/wfg/ - Warframe General

Pickle Rift edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic
multitwitch.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me too, user

>Pickle Rift
Banish

i want to sniff rebeccas wet spot

punchtrought tho

So why the Latron?

Grakata.

it was not a wet spot, it was a blood spot

Should I be bothering with helmet alerts, I'm not the kind of person that cares about cosmetics too much? Do any of them sell for plat?

no and no

>Should I be bothering with helmet alerts
see
>I'm not the kind of person that cares about cosmetics too much
>Do any of them sell for plat?
only the arcane ones, you can only get those through trading

more trinity

You can't sell them, only do alerts for helmets you want yourself.
>I'm not the kind of person that cares about cosmetics
Cosmetics is true endgame, pham.

/themavshow/ti9tales/ezbreezyueg/lunskee/jayneverwhere/dibbsgg/roweyau/shaltor/staywildy/kingwolby/x3lplive/itsmrbub/makarimorph

I want that wall meat and the guys for my dojo.

The orokin towers are sentient beings

MEAT IS MURDER, OROKIN LIVES MATTER!

I didn't know that you could get a sentinel

do you also get slots for those?

Yes

how long this thing lasts

>tfw still no vectis prime
fucking hell

It's supposed to be for two weeks after the update, so until the 26th at midnight GMT, I imagine.

None of these pastbins are very specific, what frames are not terrible right now?

here you go

>pandero riven with +dmg -recoil
PLEASE TELL ME I CAN GET SHEKEL WITH THIS

>crotch tattoo
SLUT

Is there any reason not to just always make radiant relics? Do I get a higher chance for silver items instead of gold if I pick one of the other two upgrades?

>when you're leeching hunts with your mote amp until you got 10 shards to instantly buy t3 amps

values? -40 recoil is still shit, +120 dmg is still nothing impressive

fuck it goes to shit with the recoil stat maxed
+220.5dmg -80.6recoil

>rolling my Gorgon riven
>get one with good stats and -97% weapon recoil
>stick with it
>my Prisma doesn't have any kick now
>not nearly as fun as it used to be
Goddamn it.

>leave cetus
>loading screen
>takes forever
>end up back in cetus

where the fuck did I park my ship

being a poor cunt should I just sell my riven mods for plat?
what else can I do to increase my plat/frame slots?
in b4 jewage

rivens is the way to go

So they're titans?

i would actually love to get -recoil in one gorgon riven i have endo'd 4 rivens that reached 10 rolls wihout any good stats

I wanted to make him look like necron.
What do you think anons? Any ideas to make it better?

As close as itl ever be to a necron user, good job

each stage boosts the odds a bit for all the better stuff but it's still rather crappy.
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic

even radiant is far from a given when it comes to a decent drop. The only time I use the other void levels if have a few left over void traces. Other wise relic farming is all about volume. Being if you are cracking relics you don't give a shit about you might get a good item off someone else, someone else might want what you drop and of course one is gaining void traces.

I'd recommend a lighter shade of gray so it doesn't look borderline black, and to go a bit less monotone with it. Maybe try to fit in some armour pieces with a gold trim to get a Necron Lord appearance and stick to using green for the energy colour only.

If you can afford it the Abrasys syandana is pretty much perfect too, has a good Necron feel to it.

>recoil
>fun

too black

You fucking queer or something?

Screen shake makes the weapon feel more powerful. Without recoil it feels like you're shooting some pussy laser gun.

nice

What the point of set mods? Did DE ever mention for who they are intended? For vets stats are fucking garbage and If it was intended for newbies as some sort of little fun stopgap, they are fucking impossible to actually acquire in any reasonable timeframe.

Yo, trying to sell this helmet but I can't trade it to this guy. It's in my inventory but doesn't show up when I look for it to trade. What?

>It says Abandoning objective if I go near the thing that I'm supposed to fucking defend because the objective circle is fucked
Sasuga, DE

>5 to 30% chance to upgrade any crit to higher one
>fucking garbage

The set mods should've been for operators and amps. Then they'd actually find use. As it stands the mods are mostly useless. Some are good for niche uses. I put the +HP one on inaros. Maybe prime vigor is better but I haven't got the endo to max it.

so when am I gonna meet the quails?

Bought an unrolled aklex riven for 90 plat. Did i do good?

fairly sure they don't mean the actual set bonus sucks for that one, it's more shit like needing to use enemy radar, shield recharge, or ammo conversion mods to get the full effect

Here. No one asked. Put on 160p and zoom in (maybe it helps)
multitwitch.
tv/TheMavShow/Ti9Tales/EzBreezyUEG/Lunskee/JayNeverwhere/dibbsGG/KingWolby/RoweyAU/staywildly/shaltor/x3lplive/ItsMrBub/Makarimorph/Makisar/Hiyoterus/Vondle/KaiKatsue/모리스1/くじらが跳ねます/Juicesoar

Post Banshee lewds in return.

quills? done the quest for that npc in cetus yet? go to the cave near exit to plains and go through the door with operator

vigilante armaments is good. a lot of the warframe mods should see niche use with augur reach being one of the notable ones.

looks more necron-ish i think

alright thanks

sorry wrong image. used the radar mod to get to 2/6. the orange crits are tasty.

Not Hydroid

>zoom in

what do you mean?

zoom in twitch function or browser Ctrl+ ?

when are they vaulting saryn?

trinity mishaps 3 when?

If you sell the trash, do you get to keep the slots?

lmao who the fuck still plays this game?
This is shit, you people should kys, weeb faggots...

Definitely a lot more Necron looking. I'm still not sure about the green as non-energy but do what you like best user

Tbh just drag the tab off and make the window tiny like this

>Farming ivara
>Sub 20 runs for first part on easy corpus spy missions
>Next part says there is a bigger chance for moon spy vaults to drop shit
>mfw seeing these vaults
>mfw speed areas mixed with alarm lasers
>mfw wormhole fuckery
>gigantic open areas filled with tons of moving lasers and other bullshit
>just for a 2% increase
Who made these fucking aberrations, I want you to never touch mapping again.

>(you)

no, you

I don't think that helps, the video is still streamed and rendered in its real resolution.

The lua vaults are easy and interesting, there's a way through each one without any laser or bot dodging fuckery, you just need to stretch that brain of yours.

>lmao who the fuck still plays this game?
enough to make it 4th most played on steam

>augur reach
>280% range Mag

lmao, so many faggots i guess, they should kill themselves

yep

I can do em fine, but interesting they aren't, wormhole gimmicks are shit and so is the needless size of it all, it can have a quick 5 second solution but its still needlessly big and full of awful gimmicks.

Stop responding you retard.

>need argon crystals to craft nekros prime
>need nekros prime to get argon crystals

im trapped

*unzips response*

A gimmick is just a mechanic you don't like.
Spy vaults are puzzle rooms, the time portals open up more opportunity for interesting design decisions. I don't think they're used to their fullest but I personally like the lua vaults best out of all the spy vaults just for that genuine emphasis on working something out rather than just ivara prowling through everything.

Potato alert boys

>need nekros prime to get argon crystals

I literally just dropped 4 of them after wave 5 of the easiest void defence.

>it's blue

Did you find them again? Losing 4 argon crystals must suck.

Yeah nah, a gimmick is a mechanic and that's about it, liking it or not doesn't change it from being a gimmick.
Yeah, oportunity, which was wasted massively since spy rooms were never meant to be ultra complex or anything even resembling that, its a complete pace breaker with annoying segments that you have to do menial and slow tasks just to get a move on in a game about space potato kids that operate suits of infected technocyte flesh via psychic links to kill shit and be ninjas.

Like it all you want, you got a right to have shit taste.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother.

TATER ALERT