/wfg/ - Warframe General

Saryn is good edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

multitwitch.tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck nezha

1000p

would if i could

D E D

I definitely would

I wish

I WANT EMBER TO IMPREGNATE MY BOYPUSSY

So I recently picked up this game and was flicking through the frames, saw one called Rhino that looks pretty neat. Is it any good? Will I be useful?

Would knot
>t. Kubrowkin

Cute girl

when are they going to sell cosmetic stockings for 20 plat

I want nezha to fuck me

Nehza is ugli AF

Warframe Idea, Syndicate Frame:

-After maxing out a syndicate and a frame, the option to pledge a frame to a syndicate opens up, and a new level opens up to gain more standing

-Each of the original syndicates has a particular frame it favors (IE Titania for New Loka, Ivara for Red Veil), maxing the appropriate frame with the right syndicate grants you cosmetic armor, a new signs, and a helmet for that specific frame. These armors and helmets mirror the aesthetic of the syndicate chosen

-Additionally, upon maxing that frame, you will be able to "permanently" augment one of the frame's abilities (you could have Ivara have Infiltrate or Piercing Navigator "permanently"). To remove the ability, you'd have to use something akin to an arcane distiller

Yes. Depends on your guns

You will never onahole this biomechanical boii.

He's pretty good, all the frames are based off of animals (Loki is a shark, Banshee is a bat, Zephyr a raven) and he's the Lion frame. Roar, and charges just like a lion, and buffs his team with the power of his pride.

>Ivara for red veil
Harrow?

And what way is it if the game doesn't give the entire squad enough drops

should I keep heat dagger, or dark dagger?

Only 12 more hours until my Mesa is done.

Can someone post a good Lanka build for killing Eidolons? I actually want to help my team and not be a useless shitter.

I mean that's neat and all but I just want syndicate armours and skins.

rhino is one of the best frames you can pick up as a new player, and he's easy to farm

Do you get twitch rewards while logged into the game?

Both are shit ditch them

Sweet, cheers!
What guns would you recommend?

but I need a dagger for covert lethality

Neither, get rakta dark dagger or karyst if you're lower level

Radiation + Crit. It's not rocket science.

Bruh

My big strong husbando is going to be a weak bitch. I'm going to need to find a new husbando.

Get a better dagger, like Karyst, Sheev or the Rakta

Boltor, hek are both good beginner guns. If you do the twitch prime promo thing you get soma prime with a catalyst (potato) installed for free, which doubles mod capacity (as well as the weapon slot for free).

Thanks user!

pls do not lewd the sensitive boyframe thanks

multitwitch.tv
/neoness007/rippz0r/danielthedemon/13angtv/inaliz/bwana/deejayknight/goku_707/livindeadgirl91/wiseygaming/baganomicon/duratos

Formaing all my frames to finally finish their builds because I left half of them incomplete. Bere takes forever to get a squad but I'm trying to level up the frames quickly, nothing more. Best alternative? I have an affinity booster.

i want to see nezha taking valk's knot...

I don't know what the fuck this is which do I pick

Why was Loki's design based off of a shark anyways? Sharks don't seem to be very good at trickery.

Is Boltor bad at high levels? Since it's not really a crit weapon or a status weapon

How do I get ordis to shut the fuck up about limbo while I'm building the parts

What is the point of weapons like the Dual Cestra that have no crit or status?

Rush with plat

>animal
So Excal is a?

zenurik

Vazarin obviously.

Zenurik

Different user.
How does that twitch prime thing work?
Do i have to somehow link an amazon prime account to my twitch account and link this to my warframe account?

They're stepping stones for newer players before they start getting any of the powerhouse mods that make crit/status builds achievable.

AND THIS

IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Knight's Pony, MLP Valiant Heart.

I was in warbros a long time ago before I stopped playing, if I post my stats would I be able to rejoin?

mastery fodder

Fuck it's genius

Yes iirc
There's an option to link warframe to twitch on the warframe website. To get twitch prime itself from linking amazon prime and twitch I'm sure you can just google that if you're stuck, bc I don't remember

how do I paint my frost?

>liking massive cocks
extremely gay

its only gay if you think its gay.

>tfw no Bonedude frame

you know it

Use the alternate hat and make him into a christmas tree frost.

rhino is a lion

but we already have Papa Bones

Fucking hell that FINNER faggot already reverted it

thinking it's not gay is just denial
anything to confess user?

>tfw when 150 forma blueprints

>tfw faggot juggernauts won't drop the last mat I need for jordas quest

End me.

How is Nyx prime? Is she dead? I remember maining her long time ago. Was fun.

As a low forma shitter this event is the best thing to ever happen to my blueprint count.

Link that shit

i like big fat musky girlcock and i'm not gay

why

Where does one get the Frost Prime systems blueprint? I got the rest of it from the Twitch Prime thing but I don't seem to have the systems

>girlcock

It's not gay, but it is at least bisexual
which is the coke zero of being a homo

>get a melee mod
>can't unveil it cause I can't make dragon keys yet

Feels bad man.

why is Maroo so slutty and trashy?

Who ready for Teen Tenno Go!

Is this thing still good?

Also how do I build Mesa?

Do I have to turn the twitch video feed on to get the free shit? Can't I just keep the chat on?

You must link us

I am

Oh god how much I wanted the potatoes to be adults. Having a fucking murder hobo being controlled by a child was terrible

At what point do Valkyrs claws stop one shotting everything? Even at level 100 it's still happening and if anything is resistant I can just knock them down and mount them to instantly kill them.

>knock them down and mount them

inaliz is 720p auto

But Valkyr is a cat. She has a barbed penis

anything i'm missing for focus farming?
i know i should forma the aura but i don't have many spare right now

Anybody have a good Teralyst farming build for Chroma? I heard something about Hek/Opticor + Warframe power build?

I'd recommend playing Saryn or Equinox instead

>anyone have a good 'Just cuck my Chroma up' build, I'm looking to get this shit nerfed and want to milk his chode before fatfuck comes singing with his nerfbat

Just play the fucking game

What are the best shotguns? I got my lex fully forma'd for pistols, i got my boltor fully forma'd for rifles, i got my galatine fully forma'd for melee, I got my dread fully forma'd for bows, and i got my vectis fully forma'd for snipers but i'm missing a shotgun.

Stop talking in memes and act like a normal person and answer him.

Ayy, finally!

>galatine fully forma'd for melee
>boltor fully forma'd for rifles