/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Chilling out edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1157358109
kurokku-tokei.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mugi!

Good morning. Best giri.

Fuyu!
Hiko!
Kuzu!
Ryu!

Mugi gets first post

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

He's so good!

>He didn't even blame Maki for causing his death, rather he blamed the mastermind and the viewers of the game itself.
Of all the things you can say about him, that was pretty impressive of him. The girl choked him for an entire game and shot him with torture poison, and yet he still understood that she was manipulated into doing so and didn't hold a huge amount of hostility for her for it. He only had hatred for the people who put on the game before he died.

I definitely would be a lot more petty than that in his situation.

Just posting the image with no snarky comments now? I'm so hurt.

>Mugi invites Shuichi into her room every night of the killing game.
>She'd have a normal conversation with him, asking him what he's doing, who he's closest to.
>He always answers the same.
>She works hypothetical questions like "who he'll spend time with after the game's done" to find characters she can kill off. Or which would have the biggest emotional impact.
>Each night she erases his memory of the conversation.
>After a while, and seeing the ratings, she started making a little shrine to show just what Shuichi meant to her.
>And Shuichi started to realize when he came in, what was happening.
>That she was the mastermind.
>When that started happening, she dropped the pretense.
>And each time he was given a choice.
>Who's going to kill next?
>Who's going to die?
>And who do you save.

Koko! Cute OP.

I draw kiibo inside a barrel, he's pouting cause he's inside a barrel

Just finished v3, legit what the fuck is this shit. This ending was about as bad as the danganronpa 3 anime

Tell me something about yourself guys.
>Who is your Danganronpa husbando/waifu?
>What do you like about them?
>What do you dislike about them?

>Rantaro Amami
>His voice and chill attitude
>The scary faces he makes sometimes

You can tell by his conversation with her after she shot the first arrow into his back that he was genuinely confused as to why she's continuing the killing game. He tries to perpetuate that he's the mastermind as long as possible.

Please let cute robot out of the barrel.

What did you hate about the ending, user? I didn't mind it but it felt pretentious to me.

Is Kiibo waterproof?

Damn right

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1157358109

>Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu
>His voice, personality, appearance, talent, role in the story sort of
>The fact you could only spend time with him Chapter 4 and after

Maki. Same reasons

I love the ending!

I love Kirumi!

He later reasons out that she was manipulated by the real mastermind in his conversation with Kaito. But yeah, he really didn't get why she would restart the killing game and is genuinely dumbfounded when he asks if she loves killing that much.

That's not really having faith in someone but I guess he's better than being petty enough and holding enough of a grudge to just expect the worst of her and just call it that.

The whole ending try just left me with a bad taste really, wished there was more to them figuring out the mastermind as well. The ending itself just made it feel like everything up to this point was pointless from the rest of the franchise and then get an open ending saying it may or may not have happened.

I love bullying Maki.

Maki!

She is cute! I also like her role in the story and find it tragically beautiful.

Flaws? She has only 1 int.

>Kokichi Ouma
>Layered character, cute design and sense of humor
>Robophobia gets real old real fast, makes a few significantly terrible decisions

I felt the same way user.
Mostly because there seemed like there were so many pointless deaths at the back end of it.
And saying this is a TV show just makes Kirumi's death pointless as well.
And then they say "well we're just gonna keep on doing it. This is what you wanted after all. Also you can either die on the show, or you can beg the people online to stop watching and then die."

Do you want to die?

Good morning /drg/, I love Rantaro!

I wanted them all to die but the ending we got is good too

I just realised i took the picture at an angle so his head looks lobsided, here's a better version

Maki.
She's smoll.
She's autistic.

Also Kaede.
She's a positive person and we all need one of those in our lives.
She's terribly naive, tunnel visioned, and her character arc was cut regrettably short.

cute!!

I want to marry Tsumugi!

The ending's great, user. Anyone who thinks DR1 and DR2 would be made pointless by it doesn't get how fiction works.

>Kirumi Tojo
>Her selfless devotion and willingness to throw everything away in order to save people
>Her inability to switch out of the "maid of a thousand requests" mindset

>Who is your Danganronpa husbando/waifu?
Kokichi.
>What do you like about them?
I love his voice, design and talent for starters. His childish yet mature nature appeals me and he has a lot of funny moments due to his prankster personality. I like his relationship with DICE and would like to know more about them. I like how he shows the most emotional vulnerability out of all the rivals and I enjoy analyzing his character.
>What do you dislike about them?
We could have had more foreshadowing to how he learnt the things he did(I assume he had access to areas the others didn't due to Iruma's inventions but the partnership between the two wasn't that well foreshadowed outside of being outside her lab sometimes) as well as explore his background some more.

It's a cute robo. You should keep drawing cute robos outside of barrels.

Now knock it over and send him tumbling!

>Angie Yonaga
>Her carefree and energised personality
>The "cuz Atua" shtick get old fast

>Kokichi Ouma
>The multiple facets and layers of his character, his intelligence and cuteness
>He got himself killed

Mugi!

My favorite DR girl is none other than Mugi!
She makes me happy that there is someone I can relate to so much
I feel sad because I can relate to her so much. Like hell Chapter 6 I felt sadder for Mugi than I felt anything towards anyone else.

>N-Nani?!
>An after image technique!

>Mugi Tsumugi Smoogie Moogie "The Moogs" Shirogane
>Everything!
>Her English voice actress is pretty bad!

v3

>Iruma Miu
>Her vulgar and hilarious personality mixed in with a dose of masochism
>she's unpredictable and might someday replace her limbs with chainsaws

v2

>Mioda Ibuki
>She's really silly and does silly things.
>I'm not really into piercings

v1

>Fukawa Touko
>It's a 2 for 1 deal and both are sub if she likes you enough.
>She only bathes when she's in her insanity mode. Her switching isn't easily controlled...

I have a confession to make /drg/, I don't have a waifu.

Man, I wish we had a bit of a chapter to play as Kokichi like we did with Komaeda in 2-4 showing his investigations and partnership wth Miu. There's ways to do that to make his intentions ambiguous until chapter 5 while also showing more about how he got to know the things he did. They even already did an unreliable narrator with Kaede in chapter 1.

Post the fast one

user what the fuck

Get in line, Jabroni.

I'll give you fast, bro.

why are you even here?

Is it real Mugi hours yet

Just stop, its embarrassing

H-Hayai!

Every hour

Always!

Sure thing!

smash that moog

Mugi with pants? thats rare.

Hoshi
His kindness and selfless personality.Learning more about his story and how he truly is under his depression and struggles.Also he really is adorable, love his calm personality.
I wish he was less sturbborn with following and doing what he thinks it's right and opened up to people more

>Angie Yonaga
>Her voice, her cuteness, her overall charm, her artistic stuff (can relate to it), her beautiful twin tails and tanned caramel skin
>Her character development was cut short and she didn't show her manipulative side/how proficient she is when it comes to the cult stuff

Fastest girl in the town!

Who's the artist

Here, I will help with this

same though

What do you expect from CxT?

Hell yeah mother fucker!

Found it and posted it last thread. It is a wonderful and rare Mugi. Keep it safe.

Smashing that MF Moog button

not that user but
kurokku-tokei.tumblr.com/

>Shirogane with pants on
If she didn't have a jacket on too, I would need a change of underwear.

idiot

Absolutely nothing!

>Kirigiri Kyouko/Saihara Shuichi
>Personality and appearance
>Kirigiri can be a bit intimidating, and I don't have any real qualms about Saihara.

>implying you don't wear diapers like Boss Baby does

damnit, forgot the pic

Well, sorry about leaving you folks in silence, trying to solve an CPU issue here.

I jerk off to Chiaki a lot, is that good enough?

Is it that scary?

Hiyoko!

I think so.

I do NOT wear a diaper, those aren't for me at all.

Scary? You mean sexy.

Well, at least she's not naked... but you'd better release her right now if you know what's good for you.

You will be sorry.

Hi, Yoko.

Mugi!

Ah! This is the same guy who did this image, and this is one of my favorite Mugis!

Someone likes her sexy suspenders!

oh shit, I was going to see if this was made yet. Guess I'll have to do something else

Well, I'll be looking foward to that.

>no kaede x tenko fanarts
...i liked their FTEs
yeah it's one of the only good Tumblr artists

>Kirumi
>Basically everything about her, from her selfless devotion and her willingness to help others to her cool design and motivation during her trial
>The fact that she doesn't really slow down much and have time for herself, even during FTE's and the boardgame mode
I wish I could explain further, but it's hard to put into words, really.

Moogs!

I can dig it!

So sexy it's terrifying!

>No Kaede and Tsumugi pursuing new hobbies together
;_;

kaede/mugi fanarts reminds me of the chiaki/junko ones
they were cute in the anthology

I feel so let down, it's like Zero Time Dilemma all over again

PHEROMONES
LMAO

>Keebo
>Loyal and earnest as hell, just a patootie in general
>Treated as comic relief for 90% of the game

Like? They're lovely, they compliment her curves very well, the jacket just loses all of that. You can see the boob curve, her figure, everything, it's like a perfect love poem with a side order of ice cream sundae
I feel it's very unique style of clothing unlike most other characters, the jacket is like a mask, a limitor, if let off will show her complete visual capabilities. It's like a snake trying to escape from its den. The jacket is not bad, but there is so much potental man, SO MUCH POTENTIAL!