/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1011 - Swordsmen Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJA4Ji-38LE
polygon.com/2014/6/17/5817094/capcom-abandons-its-stock-takeover-defense-plan-now-open-to-buyout
archive.is/kDN6Y
fanfiction.net/s/12665953/1/Zero-Gravity-Shadow-x-Maria
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

*Replaces classic Sonic in Forces*

girl sonic is my girl friend

Anyone else got any ideas?

girl tails is my girl friend

>Can I have your number, Sonic?

>Last thread lasted 21 hours
Fantastic. I miss those slow, comfy threads

Toki Toki City Zone

CAN'T HOLD ON MUCH LONGER
BUT I WILL NEVE-
youtube.com/watch?v=CJA4Ji-38LE

Is this some kind of Carnival Night Zone barrel 2.0?

Me too. Quality threads>fast threads. I've started browsing and posting much more. Even from work.

I missed it.

kissu

Lets see if this one can be even slower
>*insert pic of Sage sleeping here*

Just wait for the 2 day long threads.

Violent Blossom Zone
Wild Cherry Zone
Blossom Burst Zone

You do realize that by posting more the thread goes faster, right?

Chaos a pretty boy

Badcomic user signing out

press R and up at the same time

Hot

I'm ready for that. I think we had a thread last year that went a full day with under 100 posts.

Alright, here is the comic from the last thread.
1/4

I'm going to use the hell out of this. good shit badcomicanon

What kind of game is that that she wants her to play?

Megaman & Bass.

If it didn't it'd be a positive feedback unstable system.

girl silver is my girl friend

2/4

3/4

cute

4/4

I bet Sonic dies in Forces and the Avatar brings him back to life with a kiss.

And Tails looks on in jealously

>Capcom begins to sell their IP's

We will meet again soon my brother.

I wonder how an evil Sonic boss fight would go

Games have instruction manuals for a reason.

what? are you serious?

Capcom is in shit creek right now and WSJ is hinting towards a buyout so who knows what will happen.

Nice, buddy. Just don't forget about stabilizer (which is again, not in tablet settings but in drawing apps themselves, be it SAI for example or some online stuff like "aggie.io") and get some practice to get used to the tablet feeling. You can get used to anything, even drawing with finger on a phone semi-decently which is like 99% of my pics, sadly

On a side note, finished "Sage getting hot and bothered over lewd reading material", dunno which material exactly. Any more small requests?

I liked the idea from last thread of Bump happily showing a cake that says "new thread."

she's perfect.
Nice job senpai.

You'd like it rat.

>You will never touch your digital waifu
Sally is so lucky.

Most Sonic games are playable with 1 button excluding arrow keys. How often do you need a manual for a Sonic game?

>ywn touch her butt

In case you haven't noticed, the Advance games aren't classic games.

You will never know what it's like to fall in love with someone the same sex but also an AI based on a dead girl

polygon.com/2014/6/17/5817094/capcom-abandons-its-stock-takeover-defense-plan-now-open-to-buyout

archive.is/kDN6Y
That's 3 years old.

life is pain.

kek

Sonic Boom replay on now at cytu,be/r/sthg

I'll try to make it before this thread gets to bump limit, maybe even color it. But right now it's night time for me so just post more requests ideas. Not sure if I'll be able to make lewd ones tho, but I can try

Buddy trying to give Bump a valentine

aww.
That would be cute

OR here, I love it!

good request fellow Sage-lover.
What was your idea of "lewd reading material" originally?

Wait what

>NOT
where's the fun in that?

Awesome.

I'd like to see that

read me a bedtime story, /sthg/

Ur gettign a ticket, sir
U weren't goin fast enough

Once upon a time there was a blue rodent who went fast.

He died.

The end.

once upon a time, mario odyssey got better sales than sonic mania and sonic forces combined
the end

You aren't old enough to be a police officer.

you guys suck

That's more like it

Either a Sonic doujin or the writefag pastebin contents

Once upon a time in the land of Soleanna, Sonic and and his sidekick Tails protect Princess Elise from her kidnapper Doctor Eggman. Meanwhile, Shadow and his fellow agent Rouge accidentally release an evil spirit, Mephiles. The spirit transports them to a post-apocalyptic future ravaged by a devilish monster, Iblis. When Mephiles meets survivors Silver and Blaze, he fools them into thinking Sonic is the cause of this destruction and sends them to the present to kill him.

Though at first Silver stalks Sonic and impedes his attempts to save Elise, Shadow reveals to him that Sonic is not the cause of his world's suffering but rather Mephiles, who is trying to erase the past for his own evil purposes. Throughout the story, Sonic and friends travel between the past, present, and future in their efforts to seal Mephiles and Iblis and protect Elise from Doctor Eggman. They learn that Mephiles seeks to bond with Iblis, as they are the two halves of Soleanna's omnipotent god, Solaris. Mephiles succeeds, but Sonic, Shadow, and Silver use the power of the Chaos Emeralds to transform into their super forms and defeat Solaris.

fanfiction.net/s/12665953/1/Zero-Gravity-Shadow-x-Maria

>spoiler
The latter. Definitely the latter.

that sounds terrible, thank god it's only fanfiction

Nice.

This would make a good game.

Sega really shouldn't have even bothered releasing Forces this year tbqh

>inb4 greentext minus "this year"

yeah I can't really disagree with you on that

I know. This "Silver" sounds like he'd be such a terrible character. Can't people at least try with their OCs?

SEGA really shouldn't have even bothered releasing any Sonic game any year tbqh

>heheh sonic forces is bad xDD worse than oh six!!! am i fitting in yet???

>Responding like this
>Responding at all
You made two mistakes in this post user, apply yourself

Silver is a great character. Shut your fucking mouth.

But he'll always be 2nd place

behind whom?

Sonic Forces is going to be fun!

I'm sorry user, but that story does not do this "Silver" character any favors. Maybe someone somewhere did a story that did that Silver fella justice, but that Solaris story just leaves a bad impression.

Speaking of which, I heard there's this character called Sonic the Hedgehog that supposedly goes fast. Is this true or is it bullshit?

Has anyone done a recording of the "we'll save ourselves" song from Archie 221?

Still feels bad to see Nicole all upset

Gold is always in 1st place

nice a new game sonicbabs. I sure hope a that my game doesn't affect a you game a's review scores. That a would be a shame. Sonic Team work a so hard but it might pastably be al forno-thing.

he's bretty gud m8

YOU WIN. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR MARIOBABS? YOU FUCKING WIN. GOD DAMN IT FUCK YOU llZUKA. FUCK YOU.