst

Jesus jumping Christ, is there anything more painful than watching Pawns try to deal with Wraiths?

I soloed a Firedrake as a Fighter, and in that time they'd only managed to kill one out of the three in the room. I went out for a smoke, and there was STILL one left.

probably desu but I just liek dorkness moar

Post results when you do it. I'll make the megumeme pawn when I get the Adepts hat if you want to roll with the full party

there are way too many monsters. even right outside the capital. goblins rape packs roam on busy paths between towns and military forts. if you had a nice little cabin in the woods you'd be dead in a few hours.

literally me

Cool I'll take him out soon. I liked him as a strider.

My pawn is still a work in progress.

wut platform are you fampai

>is there anything more painful than watching Pawns try to deal with Wraiths?
Watching Red Pawns try to deal with Harpies.

As long as you give her big anime tiddies, I guess

PSN. It might take a few days though

Comestion or bolide, if a pawn only has one spell I'd rather they have comestion.

fug i'm on xbone
and most muscular body of courshe

>Boot up DD
>Beaten the game multiple times
>Beaten Hard Mode
>Beaten Daimon 2.0
>Completed my Veeky Forums
>Pawn's in the top 200
>Take a couple steps
>Realize I'm bored as fuck
Shit.

That's pretty accurate but then again lightning is the most generic and average face possible (which is why she's cute in the first place).

Freshly respecced and ready to take on BBI 2.0 with a vocation that's 7-rank vocation I'm not even familiar with, let's do this shit.

It's painful. Just hire Uncle Dante like everyone else.

Just rolling through the catacombs right now.

When I got bored I put everybody in the Jester outfit and just went around punching shit.

It got unanimous and resounding hatred when I initially posted it. I had also tried making a Schierke at an user's request, which also got a lot of flak.

Hey man it's okay, sounds like you've gotten your moneys worth.

PSN Viral-Protocol
I've got a low 70s fighter if you're interested, send a friend request

PSN: captaincabbage
Pawn is Old Man Wulf, level 71ish Mage if you need a healer/buffer he has Fire Pact and Grand Ingle, though I need to get him better rings.

>mfw I was mixing up Hindsight with Broad Slash

This might actually work out nicely.

What is that purple coat on the left called?

>tfw got a Brain Splitter/Leaping Stone Band right as I was dedicating myself to playing Warrior
Ok, this one hurts
I want that Obliteration, but now I'm tempted to switch

just killed daimon on my warrior run, wasn't too bad goldforged iraklis is a monster. still got 2.0 to go

I'm taking yours and another's fighter for a spin.

Dare I make a full party of fighters? Dare I live the dream?

dew it

Alright fuck it. IF you guys want Old Man Wulf as a mage better get him now cos I'm gonna switch him and myself to fighter for a wild ride.

Immortal's Coat, I think from lvl 2 cursed armour.

Speaking of which I just re-read Death's thing on the monument, and Itsuno is a really cheeky fucker. It's about how all the Arisens have a duty to perform but in the depths of Bitterblack they completely forget it, just like how we're ignoring Grigori/the Everfall in favour of BBI.

There is a community on PSN named Dragon's Dogma General as well

about to do some bbi 2.0 runs if anyone with a pawn on pc wants a hire.
support mages with holy affinity especially wanted.

I just want feedback or any spare fashion

Ethy/200/Strider

Makes me think - WHY hasn't anyone made Mercedes/Julien pawn/arisen combo yet??

unfortunately i don't have enough riftbux to summon either of you since i'm lvl 107 and poor as hell

/id/suffocatedguy
post your pawn's info and and i'll help you with riftbux

Is there anything more heartwarming than a pawn? I love them all equally