/rtsg/ /cbg/
Ded Thred Redemption edition

Last turn STELLARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php

ENDLESS SPACE 2
>Official and Unofficial Wiki
wiki.endless-space.com
endless-space-2.wikia.com
>Community Hub
www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVxstQpMsOW-FEDfE7KoxPskvIjGxFlefkiS0xO6AWE9tWAg/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=_JuxpHhg1-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Horatio is a faggot!

is it possible to creamAPI the dlc or something similar to Civ VI if you already own the base game on steam? I don't feel like redownloading and torrenting the entire game again and doing hacky setups to make multiplayer work

>tfw your human empire gets declared on by two bot empires

It's natural to be jealous of someone as beautiful as him

>it's a "spidernigger gets cucked out of yet another thread" episode

>it's a "bot crisis" save

>doesn't know how spiderfag works
it's a part of his master plan to make us hate him enough to beat him to making the thread out of spite
all we can do is drown him in horatio whenever he shows his ugly avatarfagging mug in our threads

Reminder that the Veeky Forums League 9 is set to take place in December where we'll be one of 40 generals competing for fun and memes.

As things stand, pic related is set to be our star of the team, so if you would like /civ4xg/ to take part and haven't voted in the roster poll, here's where you can decide what represents us: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVxstQpMsOW-FEDfE7KoxPskvIjGxFlefkiS0xO6AWE9tWAg/viewform

The poll will stay open until 29th October

Get fucked spidercuck.

We'll eventually die again, and we'll be at the mercy of spiderfag once again.

New intro song should either be the Horatio prologue or the Cravers prologue.

>Horatio Sauce over Somehow I'M the bad guy

Seconding this

>Not the United Empire prologue

Baba Yetu shows our heritage.

Baba Yetu shows a series which has nosedived into irrelevancy trying to cling to life in the shadow of newer, better games.

Obligatory

fuck horatio

t. lesser mortal

When someone thinks of 4x games one of the first things they think of is probably civ. Just because the series is in an awkward expansion-less place right now doesn't mean it shouldn't be the core of a 4x team

>pic related is set to be our star of the team

If had been a recurring theme for all the civ games I'd agree, as it is it's just the theme for a single game which is practically never posted here.

Except that's always been Spiderfags plan? He wants us to make threads.

Basically this. And I'm not entirely convinced that the horatio sauce thing even actually works, or if spiderfag is just memeing with it.

that's what you think
true understanders know that horatio is immortal

Success breeds jealousy

I hope uncle joe stays on our team
He's the bad guy after all

>wanting Endless Shit over Civilization

Endless music is fantastic though
should use it for horatio sauce goalhorn

i feel like endless and flybyno is too new for themes and stuff, whereas the classic stuff we've had for ages is tried and true

I have to agree
I love flybyno, and their music is wonderful, but I think in terms of being an Anthem Baby Yetu fits much better.
It's also good since this is a Christian board

Not the anthem, but a goalhorn for horatio sauce
If we ever replace baba yetu we're truly dead, I agree

ES2 and Stellaris have made up the vast majority of discussion and memes in this general for a long time now. Just because Civilization was the first game of its kind doesn't mean we have to slavishly pay tribute to it now that it's long past its prime like some cult of personality, Castro style.

Civ 6 was pretty much DOA and Civ 5 took 3 expansions to even become passable, not to mention the repressed memory that is Beyond Excrement.

Civ VI has the potential to be not shit like Civ V managed to be after years of expansions but its pretty sad that we've gotten to this point of needing DLC to fix games

also it looks like firaxis is too busy making single civ DLCs to care about retooling the game right now

In ES2 is it better to grab multiple systems first or pile a bunch of settlers into one to maximize system improvements?

r6 my ship build /4x/
is this an ok design?
what do people use now in 1.8.1?

>pile a bunch of settlers into one
what

This didn't make sense in /a/ and it doesn't make sense now.

That makes sense for the goalhorn

But I really like Baba Yetu

>Be Fanatic Spiritualist
>Robotic Workers/Artificial Intelligence is outlawed
>Can still produce massive robot armies

hmmmmmm

The Neo Fag invasion is fucking massive holy shit....

This is my only safe space now. So anyone playing stellaris tonight?

It is? I haven't really been browsing recently, what boards have they flooded?

not him but i know that Veeky Forums has been fucked for a couple of days with SJWs

Eh, Veeky Forums has always been one of the more left-leaning boards anyway.

Just caught Rome trying to sneak this settler on to my island so I declared a cheeky surprise war and captured it.
Where should I build a city with it? I'm playing as Indonesia.

>newfags that never knew that Veeky Forums has always been a liberal website for distributing cp

is 06 a newfag still?

>in /a/
What did that poster do?

>Veeky Forums has always been a liberal website
It used to be mostly liberal, but not for a few years now.

If/when Horatio sauce gets in, can you have it be a bottle of tobasco sauce with Horatio's face on the label?

I left the board after the quest threads emerged and trolling got out of control enough that they had to install mods. How bad are we talking here?

t. newfag who learned about Veeky Forums from ED

build on the horse, you can get 3 sea resources that way so you can build your unique TI

Veeky Forums has never been "liberal" really. it more of a contrarian libertarianism if anything.
well the quest threads have been banned for a while now, they have their own board /qst/. but now you cant make a thread with big titted wimen without being bitched at. that used to be the case a few years ago, but we have steadily beaten back the feminazi users as the nazimod left. when hiro took over, Veeky Forums became way better

Well duh, every faction has tehir own EVIL SCIENTIST who build that shit all the time trying to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

When you use them, you are actually just a pawn in their schemes.

Huh, well alright.

Would a thread like this get removed for spam?

nope

A thread like that would get spammed with "literally plebbit" posts now.

>ED
You're going to have to explain that one to me, young'n. I'm not down with your hip and trendy internet hangouts.

Say you find 3 systems with good planets, but one of those systems actually have 3 good planets. Do you colonize the 3 different systems first, or do you colonize 3 planets in one system so that one system improvement boosts them all?

Well, that's awful.

>Veeky Forums has never been "liberal" really
Veeky Forums, like the rest of the internet coming out of the Bush era, was very liberal. You wouldn't know that because you weren't there.

Not the guy who posted it, but wouldn't the city run into problems without fresh water or a way to build an aqueduct?.

nope, the indeonesian TI gives +1 housing each

Disregard this. I didn't know that once you colonize a planet you can just build more colonies with the construction que.

Totally forgot about that.

Another thing you might not know is that you can't colonize more than one planet in a system with settler ships, so don't waste time building a few settlers and sending them to the same system.

New alternative goalhorn vote 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=_JuxpHhg1-Q

That is a great design. Maybe change the laser to a plasma 3?

Apart from that it's good.

btw you have 'beam corvette', have you thought about a design which is just energy torpedo?

What will the first expansion civ(s) for ES2 be?

Ethiopia.

ES2 already has a faction that can function without food.

>implying Ethiopia can function

t. Mussolini

and the label so you can stick it on everywhere

If it was possible to clean up the text on the green wrapping at the top, you could put the horatio icon there.

i can try. Can you post a horatio icon though? i couldn't find one

>made in u.s.a.

Would France or Horatio Prime even fit?

France pls

>his empire isn't built with influence
ZELEVAS WILLS IT

As a frog the fact that Amplitude is French and not shit makes me very happy

Do you like frog/fishtits?

I kill them all whenever I can.
t. briton

Why is everything colonizable when I play as Horatio?

ehh why are these faggots complaigning about free movement? my policies are ok...

note: some other faggot empire just declared war on me, up until then they were happy. But no policy is interfeering with their interests.

Anyone halp ?

Because there's a Horatio for that.

Which has the worst AI snowballing: CiV, Vox Populi, Stellaris, ES2, or Civ:VI?

Make sure you go to species rights and disable migration controls as the default rights.

Horatio has literally killed /civ4xg/

Horatio made Horatio General beautiful, you mean.

thanks... I had some refugees come from some other empire just about the same time and they had migration controls

Craver bonuses on higher difficulties stack with the AI bonuses, not to mention their increased fleet capacity can make them very hard to stop if they can get up to speed

Don't think I don't know what you're up to, spiderfucker

like this?

It's beyond me why game developers can't wrap their head around the idea of scaling back AI bonuses when they start to runaway with the game or just giving them flat bonuses that don't scale with how big they've gotten.

No game developer thinks to himself "yeah, that's a good idea, players love havering 1/5 games randomly go up two levels in difficulty because the Iroquoi have started running away with the game on the other side of the map, yep, that's what gamers crave these days".

But do you have what it takes to save it?