/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB61)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?59648-Open-Beta-61-Patch-Notes-October-18th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>And Smite
store.steampowered.com/app/386360/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer Terminus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6ZHc5mpE4A

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

I want to wait patiently, yet eagerly, for Fernando's official lore, and hope that it does him the justice he deserves!

Second for how the fuck is Fernandoposter so fast.

Lolis will save paladins

Magic!

Is it me or in-game audio is low as fuck?

ONCE MORE I RISE!

When will you fags realize that Overwatch is the better game?

Guess we are doomed.

RIP all games

Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli Loli

When you realize how much your game pales in comparison to Master X Master, user.

Fernando is hot. Atoms in hot matter move faster. It's basic thermodynamics of shitposting, user.

>terminus ults
>entire enemy team immediately gets to nearest cover every time
Why can't my teams do that?

>still no indicator
What the fuck are they doing?

As if any indicator would work i.e. BK grumpy bomb stunning you when its yellow

This is Cassie,the hunter's daugher,say something about her!

cassie's tits aren't THAT big

Bust chart says otherwise

Yes, yes they are.

She seems like an excellent big sister.

H-Hi

So Raynday is apparently about to hit Masters, and how is your day going, Anons?

She is the epitome of cuteness and I love her with every fiber of my being.

*raises paw*

can any of you pathetic /palg/ shitters trump this casual ELO?

*purrs*

>casual elo
*chortles audibly*
Show us your grandmaster rank and your 0 hours in party achievement faggot

Would you lick Kinessa's butthole

yes

>haven't played Cassie in forever
>figure I should derust a bit
>first match
>think I'm doing really well with a bunch of kills
>actually I did the worst in my team

>raynday is master
what's your excuse?

>Grohk with more healing than Dumbo
What the heck.

Actually, I just hit Master myself. It's a good day for a lot of people, it seems!

Bad team.

>that feel when grew up playing high reaction time fps games like UT and Quake
>got older as FPS games gradually became slower and slower
>still have fast reaction times but games are so casuallized that anyone can "get good"
>stuck with shitter teammates at every ELO with practically no way out other than pure luck

Why has the mighty fallen so low /palg/?

Clearly, you haven't been waifuposting enough, user.

Because you're not a hot young 14

Paladins and Overwatch are 2 entirely different experiences. Overwatch gives you objectives and a few choke points to defend or attack through.

Paladins doesn't have as many choke points. In my opinion Paladins has better maps and the game modes (minus payload because it sucks) are better balanced than most of the maps in Overwatch. The characters in Overwatch are far better balanced though. I enjoy playing both games.

>The characters in Overwatch are far better balanced though
lol

>The characters in Overwatch are far better balanced though
wut

Hi Rez has literally murdered this game with shit updates and lootboxes

Overwatch and Paladins is more arcade and fun for a large amount of people but less fun for the hardcore players. CS:GO and Playerunknowns Battleground are the games you're looking for. Your individual skill means everything in those games.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite

pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff

sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much

so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint

of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do

nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget

I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the

sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my

dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't

I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I

see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite

noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes

quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so

gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah…

.ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that

….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if

you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…

delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my

dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

later, bud

Go to sleep faggot

Every character in Overwatch is useful. You don't have characters becoming completely irrelevant which is what's happening in Paladins all the time. Why use Zhin at all? Lex, Androxus and Buck are better in every way. They buff characters and ignore others which end up just being bad after being ignored. Overwatch puts more care in making sure every character is at least viable to compete competitively.

>ever match in Overwatch is Genji, Memecree, Roadhog, D.Va, Mercy, Hanzo
Wrong

>Why use Zhin at all?
He's the most fucking annoying prick in the game and can stall the backline for the longest time. How is he the same as lex, andro, buck?

Well, with the champion drive dying down, the devs have a chance to focus on other things for a while.

Which champion do you hope gets lore soon, /palg/? Is there anything in particular you'd like to know about?

muerto

I wanna learn about the summer court

I wanna learn how sha lin learned to go invisible and then kill you instantly

its not palakino, its 4chin

My wife Ash is such a cutie

He throw sand at your eyes and then shoot you

he is dale???

Hello I am completely new to this game. I did play some fast paced shooters before though. What should I focus on?

Serious question, why do you want to play this Hi-Rez game?

Because I'm bored.

shut up, we need fresh blood

Installing a different game

learn the basics for each role and remember to have fun

>still can't execute terminus as lex

Is Lex with the magistrate?

>pick Frontline
>Healer doesn't heal you

>pick Healer
>Frontline doesn't get on the point

zhin is good dude. amazing in onslaught. hard to kill

inb4 screeching autists going >onslot xD

Onslaught is ten times more fun than the snoozefest which is seige

the autist is you

ok bro

lol

all literally me

literally me

I still love you baby I just need some space right now
I'll be back when it's not so shit so probably in an update or two

Does Ying give good footjobs?
She always hovers so she never walks.

Her legs must be atrophied.

Not him but my achievement is bugged
If you have good aim, become a Cassie one trick

Yeah I like cassie, but I have no idea what the ult does lel

Learn to play front line or support. Pub teams are buttfuck retarded and never do.

what do you guys think about talus?

i think hes a memer like retaliation zhin with his 80% lifesteal and is fun as hell so pubstomp with

Cassie's ult is full-team wallhack. You and your allies can see anyone on the enemy team anywhere on the map.

Probably has soles smooth as silk, she probably prefers blowjobs tho.

She wears that veil to hide all the cumstains on her mouth. After getting home she probably ask you how your day was then excuses herself to clean up after a long day of "healing" to wash her face while you are getting cucked behind your back without even knowing. Then you cuddle her in the bed before drifting off to sleep blueballed because she is "not in the mood".

he's okay, if they let his blitz upper dash in any direction he'd be a lot better
I do agree that if the enemy team does't know how to work together at all or deal with him he can stomp on teams with no penalty

Gives wall hacks to your friends, works good to counter maeve ult and sha lin ult, also gives you CC immunity
I hate him. Being able to dive and do whatever because you have the greatest get out of jail free card is fucking annoying and bad character design

I want a buff to his cards. I feel like Ruckus's cards are a bit underwhelming compared to the other frontliners.

Dude Drophacks are the shittiest thing ever I thought they fixed this.

>hi rez
>fix
What the fuck are you smoking

>they think ruckus needs a buff

>buff tanks
kek

whats a good loadout for terminus? his stun lego seems like the best

dont you kek at me, lil nigga

>buys resilience

Reminder

If you aren't GM stop thinking you're hot shit and stop pulling rank.

You're a faggot.

XD

Reminder

If you aren't GM stop thinking you're hot shit and stop pulling rank.

You're a faggot.

Do any of you unironically waifus this bimbo?

so it forces them to choose between haven, resilience, and possibly illuminate? awesome

>dash away