steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

Mechwarrior Living Legends:
clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

School the PIG here:
mwomercs.com/piranha

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Some of the MWO Models and Cockpits:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4T_Us6AS1Yw
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=345&l=16ecef69a632d4deae095e099f159031d66cf957
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=156&l=b387549cc8d1e3a5736ee3fa1f64fd2230d1da87
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=98&l=d4f41adfcf102a9cbcea3adc1620d23293cc7539
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you think Hawken will ever return to the golden times?

Has the pub meta changed any since last year?

any new /gerg/ games since last year?

Why not like, two uac5s and a snub?

>checking leaderboards on the site
>rank 6 in matches played
>rank 6
>of the ENTIRE playerbase

s-send help

Is this what the kids call a humble brag?

lol grandpa you just mad because you can't play the game as much as i do

youtube.com/watch?v=4T_Us6AS1Yw
Hawken PC servers are shutting down in January. The console servers have already shut down.

It makes me sad to think that both Hawken and MWO are nearly six year old games, and this is all we have to show for it. PSO2 is also that old.

How bout something like this?

>PSO2 is also that old.

Fuck Sega yeah sure the community made an English patch but I would have loved a native western release, and instead fucking nothing..

>Published on 10 Jul 2012
>7,742 views
JFC I had no idea how dead it was.

what's the purpose of this snub?
it's a 6 tons 10 damage for 10 heat while you can just fit in another 2 ER meds which will also do 10 damage for 9 heat at the same range but only 2 tons instead
is it pinpoint damage? right because having one pinpoint system while rest of your loadout requires you to stare all the time is going to give you a lot of brawling capabilities

Please stop making these threads. Thank you in advance.

This is better.
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=345&l=16ecef69a632d4deae095e099f159031d66cf957

I'm just trying to make use of the PPC quirks and they suggested a Snub. Should I just not give quirks that much attention? Just seems like a slight waste.

ignore the quirks. The 3R is a ballistic boat. 2RAC5s with a light engine or 2LB10s with a std engine then a few standard MLs is the way to go.

>vsock
oh hey i know this artist

just make use of high mounted ballistic, slap gauss on it an nickname it "american sniper"
or you can put rotaries on it and later cry how you need to constantly stay out of cover face tanking all the return fire

RACs are for Bushwackers only, they are made for it.

Just you wait for my new game. I'm all about the little details.

Hello, my team.

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=156&l=b387549cc8d1e3a5736ee3fa1f64fd2230d1da87

anyone figured out a better onion yet?

i feel like pugs are so retarded, playing a not gimped build that has range so you can hang back is needed.

Step 1 to playing best Onion - Play a IIC

For one thing use the Orion M, it gets super ballistic LB quirks like the Cent D. Used to, anyway, but I don't think it got nerfed into the ground. I think with all the cooldown perks it still fires like +30% faster.
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=98&l=d4f41adfcf102a9cbcea3adc1620d23293cc7539

>when you are the whole team.

Hol up
What if
WHAT IF

what if the reason why the animation in past few patches has been so shit is because the staff** that would usually work on mech animation and the sort for MWO are busy working on MW5, and the only staff** PGI has to spare to work on MWO are intern(s)?

It would kind of make sense with the serious drop in quality in the last two patches. You could argue that delivering 4 mechs in the same month with little time to work on them might be a factor, but this isn't the first time we've had 4 mechs drop into the game at the same time. You could also argue that a change in staff might be a factor as well, but has PGI ever really had good taste when it comes to choosing staff to begin with?

I'm probably just taking crazy pills but I can't help but be appalled at how shit the last two patches were when it comes to modelling and animation. It is very, very confusing as to why and how the ball got dropped so damn hard

Russ hired separate people to do MW5, the people working on MWO have always and only worked on MWO.

never 5get

Is that really the case though? Mech animation has never really been anything spectacular to begin with (excluding the cicada), but this is the first time it's been very notable in a very bad way. It might just be that the recently released mechs worked on (Mad Cat Mk II, Uziel, etc.) have significantly different walking styles compared to other mechs in previous games, which might be the case, but when you factor in other things like how the uziel had a huge hole between its legs and the fact that the Osiris's arms don't visibly move up or down I don't this is just a case of tackling a walk animation cycle that's outside the norm.

>Is that really the case though?
Yes

When's trannyverse?

Now.

Is the Arctic Wolf worth using for splat memes or is Griffin/Shitcrow/whatever still better for splat?

Well I don't buy it

Nice

Good post, Harabec

why do the piranha models lack curved surfaces? even the raven cockpit got all angular, its meant to look like a concord

Nice locust

>you have been given one day premium time
>dont know what that is
>dont know what that does

t-thanks

Premium time increases your cbill and xp income while it's active.

I want to y1ff the b33f!

I know he's a a youtube memer but I'm legit jealous of b33f's beard, I can't grow mine that far out without it getting annoying as hell

>It's a da beef uh speaking!

>premium time

>You gain an extra +50% XP and C-bill based on your match performance

American Premium Time

Lol

So many useless krauts too busy playing this game that they can't even notice that within 5 years they'll be a minority IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY within the 25-35 year old bracket of the population.

American Germans?

Nah, german germans.

American germans are already a minority within their own country, just to taco niggers.

Guys is MWO p2w?

its pay to play

Guys is Kakos Kolos a homosexual?

that's not how barrels fucking work

>Finally get a RAC5, put it on my urbanmech
>Every round, get 4-6 kills

Quickmatch with zero enemy coordination, but still, this thing is a monster.

>implying a low-tier artist that slap-dash paints over a screenshot knows anything about thermodynamics.

>lowest settings: ~50 fps
>highest settings: ~50 fps
really makes you think

Even with particles on lowest and highest?

doesn't matter, even on lowest setting your framerate will plummet into the abyss when you get hit by a single ballistic weapon

I know my PC is old but this game is so ridiculously badly optimized

>try ATMs
>play like shit
>feel like shit
>sub 300 incoming
>900 top damage
???

>play ATMs
>nobody runs AMS
>get within 310m of the enemy with +15% range from shill tree
>Deal 90 damage per volley with 30 ATM missiles
>end match with nearly 1300 damage and several kills

Is it american prime time?

All the time, baby,

>this is PGI, may I take your order?
>gimme that 95 ton bushwacker senpai
>say no more

it's just like my nigger twitter

>IS mediums get as much armor and structure as clan assaults
xd balance

>IS is only really good at short range
>only one gamemode where short range is effective
>every other gamemode dominated by clam

really makes the neurons in my brain fire at a faster rate than normal

Only if you count the golden streams of piss on their grave.

Clans add heavy lasers to vomit, IS gets a couple of decent assaults with Annhilator and Nightstar.

God, I love erasing MG spamming light niggers with ATM 24.

BLAM, 70 damage in ONE, homing salvo. Eat shit.

>clan mediums get x2 as much power for x2 as little tonnage as IS assault
xd balance

When ATMs work, shit gets broken.

>be on HPG
>Hello light, have ATM 24, is good meme missile
*ded*
>Friend? Here, have some more
*also ded*

And yes,all the range nodes. Then you murder inside 300 and can decently hurt people out to 600.

I wish it had the wireframe mode from MW2 that showed damage

spread or high explosive?

I've been using that free Raven with the ECM and double ERLL, I'm getting tons of damage dealt every round with it (Usually upwards of 700-900) but like zero kills. Should I be focusing on the torso of mechs, or should I just target legs/arms to try and disarm enemies?

Also, how do I get an advanced zoom? I'd feel like I could better pinpoint things if I could zoom a bit more since sometimes I'm literally aiming at something 5 pixels wide.

Is Kakos a good player?

shoot side torsos
always shoot side torsos

Spread. Tighter grouping = more efficient damage.

He's the best LGBT player in GONK. He plays skin flute very well.

por que no los dos?

Advanced zoom is a skill node, but you have to own a robot to skill it up.

You're already dumping a shitload of SP into range, velocity, etc. HE gets you the least for the cost.

Whoa! Is he a transman?

Kakos is a Viatnamese transgender refugee, who was exiled from his country for his crimes against humanity.

*her
sorry

You better be careful there, Harmony Gold will kill you for posting that Crusader if they find out.

How would you not know? Every time a match ends and you don't have it active the game lets you know how much you would have gotten if you had it.

niggas would you an elemental pilot

No one here could hack it, everyone on this board would be a bondsman with no chance of ever doing anything cool.

Yes, of course.

perhaps our combined strength

BY OUR POWERS COMBINED WE ARE...CAPTAIN AVERAGE!

He's not asking if you'd BE one.

No thanks.

idk man think of your progeny