Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

wow ram looks like shit

press "D" to pray to Daigod the Chadbeast

Rem > Ram

WE NEED WAIFUS IN DBFZ
GO ATTACK ON TWITTER!

kill ramlethal tbqh

What is the solution to season passes in fighting games? Should devs delay the game? Should they not make extra characters at all? Should fighting games budget better?

D

you could've bought one pack of blank CDs and played any game you wanted. DC piracy protection was 0. it used .cdi format when no one else did or something, but they didn't make it proprietary apparently because DiscJuggler came out and then boom, Sega left the console market. especially odd since the Saturn had the gold ring on some games that is notoriously difficult to crack.

the solution exists and it is called FIGHT MONEY faggot

*SHIIIIIIIIN KIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO*

fight money ya dumb goober

when

broski what's your twitter?

falling for obvious bait posts bitching about hoteps (internet shutin discovers hoteps like they are "new") and posting a shitty as fuck IQ map debunked time and time again.

>most OP move in Dragonball
>Goku didn't steal it like he did moves from everyone else

Tien strongest human

BroskiFGC

@broskiFGC

make sure to like, comment and subscribe

You basically have to choose between one of three options
>have the base game cost the equivalent of base+season pass
>beef up their sales with a ton of cheap cosmetics/microtransactions to offset the cost of DLC character development
>don't have DLC characters at all and throw any extra characters in the sequel

There's no other option for devs.

What's exchange rate of fight money to dollars?

Then why isn't SFV super popular?

>OP move
>literally suicidebombing someone
Oh wait, they removed that in DBZ because of reasons.

Yet capcom abandoned it! I wonder why?

SFV is the most played and most followed fighting game overall, don't fall for the Steam/PCcuck numbers meme

>trip is literally "tripcode" now
>actually giving it to them

you are the dumbest fucking nigger in all of video games. how big are the checks mommy and daddy cut you for being huge in the pharmaceutical industry over in England?

Goobers

>now

its always been this

Launch, Arale, and Chichi won't ever be playable. Why even bother. Not even Master Roshi will make it.

I just realized I want a DB fighting game, fuck the Z. Give me Yajirobe, King Piccolo, Popo, Android 8, Kid Goku, Blue, Tao, and Pilaf piloting a mech while Shu drops a sword attack and Mai is a ranged snipe attack as a command special.

Because retarded redditers memed on it and basically killed the chances of moving beyond season passes just so they can suck on jewsys cock more

Season passes are a solution.

Did everyone forget when you had to buy a whole new game to get any new characters at all? The wondrous world of DLC characters and season passes is the fix to THAT.

I think the next fix is if Universal Basic Income gets passed in Japan and people start making high-quality, free fighting games for the heck of it.

don't think you're telling the truth (ever) but even so you're even more retarded for volunteering your Twitter.com account in a climate where that domain is under heavy investigation for allegations of fostering criminal activity. got a new name for you faggot, Queen Scrub

>best solution for paid dlc is free ingame money
Holy shit go find work.

what in gods name are you talking about?

It's because it was pointless user.

So much this. I remember being like 11 in 1999 and begging my parents to buy me Second Impact literally weeks after I got New Generation. And when Third Strike came out like 6months later, I literally went to a store and stole it

Ups to the Dreamcast for getting me into fighting games. 3S, SC, Powerstone, MvC1&2, KoF 99.

why do you think they asked you to post it? do you even into news? fuck me, you're one dumb, sad little cunt.

>literally have every character just by playing the game
>goobers don't play the game so they complain about the best system for dlc
Literally killing the genre

I want whatever you're smoking.

>debunked IQ map

no you don't, cigarettes are bad for you

cool. don't get weirded out by the and etc etc follow braj.

It works alright for SFV but we don't know if it would work for every game. They didn't implement it in MvCI for example.

IQ isn't the issue but the data it used is a complete farce. For equatorial guinea he used an orphanage for mentally disabled kids in Spain.

t. Pc cuck with trainer

Because they memed to shit for it and decided to dump it

+ macro too I bet.

>criminal activity
>in Veeky Forums
The site's full of underage people and the most illegal thing they do is stalk celebrities online to get photos of their feet for some reason.

>For equatorial guinea he used an orphanage for mentally disabled kids in Spain.
That's giving Guinea a few free points, stop complaining

You mean they weren't making enough money from it and decided to dump it.

Meet me in Malabo u cunt.

wish i was goku bros...

A Dragon Ball game without glowy hair and flashy lights? A Dragon Ball game based on actual martial arts and not zippy fly battles while tumbling through mountains? A Dragon Ball game with unique attacks like Kid Goku with a powerpole, Launch as a zoner who uses weaponry and capsules, Yajirobe with a disjointed hitbox sword?

Nahhhhhhhh. 8 different Gokus pls, make sure to give me the one with no eyebrows too.

Not him but I haven't used the trainer yet and I got all the characters in about six months or so. Doing the easy survival is not that hard.

>the state of euro /fgg/

Is there any way to tell which survival modes I've completed after losing the save data files that track your progress?

and wasting all that time doing it must be so fun

no joke Twitter doesn't give a single fuck. it's openly used for hate group and terrorist recruitment, and for drug trafficking deals and police spotting. if you speak anything other than english no one will ever come for you.

Or you could've spent a day flipping burgers and bought both of the season passes.

that's easy, just check what colors you have for a character

unless you went and bought the color pack(s) which is dumb

That happened to me too, I just check how many colors I have for the character.

I just did one a day before jumping online, it was just a warm-up. Plus it's ten matches with just one round each, it's not that big of a deal.

literally killing world trade. video games are fuckin expensive nigga and they're everywhere

>upload failed x8
can literally Ingsoc irl stop being gay for superior American dick please? Fuck your Slut queen and your parliament of gayfags.

>elphelt style character that's actually shu + mai tag team

only did that for Akuma because I bought him with money for the nostalgia costumes and he was my best shot at doing hard survival and I don't want to do it again if I've already done it before

it's over, DBFZ will flop confirmed

it's amazing how SFV went from being the worst to the best so quickly

capcom always wins baybeeh

>he doubted capcom for a second

CAPCOM

lol how what are you illegally planting shit on their servers to get them in trouble for shit you're doing from a netbook or something? hi, this is real life, population: you in no time

ALWAYS

i have every single sfv dlc character so far and i have never played survival apart from one brief foray (

WINS

I am actually legit going to get a job flipping burgers to save money and buy SFVAE now

I'm glad people finally saw how scummy the anime fighting game industry is. Capcom was always on our side.

based capcom

BAYBEEEEEEEE

who is the hugo chavez of the fgc?

A Pilaf Gang character would be soooo hilariously fun. Pilaf in a mech with Shu and Mai as buttons or a Shu/Mai tag team that has Pilaf in the background just literally yelling and doing nothing.

It's over, bros, the normies won. Most people I've met that love dbz have never even seen DB. Kid Goku was the best, it's over.

db hipsters are the worst desu

>euro /fgg/

BAPcom

But Ginyu lmfao. Oh and Nappa was a big enough meme to get in the game, thanks for that one TeamFourStar.

>vappa shits on capcom for having a successful healthy pro scene while dickriding arcsys
>arcsys
>the same company that uses jewish practices and actively HINDERS their competitive scene for no reason

vappas need to be rounded up and shot

mental illness holy fug

It's just Blitz as usual

Sorry that fun things are fun. Toriyama turned something fun into a powerlevel wank fest, even he thinks scouters were a mistake. And don't give me "but dbz has depth". The only thing with actual depth to come out of Z was when Majin Vegeta heel turned and then face turned.

>capcucks hacking every major company except Capcom and Sony (Capcom being the exception if it's one of their games on a non-Sony console)

oh man, it's like video games have a huge bearing on international trade and you're all huge criminals or something. none of you even fucking bought these Capcom games whose servers you're hacking and it's affecting their products on other platforms so hey, I'm sure even Capcom wants you fucking gassed. PS Plus is in scheduled maintenance rn too but the networks are still up, so hey, guess who's really a good guy after all.

you faggots are SO fucking stupid.

Veeky Forums in general is particularly shitty today.

I see what you did there

I don't understand, if you go on kappa all the time to look at shit they post and get mad about it, isn't that just browsing kappa?

Gamecube kids grew up with the most hyper advanced form of criminal autism imaginable, apparently. Shigeru Miyamoto is going to knock down some manchild's door and he's going to cry and shit his pants, then Japandaddy is going to pull out a gat and nuke him for being such a fucking retard.

I'm loving this climate desu, I thrive in this. Say so long, GAF refugees, a lot of y'all about to be banned from life. inb4 spacing for readability gets false flagged by some tumblrite as "Reddit spacing"

That's how it is.

You aren't exclusive to /fgg/ if you happen to post here.

+1

>The big sperg is back

Put your trip on if you're going to post, Broski. Not like the NSA doesn't have everyone's IP all the time, with authorized consent. Here's the joke: nothing on the internet is never anonymous at all. Get bopped, channy fags.

How much do you want to bet SFV:AE will have cross-game netplay with Tekken 7?

I'd bet my whole inheritance that it doesn't

what the fuck is wrong with you? is this the brainpower of gaffers?

nani

ha ha! found the gaffer. there has ALWAYS been an overlap, and guess whose special little mother base had to be taken off the web. :*( gotta love due process

What the fuck did I miss, what is this crazy autist who attacked bratski