/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Horrible Cosplay Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqn
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer: youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areasJuly18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/July18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expoJuly18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760July19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/922607677196320768
khinsider.com/news/Birth-by-Sleep-Plot-Mysteries-Interview-1364
khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The combat will be like 2FM right? Not BBS 0.2 like right? Not that it was bad, but Sora should play like Sora, not Aqua.

Second for boys loving boys, and twitter news

twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/922607677196320768

New avatar boards, free jews(?), and free M&B(?) incoming

So i'm looking at past release dates for the previous games so try a guess kh3 month of release i got it narrow to hopefully first quarter of next year what do you guys think?

3 will be like 0.2.

would be cool.

Foreteller keychains up for pre-order.
Save 10% if you pre-order before November 2nd

Well what's the starting price?

I hated how the last thread image had nothing to do with KH. Not to mention that monkey freaked me out a bit.

Amazing!

$19.99 like the other keychains

Right now looks like there's some kind of sale on the store, everything that isn't a pre-order is marked down 25%

Might be a good time to pick something up.

Hm. The weeb shit vendor visiting my uni has a few keyblades, including Rainfell. I have to be saving munny though.

Fa/tg/uy here, playing our homebrewed KH Tabletop RPG. Just had this note slipped to me while fighting heartless in Daybreak Town. Wut do?

I mean there telling you what to do it pretty simple just make sure you're all clean before you go fighting heartless builds up a sweat don't want to talk to a master all dirty do you?

To even accidentally perform the Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony you have to be on the level of Master, though Sora was formidable, albeit self taught, he was not on the level of Master when he met Jack Sparrow

One could argue he was on that level at the end of KH1 but due to plot convenient comas he lost all of that and besides I wouldnt say he was a "master" until the end of KH2-DDD basically at the time Yen Sid deemed him and Riku eligible to take a Mark of Mastery Exam

But I'm nervous. Why would a Foreteller want to talk to a lowly keyblade welder who hasn't even passed his mark of mastery?

i'm sure this isn't suspicious in the slightest!

he wants to take a closer look at you

Well user maybe they want to talk to you and see if you're ready to try and pass the only thing you can do and go and tell us how it went.

>To even accidentally perform the Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony you have to be on the level of Master
Fuck your headcanon. No where has ever explicitly said that.

Canon - Delighting You Always

Get real!

mint/berryberry masterrace

>mint/berryberry masterrace
The only correct choice.

It's confirmed that the ability to grant inheritance is a trait of Masters and Master-level wielders.

I believe it was in the Ultimania.

How the fuck did Nomura get away with (almost) killing Goofy

how did i get away with busting a cumnut into your mom's vaghole and giving you a sibling we just dont know, its still debated to this day

*sqqrt*

>and so THIS is darkness...
remember that one

So, a little background: our GM was playing KHUX and decided she hated how the story is going and said she could do better. So tensions are starting to rise between the Foretellers as they start to learn about the "traitor". Meanwhile, Heartless have started to appear around the World. We're playing 5 keyblade wielders and our master, Morgan, has just said that our mark of mastery is to find out why Heartless are showing up and stop them.

I'm playing Ignus, a young and passionate man with a knight theme. Master Ira asked me, in secret, that a few keyblade wielders are missing, presumably dead. Ignus' task is to find them and if they are dead, collect their keychains. If I'm successful, Ira will pass me on my mark of mastery regardless of what my master says. I have a feeling the other players got requests from the other Foretellers, but even if that's true, they won't tell me.

I think it's off to a really great start. I want to give updates, if other people are interested, on Mondays after our session. Pic is a rough sketch of Ignus' keyblade. It needs a good name.

You're gonna have to post scans with a translation.

holy shit, this is extreme autism.

>she hated how the story is going and said she could do better
>a Master besides the Foretellers
>the Mark of Mastery before the age of "Masters"

She's already failed.

khinsider.com/news/Birth-by-Sleep-Plot-Mysteries-Interview-1364
>The Keyblade succession can only be performed by a Keyblade Master, but we see Terra performing this rite with Riku - does this mean we can consider Terra a Keyblade Master?

>Nomura: No. Terra was not awarded that title by his Master Eraqus, so no matter how Master Xehanort flatters him he is not a Keyblade Master. But that's just a matter of whether or not he's achieved the official title. Even Eraqus recognized that Terra possessed suitable power to be a Master, which is why he was able to perform the rite for Riku.

Wow, thanks guys. I happen to like what she has so far. Guess I won't share anymore if you dont don't like it.
Cheers.

>Aqua became master by hitting some balls that even Ven could do
>Sora not a master despite saving countless worlds, defeating Ansem, Org. XIII, defeating the lingering will, sacrificing his memories after saving Namine, helping Riku overcome his darkness, travelling through time to save more world, etc.
>Sora was also not granted title of master because Yen Sid fucked up and sent him back in a way that made him immediately controlled by Org. XIII yet somehow it's Sora's fault

why was DDD so stupid?

Good man.
Most people don't bother to post proof of seemingly outrageous claims.

Maybe she'll make better stories after she gets out of middle school

Tell your DM the first step to making a better story than the official one is to follow the fucking canon so it can at least be believable.

So Kairi accidentally got a keyblade by touching Aqua's as a child. So couldn't people steal keyblades by literally touching a master's? Why didn't Organization XIII try to do this?

There's a Pastebin with all of the Ultimanias in the OP.

People don't source Ultimanias because it's assumed you've read them already.

You still need to meet the qualifications to wield for a Keyblade to manifest.

Organization XIII couldn't do that because they don't have hearts from which a Keyblade can be drawn.

>using destiny's embrace in the Final battles
lel

More Moon Gems WHEN SENA?

Okay, then why hasn't Maleficent or Pete or someone else who really wants the universe's best lock pick based bludgeoning weapon done it yet? The entire premise of KHI was that Disney villains wanted the key to release darkness to all world but they didn't have it themselves. If they had just touch-mugged a master's keyblade they would have won immediately without dealing with a child and a mouse.

>Okay, then why hasn't Maleficent or Pete or someone else who really wants the universe's best lock pick based bludgeoning weapon done it yet?
I would assume they don't know about it, given there aren't many wielders around these days and Masters are even fewer.

I would assume Maleficent would know since she's the go to plot McGuffin who just so happened to work with Master Xehanort for some time and is present whenever more plot devices are pulled out of thin air. Also she could literally just grab one of the keyblades during the events of x or unchained x/union x.

Even if she did, there's no guarantee that she would obtain a Keyblade.

>happened to work with Master Xehanort
It's not like he was wielding it all the time or gave her an opportunity to get close. She would also need the strong heart for it to pass to her
>Also she could literally just grab one of the keyblades during the events of x or unchained x/union x.
Unless she was right next to one of the union leaders, I don't think so

Sora is of Master level at the end of DDD which he fucking lost AGAIN but its already confirmed he gets the title of Master in KH3 hence why he can transform his keyblade

Sora looks ridiculous in normal clothing.

JP is running a campaign for a special title.

Get your whole party together and dress up in your best Halloween costumes
Send a picture or video to @KHUX_PR
On 10/31 they will retweet 10 parties who will receive the special title

So do you.

I don't get it how can Ventus fight Riku if he was asleep in castle oblivion

Birth by Sleep. Ventus gave birth to Roxas by sleeping

>OC characters look better than Disney in 0.2.
>Disney characters look better than the OCs in KH3 trailers.

How does that work?

Easy. You live in a parallel universe.

Well Nomura recently confirmed that the Young Xehanort, Ansem and Xemnas models aren't finished yet.

They had help from Pixar with the Toy Story content.
And Donald and Goofy are kind of hard to fuck up.

The only reason Sora lost in DDD aside from knocking him down a peg in a different way Riku was is so he can go to Olympus and have Zeus call him a true hero, making Phil finally acknowledge it.

The gods already acknowledged SDG as True Heroes.
Hence the stars re-aligning themselves to form an SDG constellation.

>Zeus basically just moved a bunch of worlds at lightspeeds just to make an SDG constellation
Those billions of innocents whose bodies just got turned to jello are on your hands, Sora

give me ONE (1!!!) reason to believe the outfit won't be this

gonna need source on sora being a master
we all know you don't get to become hokage until this shit show is over

>Keyblade transformations seem like a fun element in battle.

>Nomura: My ideas for it came as far as from KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX, the main characters of KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep were able to transform their Keyblades, and once Sora is able to pass the Mark of Mastery in KINGDOM HEARTS 3D, he will be able to utilize magic to transform his Keyblade that can be ridden as a vehicle and many other great things.

khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

is it worth buying vip or pulling a few times for the igoofy hsc?
i'm always using shared ex medals, so i don't really see the point in buying into the hype of an attribute buffer
even as an attack medal he won't hit that hard without guilt, which only 1000 people will get

Depends on how many pulls you can make. I made top 1000 with 5 soras, 2 of which are guilted an aqua and stich, and a shared axel ex

Ultimately almost no HSC medal is worth it nowadays. Just keep saving for Fortellers and Kairi EX, or Marluxia EX if you're lacking reverse magic medals

You know what? I find it kind of baffling that no one ever really freaked out about the cavern of remembrance being used as the intro theme. I mean it just feels as though that was blatant foreshadowing being almost completely ignored.

Maybe they just wanted more mileage from a good song.

In the game where we're literally replaying our memories over and over again because we're in the realm of sleep?

You're also neglecting the fact that the game reuses 99% of its music from other games.
The only original music is a few of the tracks of Daybreak Town.
Literally every other song is reused from another game.

How quickly would Warhammer Fantasy characters turn into heartless?

Delete this please.
Its making my brain melt.

>4 HD forms, EX axel, and that free luxord medal only got me to 2100
And i wanted to kill myself and you will too

bump

you guys reckon it's something locked behind a tough event?
or the introduction of VIP boards?

Whale event. No VIP for filthy gajin.

b-but i 'll pay for the VIP!

You should be buying VIP all the time anyway, kupo!

Question is the boogie lm medal worth it i really don't have any great reverse power medals. But i don't know if i should skip it and save up.

what trait do i want for halloween SDG?

Whatever, it's garbage

DC.

It's very limited in use. Can't raid with it, can't do top level Coli with it. It's only good for proud/story/hades cup.

different user, what's DC? I was going for 2nd attack so I could eventually plop an sp gauge skill on it and use it proud mode at some point.

>Rolled three traits on Aqua and Stitch so far
>2 raid boss traits
Should I go for it as a raiding medal. Seems like a decent multiplier for a medal that costs zero.

nigga i didn't ask if it's good or not
i asked what trait
as long as i'm going for some free nova i might as well try to go for "the best of the worst" as it were

You might as well go with sleep resistance or HP up or some shit then, it's damaging abilities are garbage so no point going with the -defense traits, and even if it can buff 5 gauges sure as hell ain't worth going for Extra Attack

Oh, double cast. There's so many terms for it, it gets confusing. Extra attack, double cast, double attack. I think JP mostly uses DC so I'm used to it.

mickey ex when?

I never noticed, but Xaldin's earrings are hoops hanging from gauges.

That's... really weird.

Will probably be the penultimate EX medal.

>+light atk 7
>-light def 7

Nurse Kairi is cute!

KH3 launch

Nurse Sora is not cute!

>kairi also on the coach
Holy shit kek

Doctor outfits were some of the best we've gotten in a while

>Axel choking on ice cream
Top kek