Veeky Forums game

Ok, you wake up and you have awoken in an alternate reality where you are living with your parents, have 100$ in your bank account, and have no education. With these circumstances how would you anons become rich?

Put the $100 into ETH and wait

>hiding your living behind a "game" because you don't want to ask for straight advice

You forgot to add your age

Ok, let's say 20

I'd buy good looking clothes and a toothbrush for my 100 dollars. Then I'd go to community college to get a BS degree either in general business or finance, it wouldn't be too expensive so my parents would be open to pay for it since no one wants a loser for a son except for losers which my parents aren't. During my studies I'd find a part time job and be very frugal about my money, I'd also still live with my parents and use their toothpaste, eat their food and shower in their house, etc. After college I'd move out and start my career in investment banking working my way up from there.

Oh wait, this is Veeky Forums that was good for a short while until /r9k/ invaded in wanting to become rich quick without any work.
I meant, I'd put my small amount of money in a random stock and do that until I'm rich because that's how investing works, kek! During that time I'd just be chilling in my parents house playing on my Gamecube.

loll investment banking from community college. good luck.

Go get a shit job making minimum wage, save every dime from that till I have a few thousand, pay for an online certification program in medical transcription.

Get certification within a year and start making $30k/year from home, daytrade memecoins simultaneously(spend bulk of time on transcription, just set limit orders). If you're shit at daytrading omit the memecoin part. That'd move you from being in a JUST situation to a lower income class situation inside of a year. If you were willing to move you could live off $30k/year fairly easily on your own in more rural areas and maybe get a wife who's working as well and do the whole family thing

Welcome to Veeky Forums

>alternate

the real question is why do i wish this happened to me?

i would learn to code and work up from there. maybe learn sharepoint

> try to get any part-time job
> learn basic programming skills
> find out which languages / platforms are high in demand and pay well
> spend the rest of the time learning to program in that niche
> build up a small portfolio, change jobs to something related to software development
> spend 10% of my time networking (twitter, meetups, etc.)
> spend the rest of time improving my skills
> improve my portfolio and try to get a full-time job
> after about 6 months starting to learn more about management
> make the switch after about 18 - 24 months into management

Am i 18 again or am i still my 30 year old self

If i was 18 id do so many things different

If i woke up still 30 but broke at parents house id probably get real depressed and then wagecuck for the rest of my days

Thats 20 buyins at 5nl, I could quadruple that in a month easy.

Buy a big knive and cut myself

I would probably start selling acid until I had enough to start a small buisness.

thats my life, except i have around ~$700 in 'savings' that i made in last 2 months online. how do i make more money?

forgot to mention i live in a cuck country and its over 3000, 2x min wage here

If it is germany i would try to study.
Otherelse i would prepare to work hard for the rest of my life.

k so im fucked in switzerland then? since not germany

What did you to make money online user? [spoiler]did you sell feet pics?[/spoiler]

Ayyy! just have your cousin Roman show you around and help him expand his taxi business.

>entry level job
>work my fucking ass off all while still looking for a better opportunity
>complete cheapskate lifestyle saving or investing every cent I can
>never bother with a Gf
>lie and cheat my way to the top every stop along the way

Education is a meme. I know high school dropouts making six figures.

I smell something

Someone 30 with 0 debt? Yeah it's me and college grads don't want to work hard so big boys that produce get the cheddar.

>investment banking

Nice meme.

>buy a box of kneepads
>sell them to local churchs so people can pray comfortably
>double your money
>travel to next town and repeat

This scenario seems normal to me. When I was 20 I had at best $500 in the bank and no job. In terms of education, I had finished high school.

I worked part-time in a grocery store doing mainly night shift stacking shelves and crushing cardboard boxes, went to university, got a Bachelor degree in 5 years (dropped out twice), got a full-time job $50,000 per year, felt rich.

>not selling pelts and meat to save up for your own ranch

hi you're a big boy that produces I heard

>not selling half to the church and selling the other half to local brothels where women can now give blowjobs without the discomfort in their knees
shiggidy diggidy dooppidy doo

>I know high school dropouts making six figures.
not everyone has a friend of a friend's great-grandfather's uncle's roommate to help them get a job through nepotism, user.

I would leave Veeky Forums and read business books. Also find something that has margins that isn't too hard, like flipping or something. Scale it, learn to do other shit on the side. Take some classes at community college

Kick this user in the tweth and study personal finance.

Spen 100$ paying anons to troll these shitcoin mods...