/LHG/ Light's Hope General

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

QUICK TLDR ON THE SITUATION: The server broke into two servers due to original /elyg/ creator (crogge) selling chars and gold. /lhg/ is the the less corrupt server and it's less laggy than ever. /lhg/ got the better System admin and poached the main developer.

twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

note: You may need to fix your WDB folder after the update due to it describing item stats wrong

first for pupper pals

>all my guild is raidlogging
>4k gold and 10k~ in flasks and mats
>hard to find pugs as a healer
>zg is a chore
i want to die

second for Squido

SNIFF DID NOTHING WRONG

Vanilla WoW is fucking terrible when you've actually played it. I don't understand how people can enjoy raiding for months. The leveling was unironically the most I enjoyed this shit and even that was awful.

There is literally nothing to do in this shit. Once you finish your prebis all you can do is raid log and autistically grind gold. World PvP is a complete joke, ranking in PvP is pointless and autistic as fuck.

Vanilla WoW is objectively the worst state the game has ever been in. Why do people shill this shit as if it's better than retail? I'm convinced everyone here are just retarded NEET teens who can't afford the real game and hide behind the fact that the people they are arguing against very likely never bothered to get to max level and raid in order to be able to refute their defense of this god awful game.

>apologising to the cuck that caused the death of the initial guild with his incompetence and inactivity

squido...

Here u go

Ah, the two worst guild leaders these threads have ever seen, right next to each other.

F R E S H

Glaston?

what r the chances of fresh
dont meme me

Considering they added a fresh chat channel to the discord it's just a matter of when.

Sniffhow's shaping up to be just as shit, and don't forget Prep

FRESH WHEN

>4 6 17
have you hordecucks killed a single world boss since then?

It just says "fresh-discussion", they probably made it to keep all the freshcucks away from everyone else

Soon.

>spend 4 hours and 75g on a raid
>huge chance to not even get any loot
Why do people enjoy this so much? I just don't get it

because it's "difficult" and "meaningful" which basically means "im too poor to pay for a retail sub or too shit to get into a decent raiding guild."

>75g
What in the fuck are you doing

Go back to your own thread faggot

after Naxx was cleared in one reset on the other server my desire to do any raiding in vanilla has died

I thought it would have lasted a few weeks AT LEAST, what are people gearing for exactly?

Not an argument.

>after Naxx was cleared in one reset
Does this not happen on other servers? Did Illidan last more than one week on tbc servers?

anyone want to do me a favor and kill a undead rogue named psone at the volcano in un'goro

>g-give m-me a hugbox!!
>s-stop critiquing my childhood gayme!!!

does entangling roots have diminishing return?

no you fucking faggot

wow, nice supportive community
vanilla really is cancerous

Ask /1 or /world you dip

too busy raid logging to help someone yourself?

At what level do warriors get dual wield?

I'm horde you retard

atleast sniff's trying to keep the thing from dying even more

couldn't say that for prep and squid

Thats not how it works, my friend. I have farmed Elemental Fire there and its basically in a state of cold war. You dont kill them, they dont kill you. If anyone went to help you the rest of the dindus in the volcano would swarm to you and the rest of the alliance there would ignore it.

CHING CHONG BING BONG

t.Sniff

>everyst
What the fuck is this and why has shilling for it started in the last four days?

Hello finalcuck

please respond

>he doesent know about the new freshfreshfreshfreshfresh DoA server

From what I gather it seems like people just want leveling servers that delete your character when you hit 60 so all you do is level and nothing else..

I fucking guarantee you that most of the people begging for a new server have never had a character with a higher level than 40.

well that's just fucked, just one of the problems with china and a 9k pop server im guessing
fuck the guy that's questing right? i need gold for raid consumables

Yea, just an asshole. Low level people usually just get ignored unless they actually kill the elementals.

so much for vanilla being all about the community, it's just as every man for himself as retail wow

What were you expecting?

Fresh fresh fresh server when?
Lets give elycucks the anathema treatment

At least you don't have to somehow get Blood of Heroes over 10 alliance rogues and hunters in t2 that just spontaneously spawn on every fucking node and horde of course cannot do shit about it.

I genuinely enjoy the vanilla leveling experience (on a pvp server) much more than the endgame grind.

Who here /loving/ the new tabard?

I miss Salty Dogs.

There are a lot of raiders in my guild that want fresh. People don't want to play on a server that has had items, gold, and characters spawned in by GM's for a year straight you fucking retard.

everyst is the fresh we have been waiting for my dude

honestly a more mature community and less angsty virgins considering i thought it would be mostly people who played vanilla back in the day
clearly i was very very wrong

Sunwell definitely takes weeks

>wanting to flush hundreds of hours down the drain over something that doesn't even effect you
Yes, I'm sure those are real people that you're talking about.

>doesn't effect you

You do understand that this is the same level of pants on head retarded argument that people use for pay to win, right?

the real reason people want fresh is because fresh servers are more fun and leveling is legitimately more fun than the endgame content

faggot druid tries to gank me when im at 30%
finish off my mob and turn around to skull fuck his shit in
after the druid is dead go to loot the mob i was fighting to find shadow blade
today was a good day

Why did it take me 60 levels to realize I hate the class I rolled

Warrior

It didn't. It took you 60 levels to realise WoW is a shit game.

can I put something on neutral ah and buy it with my other faction character? is it allowed for money transfer?

FRESHY FRESHY FRESHY FRESHY
FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

rolling for everyst

0=prank
1 = myth
2= vaporware
3=1 crestfall year away
4=1 year away
5=doa
6=laggy
7=bugged
8=poorly scripted
9=reddit infested

Wow! Good job, user!

Enjoy your 20g!

are you being sarcastic you autistic cunt?

We going Horde on Fresh for a change?

Vanilla is a shit expac played by a shitter community on Elysium.
Not surprised people want fresh levelling is probably the only great thing in vanilla.
Raidlogging isn't
People have nothing else to do in the game isn't
People only logging in to farm gold for consumables and never stepping foot into another dungeon isn't
People being bored so they just kill greys in lakeshire isn't
maybe the reason blizzard do't do these legacy servers is because the masses would quickly realise how bad it is at end game and blizzard just doesn't want to be criticised for something 13 years ago today

No, I won one and was going to spend it buying my epic mount but I ended up selling it for 30g because nobody would pay more for it. FUCKING Ice Barbed Spear

I think so. The "core" raiding guilds and chinese seem to flip-flop sides between freshies, so this time the good side to play on should be horde.

fucking retarded ice barbed spear i can't sell any fucking weapons post 50 because of this OP piece of shit people get for scratching their fucking ass why did blizzard add this fucking shit to the game and fuck up the crafting system forever what the fuck were they thinking as if its not hard enough to make weapons now i got to compete with the fact someone can get one for fucking free making all weapons with the exception of the arcanite reaper and memefall literally unsellable.
crafted items are so shit in vanilla im so tried of this shit fuck.

spot on

get fucked jews

t. 18.26g

>actually believing that

she's gone...

Yea, compare Nost/the freshie Elysium server.

typical neo-gamer. needs wage-slave-like dailies to feel like he's accomplishing something

whatever happened that that dude who kept posting about hunters and aimed shotting cunts
i miss that guy

That's because after nost it became clear that chinks play horde 90% of time and that horde is useless outside of your guild. Which is why people who actually tryhard and care went Alliance and it won't change in the future, sorry.
t. Progress

i miss him...

He's waiting for fresh.

Glurf quit

i miss debbie...

You guys are just memeing about fresh, right?

i want fresh because i have a spreadsheet full of stuff I would do/invest in this time

BRACK
DIAMONDS
300g FLASKS OF TITANS

fresh will never happen so give me this spread sheet

so Madtii just quit and she made Babymetal cl instead

what now?

plz respond

not an argument sadly

because despite its shortcomings, it's still the best version of the game

neither is the post it's replying to

Except it isn't. It's objectively the worst version WoW has ever been in. I could see the argument for TBC being the best, but vanilla was is absolute shit in every single possible way you could think of besides the initial leveling experience.

Unfortunately this is untrue.

>states a bunch of opinions
>gives opinions back
>"not an argument"
is this some new breed of aspies

expansions effectively removed pvp from the game and shortened the amount of things to do once you're maxed

i still can log in every day and find shit to do in vanilla, meanwhile there's fuck nothing at all to do in tbc+ after a few months others than helping someone with their 10 weekly arenas

>besides the initial leveling experience
leveling was actually much more einteresting in tbc, speaks volumes of you pulling shit out of your ass