>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Based Jamke when? You just know he'll be OP as fuck and come with like a prf brave bow.

I wanna fuck Saber

>spent 20k feathers to give Alfonse Aether
>already back at 9k
Damn, I thought I'd have to wait to promote someone else again.

Stop earlyposting faggots

Furyboi blessing all your future summons, may you never be disappointed at the lack of smoke again

Using this thread

Anything new from the update?

Come to me furyboi.

Me too.

There was no update, it was just server maintenance to make the game run better.

No.

everyone is getting banned
probably no more datamine

Still hoping for input here.

>saber leo
crossdressing is gross

Thank you based Furyboi!

How shit is the Halloween banner gonna be?

>he doesn't know.
There isn't one.

the seals will come back eventually, if you aren't happy with your roster then reroll. if you weren't happy in the first place you shouldn't have stopped restarting

>No more datamine
How so?

Hopefully on the level of the summer banners but no valor skills so I'm not forced to pull. Seasonal banners are best when the units are relatively balanced.

datamine "stats" i guess

post cursed images

why has jamke suddenly became popular on /feg/?

>infantry
Who cares

FIRE EMBLEM

who autobattle tt here

>Celica is a sword clone of Marth
I get nauseous every fucking time. I would have taken her as a fire/light-based clone of the Robins any day of the week.

NIGGERS

i took a nap; someone summarize the last two threads for me

He's a bachelor with shit genes so /feg/ can relate

I heard the 4* Ayra stats were miscommunicated and untrue. People spread the word without confirmation.

>never ever happy ending with Robin and Morgan

Was Robin and Cordelia's introduction in Warriors meant to resemble Chrom and Sumia's "Lovebirds" scene?
Probably not, it turned into Chrom obsessing over Robin pretty quick

He's always been popular, just exploded into conversation when some user mentioned Midir vs Jamke posting as pretty much everyone started to Midir vs Jamke post.

Midir sucks btw.

Why is Hinata the sexiest Fate's retainer?

there's always been a few jamkefags around

What in the fuck does PA!Olivia want for her b skill?

Should I summoner support this +Atk Sigurd for huge TT stats?

Additionally, does auto-battling count towards increasing summoner support rank?

Dark Aura but +6 speed

huh, must've missed that initial midir/jamke post

God damn he got blessed genetically, the other 3 are all neanderthals.

MUSUO

Does anyone else sometimes get the desire to drink Eirika's piss?

>the only fun character is Lyn
Really makes you think

probably, Koei said they based things off cgs and box art

It's been nearly a month now, can someone please tell me why Inigo is still considered S+ tier when his stats and builds are almost completely shit?

Memes of Mercy/Escape Route like every dancer

or just keep 420blazeit Dance

SWAMP STATUS: TRESPASSED

He's a dancer

if AI use Sigurd for killing then yes

He's still the better father

>move set just Navarre's

>people call Robin a cuck for marrying a woman that wants Chrom
>when Robin wants Chrom's dick even more than Cordelia does
>when Chrom wants to dick Robin more than Sumia or Olivia

Cordelia is the true cuck

Lissa is pretty fun, especially with some of the ridiculous shit her moves pull.

Then shouldn't every other dancer be S+ too?

Every Axe is unique, are Axes the best weapon?

As long as they change Navarre's moveset up in the upcoming DLC I have no problem with this. We literally wouldn't have gotten Lyn/Celica at all if they weren't in the base game.

>Good unit.
>Handsome.
>Cool guy.
He's great.

I mean on an offensive Olivia.

WE

Because he can dance and be built to survive Rein and BLyn, who rule over the meta. That's about it.

I hope they declone clones if they ever do make a sequel. I guess I'm kind of alright with Lyn dual wielding as long as its unique, but Celica shouldn't be a marth clone at all, and should use much more magic.

I haven't played Camilla much but Frederick was fun as shit too so I'd have to say yes. I'm sure Minerva will be unique too since Camilla's attacks have magic while Minerva doesn't use magic but watch them be that lazy.

Don't have Lyn, but

>Rowan/Lianne
>All 3 Axes Users
>Pegasus Fliers
>Mage Knights

Are fun as fuck to play as.

because he can do the same raven/TA/bowbreaker build as every other green mage but also dance

still not S+ tier imo but >inigofags

having staves while marth doesn't is enough magic :^)

Which heroes that have the widest choice of builds and yet can use it perfectly?

>"Preforming arts"
>Dancers wearing costumes
I know I'm the retard for believing the PA banner IS the Halloween banner but I stick by my belief.

Yeah, I don't know which direction I want more. Decloned characters or keep cloning for the sake of having lots and lots of characters.

It's just you, Ephraim.

This, though I surprisingly had fun messing around with Tiki. Her combos are so stupid that it's kinda fun to play as her.

my real question about jamke is wtf is he doing hanging around with sigurd's army for so long

i get being grateful, but shouldn't he be in verdane as the new king? isn't verdane said to be overrun by bandits by the time of the second gen?

why would he even be at belhalla? he should've made like quan and went back to his country. would have been heroic as fuck too, if he came back to help sigurd with an army of big dicked verdanites to fuck up grannvale, and not get fucked over like quan

probably desperation or guard or something then

I absolutely need to fuck Tana

I am relatively fine with cloning so long as there is SOME variation. They really shouldn't be selling us clones though, I won't buy the DLC if Niles, Navarre, and Owain just turn out to be clones.

But Eirika that's forbidden love.

he wanted to get his dick wet

verdane needs a queen

>]

Who should Midir get paired with, if not Aideen?

Also, which lovely lady does Arden get?

No, you're right. Don't you see? All the dancers are wearing black and Black is super duper scary, Perfect for Halloween

Radioactive gremlin nowi

Midir canon dies a virgin because he cripples any kid.

Arden/Ayra is decent.

It's weird how they went and made Young Link's sword huge solely so that his moveset doesn't have to change when he transforms and then Tiki comes along with two completely different move sets.

He shouldn't be S+ but he's definitely very valuable in his niche. He can hardcounter the strongest meta threads while also dancing allies.
Olivia has been sitting in S tier since the game launched solely because she can use dance, so it's clear to see why the faggots making the tierlists would put Inigo in S+.

Stop being retarded

I don't know if it's that I'm really unhappy, I just feel like I used up too many resources so fast thinking I needed a ton of units early.

Autism

that was 5 hours into the tempest trial, imagine what that neet's score is up to now.

Tempest orbs are blessed. Too bad none have had a good nature yet.

So are we getting an FE4 remake/translation on the Switch or not?>

>that one map that the auto battle ai always manages to lose at least two units on even on hard

seriously?

>mfw his weapon + Breath of Life 3 + Breath of Life 1 seal allows him to heal 17 HP around him on attack, more if you upgrade the seal

Comes in real handy in TTs because he's a Dancer and mini-healer at one go.